Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) (44521 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Make $236 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by nex(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2010
@Fyneguy & Nsiman

I saw your visits on my other threads, which only goes to conclude that you just two separate IDs of one same person.

Anyway, like I said, I'm here cos I want to act, not because I want to chew the cud with anyone.

I've already tendered a petition on Tuesday, and when it's approved, action will be taken.

Although my worry is that you seem so zealous about everything else, except providing your location so that it may be included in the visits of the agency. Please endeavour to comply. We will really be distraught going to the Commandclem Headquarters to ransack innocent individuals who know nothing about any $236.9 billion. You know what I mean.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2010
@ nex, u are point blank, i am not in anyway fynguy neither do i knw fynguy face to face. Take the anti graft agents to any nearest comandclem office , from the first arrest others can be traced. There is one saying in AKWA IBOM that if u want to catch a hen with chicks and u are not able to, catch one of the chicks there u can catch the mother
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2010
Pls house, who can justify nex's point? Going to the headquarter will let him meet prof. Uwemedimo himself but nex lacks words to explain. Anyway, Nex can come to UYO where i am at idak eyop, off AKA ETINAN RD, before state police headquater.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2010
Pls house, who can justify nex's point? Going to the headquarter will let him meet prof. Uwemedimo himself but nex lacks words to explain. Anyway, Nex can come to UYO where i am at idak eyop, off AKA ETINAN RD, before state police headquater.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by mrmayor(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2010
@Fyneguy & Nsiman,

I have been glued to this thread for sometime, I must commend you for staying true to your believe in Commandclem. I however have a few questions.

1. What kind of Paint has Mobil Nigeria been using prior to using Commandclem's paint?

2. Is the use of Commandclem Paint restricted to only Mobil Nigeria; or is it used by Mobil around the world?( Would be easier to sue in US,Europe)

3. Did Mobil Nigeria Infringe on Commandclem Patent by Producing the said Paint itself or does  Mobil Nigeria buy Fluids, Paints etc from Third Parties?

4. What kind of Paint does the JVC partners use?

5. How did Mobil Nigeria come in contact with Commandclem Paint Formula?

6. Where are the said Paint Produced; in Nigeria or overseas?

7. Is it possible to Patent a product already in circulation for over a decade?
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ invisible, suppose u entered into an agreement with someone to find a lasting solution to a particular problem on payment on which all u tried proved abortive u become desperate and this person u agreed solved ur problem(s), if what u agreed to pay will make u or ur company liquidate, u refuse to pay then the person u agreed on sue u to court and wins, to avoid being arrested for contempt of court, won't u device means of payment with the person u agreed on? Mpnu is an unlimited company, so they can sell the company, staff properties upto their pant in order to settle their indebtedness
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
Nsiman:

@ invisible, suppose u entered into an agreement with someone to find a lasting solution to a particular problem on payment on which all u tried proved abortive u become desperate and this person u agreed solved your problem(s), if what u agreed to pay will make u or your company liquidate, u refuse to pay then the person u agreed on sue u to court and wins, to avoid being arrested for contempt of court, won't u device means of payment with the person u agreed on? Mpnu is an unlimited company, so they can sell the company, staff properties upto their pant in order to settle their indebtedness

I commend you, for whatever comandclem is paying you is showing in your growing desperation. Mpnu is not planning to pay a dime to comandclem. They never will. Look at their share price on NSE and see that its stable. No shaking. Compare that with other companies on NSE.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2010
Comandclem knows what he is fighting for. He knows Mobil will never pay him. His aim is the millions of illiterate Nigerians who will get greedy and donate some patentee money for a patent that never existed.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ invisible, am not an employee of comandclem neithe do comandclem knw what am doing here but am just proud of this man because if he was to be a white fellow u will be the first to hear on C.N.N, B.B.C, Skynews etc.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by debosky(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
236.9 billion? It must be grains of sand and not dollars. grin

I always felt I couldn't be shocked by something I read on nairaland anymore. . . .I take it back. cheesy
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by footreja: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2010
nex:

@Fyneguy & Nsiman

I saw your visits on my other threads, which only goes to conclude that you just two separate IDs of one same person.

Anyway, like I said, I'm here cos I want to act, not because I want to chew the cud with anyone.

I've already tendered a petition on Tuesday, and when it's approved, action will be taken.

Although my worry is that you seem so zealous about everything else, except providing your location so that it may be included in the visits of the agency. Please endeavour to comply. We will really be distraught going to the Commandclem Headquarters to ransack innocent individuals who know nothing about any $236.9 billion. You know what I mean.

