Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,920 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress (48903 Views)

Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Lovelyn451(f): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wow
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Honor10:

U are d bitter one here, hating on someone that no one in ur family cud and would never reach. Continue.
You are the one taking people's comments personal, okay. Anything else reasonable you would like to add? tongue
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
RichBoy247:

Another cursed nincompoop. Who swear for una? End your miserable live once and for all. The world would be happier with one less idiot.
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by CapitalCee(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
Dolloped nosed ugly woman.

I am sure this afonjess has been and continues to cheat on that manlet of an excuse of a man she calls her husband.

You can see the dik craving on her scrawny face.

Judas Osunbade should do a paternity test

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
She is a virtuous woman indeed.....

I wish I could learn this art of crotchet....

When you are traveling, bored, busy,it keeps one busy and free of mindless amebo....

YouTube to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by wristbangle: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
IAMBlesssed:
Beautiful dress..

A woman of virtue because she made a dress??

Do you have a problem with my statement?

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Osinbanjo and his entire bastard lineage are cursed

Take your lamentations to him and his ugly jobless wife
Absolutely! grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Face your amala or take what I said to Yerima and his fellow bokos
grin grin grin what da hell is a bokos?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

I am sure this afonjess has been and continues to cheat on that manlet of an excuse of a man she calls her husband.

Mehn, your stupidity is unrivalled!

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Mummymahdi(f): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
Throneheirs:
The dress she wore

The gown she is wearing of course!!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Mummymahdi(f): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
[quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Tiwatopebabe(f): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

You are just too sick!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Good job. Crocheting requires lots of patience
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by kby: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
And your own mother is....? Introduce her maybe we have heard of her.
Don't say filthy things to someone who is worth more than your entire lineage(past,present and future)
SluttanSlayer:

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by ogorwyne(f): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
There is something so peaceful about this woman. I like her. She baked her daughter's wedding cake, now this. Hmmm smiley I like. And the dress is so lovely. I never progressed out of knitting caps. I need to learn how to make clothes too. Wana make something like this for my mama. She will be so beaurifu in it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by BarryLondon007(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
wristbangle:
A woman of virtue is rare to find. Keep it up ma
Dey deceive yourself chief
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by BarryLondon007(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
ogorwyne:
There is something so peaceful about this woman. I like her. She baked her daughter's wedding cake, now this. Hmmm smiley I like. And the dress is so lovely. I never progressed out of knitting caps. I need to learn how to make clothes too. Wana make something like this for my mama. She will be so beaurifu in it. cheesy
Chief how did you know she made her daughter’s wedding cake
You dey there ni?
Just asking
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by ruggedtimi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
I hope she becomes our first lady someday
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by johnmartus(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Evidence that igbo are envy yoruba.
SluttanSlayer:

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by MicroSweet(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by gabriella4691(f): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
[left][/left][right][/right]??meaning? Why are small kids on nairaland nowadays? What has beauty got to do with brains of first lady? Mmmttcheww,as if u can create fly......
VirginSearcher:
Okay, I know she is not fine but we go dey manage her as vice president wife
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by ImaIma1(f): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Post a picture of your mum or forever remain silent

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by RemiOAjayi: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Honor10:

Why dont u end this ur miserable life at once, instead of this continuous display of lunacy

He should go the sniper way ba ? Lol u gave him well. Nigerians are smart jare
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by blackslayer: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
i'm not interested in her dress because i'm not superficial....i'm interested in whats under that dress because i'm deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by oyinda1599(f): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

...with this level of hatred towards this woman, trust me u will not last. Go check ur bp okay... Pele

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by ziondaughter247: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
There is just something very graceful and calm about this woman! Lord, please make me a more virtuous and graceful woman than her. A very good role model, she is. osinbajo is one lucky man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.