Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) (44522 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Make $236 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by jmakinde(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
fyneguy:

^^^^ Not everybody has the means to confirm the stamp duty but EFCC is accessible to all.
Nothing stops anyone from printing out the documents and take to EFCC for investigation.
Gbam! true talk
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by mbulela: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2010
fyneguy,
even with all the confirmations from EFFCC et al, i am still worried about the weird titles of the man.
can you please explain them to me.
i am completely overwhelmed by those titles i see up there.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2010
mbulela:

fyneguy,
even with all the confirmations from EFFCC et al, i am still worried about the weird titles of the man.
can you please explain them to me.
i am completely overwhelmed by those titles i see up there.

u no sabi our ibo brothers cheesy cheesy
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2010
Mbulela

I dont care what titles he claims to have. What matters is the interest of the public must be protected.

This company has been taking registration fees from the public for over 2 years now, and yet EFCC has not waded in to stop the ''scam''.

This begs for answers. If these documents that seek to assure existing members and would-be members of getting paid, are yet to be disclaimed
by Mobil or provoke EFCC/Police action, then calling it a scam is unfounded.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by IVORY2009(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
fyneguy:

Ivory,

You are the one who need to be wise.

First, that document is on Comandclem's website. I did not fabricate it.

Please go back to your mobil manager, give him the comandclem's website- www.comandclemonline.com- to peruse. His organization should atleast
be socially responsible enough to disclaim the documents on the website and save the public from extortion. I also expect Mobil to report the case to the Police. Comandclem is a legally incorporated firm who just launched  a new weekly newspaper- Liberation- which already is in circulation. Hence, mobil's supposed silence on this matter can be misconstrued by the public and confer credibility on Comandclem.
@Fyneguy~ I put it to u that u are one of the employee of Commandclem, can u proof me wrong U claim to hv printed the document out from their website "Commandclem" and choose to paste it up here without proper verification from the appriopiate law enforcement agencies it is very clear to even a pre-school kid that letter frm Mobil is scam, fouged, stamps, seal and even no logo of Mobil producing, and u still come up here to defend urself? And perhaps wants innocent nairalanders to go and resume paying to commandcle's account This is a cheap publicity n a big scam u are encurraging in here.

Go and remove the mobil's document my friend bloody civilian.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by oluwabamis(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
this is a fake letter. the undersigned does not exist in mobil producing nigeria. i know all the top shots in mobil. I dont know what the authors of this post want to achieve, but the news is not true. Mobil does not write that kind of letter. $236.9b is not possible. thats the conbine profit of the corporation for the last 15 years.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by oluwabamis(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
this is a fake letter. the undersigned does not exist in mobil producing nigeria. i know all the top shots in mobil. I dont know what the authors of this post want to achieve, but the news is not true. Mobil does not write that kind of letter. $236.9b is not possible. thats the conbine profit of the corporation for the last 15 years.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by mbulela: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2010
oluwabamis:

they may be planning to borrow the money from banks to pay the supreme commander tongue
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2010
Comandclem officially launched its weekly newspaper- The Liberation- today. A well attended event which was graced by the Minister of Information and Communications, ably represented by Mr Sani Baba, a Director in the ministry, was hitch-free, with the Police and LASTMA officials present to provide security and Traffic management.

It's noteworthy that Mobil's agreement to pay the sum of $236.9 billion to comandclem was also announced, to which the audience responded with
deafening applause.

Below are some of the pictures I took.

Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2010
more

Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2010
more

Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2010
more

Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by nex(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2010
@fyneguy

Please, I want to be a part of your organization because I know Commandclem is out to financially liberate the Nigerian youth.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by IVORY2009(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2010
Wel wel wel, @Mr. Poster~were is the source of those pictures n I stil insist dat the mail Frm Mobil, u pasted here frm Commandclem is SCAM SCAM n perhaps Commandclem is a dubious company!!!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2010
nex:

@fyneguy

Please, I want to be a part of your organization because I know Commandclem is out to financially liberate the Nigerian youth.

Nex,

Comandclem is not my organization. I am only a co-patentee, by regestering for the patent programme.

