Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) (62400 Views)

Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) / Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by enokelafrancis(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Mother of 40sec son.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Guestlander: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Tonto Wigo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by harbarzzy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
What do you expect when someone name is Toto
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Toto Fogo Dike
All your names are not 9ice in Yoruba language
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by twerkjack: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad

I have stopped taking Amstel ever since they made this witch their ambassador.... She is no way fit to be a role model .... Or even a mother...

I call on the youths to do the same because we can't survive in a society where stupidity is rewarded...

I'm sure we have good and vibrant ladies out there who carry themselves around with grace and respect...

Lmao.

That’s the difference btw u and tonto....

She’s influential,, you’re not..

Even if ur entire family and even ur village stop drinking it,, it won’t make a difference...

Stop trying so hard to pull ppl down,, cos it won’t let u grow.

And she’s not a witch

Village boy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by aduku1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Regina Daniels can sponsor a whole town to watch the match. Na only urself waka go and you are making noise. Old woman.

You who can u sponsor, just come online and start saying nonsense...Get sense plz
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by twerkjack: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Pearl05:

Wetin concern him MKT with his comment?

Village people everywhere lipsrsealed

Because before u market your product u need to market yourself first...

U call somebody names, do u know if that person is your potential customer?

Your personal opinion shouldn’t be affiliated with your business...

I’m educated with a masters in business management

If only u had an idea u wouldn’t call me names for my comment

So I won’t call u an ignorant mofo too undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
aduku1:

You who can u sponsor, just come online and start saying nonsense...Get sense plz
U gat a problem undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Gucciboss: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
dazzlingd:
What happened to her music career

She only said Hi, and disappeared grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
twerkjack:

You sound like the bitter person....

I mean how can that be the first thing u think of after viewing an innocent photo

I pity ppl who patronize if at all undecided
Ur would have made sense if u hadn't dragged his hustle to it
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Phayie(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
naijaboy756:
Good one Daniel Amokachi

Yehhhhhh... Who knock me?

Your village people most definitely
See them here......

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by apple30(f): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad

I have stopped taking Amstel ever since they made this witch their ambassador.... She is no way fit to be a role model .... Or even a mother...

I call on the youths to do the same because we can't survive in a society where stupidity is rewarded...

I'm sure we have good and vibrant ladies out there who carry themselves around with grace and respect...
na wao u carry person matter for head like oshuka, r u d elder bro to churchil..when dey started r u dere..mind ur biz.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Seacube: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin grin
naijaboy756:
Good one Daniel Amokachi

Yehhhhhh... Who knock me?
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by OlaPhils(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
I see why they were not scoring goals
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Platony(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tonto this, Tonto that.. angry

The MOD day pushed dis trash to FP, have u received ur referral bonus?? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
The Nigerian Actress, Tonto Dike already at the stadium to watch the Africa's Cup of Nation, in her post showing her ticket, she wished the Nigerian players (Super Eagles) a success in their matches.

"Wishing the Super Eagles a Huge success!!We Cheering you to success today,WELDONE OUR MEN THEM"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/actress-tonto-dike-at-stadium-to-watch.html

hanty why ur hand old pass u naa??
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Her face really looked like wigo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Uniquestellz(f): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Good for her
PRO. MAKEUP ARTIST FOR BRIDES//BRIDESMAIDS//PART GUESTS//FASHION & EDITORIAL SHOOTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Baroba(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Make up and weave can do wonders..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Dumte(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
How sure she is not looking for one of those super stars to date? Mtcheeeew

Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by eguarojeona: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
fake Rolex?
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by SlayerForever: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
What does Wigo mean?
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Rotji(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Abi her new boo na Super Eagles player? Who e fit be self?
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Ripama: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Marketing strategy. If u kno u kno
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kool
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Legendguru: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by tck2000(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Phayie:

Your village people most definitely See them here......
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.