Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? (9292 Views)

Omolola,Do U Stil Luv 190 Or Not? / Omolola Where Are U? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Odunnu: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2010
190:

YAAAAY,  grin grin grin  Come and see Analysis!!

smh,  grin

@Jenny.

Thanks for the info but[b] i wont and would never hurt a fly,  grin[/b]

Ofcourse, how could you?yet u allowd the poor gurl to bring ur r'ship into Nland since u refusd speaking with her.

Cos you are an amebo online doesn't mean you may be one one the real,

First the issue of alexbabe,
It would be most shocking to you that whatever you think happened between myself and alex
was pure comical,anything i do here on NL dies on NL,
Omolola,plz take note
we were friends away from NL but it would be more shocking to anyone cos we never met (we remained friends just the way things are) you may think im doing all these chasing just to bed someone but i even berra than that, How many Ladies do u know has come here on NL and complained abt me, what i have for lola is and was even stronger than what you think myself and alex had
Sorry to disappoint you but myself and that same alex NEVER dated,

Anyone can come out and say he's into someone but that never mean they truly are,
More shocking is the fact that ODUNNU is coming out here and saying i approached her as well,
Am I making it up?havent u approached me severally? I hate confrontations, dnt let me run my mouth

Alongside other ladies,I wont be drawn into a war of words with that thing cos i have nothin more to share, I have always been a person with controversy and likes controversy esp here on NL but i can see that you Jenny take  NL even beyond (such a pity)

What Odunnu talked about a lady who wanted male company and she wasn't surprised seeing me there only further cracked my ribs (You know why) cos that same lady and myself became friendz here on NL but nothing goes beyond that,
Na who we go ask? The woman needs male company,u dropped ur contact and askd her for hers,it shows how readily you can be her companion.
I have made alot of friendz even more matured ladies here on NL but None and i repeat none would ever come here on NL and complain about me (why?) cos i am not people really think i am here on NL,

Because you use them and they feel weak and hurt to come up.

Its a Joy meeting wiv a nairalander and the few ive met can confirm that, If whatever i do online has issues with anyone that my advice to that person is to suck my d1ck and suck it real hard,
[/quote]
you are bypassing the censored.I could report you because of ths

[quote]As for you odunnu,i always try to avoid havin conflict with u cos the last time i did (a ban was hovering around me) so i wont be drawn into a war of words with you, but what i have to say about you wont certainly go down well you if im forced to spill it out here,
Hellooo! I do the ignoring not you. I do it because if I keep insulting,talking and quarelling with an idiot,people wont notice the difference btw us
First from your issue of you looking @ an indian man's bulge rite inside church to the extent of you offering an indian man your house address

He isnt indian ok? When I told him I live in Rumuola,did I gv an address or you thnk its only one house that is in Rumuola. Even at that,do I live in Phc? Ofcourse you wouldnt get it because all the gurls you bed are cheap and desperate.
And tell me,what is wrong in getting attractd to a man even in the church? Hypocrite!
grin to the other statement you made that there is no lady i havent chased here on NL including you completed Killed me with Laughter, grin grin

I have decided not to make Negative comments about no-one cos of my personal agreement with Mukina but what ever issues you may have about me do this, here is what i want you to do,
get a rope,tie around you neck and remove the support you are standing on,

You both haven't advised your self's una dey advice person grin grin
I duff my hat in respect cos you both's amebo nor get PAIR,  undecided

Thanx 4 the time. Atleast he who has an ear,let him hear!
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Odunnu: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2010
190:

YAAAAY,  grin grin grin  Come and see Analysis!!

smh,  grin

@Jenny.

Thanks for the info but[b] i wont and would never hurt a fly,  grin[/b]

Ofcourse, how could you?yet u allowd the poor gurl to bring ur r'ship into Nland since u refusd speaking with her.

