Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? (9326 Views)

Omolola,Do U Stil Luv 190 Or Not? / Omolola Where Are U? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Odunnu: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Na gist you want abi? Oya na.

190 is actually gay. He's in a relationship with the OP and Creamish caught them behind the agbalumo tree bending down low.
What were they doing? How was Omolola affected by the saga? Who called our resident amebo (jenny) to the scene of the crime (?), will 190 admit he loves fudge packing?
All these and more. Watch out for part 2. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

she died of heartattack!!
Madukaele:

odunnu honi, i missed u, so much.  kiss kiss kiss kiss

190 honi, i missed u, so much.
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Madukaele(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^^ na u i misss, wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Omolola1(f): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2010
d bigrod:

grin grin grin.how d guy go get recharge card money whn he doesnt do any meaningful thing for a living.omolola,do u also feed him? lol

grin grin grin grin
We feed each other

Odunnu:

she died of heartattack!!

You are not alright o! grin grin grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Creamish(f): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2010
lol . . . . time for commercial break

*gives cue to dobodobo n co. . . . . ur turn!*

grin grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by leuelliot(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
When is part 2 starting??
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Odunnu: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
as soon as you upgrade your iphone to 5G
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by 190: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2010
Creamish:

lol . . . .  time for commercial break

*gives cue to dobodobo n co. . . . . your turn!*

grin  grin

^^
sweetheart,

sent u a msg on fb  kiss  kiss
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2010
denzel2009:

Saying 190 is a great guy is like accepting that MOBO444 likes black sisters.

grin grin grin grin grin al na loff

spikedcylinder:

Na gist you want abi? Oya na.

190 is actually gay. He's in a relationship with the OP and Creamish caught them behind the agbalumo tree bending down low.
What were they doing? How was Omolola affected by the saga? Who called our resident amebo (jenny) to the scene of the crime (?), will 190 admit he loves fudge packing?
All these and more. Watch out for part 2. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry Who be amebo? angry angry angry angry angry

d bigrod:

grin  grin   grin.how d guy go get recharge card money whn he doesnt do any meaningful thing for a living.omolola,do u also feed him? lol

Abi ooo, 190 na the first dude wey I dey hear say him dey have "afternoon siesta" which man even billgate and oprah winfrey them , dey have afternoon siesta for this global recession. 190 no get work jare grin grin grin , I am on the lookout for omolola hawking on the streets of lagos to make ends meet

190:

Jennykadry,

why are u bent on breaking both of us up,

HOW MUCH DEM DEY PAY U FOR THIS YOUR AMEBO JOB SEF

Breaking you up? naaa until that water wey u use wash your privates come cook for omolola expire, nobody fit break you up. Dey deceive the gurl you hear.
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Madukaele(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2010
190 hw many babes u  kiss 4 NL.  i am trying to make sure u an omo sexy relationship last till next yr but u r not helping,  undecided undecided undecided [size=4pt]bad boy[/size]
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Omolola1(f): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2010
YAAAAAAY! THIS PEEPS has killed ME! i see some sense in what u guys are saying.
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2010
Omolola1:

YAAAAAAY! THIS PEEPS has killed ME! i see some sense in what u guys are saying.

How do you mean?
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2010
Madukaele:

190 hw many babes u  kiss 4 NL.  i am trying to make sure u an omo sexy relationship last till next yr but u r not helping,  undecided undecided undecided [size=4pt]bad boy[/size]

When 190 join NLD the dude was practically stalking all the gurls on this forum asking them for their contact details including me, though I was using a diff ID then

Na that time I know say 190 na fruit wey no sweet at all grin grin grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Odunnu: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2010
There's no gurl he hasnt askd for contact.Na wa 4 it o.
I stil doubt the sanity of any gurl who'l take pride in hanging out with it.
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Odunnu: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2010
There's no gurl he hasnt askd for contact.Na wa 4 it o.
I stil doubt the sanity of any gurl who'l take pride in hanging out with it.
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2010
^^^you are a case grin grin grin grin grin I think you and 190 will even fit sef. I will tell you a story. Prepare yourself and dont fall asleep.

