Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed (37709 Views)

How Can I Fight Depression? / Please Help My Best Friend Fight Depression / Depression In Nigeria: Why You Need Not To Quit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by sweetilicious(f): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2019
luminouz:
Depression comes to everyone at some point in our lives. How u handle it determines how you will handle the next level that awaits you.
Solutions:
Watch comedy movies...
Few people genuinely care about what you're passing through here,because they are going through shiit too..
Forget social media talk of giving help,most don't care. If you still have close family members,talk to them...if not,find a reason to stay alive,we all do. If you really can't find a reason not to kill yourself, do go ahead and die. Depression is a spirit that makes u forget ur successes to focus ONLY on ur failures. just remember one good thing that happened to you.if you can,life becomes liveable,not necessarily easier.
Yeah
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Lovelyn451(f): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Indomie001:
I ll be fine with half of that >sad
cheesy
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Sluacoast(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You're wrong. What we usually see is suicides caused by heart breaks and other emotional problems like failure in schools, divorce or separation, post mortem depression et al. It's weird because many of us usually think it should be due to financial issues but we are very emotional people here
You are right too. But you demean my own opinion. Some do falls in both circumstances

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Mizwisdom(f): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sluacoast:

You are right too. But you demean my own opinion. Some do falls in both circumstances
My apologies to you if you feel that way, I'm just informing you about other causes of depression that people tend not to address.
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by PetroDollaxxx: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
It’s a bloody lie. Ghanaians criticise their country and their government a lot. If you know the animosity that exists between the two main political parties, you will understand. You obviously don’t speak the Ghanaian language so you won’t understand.

You sound like a nigerian living in Ghana,huh? So let me ask you one question. If Ghana is not as good as Nigeria, as you claimed, then what are you still doing in Ghana? I really can’t understand you nigerians. You make all sort of stvpid claims about Ghanaians and Ghana and yet you live in Ghana. I don’t get it! What level of foolishness is that?

Notatribalist:
I really don't know what the girl did to you that warrant all the insult you throw at her,but that's really not my business.. But the part were u said she picks offense whenever you state the ill in or off Nigeria caught my attention.. My brother I personally think the way you talk about Nigeria is actually out off order.. I believe if you channel the energy into finding a solution to Nigeria's problem it won't take long befor you come up with a solution.. Judging by your write up it's obvious you have been out off Nigeria, so do you mean all the other countries have everything smooth? Let me tell you the truth,online ranting won't solve Nigeria's problem.our bad leaders are not on Nairaland, they don't read your comments.. Again let me say this to you that Nigeria's economy is not the worste on earth..Many African countries have it worse,Ghana is an example .but you will never see any Ghanaian speaking ill of Ghana on social Media. They know they have problem, and they are committed to finding a solution rather than ranting online.. Anytime you see a Ghanian come online to talk about Ghana it usually about how peaceful Ghana is unlike Nigerians..But the truth is Ghana is no longer as peaceful as it sound,but their media and the people of Ghana will never come online to say this..For example, if you walk at circle round about at night you may likely get robbed..Kumasi and Kasoa are worse, there are bad guys everywhere robbing people off their belongings.. Pls change my bro.
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Notatribalist(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
It’s a bloody lie. Ghanaians criticise their country and their government a lot. If you know the animosity that exists between the two main political parties, you will understand. You obviously don’t speak the Ghanaian language so you won’t understand.

You sound like a nigerian living in Ghana,huh? So let me ask you one question. If Ghana is not as good as Nigeria, as you claimed, then what are you still doing in Ghana? I really can’t understand you nigerians. You make all sort of stvpid claims about Ghanaians and Ghana and yet you live in Ghana. I don’t get it! What level of foolishness is that?

Many Chinese are in Ghana, does that mean Ghana is better than China? Charley I am here to exploit your porous and shamble economy.. I import goods from Nigeria at cheap rate and retail them here at expensive rate..please have I answered your question now?

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by PetroDollaxxx: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
No you have not answered my question, ediot! You fvcking live in my country and I expect you to show some respect or we will kick your stvpid azz out! If you don’t like Ghana or Ghanaians, then stay away, for your own good. Don’t take the hospitality of Ghanaians for granted.