@ Nex, you are a fool. You are now saying Comandclem staffs are innocent of $236.9billion claims. Nobody should take you serious anymore. When the organisation officially claimed ownership of www.comandclemonline.com, where all those documents were lifted.
Stop making empty promises and deceiving people here. No wonder, you are Ribadu's tool of deception.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ mrmayor, u should know when mpnu started exploration in nigeria but the ANTI CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT for Q.I.T. was invented for mpnu in 1980. At the 2nd, the ANTI CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT for Q.I.T is not used by only mpnu but oil companies in nigeria and abroad and others, mpnu being their supplier. In the 3rd i will like u to check the meaning of PATENT and INFRINGE in the dictionary. In the 4th, well i can't tell untill i research. At the 5th, pls visit comandclem's website: www.comandclemonline.com for how mpnu came in contact with the inventor prof. Uwemedimo. the international paint for west africa (I.P.W.A) was the coy the formular was given to produce it for mpnu. At the 7th, a product must stand a test of time of two decades. That is 20yrs to ascertain its efficacy. So a product should be in use over a decade before being patent. N/b: comandclem's anti corrosive special paint is globally recognised: I.P.O., W.I.P.O. all in London with the queen of England as the head has registered it with patent number.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ invisible, the oct. 1, 2010 Abuja bomb blast over powered other events that ushered in the 50th independence day celeberation in Abuja. There was a rally in solidarity to comandclem at dawn in abuja, the nation's capital but i thank this guys that reported it on the web at www.africanexaminer.com/naijainvention
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
Nsiman:

@ invisible, the oct. 1, 2010 Abuja bomb blast over powered other events that ushered in the 50th independence day celeberation in Abuja. There was a rally in solidarity to comandclem at dawn in abuja, the nation's capital but i thank this guys that reported it on the web at www.africanexaminer.com/naijainvention

Next time they will organize the rally, an earthquake will happen in Uyo that will make Guardian/thisday to forget about 236 billion!
I will not be surprised.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2010
Nsiman:

@ invisible, am not an employee of comandclem neithe do comandclem knw what am doing here but am just proud of this man because if he was to be a white fellow u will be the first to hear on C.N.N, B.B.C, Skynews etc.

Na lie! CNN/BBC will shout it from the rooftops if its true. They know this is all Nigerian normal wayo in action. Only in naija can such lie be told.
Dont you know the money can buy CNN and BBC? Look for village girls and tell them this lie.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by texazzpete(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
Nsiman:

@ mrmayor, u should know when mpnu started exploration in nigeria but the ANTI CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT for Q.I.T. was invented for mpnu in 1980. At the 2nd, the ANTI CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT for Q.I.T is not used by only mpnu but oil companies in nigeria and abroad and others, mpnu being their supplier. In the 3rd i will like u to check the meaning of PATENT and INFRINGE in the dictionary. In the 4th, well i can't tell untill i research. At the 5th, pls visit comandclem's website: www.comandclemonline.com for how mpnu came in contact with the inventor prof. Uwemedimo. the international paint for west africa (I.P.W.A) was the coy the formular was given to produce it for mpnu. At the 7th, a product must stand a test of time of two decades. That is 20yrs to ascertain its efficacy. So a product should be in use over a decade before being patent. N/b: comandclem's anti corrosive special paint is globally recognised: I.P.O., W.I.P.O. all in London with the queen of England as the head has registered it with patent number.

So Mobil produces paint now?

Oya, Shebi you people are the ones urging us to go and report to Mobil. Ok, go and take photos of Mobil's paint factories and post here as evidence ASAP.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by mrmayor(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2010
@Nsiman.

again I ask simple questions, if you don't have the answers just say so.

1. What kind of Anti Corrosive Paint did Mobil Nigeria used prior using Commandclem?

2. Does Mobil and other IOC's make their own Drilling Fluids, Paints etc or do they buy from Third Parties?

3. If other JVC partners have been using Commandclem Paints ( Why sue only Mobil Nigeria)

4. You claim that Commandclem have UK patents, wouldn't make more sense to sue in the UK?

5. Patents are only 17 years before it expires, 1982-1989 would be 17 years and counting.

Sorry Sir, I don't have a dictionary, I think you can make more money if na Google still Commandclem Codes
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2010
mrmayor:

@Fyneguy & Nsiman,

I have been glued to this thread for sometime, I must commend you for staying true to your believe in Commandclem. I however have a few questions.

1. What kind of Paint has Mobil Nigeria been using prior to using Commandclem's paint?

2. Is the use of Commandclem Paint restricted to only Mobil Nigeria; or is it used by Mobil around the world?( Would be easier to sue in US,Europe)

3. Did Mobil Nigeria Infringe on Commandclem Patent by Producing the said Paint itself or does Mobil Nigeria buy Fluids, Paints etc from Third Parties?

