Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (29539 Views)

General Job Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions & Answers / Hobark International Limited (HIL) Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by enzo7(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Have you started the application?
After doing the registration to login, I was told no available vacancies .
I need your reply.

You can used this link https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/login.hms?_ref=zdv5mzdrpt0&logout=true
After your registration there some questions you need to answer, get to the point you need to upload your documents the names are not the normal names you are used too when uploading, when you get to that stage copy the name and paste it on Google you will see the documents they want you to attach. Am almost done with my just the first one I need to upload with is Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification
Re: United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Unigrad: 6:41am On Jun 24, 2019
enzo7:
I need your reply.

You can used this link https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/login.hms?_ref=zdv5mzdrpt0&logout=true
After your registration there some questions you need to answer, get to the point you need to upload your documents the names are not the normal names you are used too when uploading, when you get to that
Can I have your whatsapp number so we chat? stage copy the name and paste it on Google you will see the documents they want you to attach. Am almost done with my just the first one I need to upload with is Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification
Can I have your whatsapp number so we can chat?
Re: United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by enzo7(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2019
Not on WhatsApp
Re: United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by enzo7(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2019
enzo7:
Not on WhatsApp
Re: United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Unigrad: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
enzo7:
Not on WhatsApp
It's showing no vacancy In my dashboard after registration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by enzo7(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Follow the link I sent to you, probably the browser you are using is not working with that browser try Google Chrome or mozila, and way to go about it if u have another address try using that email and register again cause it end this night by 12noon, you can reach me on this number just incase u have any difficulties doing it 08035670127

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by buoye1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
enzo7:
I need your reply.

After your registration there some questions you need to answer, get to the point you need to upload your documents the names are not the normal names you are used too when uploading, when you get to that stage copy the name and paste it on Google you will see the documents they want you to attach. Am almost done with my just the first one I need to upload with is Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification
most of those documents to be uploaded are for Non-Nigerian... Mostly American citizens from what I got when I Google search

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by NekkyCee(f): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Hello guys! Did anyone get a confirmation email after applying?
Re: United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by smarttm: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hello,I applied for the CORRESPONDENCE UNIT VISA ASSISTANT and got an invitation for English test next week.... please I need information on level IV(FLUENT) SPEAKING/READING/WRITING.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by buoye1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
smarttm:
Hello,I applied for the CORRESPONDENCE UNIT VISA ASSISTANT and got an invitation for English test next week.... please I need information on level IV(FLUENT) SPEAKING/READING/WRITING.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Stevosty: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
smarttm:

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
How did it went? Months past, who else got an test invite in the janitor position?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) / No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.