I will advise you to undertake some due dilligence check before joining. Don't just join because Fyneguy joined.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2010
IVORY2009:

Wel wel wel, @Mr. Poster~were is the source of those pictures n I stil insist dat the mail Frm Mobil, u pasted here frm Commandclem is SCAM SCAM n perhaps Commandclem is a dubious company!!!

Mr Ivory.

I am compelled to advise you to switch on your brain while reading my post. I said I attended their newspaper launch today and took some pictures; you are asking dumb questions about the source of the pictures.

I wonder why you used the word PERHAPS now. Are you trying to play safe?
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2010
Something worries me, the IQ level of Nigerians. If the posts I read here are anything to judge with, then we are on the very last rungs of human cognitive ability. How can someone believe Commandclem for all the wrong reasons.
I am sure they have been collecting this patentee money for the better part of six years.
I am also sure that the number of willing 'mugus' is so long as to be practicably impossible to settle.
How could someone ask me to pay money for a case still going on for the better part of ten years with the expectation of being paid a live royalty 'if the case is won'
have we been the ones paying all other court fees for all the corporate cases being fought out in the courts daily?
What did this man invent for Mobil which nobody had invented before.?
How much in royalties are other oil companies paying to other people like commandclem (somebody developed or invented everything you see in every oil company today)

If a story sounds too good to be true, it usually is. This story is laced with sugar, honey even sacharin sef!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2010
fyneguy:

Mr Ivory.

I am compelled to advise you to switch on your brain while reading my post. I said I attended their newspaper launch today and took some pictures; you are asking dumb questions about the source of the pictures.

fyneguy:

Mr Ivory.

What I see from those pictures are evidence of more fraud. The sign on the wall had nothing to do with Commandclem, or they forgot to write it there. The very few persons who graced the occasion doesnt resemble a gathering of people expecting to be paid 239b naira. And lest I forget, where is the picture of the newspaper those guys launched. Btw, that guy reading the adress seems like he can do with some good meals!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2010
lol Invisible

Calm down- will yah?

If you are in Lagos, drive down to any newspaper stand and pick a copy of The Liberation and look for the publishers' details. I suppose that will dispel your doubt on ownership.

As per the number of people who graced the occasion, I only took pictures of people very close to the dancers. Behind me were 6-7 other canopies filled with people. It escaped my mind to snap them. Infact I had got back home before I realised I did not take pictures of policemen and Lastma officials with their vehicles.

Let me also correct you- There is no case in court anymore. Mobil did not appeal against the ruling of December 9 last year. I hope you know you have just 90 days within which you can appeal against a court ruling. If you can provide any proof of an appeal filed by mobil this year, I will pay you $2,000.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2010
The newspaper

Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2010
more on paper

Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2010
@ fyneguy, I dont stay in Lagos but I know a fraud when I see one. In fact, I can smell it two states away! I will not like to accuse you of being a commandclem agent, employed to recruit more depositors because I might be wrong. However I understand the attachment of people to things they strongly believe in. Tell a religious fanatic that he is wrong and you could be stabbed for all your effort. Look more closely at my questions,
Did you sayjudgement has been in favour of commandclem? Wait for the payments. I know there will be reasons, cogent sounding excuses why this imaginary money will not be paid this year. Its very easy to invent stories, all the time waiting for more people to commit money, the more good news, the more depositors.
That paper launch was an attempt at publicity, to give the whole thing a human face, made very 'manageable' to conserve cash since its a side stunt, supporting fight to the main event. This will take very looooong.
This paper will serve a dual purpose, keep you guys busy and hoping while it advertise their patents, making them sell more paper, patents. This man is a 419 guru.
Did you confirm how long commandclem had been on this case, how many years have they collected money from their 'patentees'?
Oh, I dont need 2000 dollars, it cannot feed my dogs for a month.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2010
Those full page adverts commandclem sponsors on newspapers must be hurting their pockets. So this is the solution, a newspaper to identify with his cause, no matter how fraudulent. Suckers will always pay and pay more so they could keep reading about their hopes. We are watching.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2010
@invisible.

invisible!:

