Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy (28143 Views)

Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by positivelord: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
We all know...was that why you so shamelessly collect the 9 figure...Old Agbaya

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by uuzba(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
He couldn't say it better.
Charley Boy's father is Justice Oputa.
He sent Charley to London to go and learn Law, become a lawyer and bring about justice.
Charley, went to London and followed bad gang, this type of Punk people, London Agbero.
That's where he learnt all the ear ring, and motocycle nonsense he dey do.

He's old now, and is regretting not learning the Law that his father paid for.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Bfarm: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsU0zwMryBM

Pls watch, like and subscribe
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Queenela(f): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]Mr Charly boy if Nigeria is a prison to you, it is a gold mine to me, be careful what decrees you accept, cos it may affect you in the long run, I will succeed and over succeed in Nigeria and the gates of hell will not prevail, yes I will.
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Jaqenhghar: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
To live in the prison na by choice
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by hisexcellency34: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
better give your life to Christ
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by SavageMajor(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
lawrenzoo:
He should go to kirikiri and understand what the real prison is

For your wedding rings
Visit www.weddingmall.com.ng or chat with us on what's app number 09084444045
Aswr sad
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by karma2000: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
He would different kind of karma if he allows de government to get hold of his mouth
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Jewingle(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
I read the comments here and I smh. We so lack understanding and so ignorant. When he said we are living in prison he didn’t mean that literally. We are so comfortable in Nigeria that we think everything is okay. Just travel to ordinary Ghana here and your sanity will be restored. We are really living in a dungeon. Pukes �

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Gabson001(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Yeye the smell.. Abeg nah today him just the know?
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Emrixx(f): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
This guy need to be taken to yaba left, a disgrace to manhood
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Bari2019: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Anima I hate you and Jonathan with passion,go meet your folks in San Francisco
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Ubiudumo(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
daddytime:
From the header, I thought Charlie was talking about being in prison as per his sexuality.
I'd said, " Baba has been out of the closet for as long as we've all known him o".

I thought same as well.
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Seetto: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Your mumu never peak
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by AngelicBeing: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

See my useless mom that was raped by my lunatic dad rotten yanch o grin
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

May the sun, moon, stars, galaxies, wind, rain bring everlasting Sorrow, shame, misery, calamity, disaster and finally death to me counting from today
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Aidejay(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
There was a day I was on a journey to Abuja and we got to I think keffi. My attention was drawn to this prisoner transport that had prisoners inside and a huge padlock protecting the cages. My heart skipped I saw a man in the cage with his hands holding one of the bars on the cage and fear catch me. Why? U may ask, because he is a prisoner in a prison that is in a prison, that was my exact thought imagine being imprisoned in a country like Nigeria. God fobid I'd rather die than have to experience such, a place like naija where everything is shitty.
Talk about shitty one unfinished building that's meant to house halls and staff offices in my locale has been smelling for the past few months, infact since it has been used for easy access to other parts of the same building that have been finished it has been smelling with sights of human feaces if you bother to look. And just recently while passing through and covering my nose I said to myself this shit can only happen in Nigeria. Honestly it can happen no where else, why is Nigeria like this?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Chukalemon(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
I don't get it. is Charlie boy a homosexual or what . acting like bobrisky
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Insectkiller: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Then accept Jesus Christ into ur life..You shall be set free
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Amah70: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nearly every southern Nigerian living in Nigeria is living in a prison yard.

Northern Nigeria's military dictators who created 20 states in one region but created 17 states in two southern regions made Nigeria a Prison Yard with Fulani as prison warders. Land mass is never considered when creating states in a country of regional diversity.

By drawing large political representation from Fulani controlled northern region, Fulani politicians control Nigeria's political process.
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by beauty7: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
But they dont flog your bottom as they use to flog the real prisoners in prison
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by seguno2: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
Nigeria is so corrupt that boys no longer grow into men. I was expecting this guy to become Charly Man at 69...
Maybe, just maybe, the prison caused it.

The prison and the nine figure bribe from APC’s incorruptible saint
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by frozen70(f): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
True talk.
Only those in prison can explain the true meaning of freedom
Re: I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy by Rolly22(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
The same youths suffering and smiling are the ones condemning this simple truth. Suffer go finish Una life and generations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev / #10yearschallenge: Davido Shares Lati, His PA's 10 Years Throwback Photos / Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.