Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) (5050 Views)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by Dailyhappenings: 4:24am On Jun 23, 2019
The Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy was pictured with Shomad Jozi who she called her 'twin'. Shomad Jozi was nominated for the upcoming BET Awards 2019.

She captioned the photo "Finally found my twin! ���‍�...AND she’s nominated for #BETAwards2019 "

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/dj-cuppy-finally-found-her-twin-in.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by MiaB(f): 4:24am On Jun 23, 2019
They just have on the same hairstyle. No resemblance

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by dPriv: 4:26am On Jun 23, 2019
twins by hair.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by Kingosytex(m): 4:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Cuppy na the Dj wey sabi... the girl is good i swear!!

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by TANID(m): 6:00am On Jun 23, 2019
MiaB:
They just have on the same hairstyle. No resemblance
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by TANID(m): 6:01am On Jun 23, 2019
dPriv:
twins by hair.
Nothing Else Except That Hair.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by Officialgarri: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2019
I think the other girl is prettier than this pretty girl wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by OKorowanta: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2019
A little bit of truth won't hurt.
Dem resemble one kain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Cuppy na the Dj wey sabi... the girl is good i swear!!
gud in what abeg

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by TripleANetworkS(f): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Dailyhappenings:

The Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy was pictured with Shomad Jozi who she called her 'twin'. Shomad Jozi was nominated for the upcoming BET Awards 2019.

She captioned the photo "Finally found my twin! ���‍�...AND she’s nominated for #BETAwards2019 "

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/dj-cuppy-finally-found-her-twin-in.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Lol twin indeed undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by meobizy(f): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2019
Maybe it’s the picture angle.
I’ll check some other time.
I’m too busy reading random write ups to care.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by czarina(f): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2019
OKorowanta:
A little bit of truth won't hurt.
Dem resemble one kain
Leave those Nairalanders to be lying cheesy

The resemblance is there, the hair sort of adds to it

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2019
Funny I fantasized about myself as an identical twin yesternight while insomnia struck, just trying to understand the bond identical twins share ,after deep thinking for a while Imagine my identical twin speaking in my voice and wearing my clothes including a smile,I was so interested in that self conversation at the end all I could point out is there is nothing as much fun and having than having to see yourself in another person everyday,my point is I think I understand the desperation in why people are interested in finding their lookalikes, it's a search for that bond.lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by starbuck(f): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Looking at the side view, them resemble
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by TetralixTech: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by Gosj01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wannabe twin!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.
Details on signature.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by Pearlyakin(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
The other lady doesn't have a receding hairline like Florence, the word DJ is too big for Florence to bear.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo) by Adeniyii2017: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ohh Nice..

Access all the material you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 40.5GB

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261075/get-all-materials-needed-data

(1) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts His N20million Mercedes Benz G55 AMG | PHOTO / SECRET OF USAIN BOLT'S OUTSTANDING SUCCESS EXPOSED! (See Photos) / Yul Edochie Refutes Rumors That Peter Edochie Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.