Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch (32337 Views)

Usyk Vs Joshua: Prize Money For Both Boxers In Rematch Revealed / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by ericmor: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad scammed match.i pity those who stake their money on dat match.Glaring fixed match

They will get their money back from the rematch if that was a fixed one
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by kings59: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Once you had found out someone's weakness, you need not be afraid.

Anthony Joshua saw his big fat head plus his body size and fatness, he became weak as a result of that, signals were passed to various part of his body that he couldn't do it. That was why he was knocked that day.

I believe this guy will still beat him in the rematch fight.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Isoduwa(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chiwude:
This is more reason why AJ needs to come to the rematch with an intention to kill. Na to break this guy jaw or better still burst him belle flat. Yarns like this dey vex mey

If AJ kill am he go enter prison and you Wey send am go enter EFCC office

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aldebaran:

Don't mind him...
Typical Nigerian mentality grin

i don taya 4 some nairalanders o! them just dey shout "fixed" upandan
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by ericmor: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

are u saying that joshua's victories as well as all boxing matches are fixed?

You can’t fix a winning champion fight to win bcs the odds will be too low bcs he has the highest chances of winning over n over again. They can only make money from people when they fix him to loose after which millions of people already stake their millions of dollars on the champion
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by bigtt76(f): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
You watch and see how the rematch will turn out. Mark my post grin

Kingosytex:

if u believe that match was fixed that means you can believe anything

Ruiz defeated joshua neatly!!
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by martowskin1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Switruth:
. you’re right bro. Joshua knocked him out first and he fell. They sent a signal to him to relax for Ruiz. Joshua go faint that guy in nov/dec rematch.

I didn't watch the match....

Are u saying Joshua knocked him out first?
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
ericmor:

You can’t fix a winning champion fight to win bcs the odds will be too low bcs he has the highest chances of winning over n over again. They can only make money from people when they fix him to loose after which millions of people already stake their millions of dollars on the champion

so you are now saying that come NOV/DEC that Ruiz will be fixed to lose?
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Stanbaba30: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Well, I keep saying the first match was fixed, but I don't think Joshua wants to lose again even if its fixed again.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
bigtt76:
You watch and see how the rematch will turn out. Mark my post grin

Are u trying to say that the bookies will now fix Ruiz to lose?
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Sonia2002(f): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

you should pray that he doesn't beat AJ into coma

Never. Not my Aj
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by ericmor: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

so you are now saying that come NOV/DEC that Ruiz will be fixed to lose?

Nope, if truly that match was fixed, Joshua will kill that guy in the 5th round. That fight was not real Joshua fight if u truly watch his fight.
Do u know a fighter call Lenox? Can u remember wat he did in a rematch of that fight?

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by kenex4ever(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
bigtt76:
This last one was definitely fixed and or AJ compromised to lose.

The odds were all against Ruiz which means anyone who staked on him winning was going to make so much out of the fight. What if AJ himself staked on Ruiz winning so as to make more?

Making money in sports is the real deal and not hanging on to the belt. Deontay is only ha Ying on to the belt beating small small boys but is not making money compared to AJ.

The in thing now is for the boxers to target first round knock outs which another big betting avenue. Watch the sham of a knockout Wilder and Fury scored in their individual bouts recently? Does it look real to you?

I bet you, next fight AJ will knock out Ruiz in the first or second round because the odds would be on him losing and once he's fixed to win, more money for the cartel.

Poor analysis, it doesn't work like that. No body but a shameless fool thats not worth being called a heavy weight will comprise a fight to lose all his heavyweight tittles.

If it was fixed why did AJs father got mad at his promoter

All these while he has been winning and no Nigerian said it was fixed, now he lost n all of a sudden it was fixed just to make you feel better. These kinds of sentiment can only emanate from Nigeria.

I strongly believe AJ will win him in d second fight if he prepares well. Go and watch furry's recent videos/comments about AJ, you will understand dat AJ is at his low point just like most other heavyweights.

The ability to come back stronger is what makes a true champion, sentiment apart.

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Adeniyii2017: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rematch?? Wow.. .

Access all the material you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 40.5GB

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261075/get-all-materials-needed-data
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:

Never. Not my Aj

But you wish same on Ruiz, is he not also a human being?
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Legendguru: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
hmmm
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
ericmor:

Nope, if truly that match was fixed, Joshua will kill that guy in the 5th round. That fight was not real Joshua fight if u truly watch his fight.
Do u know a fighter call Lenox? Can u remember wat he did in a rematch of that fight?

you guys are becoming unduly sentimental. how many victories do you think Ruiz has as a boxer?
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

There are only 2 explanations to what happened

1.The match was fixed which alot of people are comfortably assuming.

2.Aj was sick and not himself secondary concussion etc..

3. There is also are third and likely reason that understand estimated Ruiz probably was told it was a formality and the guy was a c level boxer etc so wasn’t well prepared for a Ruiz surprise

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
I can't fine the see below crews and sex positions bastard. Seems Seun and his team have send them to the journey of rest in the US of Ban?
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by bigtt76(f): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
At embolden... do you think AJ will tell his dad match was going to be fixed and he would get whooped? No Dear. Which was why the old man was shocked because he probably saw that AJ was not himself before the fight and may have attempted getting the manager to call off the fight but you know, it doesn't work that way.

Do you know that Eddie Hearns managed Dlllian Whyte? Another top contender? If there were not going to be a conspiracy, Whyte would have been drafted to replace Ortiz when he was disqualified due to dooe test failure, but because they want someone people would not look to bet on winning, they went for Ruiz.

Mafians run the boxing world

kenex4ever:
Poor analysis, it doesn't work like that. No body but a shameless fool thats not worth being called a heavy weight will comprise a fight to lose all his heavyweight tittles.

All these while he has been winning and no Nigerian said it was fixed, now he lost n all of a sudden it was fixed just to make you feel better. These kinds of sentiment can only emanate from Nigeria.

I strongly believe AJ will win him in d second fight if he prepares well. Go and watch furry's recent videos/comments about AJ, you will understand dat AJ is at his low point just like most other heavyweights.

The ability to come back stronger is what makes a true champion, sentiment apart.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by bigtt76(f): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Exactly! Ruiz is not prime time boxer. He's only standing in temporarily for money to be made by the Mafians.

Kingosytex:

Are u trying to say that the bookies will now fix Ruiz to lose?

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by basty: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Don't mind the dumbs
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by ericmor: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
kenex4ever:

You have said it yourself. His father got mad at his promoter for a reason they won’t tell u. Think deeply about that and u will figure it all out
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by advocatebaba(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
It was a fixed match...
stop taking weed, it often make u look delusional.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by advocatebaba(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Even a dum.b person knw beta.Dat bout with d phat jer.k was FIXED. Period
coming from someone that knows nothing. fixed ke so it was fixed for him to loose four belts. oga think well.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kaceman(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Somebody lost his 3 belts and u telling me it's fixed.. Then the ones he won was fixed too.
Myopic man.
Na people like u den Dey easily chop Maga with match fixing odd grin

Aahh u Neva get source na y
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by ericmor: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

you guys are becoming unduly sentimental. how many victories do you think Ruiz has as a boxer?

And how many fight have they both fought and won and lost? Who is the champion here? 90% of the world will put their money on AJ to win and not the fat guy and remember the fight was not a fight to be fought is just that AJ had to fight someone as at that time to keep moving as the champion. I have asked u a question but u seems not to know the popular boxer and wat happened to him during his time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ / Raul Jimenez Suffers Broken Skull After Clash Of Heads With David Luiz / Enugu Rangers Wins First NPFL Title After 32 Years [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.