Yes, there are Chinese in Ghana doing business. And they talk crap about Ghana or Ghanaians .
Did you say porous economy? If indeed you are looking for a porous economy, then go back to your generator-powere economy back in your sh1thole zoo. Are you aware Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world! Ghana’s economy is doing great and that is why fools like you are coming to Ghana. You are bloody fool and soon we will catch up with you, magg0t grin

Notatribalist:
Many Chinese are in Ghana, does that mean Ghana is better than China? Charley I am here to take exploit your porous economy.. I import goods from Nigeria at cheap rate and retail them here at expensive rate..please have I answered your question now?
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Notatribalist(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:

well,personally I love Ghanians,they are friendly and nice people.. Yes they criticize their country only within, but not online or outside Ghana... But as for your economy you know is a complete mess.. Things a way to expensive here compared to other African countries.. You know this..
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by chibu4u2(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
sweetilicious:
In my own case,I developed an attachment to my family.Always running home to be with them.No one knew what I was going through but I got better being around people that genuinely loved me.

Love this
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Notatribalist(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
No you have not answered my question, ediot! You fvcking live in my country and I expect you to show some respect or we will kick your stvpid azz out! If you don’t like Ghana or Ghanaians, then stay away, for your own good. Don’t take the hospitality of Ghanaians for granted.

Yes, there are Chinese in Ghana doing business. And they talk crap about Ghana or Ghanaians

get your fcking ass off Nairaland you motherfucker.has it occurred to you that many Ghanians also live in Nigeria? Or you think you're the only one that accommodates Nigerian
...you guys don't dare start a fight you can't finish..
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by xendra: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
themonk:

I’m not in your religious and spiritual bandwagon please quote someone else.
eeeh see dis Ode!
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by PetroDollaxxx: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
You are a complete fool and I will tell you why. You Nigerians should be careful the way you speak about Ghanaians. You are gradually making Ghanaians to hate you nigerians. You live in Ghana, you open your mouth to say Ghanaians are “friendly and nice”. And you also open the same stvpid mouth to say the Ghanaian economy is in a mess. Are you sane! You do business in the same economy you clam is in a mess? If indeed the Ghanaian economy is “in a mess?” Then why don’t you go back to your country? It is this type of foolish attitude and people that I hate.

Prices of things may be a bit expensive than in other jurisdictions. But prices are not necessarily the only way to measure how well an economy is performing. Norway is a good example. The cost of living in Norway is very very high despite Norway being considered the richest country in the world.

In Ghana, petrol is sold at about 400 naira per liter, compared with 145 naira in Nigeria. Our government however provides free education and free food for students.

The bottom line is that any foreigner who doesn’t like Ghana is free to leave. But as long as they live in Ghana, we expect that they respect our country and people. If you don’t, you will pay a very heavy price for that stvpidity.

Notatribalist:
well,personally I love Ghanians,they are friendly and nice people.. Yes they criticize their country only within, but not online or outside Ghana... But as for your economy you know is a complete mess.. Things a way to expensive here compared to other African countries.. You know this..
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by PetroDollaxxx: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Crap! How many Ghanaians live in that sh1thole? At most 500,000 Ghanaians live in Nigeria. Do you know the number if Nigerians who live in Ghana? Don’t talk nonsense!

Notatribalist:
get your fcking ass off Nairaland you motherfucker.has it occurred to you that many Ghanians also live in Nigeria? Or you think you're the only one that accommodates Nigerian
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by PetroDollaxxx: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
The only reason I am on this crap you call forum is because fools like you are talking about Ghana n Ghanaians. Otherwise, what will I be doing here? Utter crap!

Notatribalist:
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Notatribalist(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:

You are a complete fool and I will tell you why. You Nigerians should be careful the way you speak about Ghanaians. You are gradually making Ghanaians to hate you nigerians. You live in Ghana, you open your mouth to say Ghanaians are “friendly and nice”. And you also open the same stvpid mouth to say the Ghanaian economy is in a mess. Are you sane! You do business in the same economy you clam is in a mess? If indeed the Ghanaian economy is “in a mess?” Then why don’t you go back to your country? It is this type of foolish attitude and people that I hate.

Prices of things may be a bit expensive than in other jurisdictions. But prices are not necessarily the only way to measure how well an economy is performing. Norway is a good example. The cost of living in Norway is very very high despite Norway being considered the richest country in the world.

In Ghana, petrol is sold at about 400 naira per liter, compared with 145 naira in Nigeria. Our government however provides free education and free food for students.

