Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? (9291 Views)

Omolola,Do U Stil Luv 190 Or Not? / Omolola Where Are U? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
190:

I simply dont know why someone cant have peace in his home

Im having siesta and Lorlah is callin me up to clear her name off NL

and she angrily left NL, Cos of what peeps are saying,

Thereby ruining my siesta just 2 come here to make comments!

BTW we are currently havin issues cos of ex's (both present and past)

Things are not working fine btwn us and we choose to go our separate ways

To clear our heads for now (who knows we might get back together)

Things were happening too fast and lola is too calm and watchful while i clearly am the opposite

Too fast and impatient,

We only decided 2 step down quietly to avoid the watchful eyes of ppl (didnt know we were wrong cos

the ever watchful eyes of jennykandry and odunnu)

so for now, myself and lorlah has decided 2 step things down cos i was receiving a lot of death threats from

my dating her from her ex who also happens to be a member of nairaland,

[size=3pt]and please leave creamish and Tjskii outta this-- i might have a future wiv one of em, cos im tired of this flirtin habit[/size]

Hmmmmn . . . . . .  undecided

So while you are still in the process of cooling things down with Lola and hoping that you guys will get back together (eventually), you are busy hitting on any woman that glances your way  . . .  . gee! Ain't you just a blast?
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Odunnu: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2010
190:

I simply dont know why someone cant have peace in his home

Im having siesta and Lorlah is callin me up to clear her name off NL

and she angrily left NL, Cos of what peeps are saying,

Thereby ruining my siesta just 2 come here to make comments!

BTW we are currently havin issues cos of ex's (both present and past)

Things are not working fine btwn us and we choose to go our separate ways

To clear our heads for now (who knows we might get back together)

Things were happening too fast and lola is too calm and watchful while i clearly am the opposite

Too fast and impatient,

We only decided 2 step down quietly to avoid the watchful eyes of ppl (didnt know we were wrong cos

the ever watchful eyes of jennykandry and odunnu)

so for now, myself and lorlah has decided 2 step things down cos i was receiving a lot of death threats from

my dating her,

[size=3pt]and please leave creamish and Tjskii outta this-- i might have a future wiv one of em, cos im tired of this flirtin habit[/size]
Did I start ths thread?dnt mention my name again or. . .
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Hahahahahahaha!
So you mean 190's eye was chooking Creamish and Tjskii when Omolola was there waiting? grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by spikedcylinder: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
Buhahahahah!
190, they say your eye too dey chook! grin grin grin grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Creamish(f): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
jay bee:

Here i was thinking i needed a rocket science degree to decipher the whol shenanigans cheesy cheesy cheesy
Creamish is the key y'all
190 u 2 get oju kokoro

Bros . . . . u de find my mouth abi? key ko, padlock ni!  angry

190:

Creamish u dont have to punish me over this issue,

I just want us to be friendz dats all,

I know this is not the place

Ok, i would HIT u up on FB, [size=3pt]Sorry i jst cant control my emotions[/size]

seriously dude . . .dont get me mixed up in all diz . . im sooo NOT interested  angry
spikedcylinder:

Hahahahahahaha!
So you mean 190's eye was chooking Creamish when Omolola was there waiting? grin grin grin grin grin grin

shame to bad belle pple!! grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by jaybee3(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
Creamish:

Bros . . . . u de find my mouth abi? key ko, padlock ni! angry

Chei i no be bros oh
I no fyne reach 190 but i'm slightly presentable cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
Creamish:

seriously dude . . .dont get me mixed up in all diz . . im sooo NOT interested angry

Too late! grin grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by spikedcylinder: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
Creamish:

shame to bad belle pple!!  grin

grin grin grin grin grin
No shame in your game jor. You too muchery. grin grin grin grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by 190: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2010
jay bee:

Chei i no be bros oh
I no fyne reach 190 but i'm slightly presentable  cheesy cheesy

Jaybee if u care to hear my case out

meet me on NL romance court!
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Omolola1(f): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2010
now things are cleared. 190 u are sayng we mite get bak 2geda and u re already after Creamish? Gawd, my hands re shaking
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Odunnu: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
Omolola should get an award o.
190,are you saying she's actually dated two NL guys for real?
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
Omolola1:

now things are cleared. 190 u are sayng we mite get bak 2geda and u re already after Creamish? Gawd, my hands re shaking

Sorry to break your heart honey, but a 'great guy' he's not!  sad
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2010
omolola ur hands are shaking kini? Didnt u just call him 'a great guy' abeg take ur hands to 'igbobi'

Creamish welcome to the loff triangle.
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2010
Odunnu:

Omolola should get an award o.
190,are you saying she's actually dated two NL guys for real?