4. What kind of Paint does the JVC partners use?

5. How did Mobil Nigeria come in contact with Commandclem Paint Formula?

6. Where are the said Paint Produced; in Nigeria or overseas?

7. Is it possible to Patent a product already in circulation for over a decade?

Mrmayor,

Just go to www.comandclemonline.com, your questions are answered there.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
fyneguy:

Mrmayor,

Just go to www.comandclemonline.com, your questions are answered there.

See comandclem agent/show promoter!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by IVORY2009(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2010
Nsiman = Nsikakabasi Akwa Ibom State born.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2010
I wanted us to argue constructively but most of u are based on prejudice and refuse to visit the reference links for detail only to post what u can find in those links as quest'n. Let us not base on prejudice because we are all learning.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2010
I wanted us to argue constructively but most of u are based on prejudice and refuse to visit the reference links for detail only to post what u can find in those links as quest'n. Let us not base on prejudice because we are all learning.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by TheOne2(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2010
@Nsiman

I work for a multinational oil company in Nigeria and I can assure you that we don't use commandclem paint or whatever you call it. Unless your paint is somehow taken to the US and the far east where we source our pipes from.

Also, the pipes actually have NO PAINTS at all on them. If we are concerned with corrosion, we use chrome steel.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by tkb417(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2010
^^

Gbam!!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2010
The One:

@Nsiman

I work for a multinational oil company in Nigeria and I can assure you that we don't use commandclem paint or whatever you call it. Unless your paint is somehow taken to the US and the far east where we source our pipes from.

Also, the pipes actually have NO PAINTS at all on them. If we are concerned with corrosion, we use chrome steel.

Gbam! Gbam!!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2010
@The one, i knw even if u are a cleaner in an oil coy u will say u work for oil coy, it is not mandatory that u must use comandclem's anti corrosive special paint but we shall knw when time comes.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by tkb417(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2010
Nsiman:

@The one, i knw even if u are a cleaner in an oil coy u will say u work for oil coy, it is not mandatory that u must use comandclem's anti corrosive special paint but we shall knw when time comes.
Cleaner?

So that post reads like someone who is a cleaner?

do you know ure sounding dumb?

Leave Fyneguy to respond cos he seems to be able to answer with some finesse and tact

U are obviously a vendor somewhere hawking only God knows what

Bonzo!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2010
@ tkb417, i thought i am a criminal that is condemnable. Ewu
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by tkb417(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^^ i called u a hawker not a criminal till ure proven to be one

anuofia
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by TheOne2(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
@Nsiman

The problem I've noticed with you is that you are oil industry-illiterate. You do not know anything about the oil industry and how it works (as evidenced by that thing you guys attached as Mobils production figures). When I saw that, i actually felt physical pain because it's unfortunate that somebody will bring out a document like that and not be ashamed to circulate it in public. If a petroleum engineer parades such document, he will be banned from practicing for life and I will personally petition SPE to get whatever school he claims to have gone to to revoke his certificate. That is the level of atrocity that that document amounts to.

I've practiced as a PE on the reservoir engineering and production operations side in this country and earned my M.Sc abroad and in all these years, I've not come across any commandclem paint used for coating pipelines offshore. Your professor might have acrried out a localized service for Mobil in those days but it's a travesty for him to ascribe such grandiose proportions to the reach of whatever he did (if he actually did). The whole thing is the best type of scam, build of mountain of falsehood on a foundation of a little truth. I am not quarreling with the fact that there is a case in court. But that is the only truth in this whole scam. Every other thing right from the claims in the case to the issue of patentees paying some advance money for life insurance is fraud. So the man loves you so much that he will willingly give out whatever he wins to you when he can keep all himself?

As an oil industry professional, I find the claims being made here on this thread totally preposterous and extremely laughable!!! It's actually quite unbelievable that anyone will peddle such and even more baffling that some people will believe. An analogy will be if someone claims that he found a way of protecting glo's masts and as such glo should pay him 5 naira for every minute of call made from its network forever? Does that make sense to you? Seeing that before glo masts were being built in all sorts of terrains and are still being built after glo?

Summarily, I just want to extend my condolences to you because you've just lost money. On the flip side, you've acquired an education on how not to invest so it's still ok to an extent. Cheers mate!!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
@ the man, pls let me correct one beleive u posted, the case is no more in court because its last judgement was delivered in the appeal court calabar on 2nd december, 2009. Now, who is more learned than the judges in matters in court: FEDERAL HIGH COURT, APPEAL COURT, and THE SUPREME COURT, are they not reputable court in our land? Every case has a jurisdiction it is competent to hear cases. As i said b4 comandclem do not know what i'm doing here and I am not interested in the money but what prof. Uwemedimo did, being recognised globally as reflected not just on the patent right certificate issuance by W.I.P.O. but the recognision he has received not just in Africa but beyond.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2010
@ The one,
My people perish for lack of knowledge. Thanks and God bless you in all your endeavours. I only wish people will listen to your points.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos / Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.