The bottom line is that any foreigner who doesn’t like Ghana is free to leave. But as long as they live in Ghana, we expect that they respect our country and people. If you don’t, you will pay a very heavy price for that stvpidity.

when a man lack the ability to argue inteletually he brings insult to the table..you're a disgrace to ur family and by extension the good people of Ghana.. You claimed to be on Nairaland just to monitor the Nigerians that comes here to say something bad about Ghana, is that not the height of inferiority complex and joblessness? Look dude,your ranting holds no Water, and it's can't change the obvious fact,which is your economy is a complete mess..you said the Ghanaians in Nigeria should not be more than 500,000,where exactly did you get you fake statistics from?I think this speaks volume of how ignorant you are..this is the last time I will give you the honour of quote...you can continue to vituperate till tomorrow for all I care..We are way ahead of you,this is fact,deal with it..

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by IamShiningStar(f): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
information1:
What is Depression?

In my definition, it refers to the state of your feelings to things, the way you think and how you reacted to the situation around you. Although Its something you can treat yourself.

What Causes Depression; there series of things that can leads to being depressed, Depression causes feelings of sadness and a loss of interest in something you once enjoyed.
Top 7 Causes of Depression

1. Drugs

2. Stressful Life Events

3. Death or a loss Of loved ones

4. Genetics

5. Serious illnesses

6. Other personal problems

7. Lack of Mush Sex

According to Ozy.com report; On Depression in Nigeria

Nigeria is by far Africa’s most depressed country already, with 7 million people diagnosed with the condition, according to WHO. … The National Depression Report, conducted by Joy, Inc., surveyed people about their feelings of happiness and Depression across Nigeria’s 36 states.

What To Do When Depressed? (READ)

On almost every social media heart breaks I thought this was due to lack of financial stability, but then I saw a lecturer following the route, it dawn on me that it was never about money. Depression is a, and it has a lot to do with every area of our life…starting from the everyday decisions we make, the attitude of people around us, how often we hear the word NO, and much more.

But for whatever reason, suicide should never be an option! Killing yourself means you’re a failure, a coward, an ingrate, a careless, a thoughtless, visionless, purposeless, and a very selfish person!

There is always a wide range of alternatives, options, and solutions to your depression rather than killing yourself.

If you think you’re poor, you’re not the poorest; if you think you’re rich, you’re not the richest; if you think you’re pretty, you’re not the most beautiful; if you feel you have problems, you will sober when you hear the problem of others. Whatever situation you are in life, there are always millions of people behind you! The fact that you don’t know or see others with the same problem doesn’t mean you’re the only one in the world who have such issues.

If you ever thought of suicide, you’ve only decided to transfer your problems or depression to others; you didn’t solve the problem!

1. What about the people who are supposed to look up to you?
2. What happens to the people you suppose to help succeed in life?
3. How about the people you’re supposed to be there for?
4. What happens to all of these people when you’re dead?

Before you think about suicide once again, bear it in mind that you’re only creating additional problems with the one on the ground. Be a survivor, look for solutions, seek alternatives, change location, talk to people, and stop isolating yourself!

There is a gazillion of ways to solve a problem, why create more and suffer your family by committing suicide instead of solving the problem and proof to everyone you’re a winner and not a loser? You can’t win if you quit remembering? Victory is not for quitters! Wake up and bounce back! You can do it! You’re strong! You’re courageous! Don’t allow your memory to be erased and replaced with negative thoughts! There is a talent buried in you, dig it up, and show the world!

We need you and your family needs you more!
https://talkgeria.com/fight-depression-when-depressed/
Enuf said
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Osyxcel(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
xendra:
eeeh see dis Ode!

When will you ever stop insulting at random? undecided
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by tunary(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Notatribalist:
But you end up not proffering a solution..yes u actually capture the real symptoms of depression.But what i want you to understand is depressed people don't commit suicide because they want to end their lives,but they do it just to end their suffering..If you have never been depressed is very difficult to understand what the depressed are going through.This year makes it 11years since i got depressed.it may surprise you to know that for this this 11years i have never felt happy for 1 minute..i lost interest in all the activities i once enjoy a lot.so tell me,am i actually living a life? Though i will never commit suicide but such action would never mean ending my life,because the life is already miserable....But like i said,no suicide for me,i have been fighting,i will continue to fight..Anyway thanks for remembering us.
Thank God for the Internet//information. so many people share similar problems but some think they are the only once going through that problem. Suicide is never an option

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by redsun(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
The only thing that is not depressing in Nigeria these days is when you are able to finda quiet place under a life giving endangered tree in the village,away from the highly polluted jungle townships and the scorching sun that feels that one is directly above the ozone layer and at the direct mercy of the sun's radiation.