Yea, if there's one given to women who choose the wrong men . .  undecided

3 NL guys and counting   Hmmn . . . .  I guess the heart is not so smart!  sad
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by 190: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
Omolola1:

sweetheart do u want me back, kiss  kiss

besides creamish i just a friend, or are u now showin signs of those jealousy which i always wanted u to have~
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
see as d guy rubbish her(omolola) name naaa, seriously i am highly disappointed omolola,190 of all pple

Tufiakwa, olorun ma je
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
190:

sweetheart do u want me back, kiss  kiss

besides creamish i just a friend, or are u now showin signs of those jealousy which i always wanted u to have~

the drama continues . . .  cheesy

Errrm, so she wasn't showing any signs of jealousy and so you thought she wasn't that  into you?  undecided
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by SAGoddess: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
190 and Omolola, if you guys are trying to get back together, why are you addressing this issue on NL? Is nothing private with you two? shocked
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Cutier(f): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
Interesting! i neva knew they were datin 4 real. @190, Nawa for u, oju kokoro no go kill u. @omolola, is dat wht really happened btw u guys.
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Yorisb: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
Oops, sorry . . .  I'm still trying to get used to the fact that he's not a spam bot!

LWKMD Dis Uju sef  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei my Guy 190 dey trend oh 4 twitter and NL! cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by jaybee3(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
Na wa oh
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by spikedcylinder: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2010
jennykadry:

omolola your hands are shaking kini? Didnt u just call him 'a great guy' abeg take your hands to 'igbobi'

Aje! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Creamish(f): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2010
jay bee:

Chei i no be bros oh
I no fyne reach 190 but i'm slightly presentable cheesy cheesy

we passed your pix stage 2 years ago . . .u fyne pass  wink

*snatches the buckets of kerosine and fuel from Spikedcylinder and Ujujoan and hands them buckets of cold water* . . oya . .begin de pour am for d matta!!  grin

jennykadry:

omolola your hands are shaking kini? Didnt u just call him 'a great guy' abeg take your hands to 'igbobi'

haaa!!! more bad belle pple!!  cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Omolola1(f): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
This is not a gud place to talk about this. My hands are shaking cos erm,
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by 190: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2010
SA Goddess:

190 and Omolola, if you guys are trying to get back together, why are you addressing this issue on NL?  Is nothing private with you two?   shocked

Thank you,

That was exactly the same thing i told her a couple of mins on fone,

Lola is too gentle and i want her to TUFF up,

she aint datin me cos of NL, So who care's what ppl are gonna say

we both would decide 2 settle dis outside NL,

But for now, i would give ppl alot to talk abt,
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2010
SA Goddess:

190 and Omolola, if you guys are trying to get back together, why are you addressing this issue on NL? Is nothing private with you two? shocked

Who is this kill Joy    angry  angry

Pls some of us need this show abeg. They can always meet up later talk things ova and then come back here again with the juicy details!. Right guy?  wink   cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by spikedcylinder: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
LOL!!!!!
190 sef dey form important porsonarity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai. We women don suffer o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Creamish, see wetin you cause? Person don get parkinson's because of you. shocked angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
Omolola1:

This is not a gud place to talk about this. My hands are shaking cos erm,

Seriously? Are your hands really shaking? can you describe it in detail?  cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2010
Creamish:

we passed your pix stage 2 years ago . . .u fyne pass wink

*snatches the buckets of kerosine and fuel from Spikedcylinder and Ujujoan and hands them buckets of cold water* . . oya . .begin de pour am for d matta!! grin

haaa!!! more bad belle pple!! cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Yorisb: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
Here i was thinking i needed a rocket science degree to decipher the whol shenanigans Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Creamish is the key y'all
190 u 2 get oju kokoro

GBAM!!

@Jaybee

If only peeps had taken time to read tru my earlier submission then the truth would have been unraveled "tey-tey"
cheesy
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
right uju

Who b aje spikey? Lol make she carry d hand go igbobi ,make those doctors wey govt never pay salary for 2yrs n counting, use annoyed heal the hand, afraid go catch her by force.

Nonsense upon ingredients
Re: 190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? by tosyne007(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
are u sure omolola and 190 are playing pranks on us all? seems like a conspiracy to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism / What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? / Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.