I remember one "alexbabe" gurl that opened up a thread once pleading with nlders to beg 190 for her. This gurl i remember came on nld asking for advise cos she was sleeping with her sisters husband, although she changed the ID and came back with the alex but everybody suspected she was the same person. People like me cool were giving the gurl a very negative feedback u know naaa insulting her and tellg her shes a slut for even doing her sisters husband .

So our oga 190 cheesy grin came to the thread and was like almost doing like say naim the thing pain pass. he was consoling the gurl , leaving his contact details on the thread and practically begging her to call him. So me  and some nlders were like telling this gurl not to even try it cos we all knew 190 has been stalking every sandra, sarah and stephanie on this forum. For where? 190 refused to give up , he kept pestering the gurl and before you could say "jack robinson" they started dating shocked shocked shocked was I shocked? the hell I was cos I knew he wanted to take advantage of this gurls vunerable state.

Anyways me and my amebo sef forgot everything and moved on cool , only for the gurl to open up a thread for 190 on nld begging him publicly cos he refused to settle whatever dispute they had off nld. So I asked this gurl then that she must have done sthg bad for 190 to ignore her like dat, I was thinking she even cheated on him or sthg cos that was the only reason I felt 190 was ignoring her, but the gurl swore with her life that she never cheated on him and was like it was even a very small quarell and that we wont believe what it was if she tells us cos that was a tiny thing dey could settle off nld

Siena and co even felt for the gurl sef, and pleaded with 190 to forgive her and settle the case offline. What did he do, he later claimed to have forgiven this gurl for a few months  and the gurl was back again on other threads follwoing him about, asking him how his day was,what shes done this time for him to ignore her and bla bla bla bla bla

That was how the guy left this gurl just like that, the gurl i think left nld after the whole thing or maybe logged on with a diff id. HE is free to deny it but he knows everything I said on here is the truth . I dont know what and how he deceives these gurls(with) but I will only say this "karma is a naughty woman, it will come back and bite him back when he least expects it" . Me I will only say what I saw or read and leave the rest.

All he wants is fun and he's already getting it
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by tjskii(f): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2010
^^^^hmm na wa o,u really do speak the truth undiluted  wink wink wink
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2010
^^Lol Like I said, I only posted what I saw with my two eyes. Don't really care if it agrees with 190 or others, I am only going to post what I know. smiley
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Odunnu: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2010
Na wa o!
I came in2 Nl an internet virgin,in the sense that til date i'm not registered on any other forum.
It was here I registered my facebook and Twitter a/c so I practically came in without any pre information on what to see or how to handle the cyber world.
190 cashed in on my innocence.
What hasnt he said to me?and when I refused,he resortd to abuses and insults following me around the forum. The guy is so immature and childish.
I was shocked few days ago when I read in a thread a gurl who was over herself with happines because 190 askd her contacts.You need to see the happiness in her words and guess what,she was asking for a male friend.The ever agile 190 was available.
I thnk it was afta that Plat and theseeker's stuff that I startd disliking hm.Ths is beyond NL now and 2b honest,I didnt knw I could hv such animosity for anybody let alone smbdy i've nevr met.The guy makes me angry.
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2010
Odunnu:

Na wa o!
I came in2 Nl an internet virgin,in the sense that til date i'm not registered on any other forum.
It was here I registered my facebook and Twitter a/c so I practically came in without any pre information on what to see or how to handle the cyber world.
190 cashed in on my innocence.
What hasnt he said to me?and when I refused,he resortd to abuses and insults following me around the forum. The guy is so immature and childish.
I was shocked few days ago when I read in a thread a gurl who was over herself with happines because 190 askd her contacts.You need to see the happiness in her words and guess what,she was asking for a male friend.The ever agile 190 was available.
I thnk it was afta that Plat and theseeker's stuff that I startd disliking hm.Ths is beyond NL now and 2b honest,I didnt knw I could hv such animosity for anybody let alone smbdy i've nevr met.The guy makes me angry.

Hahahahaha Please paste the link to the thread.