It is a dangerous and an unstructured environment that is in every way depressing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by tunary(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Platony:

Many people dat dies because of Depression are people who do not consume alcohol or smokes.

How I wan take depress na wen there's a chilled Heineken, Life or 33 lager beer with better music. If I come get better data for phone join be say Na Depression itself go dey depressed about my joy. grin grin

I wonder why people prefer drinking Sniper to a chilled bottle of beer. undecided

Na God go bless d person wey invent Beer!! grin grin grin
LOL. you too funny

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Abcruz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Michaelkings:
How I wish I died earlier this year,life is too boring,i wish I am dead

Who among you fears the LORD and obeys his servant? If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the LORD and rely on your God.--Isaiah 50:10

For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!--2 Corinthians 4:17

Nevertheless,
Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Ajibade123(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Depression kills very fast and it has Being a major cause of death among students....see ways you can deal with depression and regret as a student
https://explicitsuccess.com/dealing-with-regret-and-depression/
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by PetroDollaxxx: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Look at this fool. You are a complete disgrace to humanity. Your zoo country Nigeria produces 2.5 million barrels of oil and at least one billion scf of gas daily, yet Nigeria is a the world capital for poverty. 120 million Nigerians are desperately poor. At least 8 million Nigerians join the poverty trap each year. At this rate, everybody in Nigeria will be poor in about 20 years from now. Today, kidnappers have taken over your country. People are beng kidnapped all over, for a ransom that can be as low as a bottle of Fanta and gala. grin Major highways, including Abuja to Kaduna, have become a no-go area because of kidnappers. Is this a serious country? grin

Your pr0stitutes are all over Ghana. The Nigerian toto is cheaper and more disgusting than a pure water satchel. Thousands of your people are running to Ghana every day.

What is life expectancy in Nigeria, compared with Ghana? How many hours of electricity do nigerians enjoy in a day? Ghana is miles ahead of Nigeria in terms of life expectancy, access to electricity, access to clean water, access to personal security, access to quality education etc etc. Nigeria is better than Ghana only in corruption, violence, kidnappings.

What are you doing in Ghaba if Nigeria is better? You dey craze? Have you ever heard about the United Nations Human Development Index? Go and find out how your country is rated. You will weep,fool. Fuckeduppedness grin Nigeria is just a useless zoo.

Notatribalist:
when a man lack the ability to argue inteletually he brings insult to the table..you're a disgrace to ur family and by extension the good people of Ghana.. You claimed to be on Nairaland just to monitor the Nigerians that comes here to say something bad about Ghana, is that not the height of inferiority complex and joblessness? Look dude,your ranting holds no Water, and it's can't change the obvious fact,which is your economy is a complete mess..you said the Ghanaians in Nigeria should not be more than 500,000,where exactly did you get you fake statistics from?I think this speaks volume of how ignorant you are..this is the last time I will give you the honour of quote...you can continue to vituperate till tomorrow for all I care..We are way ahead of you,this is fact,deal with it..
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Notatribalist(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
Look at this fool. You are a complete disgrace to humanity. Your zoo country Nigeria produces 2.5 million barrels of oil and at least one billion scf of gas daily, yet Nigeria is a the world capital for poverty. 120 million Nigerians are desperately poor. At least 8 million Nigerians join the poverty trap each year. At this rate, everybody in Nigeria will be poor in about 20 years from now. Today, kidnappers have taken over your country. People are beng kidnapped all over, for a ransom that can be as low as a bottle of Fanta and gala. grin Major highways, including Abuja to Kaduna, have become a no-go area because of kidnappers. Is this a serious country? grin

Your pr0stitutes are all over Ghana. The Nigerian toto is cheaper and more disgusting than a pure water satchel. Thousands of your people are running to Ghana every day.

What is life expectancy in Nigeria, compared with Ghana? How many hours of electricity do nigerians enjoy in a day? Ghana is miles ahead of Nigeria in terms of life expectancy, access to electricity, access to clean water, access to personal security, access to quality education etc etc. Nigeria is better than Ghana only in corruption, violence, kidnappings.

What are you doing in Ghaba if Nigeria is better? You dey craze? Have you ever heard about the United Nations Human Development Index? Go and find out how your country is rated. You will weep,fool. Fuckeduppedness grin Nigeria is just a useless zoo.