Cos you are an amebo online doesn't mean you may be one one the real,

First the issue of alexbabe,
It would be most shocking to you that whatever you think happened between myself and alex
was pure comical,anything i do here on NL dies on NL,
Omolola,plz take note
we were friends away from NL but it would be more shocking to anyone cos we never met (we remained friends just the way things are) you may think im doing all these chasing just to bed someone but i even berra than that, How many Ladies do u know has come here on NL and complained abt me, what i have for lola is and was even stronger than what you think myself and alex had
Sorry to disappoint you but myself and that same alex NEVER dated,

Anyone can come out and say he's into someone but that never mean they truly are,
More shocking is the fact that ODUNNU is coming out here and saying i approached her as well,
Am I making it up?havent u approached me severally? I hate confrontations, dnt let me run my mouth

Alongside other ladies,I wont be drawn into a war of words with that thing cos i have nothin more to share, I have always been a person with controversy and likes controversy esp here on NL but i can see that you Jenny take  NL even beyond (such a pity)

What Odunnu talked about a lady who wanted male company and she wasn't surprised seeing me there only further cracked my ribs (You know why) cos that same lady and myself became friendz here on NL but nothing goes beyond that,
Na who we go ask? The woman needs male company,u dropped ur contact and askd her for hers,it shows how readily you can be her companion.
I have made alot of friendz even more matured ladies here on NL but None and i repeat none would ever come here on NL and complain about me (why?) cos i am not people really think i am here on NL,

Its a Joy meeting wiv a nairalander and the few ive met can confirm that, If whatever i do online has issues with anyone that my advice to that person is to suck my d1ck and suck it real hard,
[/quote]

[quote]As for you odunnu,i always try to avoid havin conflict with u cos the last time i did (a ban was hovering around me) so i wont be drawn into a war of words with you, but what i have to say about you wont certainly go down well you if im forced to spill it out here,
Hellooo! I do the ignoring not you. I do it because if I keep insulting,talking and quarelling with an idiot,people wont notice the difference btw us
First from your issue of you looking @ an indian man's bulge rite inside church to the extent of you offering an indian man your house address

He isnt indian ok? When I told him I live in Rumuola,did I gv an address or you thnk its only one house that is in Rumuola. Even at that,do I live in Phc? Ofcourse you wouldnt get it because all the gurls you bed are cheap and desperate.
And tell me,what is wrong in getting attractd to a man even in the church? Hypocrite!
grin to the other statement you made that there is no lady i havent chased here on NL including you completed Killed me with Laughter, grin grin

I have decided not to make Negative comments about no-one cos of my personal agreement with Mukina but what ever issues you may have about me do this, here is what i want you to do,
get a rope,tie around you neck and remove the support you are standing on,

You both haven't advised your self's una dey advice person grin grin
I duff my hat in respect cos you both's amebo nor get PAIR,  undecided

Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by 190: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2010
na wa oo,

ODUNNU  shocked  shocked  shocked

Ofcourse, how could you?yet u allowd the poor gurl to bring your r'ship into Nland since u refusd speaking with her.
I never asked her to,
She didnt follow the advice that was given to her and
continued with the act,she confided in me and i got fed up wiv her attitude
and ignored her, she sensed she was wrong again and came here 2 apologize
WTF !!

Omolola,plz take note
Feelings of the heart should also take note
Lola know's that i love her and cant certainly Judge me cos of what im typing here,
Duh we are in the 30th century!! Man woman up  undecided

So ive Asked you out and you kept refusing me and then i got frustrated and hated you for that,  grin grin
seriously u are gonna make me ASK you out for real  cheesy grin grin grin

Na who we go ask? The woman needs male company,u dropped your contact and askd her for hers,it shows how readily you can be her companion.
singing AMEBO dem go TIRE!!

So good been able to talk freely wiv odunnu, seriously i swaar i dont bed or hurt chicks, Im still a Virgin i swaar!! grin grin

Please dont,please, BTW why didnt u respond to my msg 2 u on Facebook

And tell me,what is wrong in getting attracted to a man even in the church? Hypocrite!
Please count lola out but you cant afford the pants of ladies i date and bed, (Offence meant) angry
you werent only attracted to that man,your eyes were fixed on his Bulge thru out the whole service and u handed him your address where u were staying afterwards~ AN INDIAN shocked shocked

you are welcome [size=4pt]and i too im wondering why a sweet 16 like you still isnt married and chasing indian men down the streets[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism / What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? / Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You