Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) (62399 Views)

Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) / Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by promiseniqqa(m): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2019
i guess she is still looking for that 40sec music track upandan
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by lloyds(m): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2019
See her nails like that of Jezebel. .
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by wolexter(m): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2019
Thanks to the bull lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by etrange: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2019
QuickStandard:
Good for her if only it can cure her bitterness.

Call QSS for your Uninterrupted Power Supply solutions, IT Support.
Inverters, Solar, UPS, controllers and Batteries.

Sales, installation, repairs, maintenance.

We also buy used inverter batteries
Call us let's pick them up from your location today

Call or WhatsApp us Check our Sig for contact.

We don see you full of happiness undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by etrange: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2019
twerkjack:

You sound like the bitter person....

I mean how can that be the first thing u think of after viewing an innocent photo

I pity ppl who patronize if at all undecided

Bro, that guy is bitter himself. Case closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2019
This fighter pilot truck again
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by etrange: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Regina Daniels can sponsor a whole town to watch the match. Na only urself waka go and you are making noise. Old woman.

If Regina does it now, you'd still come here to call her names...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Cherrybae(f): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2019
I zoomed the picture and I saw the shadow of someone that looks like Bob risky.

This ipobsgirl can never stop disgher iPod's brother

If she was from another tribe, the lions won't let us hear word.

See how an Afonja is enjoying and destroying an iPod P

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
The Nigerian Actress, Tonto Dike already at the stadium to watch the Africa's Cup of Nation, in her post showing her ticket, she wished the Nigerian players (Super Eagles) a success in their matches.

"Wishing the Super Eagles a Huge success!!We Cheering you to success today,WELDONE OUR MEN THEM"

See photo...

And so what?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/actress-tonto-dike-at-stadium-to-watch.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2019
And so what?
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2019
etrange:

If Regina does it now, you'd still come here to call her names...
That I said it doesn't mean I like her o. I mean bfor you start making noise abt something u did, check if you the first to do it, or are you breaking a record for doing that? Tonto is supposed to be bigger than that. Genevieve won't glorify going to Egypt to watch a match
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by henrydan(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2019
See her Igbo lips. Crackhead.
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad

I have stopped taking Amstel ever since they made this witch their ambassador.... She is no way fit to be a role model .... Or even a mother...

I call on the youths to do the same because we can't survive in a society where stupidity is rewarded...

I'm sure we have good and vibrant ladies out there who carry themselves around with grace and respect...
So Tonto Dike is your biggest problem? SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2019
There's this bold gold necklace she wears with a cross, but it's not really cross,it's ankh, an Egyptian symbol ##**
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by MicroSweet(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2019
Junkie1:
I NEED TO SMASH TONTO BY ANY MEANS angry
By Any means? As a 'junkie' wey you be, 'get high', and you'd definitely 'see her' screaming your name in ecstasy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2019
I'm sure she must have been filled with displeasure and disappointment seeing how empty the stadium was, being as someone who loves attentio; in her mind she will be like how did i even get here, but it was too late; poor tonto dike!
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by AgentGoat: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2019
Why una dey call amoukachi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by janejive(f): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2019
Thought she said her name is "King", King Tonto Dikeh?
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Pearl05(f): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2019
twerkjack:

You sound like the bitter person....

I mean how can that be the first thing u think of after viewing an innocent photo

I pity ppl who patronize if at all undecided

Wetin concern him MKT with his comment?

Village people everywhere lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2019
Biko whot does she know about football self.
No be how to 4k she sabbi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by MrFly(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:
The technical team should allow her into the dressing room. Anything to fire the boys up and increase the intensity in the field of play should be seen as a patriotic duty.
who is she to spur up d the likes of Mikel, Ighalo, Musa, Aina, Ndidi, Etebo, Ekong Omeruo and co. those dudes are known internationally while she is a local champion wriggling in pains about being dumped by her ex hubby

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad

I have stopped taking Amstel ever since they made this witch their ambassador.... She is no way fit to be a role model .... Or even a mother...

I call on the youths to do the same because we can't survive in a society where stupidity is rewarded...

I'm sure we have good and vibrant ladies out there who carry themselves around with grace and respect...

Be currently sipping my Amstel...so you that is worthy to be a father/mother which one you don sign
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by chrisaria(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2019
undecided But why Tonto dikeh or Bobrisky everyday. Kanu was at the stadium yesterday but no news about him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by seangy4konji: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Her cup of tea. Doesn't change the fact she is a hoe that you can't make a house wife..

Viper..serpent.

Next person close to Lucifer.

Becare ful of her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Beedude(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2019
Guess she's looking for a footballer to shine her Kongo. Samuel Eto, Nwakwo Kanu, Obi Mikel beware
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by greggng: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
The Nigerian Actress, Tonto Dike already at the stadium to watch the Africa's Cup of Nation, in her post showing her ticket, she wished the Nigerian players (Super Eagles) a success in their matches.

"Wishing the Super Eagles a Huge success!!We Cheering you to success today,WELDONE OUR MEN THEM"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/actress-tonto-dike-at-stadium-to-watch.html

That is not tonto dike hand...she has a plastic surgery hand
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by amoduganja: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2019
Subtle shading... She wrote "Welldone our men dem" meaning some men are not up to 'men dem'. I already know one culprit here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior / Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.