Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress (48907 Views)

Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Honor10:

Why dont u end this ur miserable life at once, instead of this continuous display of lunacy
Please don't wait your time on unreasonable people with ugly personality
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bullshitt! She sat there for 3 fu cking months stiching a dress together, who is she fooling? or maybe she did, for someone who has no job and spending Nigerians money, ofcourse! she will be so bored hence the sitting at home and stiching rags together for 3 months.
but what would be the fu cking point? when she could have just bought the bloody dress with her crooked husband's loot.

But not quite the same for some poor struggling single mothers and other mothers who have no choice but to leave their houses as early as 4 am every morning and comes back late at night in order to make meagre ends meets.

But she is Advicing them to pick up rags and stich together for 3 months.

I feel like throwing battery water in her Ugly hyporcritical face. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Honor10:

Why dont u end this ur miserable life at once, instead of this continuous display of lunacy
And if it bothers you that much perharps you should follow suit.
as it appears you are crying more than the bereaved. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
crooked Osibande!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by SluttanSlayer: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
PentiumPro:

Not surprised! You are Igbo!
She is not the reason all your men are dropping dead one after the other in South Asia

Pentiumhoe of the infamous stench trench fame, how art thou herpes coven?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by escapefromusa(f): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
gypsey:

Look who's talking!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8238380_selection005_png4aeb11ee6f0b5dbaba938d30f1dbf1a1

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Penywise(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
All this rich people have nothing bothering them. Osibanjo and his wife sleep peacefully at night knowing that millions of Nigerians are unemployed and suffering.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Honor10: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
gypsey:

Who is the bereaved here, like she give a fvck about low lifes like u two, stop hating if u want ur life to be meaningful.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by SluttanSlayer: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Derrinclay:
I just love this woman.she would make a fine first lady

I thought Yerima of Arewastani Youth league told you muthphuckers to forget any senseless talk of an oyoruba presidency
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by SluttanSlayer: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Honor10:

Who is the bereaved here, like she give a fvck about low lifes like u two, stop hating if u want ur life to be meaningful.

If there was ever a reason for a woman to wear the Muslim ninja suit, it is dolloped nosed Aisha's chambermaid, Mrs manlet Osunbade.

I can picture her wrinkly wobbly used puna by just looking at her ugly face.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Honor10:

Try not to give yourself a heart Attack over it grin grin it will obviously give you a sleeepless night today.

You could have just ignored his comments and saved yourself all the bitterness. grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by RichBoy247: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
Dolloped nosed ugly woman.

I am sure this afonjess has been and continues to cheat on that manlet of an excuse of a man she calls her husband.

You can see the dik craving on her scrawny face.

Judas Osunbade should do a paternity test

Whom the Lord has cursed, no Pastor can cure. This one is a cursed child.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by SluttanSlayer: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
RichBoy247:

Whom the Lord has cursed, no Pastor can cure. This one is a cursed child.

Osinbanjo and his entire bastard lineage are cursed

Take your lamentations to him and his ugly jobless wife
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by IAMBlesssed(f): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Beautiful dress..

wristbangle:
A woman of virtue is rare to find. Keep it up ma

A woman of virtue because she made a dress??

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by adelaja70(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

I thought Yerima of Arewastani Youth league told you muthphuckers to forget any senseless talk of an oyoruba presidency
WHO BE THIS ANIMAL AGAIN?

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by SluttanSlayer: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
adelaja70:

WHO BE THIS ANIMAL AGAIN?

Face your amala or take what I said to Yerima and his fellow bokos
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Hoodbilonia: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ugly peacock
She don dey fat now. When she entered she was looking like broomstick
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by adelaja70(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Face your amala or take what I said to Yerima and his fellow bokos
I'm SURE NA YOUR BRAIN BARBER DEY BARB...

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by ehinmowo: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

I am sure this afonjess has been and continues to cheat on that manlet of an excuse of a man she calls her husband.

Ichabod!!! When God wants to destroy a man, he makes his heart raised up and fill him with bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Honor10: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
gypsey:
Try not to give yourself a heart Attack over it grin grin it will obviously give you a sleeepless night today.

You could have just ignored his comments and saved yourself all the bitterness. grin

U are d bitter one here, hating on someone that no one in ur family cud and would never reach. Continue.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by SirLakes: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

It's not so hard to spot a senseless pig tongue

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Egein(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Better than Aisha Buhari who is buying ugly million dollar dresses.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Oblang(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

We know u fear whatever the Arewanistan says but sorry their word isn't final. They will be dealt with when the time comes...

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by Oblang(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Honor10:

U are d bitter one here, hating on someone that no one in ur family cud and would never reach. Continue.

Learn to ignore some ppl oga...

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress by gwama: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
wristbangle:
A woman of virtue is rare to find. Keep it up ma
It is life that makes you strong, it's life that makes you bad. Faced with the challenges of life, you can become good or bad depending on the character. This woman has lost her mother very young, I think that is why she is a good wife, a good mother and is very altruistic. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300MW Power Plant In Lagos Built By UAE (Photos) / Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose / President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.