Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? (9287 Views)

Omolola,Do U Stil Luv 190 Or Not? / Omolola Where Are U? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Yorisb: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2010
jennykadry:

He don ask for my contact details before cool tongue

^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked @190 I give up on you mehn! grin

@Jenny

I hope He wasnt with Omolola then? undecided
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2010
^^ Lol I cared not who he was with. But I dont think he was with her then. I noticed he was always asking for 'em' gurls numbers allover nld grin grin Although I was banned then and was using another ID cool
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by babyme1(f): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2010
What an interesting movie cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Mobsync(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2010
Where is the accused. Where the hell is 190
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by babyme1(f): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
I spotted him in another thread swearing that he has never cheated on his girlfriend, Lola inclusive undecided
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by patwhizkid(f): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
Someone should plz tell me. Are they really dating?
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Yorisb: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ Lol I cared not who he was with. But I dont think he was with her then. I noticed he was always asking for 'em' gurls numbers allover nld grin grin Although I was banned then and was using another ID cool

Oh Well, fair play to him then, not that Am condoning his "point and kill" fad tho grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by tjskii(f): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
goshh so it is truly true wat the bible says,"gossip is like a tasty morsel,going straight in to the innermost being of the hearer

need to grab me some cake n icecream,so i can enjoy this show grin grin grin

190 wey u na,wat did u do to my friend lola
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by babyme1(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2010
tjskii:

goshh so it is truly true wat the bible says,"gossip is like a tasty morsel,going straight in to the innermost being of the hearer

Now you are going to grow fat cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by tjskii(f): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^my dear twill be so  worth it to enjoy the juicy details of this currently unfolding drama grin grin grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Madukaele(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2010
gossipp sweet oo, so na watin gurls d enjoy we guys d complain say gurls too gossip. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by darellone: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
Novice at home, Whatz up with 190 and Omolola?
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Creamish(f): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
Yorisb:

Wetin concern u? HE don chase u b4? Amebo! tongue

@Topic

I talk 'am b4. . .Wat NL has joined together let no Creamish tongue put asunder?!! lipsrsealed undecided

like i was ever interested? tongue
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Omolola1(f): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2010
are you sure about that?
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by likeme(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2010
baby.me:

Now you are going to grow fat cheesy cheesy

@baby.me, I just sent you an email. pls respond
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Creamish(f): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
Omolola1:

are you sure about that?

trust me. . . . def not interested wink
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Omolola1(f): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
If i may ask, why? he's a great guy u know
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Yorisb: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2010
Creamish:

like i was ever interested?    tongue

And:
Omolola1:

are you sure about that?

hehehe dis Omolola sef. . .

@Creamish

Why let him behold all 'em sexiness ( i guess u know wat am sayn) when u're far from being interested? undecided
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by teeboyseve(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
tjskii:

wait a minute, I "thought" u were his 2nd wife.  Pls tell me if I was wrong.
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Yorisb: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
Omolola1:

Madam, why did u ditch him then? undecided
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Omolola1(f): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
I did not ditch him, am waiting for 190 to come here and xplain things, if he doesn't i would h8 him for life
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^ Well he isn't coming on here already so why don't you defend yourself? does he really need to defend you?

Anyways my advise to you as a fellow sisthren is just ignore this thread. You don't have to post if you don't want to and if you wanna post then post and defend yourself, If not stay away from the thread

My own 2kobo smiley
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
Seriously, I thought the 190/Omolala thing was a joke.

Hmmn! I know sooo little . . . undecided
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by jaybee3(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ omolola
Can boys now start doing the wooing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Seriously, I thought the 190/Omolala thing was a joke.

Hmmn! I know sooo little . . .  undecided

Honestly I thought same too, infact when I saw this thread I ignored it at first thinking it was just a fun thread. But my amebo ways couldnt keep me back  embarassed. I decided to click open on the thread , lo and behold they are really dating shocked shocked shocked

Which girl with her normal sef would even consider 190 grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by tpiah: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
hmm, it's strange 190 hasnt responded to this thread.
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by queeneve: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2010

It doesn't feel good to be GANGED up on huh? cool
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by spikedcylinder: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
Lol.
Girls are fighting over 190? 1-frigging-90? grin grin shocked cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^ lol you no well. Thats why I said which gurl with her brain intact go even consider 190? grin grin grin that attention lover

Look at him ignoring this thread, refusing to speak up and save the gurls azz now. By the time he posts here e go don late.

Sorry ooo omolola I am still traumatized, cant believe a fine gurl like you go even consider 190 sad
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Yorisb: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2010
jennykadry:

Honestly I thought same too, infact when I saw this thread I ignored it at first thinking it was just a fun thread. But my amebo ways couldnt keep me back  embarassed. I decided to click open on the thread , lo and behold they are really dating shocked shocked shocked

Which girl with her normal sef would even consider 190 grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Give Dude a break nah. . .isnt he good looking or are u saying Omolola has no taste? undecided

That's soooo not nice Jenny. tongue

jennykadry:

Anyways my advise to you as a fellow sisthren is just ignore this thread. You don't have to post if you don't want to and if you wanna post then post and defend yourself, If not stay away from the thread

My own 2kobo smiley

Mbanu nah, She has to clear her self oh atleast to affirm her spinsterhood thus another Dude might consider putting an application. NL Guys abi no be so? undecided
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
jennykadry:

Honestly I thought same too, infact when I saw this thread I ignored it at first thinking it was just a fun thread. But my amebo ways couldnt keep me back embarassed. I decided to click open on the thread , lo and behold they are really dating shocked shocked shocked

The mind boggles! shocked shocked

And she's even saying this . . .
Omolola1:

Chei! grin grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^ Uju dont cheiii diaaa, na loff nwantiti grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism / What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? / Ibadan Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.