You just keep Ranting without fact.i am sure you have exchanged your sense with a plate of banku or keke hence your senseless vituperation.Yes Nigeria is the world capital of poverty yet we have over 100 Nigerians that can buy Ghana and still retain their position in forbes world richest list,less i forget how many Ghanians are in the list? none i guess ..so what does that make your country now,the headquarter of what ?Oh you have more quality education?quality education indeed.you useless motherfucker i guess you are unaware of the fact that the only 2 professors you have in your fvking university of Education are Nigerians?and they are begging for more Nigeria professors,lol..Ghana is a village said your idol Shatta-walle,but yet you ignorant fool come online to boost about this fvking village....mind you i wont denigrate myself further by giving you more honor of quote,that's because your baseless and senseless argument is becoming too odoriferous.. goodbye
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by PetroDollaxxx: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
angry grin grin
You are still talking nonsense. Shameless goat. It is Ghana’s fault that Nigeria is bleeped? Fuckeduppedness I guess this fool is not even aware that his country has more people in the world today than any other country in the world today? Your foolish nigerian goats are arriving in Ghana like 10,000 fools every day, in search of economic survival. If Nigeria is better than Ghana why don’t you stay in that sh1thole?

Nigeria is an expired sh1thole zoo country. The fuckery and uselessness runs deep grin Nigeria is about lies and deceit.

Nigeria is the laughing stock of the world. The rest of the world is laughing at nigeria. A major oil producing country that cannot even refined petrol for its people. Is this a serious country?
Your women are all over Ghana as pr0stitutes. They are being reluctantly fvcked for one Cedi or even 50 pesewas grin nigerian toto is even useless grin in Ghana grin

Tell those 100 Nigerians who can “buy” Ghana, to buy nigeria first,huh? Charity begins from home. Your own country is messed up and you say you want to buy another man’s country that is even better than yours.

Soon nigeria will be declared the world’s first certified sh1thole. A zoo where nothing works grin
Notatribalist:
You just keep Ranting without fact.i am sure you have exchanged your sense with a plate of banku or keke hence your senseless vituperation.Yes Nigeria is the world capital of poverty yet we have over 100 Nigerians that can buy Ghana and still retain their position in forbes world richest list,less i forget how many Ghanians are in the list? none i guess ..so what does that make your country now,the headquarter of what ?Oh you have more quality ;Deducation?quality education indeed.you useless motherfucker i guess you are unaware of the fact that the only 2 professors you have in your fvking university of Education are Nigerians?and they are begging for more Nigeria professors,lol..Ghana is a village said your idol Shatta-walle,but yet you ignorant fool come online to boost about this fvking village....mind you i wont denigrate myself further by giving you more honor of quote,that's because your baseless and senseless argument is becoming too odoriferous.. goodbye

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by Notatribalist(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
angry grin grin
You are still talking nonsense. Shameless goat. It is Ghana’s fault that Nigeria is bleeped? Fuckeduppedness I guess this fool is not even aware that his country has more people in the world today than any other country in the world today? Your foolish nigerian goats are arriving in Ghana like 10,000 fools every day, in search of economic survival. If Nigeria is better than Ghana why don’t you stay in that sh1thole?

Nigeria is an expired sh1thole zoo country. The fuckery and uselessness runs deep grin Nigeria is about lies and deceit.

Nigeria is the laughing stock of the world. The rest of the world is laughing at nigeria. A major oil producing country that cannot even refined petrol for its people. Is this a serious country?
Your women are all over Ghana as pr0stitutes. They are being reluctantly fvcked for one Cedi or even 50 pesewas grin nigerian toto is even useless grin in Ghana grin

Tell those 100 Nigerians who can “buy” Ghana, to buy nigeria first,huh? Charity begins from home. Your own country is messed up and you say you want to buy another man’s country that is even better than yours.

Soon nigeria will be declared the world’s first certified sh1thole. A zoo where nothing works grin
Lol.as usual ur vituperation is filled with disparaging remarks and abuses, nothing substantial.i was told long time ago that Ghana mosquitoes are more intelligent than the people,now clearly the claim is gaining substance ...Go and reformat you brain you fool..ghana,a country where woman uses charcoal as bleaching cream,lol.All their girls are as dark as 11pm,no wonder the men prefer Nigeria girls.Yes we are a major oil producing nation,what about ghana?by the way in my ealier post i quote Shatta-walla"s famous quote,i was expecting you to despute it,but you never did,so did your number 1 musician actually called ghana a village?i need you to clarify this..i ok according to you,ghana s better than Nigeria so here are few of the things we supply your country...

your electricity is powered by gas from Nigeria

the only two professors in your university of education are Nigerians,and they are begging for more.

the soft drink you consume in ghana are from Nigeria,any doubt? kindly visit chisco office at circle and see for your self,seeing is believing..

you guys can,t do without our music and movies...