Oh 190 had issues with you is that the reason why he was practically insulting you whenever he sees your posts? shocked shocked oops never knew , I remember one of the threads where he insulted ur parents as well on the romance section.
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Omolola1(f): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2010
HMMMMMMN! This is ABSOLUTELY revealing!!!
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Madukaele(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2010
.190 dis gurls don kil u. O boy see casting
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Omolola1(f): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2010
Jenny, thanks for the info~
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^ Lol honey. You do whatever you feel it's right and makes you happy. It might not agree with me but I only ask that you think with your head this time and not your heart, do not listen to any more lies or words he might have fed you with, something tells me he's told you already that his flirting is harmless. I hope you get to think hard and know what you want for yourself. You are way too pretty to be any man's toy. Infact  when I saw your pics I could imagine you been my younger sister and wouldnt want to have her mess up her life.

I did not wanna tell the story at first and if you noticed I have been telling it half and half. I just decided to do it today and let you know what you are going into. There is a reason lots of people are against it and if you notice peeps aint really insulting you, they are insulting 190. I might be harsh but I say things the way I see it.

And like the "alex" gurl ended up, I wouldnt want you to end up same. But like I said if being with him is what you want, go right ahead but just want you to know that he hasn't got eyes on you alone. If he has been after odunnu and alot of other gurls, then he is just not ready for commitment. I have done my part, its all left to you.

Enjoy Sweetheart and I wish you all the best smiley kiss
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Omolola1(f): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2010
You are so right, i've put two and two together and i concluded that you are right. I would handle it, thanks!
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by 190: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
YAAAAY,  grin grin grin  Come and see Analysis!!

smh,  grin

@Jenny.

Thanks for the info but i wont and would never hurt a fly,  grin

Cos you are an amebo online doesn't mean you may be one one the real,

First the issue of alexbabe,
It would be most shocking to you that whatever you think happened between myself and alex
was pure comical,anything i do here on NL dies on NL,we were friends away from NL but it would be more shocking to anyone cos we never met (we remained friends just the way things are) you may think im doing all these chasing just to bed someone but i even berra than that, How many Ladies do u know has come here on NL and complained abt me, what i have for lola is and was even stronger than what you think myself and alex had
Sorry to disappoint you but myself and that same alex NEVER dated,

Anyone can come out and say he's into someone but that never mean they truly are,
More shocking is the fact that ODUNNU is coming out here and saying i approached her as well,Alongside other ladies,I wont be drawn into a war of words with that thing cos i have nothin more to share, I have always been a person with controversy and likes controversy esp here on NL but i can see that you Jenny take  NL even beyond (such a pity)

What Odunnu talked about a lady who wanted male company and she wasn't surprised seeing me there only further cracked my ribs (You know why) cos that same lady and myself became friendz here on NL but nothing goes beyond that,I have made alot of friendz even more matured ladies here on NL but None and i repeat none would ever come here on NL and complain about me (why?) cos i am not people really think i am here on NL,

Its a Joy meeting wiv a nairalander and the few ive met can confirm that, If whatever i do online has issues with anyone that my advice to that person is to suck my d1ck and suck it real hard,

As for you odunnu,i always try to avoid havin conflict with u cos the last time i did (a ban was hovering around me) so i wont be drawn into a war of words with you, but what i have to say about you wont certainly go down well you if im forced to spill it out here,First from your issue of you looking @ an indian man's bulge rite inside church to the extent of you offering an indian man your house address grin to the other statement you made that there is no lady i havent chased here on NL including you completed Killed me with Laughter, grin grin

I have decided not to make Negative comments about no-one cos of my personal agreement with Mukina but what ever issues you may have about me do this, here is what i want you to do,
get a rope,tie around you neck and remove the support you are standing on,

You both haven't advised your self's una dey advice person grin grin
I duff my hat in respect cos you both's amebo nor get PAIR,  undecided

Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^ You talk too much and thats why you no dey make sense. Story story story, ofcourse I dont expect you to agree with my post sef, so why I'm I not surprised? undecided

Anyways omolola all the best in your relationship.

