Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated (743 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / She Is Complicated. What A Girl? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated by Daniwak: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
I met my Katy in 2013 during my 3rd year 2nd semester, she was all i ever wanted in a lady .. I loved her so much, i was so proud of her. She was extremely beautiful. In d company of my male friends, i was so proud bkoz among d 6 of us, my babe was d finest . We started dating just 2 days after we met, intact she was d 1st lady i ever had raw sex with. I've always protected myself from other gals during sex but katy's sex was just so sweet. We did so many crazy things sexually.. All of a sudden she started acting strangely. She refused picking my calls, replying my text, to c me became a problem, one excuses to another.. I was so hurt. Then she finally told me she wasn't interested in the relationship anymore reason bin that i don't have a 9 inches d**k.. I tried all i could to let her remain but she told me she won't com back.. While all these happening, wen i traveled to my state to pick up my original credentials 4 verification, i met Sofia , she was even more pretty Katy, very homely, a church type & very respectful. Her attitude even made me love her @1st sight. She made me 4got about Katy & her issues. I found happiness again. On several occasion i asked Sofia out she always turn down my proposals. She will begin preaching 4me telling me to love God & not her, bla bla bla .. I decided not to ask her out again. When i stopped calling her, she will call, say cool tinx 2me, give me green light but wen i showed interest , i get jilted .. I decided to just kip d friendship that way. When i graduated, while waiting 4 service, i got a little job in a studio, there i fell in love with d receptionist (Princess) though i Didn't let her know until i stopped working there. I made advances 2her, she showed interest , we hanged out for just few days when she told me she can't continue again. In her words "plz i dont want trouble from my family, just stop calling, besides i just got admission into d university".. Prior to this Princess scenario , Sofia accepted my request 2b gf.. So i forgot about about Princess.. I started dating Sofia , she was a virgin, she told me no sex, i agreed because i loved her very much. Though I've slept with other women , but i know sex b4 marriage was a sin. Sofia respected her Prophet so much than anybody. We dated 4 five years , i never touched her. I took care of all her bills, some cases her youngest ones too cuz i got a job after NYSC in 2016. My salary then was 65k, but every month i always send 5k or 7k to Sofia . i know its little , though i would have done more if i was earning more. My family loved her, her mom likes me too. I introduced her to my friends & family as the 1 i wanna marry & de all gave a YES answer. Is there anything i didnt do 4 Sofia? Ranging from cash, gadgets, cream, fragrances almost every month. Last year she came crying 2me DAT her prophet saw a vision that she got pregnant & died & that she should live d person she's going out with which is me. I told her pomp & plain that i won't sex u till we get married. So we continued dating until this year when she got a job in a pharmacy, her attitude towards me changed. I will beg & beg 4me to c her. If i say 9ice things to her , she can't even reciprocrate back. She now find it hard 2 even tell me "i love u too".. This attitude got me to be complaining alot,making us quarrel over little things. She even had d gut to call me a stingy guy after we had a quarrel over indomie. That got me really angry bkoz wat I've done 4her, I've never done it 4 anybody else. Just recently she came to my house , she bluntly told me she dont love me again that she dont know if its her fault or my fault that caused it, that she's tired of d relationship. As she left that day, 5 minutes later my phone rang. Guess who called? Princess d receptionist . We've bin communicating 4 a while now & i seem 2 like still.. She's got ideas & u just name it. She apologized 4 wat happened between us. I have a soft heart, i forgive ppl easily no matter d gender. D love i had 4her is still there but she's from a tribe my family especially my mom dislikes so much.. She has always warned us not to get married from that tribe no matter wat. I don't know wat to do.. Should i date Princess cuz I've falling in love with her. No insults plz . we are humans & behave differently
Re: I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated by CosmicPhoenix: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
[s]
Daniwak:
I met my Katy in 2013 during my 3rd year 2nd semester, she was all i ever wanted in a lady .. I loved her so much, i was so proud of her. She was extremely beautiful. In d company of my male friends, i was so proud bkoz among d 6 of us, my babe was d finest . We started dating just 2 days after we met, intact she was d 1st lady i ever had raw sex with. I've always protected myself from other gals during sex but katy's sex was just so sweet. We did so many crazy things sexually.. All of a sudden she started acting strangely. She refused picking my calls, replying my text, to c me became a problem, one excuses to another.. I was so hurt. Then she finally told me she wasn't interested in the relationship anymore reason bin that i don't have a 9 inches d**k.. I tried all i could to let her remain but she told me she won't com back.. While all these happening, wen i traveled to my state to pick up my original credentials 4 verification, i met Sofia , she was even more pretty Katy, very homely, a church type & very respectful. Her attitude even made me love her @1st sight. She made me 4got about Katy & her issues. I found happiness again. On several occasion i asked Sofia out she always turn down my proposals. She will begin preaching 4me telling me to love God & not her, bla bla bla .. I decided not to ask her out again. When i stopped calling her, she will call, say cool tinx 2me, give me green light but wen i showed interest , i get jilted .. I decided to just kip d friendship that way. When i graduated, while waiting 4 service, i got a little job in a studio, there i fell in love with d receptionist (Princess) though i Didn't let her know until i stopped working there. I made advances 2her, she showed interest , we hanged out for just few days when she told me she can't continue again. In her words "plz i dont want trouble from my family, just stop calling, besides i just got admission into d university".. Prior to this Princess scenario , Sofia accepted my request 2b gf.. So i forgot about about Princess.. I started dating Sofia , she was a virgin, she told me no sex, i agreed because i loved her very much. Though I've slept with other women , but i know sex b4 marriage was a sin. Sofia respected her Prophet so much than anybody. We dated 4 five years , i never touched her. I took care of all her bills, some cases her youngest ones too cuz i got a job after NYSC in 2016. My salary then was 65k, but every month i always send 5k or 7k to Sofia . i know its little , though i would have done more if i was earning more. My family loved her, her mom likes me too. I introduced her to my friends & family as the 1 i wanna marry & de all gave a YES answer. Is there anything i didnt do 4 Sofia? Ranging from cash, gadgets, cream, fragrances almost every month. Last year she came crying 2me DAT her prophet saw a vision that she got pregnant & died & that she should live d person she's going out with which is me. I told her pomp & plain that i won't sex u till we get married. So we continued dating until this year when she got a job in a pharmacy, her attitude towards me changed. I will beg & beg 4me to c her. If i say 9ice things to her , she can't even reciprocrate back. She now find it hard 2 even tell me "i love u too".. This attitude got me to be complaining alot,making us quarrel over little things. She even had d gut to call me a stingy guy after we had a quarrel over indomie. That got me really angry bkoz wat I've done 4her, I've never done it 4 anybody else. Just recently she came to my house , she bluntly told me she dont love me again that she dont know if its her fault or my fault that caused it, that she's tired of d relationship. As she left that day, 5 minutes later my phone rang. Guess who called? Princess d receptionist . We've bin communicating 4 a while now & i seem 2 like still.. She's got ideas & u just name it. She apologized 4 wat happened between us. I have a soft heart, i forgive ppl easily no matter d gender. D love i had 4her is still there but she's from a tribe my family especially my mom dislikes so much.. She has always warned us not to get married from that tribe no matter wat. I don't know wat to do.. Should i date Princess cuz I've falling in love with her. No insults plz . we are humans & behave differently
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated by 40secondsguy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Daniwak:
Wakanda nonsense is this

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated by Biglittlelois(f): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 24, 2019
See how small small girls Dey pass you round like ball. grin

You’ll soon go back to Katy, Then breakup again. Sofia will come back and cause you more sifiaa pains.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Corpers / Boys Are Also Being Abused, Let Us Speak Out / Tired Of Real Women, These Five Men Fell In Love With Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.