All my aforementioned are from a shithole country..can you also list few of the things you export to Nigeria..

Nothing of course..what do they have to export aside foolishness?go ahead and present your list you loser...you bastard son of a bitch...
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by PetroDollaxxx: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
the goat talking from its aNuS, as usual.
what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works?
fools in your sh1thole are killing themselves because of hardship cool https://www.nairaland.com/1575652/economic-hardship-fedrick-onuigbo-set
your women are scattered abroad as sex slaves. nigerian toto has become useless and worthless in Ghana grin http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/
without oil, nigeria will just collapse grin https://www.nairaland.com/1637903/without-oil-revenue-most-states
no wonder Lagbaja described nigerians as fools grin http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The dustbin country has four oil refineries and yet imports all its refined fuel. If this is not a confirmation of a cursed nation, then what is it? Shitnigerian imports fuel from niger and garri from India grin grin grin

How much gas does your bleeped up sh1thole country supply to Ghana? 60 million scf/day grin how much electricity can you generate with 50/60 million scf/day? Do you know how much gas produces from its own oil/gas fields? Go and find out, foooooool grin

your foolish nigerians in Ghana are busy looking for Ghanaian passport because your country's passport is worse than sh1t paper.
shameless fools begging the British to come back and recolonise them grin https://www.nairaland.com/1605295/beg-british-re-colonize-us

look at these disgusting pieces of crap. four years ago, engineers were fighting in public over left over fanta. no wonder they are busy kidnapping anything that moves in that certified gutter country https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov
Fucking pigs of a cursed space destined for the dustbin! fucking prick-suckers.

[s]
Notatribalist:
Lol.as usual ur vituperation is filled with disparaging remarks and abuses, nothing substantial.i was told long time ago that Ghana mosquitoes are more intelligent than the people,now clearly the claim is gaining substance ...Go and reformat you brain you fool..ghana,a country where woman uses charcoal as bleaching cream,lol.All their girls are as dark as 11pm,no wonder the men prefer Nigeria girls.Yes we are a major oil producing nation,what about ghana?by the way in my ealier post i quote Shatta-walla"s famous quote,i was expecting you to despute it,but you never did,so did your number 1 musician actually called ghana a village?i need you to clarify this..i ok according to you,ghana s better than Nigeria so here are few of the things we supply your country...

your electricity is powered by gas from Nigeria

the only two professors in your university of education are Nigerians,and they are begging for more.

the soft drink you consume in ghana are from Nigeria,any doubt? kindly visit chisco office at circle and see for your self,seeing is believing..

you guys can,t do without our music and movies...

All my aforementioned are from a shithole country..can you also list few of the things you export to Nigeria..

Nothing of course..what do they have to export aside foolishness?go ahead and present your list you loser...you bastard son of a bitch...

[/s]

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by FemiEddy(m): 4:34am On Jun 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l agree with you, don't you see that online miscreant called Mizwisdom aka mizfoolish who claims to be a holy girl on Nairaland but has been trolling me for months especially on the travel section of Nairaland.com, she was disgraced by another Nairaland.com member based in China, the guy openly told the dimwit off, and she started stalking me, whenever you point out the ills in Nigeria, she gets offended, I told her that I am not interested in her even if she offers herself for free, lf she wants a job, l can either tell her to go mop my house in Nigeria or l recommend her to be a nanny to any of my friends based in the diaspora, I am not and will never be interested in her in 500 trillion years, if my comments hurts her, I don't give a fvck grin
Angelic Being, Be what you call yourself. You can change her for good but with words rooted in love. More blessings bro
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by AngelicBeing: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2019
FemiEddy:

Angelic Being, Be what you call yourself. You can change her for good but with words rooted in love. More blessings bro
l cant change anyone, l respect everyone regardless of race, Creed, religion etc but I will not tolerate been trolled or bullied by anyone online, respect is reciprocal, my username has got nothing to do with this, I can't change anyone but I will not tolerate trolls and bullies online, if you don't like my post, disagree with me constructively and with respect or ignore it , but if you come with bulshit to me, l will return it a billion fold, anyway, enough of this, l have moved on
Re: How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed by itsmattfitzgera: 5:37am On Jul 23, 2019
To know about your favorite youtubers then go to Wiki Biography
Youtubers like Guru Mann or Simran Dhanwani and Aksh Baghla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions / How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c / I present to you MY HERO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.