Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) (1210 Views)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru / Breaking News: GEJ Declares State of Emergency in selected LGAs in Borno, Yobe, Niger and Plateau. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by oluwabamis(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
News hitting the airwaves has it that Goodluck Jonathan has sacked his chief of staff, Mike Oghiakome,  Watch the news for more details
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by Abagworo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
OMG!This is turning to a child's play.I'm afraid to say this but this is the "epitome of leadership impotence".
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by chyz(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
Sacking at a time like this? shocked. This can't be true.
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by wesley80(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
Enemy within or just a necessary booting? GEJ seems to be working overtime these days - who say e easy to be presido?
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by AloyEmeka5: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2010
A president has the right to sack his chief of staff anytime he deems fit. Raum Emmanuel is leaving Obama and am sure there are reasons. Give him a break.
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
The most confused President on earth
cheiii Nigeria don suffer
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by wesley80(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2010
Let the man be. Would you have preferred him to keep nun managing an incompetent bunch just becos he's afraid to appear unsettled? A man that isnt afraid to ring in the changes when necessary deserves our commendation not mockery.
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by paddylo1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2010
Buba Marwa(current ambassador to SA,and another thief by the way) will be the new chief of staff. . . .IF THIS IS TRUE
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

A president has the right to sack his chief of staff anytime he deems fit. Raum Emmanuel is leaving Obama and am sure there are reasons. Give him a break.
Yeah, that he is running to become the mayor of Chicago??
LOL

Not sure what you are trying to get at. The bolded does not reconcile anything.
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by paddylo1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^
I think oghadiome will be contesting for Governorship of one of the states. . edo or delta not sure where he is from
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by okeymadu(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
I see no reason why the president can't sack his appointee.

I don't see how that action makes him any less than a president.
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2010
Was Mike Oghiakome the presidential Aide that supposedly called Henry Okah on the morning after the October 1st bombing?  undecided
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Was Mike Oghiakome the presidential Aide that supposedly called Henry Okah on the morning after the October 1st bombing? undecided
My sister you are simply too much. see SSS oooooo grin grin
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by oluwabamis(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
STV is trully confused, just saw another news item saying they regret the newsbreak. meaning its not true. I also regret the info. its not true
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
stv? You really want to blame this one STV? lol
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by wesley80(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
@kobo the conspiracy theories begin to surface - try this, since he's from raymond dokpesi's state and zone perhaps he was leaking high level info to the ibb camp. hmmm internal saboteur.
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by Gayigaskia(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
GEJ is going to sack all his staff because the former boss of Aso Rock has spoiled the SSS and most of presidential advisors grin grin grin
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
wesley80:

@kobo the conspiracy theories begin to surface - try this, since he's from raymond dokpesi's state and zone perhaps he was leaking high level info to the ibb camp. hmmm internal saboteur.

I don't see any conspiracy here. I think the story is as clear and simple as can be. This is typical Naija. The people weaving the conspiracies are those trying frantically to prove their leader is innocent no matter how dirty he appears by the minute.
Re: News: GEJ Sacks Chief Of Staff (Mike Oghiakome) by Alxmyr(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2010
oluwabamis:

STV is trully confused, just saw another news item saying they regret the newsbreak. meaning its not true. I also regret the info. its not true

Kobojunkie:

stv? You really want to blame this one STV? lol

With people like you, Nigeria don't need enemies.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Crises Hit Rivers State - Lives Lost / How To Be A Local Government Chairman / The Country Should Be Divided.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.