Aurevoir thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by spikedcylinder: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2010
Jenny, and you still dey ask me who is amebo? This is some major ish.
190, you have done well for yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Odunnu: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2010
I'm happy u atleast know something abt ths guy aside what he's been feeding you with.
He's a player and a wicked one at that. I wont wish him on my worst enemy if I have one
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by spikedcylinder: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2010
190:

YAAAAY,  grin grin grin  Come and see Analysis!!

smh,  grin

@Jenny.

Thanks for the info but i wont and would never hurt a fly,  grin

Cos you are an amebo online doesn't mean you may be one one the real,

First the issue of alexbabe,
It would be most shocking to you that whatever you think happened between myself and alex
was pure comical,anything i do here on NL dies on NL,we were friends away from NL but it would be more shocking to anyone cos we never met (we remained friends just the way things are) you may think im doing all these chasing just to bed someone but i even berra than that, How many Ladies do u know has come here on NL and complained abt me, what i have for lola is and was even stronger than what you think myself and alex had
Sorry to disappoint you but myself and that same alex NEVER dated,

Anyone can come out and say he's into someone but that never mean they truly are,
More shocking is the fact that ODUNNU is coming out here and saying i approached her as well,Alongside other ladies,I wont be drawn into a war of words with that thing cos i have nothin more to share, I have always been a person with controversy and likes controversy esp here on NL but i can see that you Jenny take  NL even beyond (such a pity)

What Odunnu talked about a lady who wanted male company and she wasn't surprised seeing me there only further cracked my ribs (You know why) cos that same lady and myself became friendz here on NL but nothing goes beyond that,I have made alot of friendz even more matured ladies here on NL but None and i repeat none would ever come here on NL and complain about me (why?) cos i am not people really think i am here on NL,

Its a Joy meeting wiv a nairalander and the few ive met can confirm that, If whatever i do online has issues with anyone that my advice to that person is to suck my d1ck and suck it real hard,

As for you odunnu,i always try to avoid havin conflict with u cos the last time i did (a ban was hovering around me) so i wont be drawn into a war of words with you, but what i have to say about you wont certainly go down well you if im forced to spill it out here,First from your issue of you looking @ an indian man's bulge rite inside church to the extent of you offering an indian man your house address grin to the other statement you made that there is no lady i havent chased here on NL including you completed Killed me with Laughter, grin grin

I have decided not to make Negative comments about no-one cos of my personal agreement with Mukina but what ever issues you may have about me do this, here is what i want you to do,
get a rope,tie around you neck and remove the support you are standing on,

You both haven't advised your self's una dey advice person grin grin
I duff my hat in respect cos you both's amebo nor get PAIR,  undecided

Sharap jor. angry You are a LovePeddler and you know it. angry grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by 190: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2010
@Jenny
Please Go and never come back  grin grin
Do i have to agree whatever your idle brain thinks about me even when its wrong!
I nor get strength follow you Drag this afternoon,

@Odunu
ROTFLMFAO, Now i know your problem
So u are saying (I asked u out and u refused me and i kept hating you)
all i can say again is ROTFLMFA Cos odunnu wan kill me for here!!  grin grin grin
Of course you wont have no enemy cos you nor be anything..but i wont Lie you fine small sha, ROTFLMFAO  grin grin grin grin

@spikedcylinder
Define a LovePeddler, pls, grin grin
Are you the next person that would come out and say i also asked u out online,
ROTFLMFAO,

singing,

Haters has completely taken control
Y'all should get a Lagoon and dive in,
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by spikedcylinder: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2010
190:

@spikedcylinder
Define a LovePeddler, pls, grin grin
Are you the next person that would come out and say i also asked u out online,
ROTFLMFAO,

Emi ke! Me that I'm about to go and kill myself because you never asked for my number or pursued me all over the forum.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by 190: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Emi ke! Me that I'm about to go and kill myself because you never asked for my number or pursued me all over the forum.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

sweetheart please dont,you are not a hypocrite like dem others!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism / What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? / Ibadan Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.