@ fyneguy, I dont stay in Lagos but I know a fraud when I see one. In fact, I can smell it two states away! I will not like to accuse you of being a commandclem agent, employed to recruit more depositors because I might be wrong. However I understand the attachment of people to things they strongly believe in. Tell a religious fanatic that he is wrong and you could be stabbed for all your effort. Look more closely at my questions,
Did you sayjudgement has been in favour of commandclem? Wait for the payments. I know there will be reasons, cogent sounding excuses why this imaginary money will not be paid this year. Its very easy to invent stories, all the time waiting for more people to commit money, the more good news, the more depositors.
That paper launch was an attempt at publicity, to give the whole thing a human face, made very 'manageable' to conserve cash since its a side stunt, supporting fight to the main event. This will take very looooong.
This paper will serve a dual purpose, keep you guys busy and hoping while it advertise their patents, making them sell more paper, patents. This man is a 419 guru.
Did you confirm how long commandclem had been on this case, how many years have they collected money from their 'patentees'?
Oh, I dont need 2000 dollars, it cannot feed my dogs for a month.

Seconded.

Dot mind Fyneguy. If its you would you accept the notion of being scammed? I pity him though, maybe he invested huge sums of money. so he gots defend his investment.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by oge4real(f): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2010
Please Commandos, go home and sleep.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by IVORY2009(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2010
@Mr Fyneguy~ Not again, u think u can come and brain watch us "NAIRALANDER'S" För ur informatn, nairalander's are just too too too smart to defraud, it's only a fool that will ful 4 dis cheap scam dat u "FYNEGUY" is parpeltrating, Listen up, Mr scammer, If a low life Individual like u can go as far as forguing the Letterhead of Mobile producing, Stamp, seal, signature etc, y do want us to believe dat u can't forgue those pictures, banner n even go as far as renting those people, up der Wise up man and get a Job!!! N:b Any Nairaland that is preparing to make payment to ur Oceanic Bank account or ur Ojota's Office does so at his/her own risk.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2010
Invisible

Can we atleast work with facts rather than misconjectures?

1. Invisible, do you honestly think a scammer with  traceable office addresses and a national newspaper as product, which government officials    attended its launch, would be foolish enough to upload fake documents of such a notable company as Mobil, on its website, and also announced
same at the launch?

2. Do you honestly think Mobil would not disclaim the document and report Comandclem to EFCC or NPF to effect the arrest of the officials, especially given the litigations Mobil suffered, if indeed the documents were fake?

3 Do you honestly think a scammer would dare upload fake documents involving Presidency and a named Minister, with references to Mobil letter of Acceptance , and a breakdown of the amount agreed etc on his website for public consumption?

4.Do you honestly think a scammer would be bold enough to announce on Ogun State radio station  that Mobil has agreed to pay $236.9 billion and
Mobil seems to be a part of the scam by keeping quiet on the matter?  

Invisible, I raised those questions so you know that there are grounds for both opposing and supporting views. Hence, let Mobil come out to disown the documents and also get Comandclem's officials  arrested in Public interest.

Lest I forget, my offer of $2,000 was not meant to bruise your ego, and did not warrant your arrogant response. It was just to let you know I was cocksure of my claims. On a lighter note, if you are spending over $2,000 on your dogs, I hope you are spending much more on charity.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2010
Ivory

I have nothing to say to your juvenile hogwash.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by rotimiland(m): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2010
@ Fynguy, thanks for the pictures,
Even if Obama brings goodies to Nigerians, they would hurriedly say, it is a Scam. Because he has African origin.
Instead of people to do thorough investigation, they would sit down and as usual say it's a Scam. We should not rush at offers, we should reason sensibly and take action.
Fynguy haters should at least reason like tkb417 for a moment.

TKB417, said
but how come the case went as far as Mobil and Commandclem appearing at the supreme court

who is scamming who? will they wanna scam and still be going to the courts?

Fynguy , you impressed me with this:

fyneguy:

Invisible

Can we atleast work with facts rather than misconjectures?

1. Invisible, do you honestly think a scammer with  traceable office addresses and a national newspaper as product, which government officials    attended its launch, would be foolish enough to upload fake documents of such a notable company as Mobil, on its website, and also announced
same at the launch?

2. Do you honestly think Mobil would not disclaim the document and report Comandclem to EFCC or NPF to cause the arrest of the officials, especially given the litigations Mobil suffered, if indeed the documents were fake?

