Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch (32334 Views)

Usyk Vs Joshua: Prize Money For Both Boxers In Rematch Revealed / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by koyeni(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
angry
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by bigtt76(f): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Yea... because that's the trend now. They want to make the heavyweight division more attractive to command more when it comes to the bookies. Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury just did first round knockouts so why not AJ... they would want him to do same too.

The previous fights were legit but if you must make name, you need to go out of the UK to make it hence his decision to fight in the US and which came at a price.... the fixing.

kenex4ever:
Then why are you so confident that AJ will knock him out in the first round??. Does it mean the knocking out will be fixed too

And also most of AJs knockouts are now questionable going by your analogy.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by HARDBUOI: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kaceman:

U know u wan make I tell u my source
This season wey just pass for la Liga the last match week Valencia vs Valladolid played that match was fixed that match ended 2-0 Valencia won one goal in both halves the players knew the police have recordings of phone calls amongst the Valencia players they were even granted bail fom prison check news

U would have been a billionaire by now.
Because when u see a fixed match, no be today sell ur papa land or property even without telling him and use the money to play.. Then replace what u stole with one 10x better? undecided

Bro forget that matter
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by kenex4ever(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
bigtt76:
Yea... because that's the trend now. They want to make the heavyweight division more attractive to command more when it comes to the bookies. Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury just did first round knockouts so why not AJ... they would want him to do same too.

The previous fights were legit but if you must make name, you need to go out of the UK to make it hence his decision to fight in the US and which came at a price.... the fixing.

You don win, you should be a lawyer the way you are defending your assumptions as if you were there when they fixed the match.

Thanks for presenting your opinions without insult like everyday nairalanders.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kaceman(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

U would have been a billionaire by now.
Because when u see a fixed match, no be today sell ur papa land or property even without telling him and use the money to play.. Then replace what u stole with one 10x better? undecided

Bro forget that matter

Na bruv I still take it one at a time no need to rush
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by HARDBUOI: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kaceman:

Na bruv I still take it one at a time no need to rush

Hehehehehehe dont kill me with laugh.
This is how I catch all them grin
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Tejiriseth(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
You know little or nothing about boxing and Boxing history.
Looks can be decieving.!
chukwuibuipob:
Even a dum.b person knw beta.Dat bout with d phat jer.k was FIXED. Period
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by bigtt76(f): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks dearie. It was nice having you on the discourse. kiss

kenex4ever:
You don win, you should be a lawyer the way you are defending your assumptions as if you were there when they fixed the match.

Thanks for presenting your opinions without insult like everyday nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by freeman95(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
no be your fault...

wait till november

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by freeman95(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chiwude:
This is more reason why AJ needs to come to the rematch with an intention to kill. Na to break this guy jaw or better still burst him belle flat. Yarns like this dey vex me

exactly, make this fat fvck deh talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by bimbodotun(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
A lot of people has little understanding of boxing.....Aj was beaten....yet he took d highest share simply cos Ruiz was an underdog.... There is nothing fixed about the match.....the best man won.....Ruiz has proven to be a good and fast puncher overtime with particular reference to his fight with Joseph Parker.....Aj Underestimated h and he got punished for it....I don't think Aj will lose d rematch cos he always improves with each fights.... He has d right motivation to win Ruiz....and if he uses his Jab, range and reach well....he will knock out snickers Ruiz in 3 rounds....
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Starz825(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
GistMore9:
GistMore.com

Andy Ruiz Jr. has sensationally claimed that Eddie Hearn started the rumour that Anthony Joshua was knocked out in sparring shortly before losing to the Mexican at Madison Square Garden.

AJ looked a shadow of his usual self as he hit the canvas four times before the fight was stopped in the seventh round, with Ruiz claiming the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight belts.

A rematch will take place in either November or December and Ruiz anticipates a repeat of what happened in New York, while he has dismissed the rumours surrounding Joshua’s performance.

Asked about the speculation surrounding AJ’s poor showing at a press conference in California on Friday, Ruiz said:

See more here; http://gistmore.com/anthony-joshua-is-not-a-good-boxer-andy-ruiz-jr
For as much as I believe the match wasn't fixed..Ruiz won it and AJ lost...Ruiz is a stupid idiot for saying AJ isn't a good boxer as in ..he isn't good boxer but brought four heavy weight champion belts and he(ruiz)couldn't bring one as in a single belt to the ring
AJ will destroy this guy in the part two...
The first defeat sef na AJ cause am..wey he go dey snap with that Drake wey get curse for body grin
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Damfostopper(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Even a dum.b person knw beta.Dat bout with d phat jer.k was FIXED. Period
so if Aj loses again by November... it will still be fixed??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by princejenks(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
I've a strong feeling he'll beat AJ a second time if care is not taken
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Ubongdemaga: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
It was a fixed match...
d fix am 4 ur room ba? AJ is not gud bru. Leave sentiment
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by chizzyreal: 1:43am On Jun 24, 2019
bentwood85:
True talk.....

The rematch shall be the end of AJ's boxing career.
Saddist �
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by kenex4ever(m): 5:21am On Jun 24, 2019
bigtt76:
cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks dearie. It was nice having you on the discourse. kiss

welcome dear.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Giftexx: 5:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
It was a fixed match...
Yeah!
The look on Luiz face, at 3rd round, after Joshua knocked him down...like "this isn't part of our plan"

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 24, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Shut the fuuuuuuuck up!
Joshua was exposed he lack tactics and was beaten blue black.. By a pot belly

Well be informed that the pot belly has only lost a fight and has 22KO's under his belt.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by ddeola: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2019
Good to hear that but you go soon see am come nov/dec grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ / Raul Jimenez Suffers Broken Skull After Clash Of Heads With David Luiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.