3 Do you honestly think a scammer would dare upload fake documents involving Presidency and a named Minister, with references to Mobil letter of Acceptance , and a breakdown of the amount agreed etc on his website for public consumption?

4.Do you honestly think a scammer would be bold enough to announce on Ogun State radio station  that Mobil has agreed to pay $236.9 billion and
Mobil seems to be a part of the scam by keeping quiet on the matter?  

Invisible, I raised those questions so you know that there are grounds for both opposing and supporting views. Hence, let Mobil come out to disown the documents and also get Comandclem's officials  arrested in Public interest.

Lest I forget, my offer of $2,000 was not meant to bruise your ego, and did not warrant your arrogant response. It was just to let you know I was cocksure of my claims. On a lighter note, if you are spending over $2,000 on your dogs, I hope you are spending much more on charity.

fyneguy:

lol Invisible

Calm down- will yah?

If you are in Lagos, drive down to any newspaper stand and pick a copy of The Liberation and look for the publishers' details. I suppose that will dispel your doubt on ownership.

As per the number of people who graced the occasion, I only took  pictures of people very close to the dancers. Behind me were 6-7 other canopies filled with people. It escaped my mind to snap them. Infact I had got back home before I realised I did not take pictures of policemen and Lastma officials with their vehicles.

Let me also correct you- There is no case in court anymore. Mobil did not appeal against the ruling of December 9 last year. I hope you know you have just 90 days within which you can appeal against a court ruling. If you can provide any proof of an appeal filed by mobil this year, I will pay you $2,000.

Pls tell them again.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by IVORY2009(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2010
@FYNEGUY~ Get a life bloody scammer.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by TheOne2(m): 4:43am On Oct 10, 2010
@fyneguy

My guy use ur head now? Didn't you hear of even more cogent sounding alibis in the days of the wonder banks? What became of all the filling stations and tankers that were sighted all over the country? And the forex trading, gold trading etc?

I can tell you for a fact that the whole of Mobil corporation worldwide, from the farthest regions of alaska to their operations in Australia cannot afford $236 billion. I seriously doubt if the whole company is worth $236 billion anyway. If there is any judgement of say even $10 billion against mobil today, they will pack their bags and leave Nigeria and their fields will revert back to govrnment.

Do u understand what royalty of $10/barrel means? The whole OPEX for mobil is not up to $10/barrel. So does it make sense that if I spend an avrage of $5/barrel running my business (paying staff, renting barges and generally my day-to-day expenses in keeping business running), I'll now agree to pay someone double that amount for a paint? That they couldn't have outsourced to a common university chemistry department in the US to produce for less than $100,000? Commanclem patentees are in a lose-lose situation here. Even if they have a case and win, if the penalty is too high, mobil leaves and govt will get another company to operate the fields. If it more realistic (low), then u guys don't get paid as ur getting paid is hinged on some gargantuan billion dollars penalty.

Lastly, any business in which the faces are pastor this, deacon that, pick race from there, na gbajue!!

My 2 cents.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2010
The One:

@fyneguy

My guy use your head now? Didn't you hear of even more cogent sounding alibis in the days of the wonder banks? What became of all the filling stations and tankers that were sighted all over the country? And the forex trading, gold trading etc?

I can tell you for a fact that the whole of Mobil corporation worldwide, from the farthest regions of alaska to their operations in Australia cannot afford $236 billion. I seriously doubt if the whole company is worth $236 billion anyway. If there is any judgement of say even $10 billion against mobil today, they will pack their bags and leave Nigeria and their fields will revert back to govrnment.

Do u understand what royalty of $10/barrel means? The whole OPEX for mobil is not up to $10/barrel. So does it make sense that if I spend an avrage of $5/barrel running my business (paying staff, renting barges and generally my day-to-day expenses in keeping business running), I'll now agree to pay someone double that amount for a paint? That they couldn't have outsourced to a common university chemistry department in the US to produce for less than $100,000? Commanclem patentees are in a lose-lose situation here. Even if they have a case and win, if the penalty is too high, mobil leaves and govt will get another company to operate the fields. If it more realistic (low), then u guys don't get paid as your getting paid is hinged on some gargantuan billion dollars penalty.

Lastly, any business in which the faces are pastor this, deacon that, pick race from there, na gbajue!!

My 2 cents.

True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos / Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.