Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) (44520 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Make $236 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by texazzpete(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
The One:

@Nsiman

The problem I've noticed with you is that you are oil industry-illiterate. You do not know anything about the oil industry and how it works (as evidenced by that thing you guys attached as Mobils production figures). When I saw that, i actually felt physical pain because it's unfortunate that somebody will bring out a document like that and not be ashamed to circulate it in public. If a petroleum engineer parades such document, he will be banned from practicing for life and I will personally petition SPE to get whatever school he claims to have gone to to revoke his certificate. That is the level of atrocity that that document amounts to.

I've practiced as a PE on the reservoir engineering and production operations side in this country and earned my M.Sc abroad and in all these years, I've not come across any commandclem paint used for coating pipelines offshore. Your professor might have acrried out a localized service for Mobil in those days but it's a travesty for him to ascribe such grandiose proportions to the reach of whatever he did (if he actually did). The whole thing is the best type of scam, build of mountain of falsehood on a foundation of a little truth. I am not quarreling with the fact that there is a case in court. But that is the only truth in this whole scam. Every other thing right from the claims in the case to the issue of patentees paying some advance money for life insurance is fraud. So the man loves you so much that he will willingly give out whatever he wins to you when he can keep all himself?

As an oil industry professional, I find the claims being made here on this thread totally preposterous and extremely laughable!!! It's actually quite unbelievable that anyone will peddle such and even more baffling that some people will believe. An analogy will be if someone claims that he found a way of protecting glo's masts and as such glo should pay him 5 naira for every minute of call made from its network forever? Does that make sense to you? Seeing that before glo masts were being built in all sorts of terrains and are still being built after glo?

Summarily, I just want to extend my condolences to you because you've just lost money. On the flip side, you've acquired an education on how not to invest so it's still ok to an extent. Cheers mate!!

Please tell Nsiman and his fellow criminal Fyneguy! I couldn't help laughing when i saw these fellows add oil production in barrels to Gas in scf. Someone posted production figures of oil using three methods: instantaneous/daily rate, monthly average and a Year-to-date average and these muppets added them up!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
@ texazzpete, i wouldn't call u a marionette but a puppet. u don't have a point of ur own, U only quote
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
http://www.slate.com/id/2147348/

What can the oil companies do to stave off internal pipe corrosion? Very little. It would be far too expensive to build pipelines out of stainless steel, and there's not much you can do to protect the inner surface of a carbon steel tube from water damage. The companies can paint the outer surface with a protective coating, but there's no way to do that on the inside. (You could paint the inner surface of pipe sections before welding them together, but the assembly process would destroy the coating.) Companies can flush their pipelines with various chemicals that create a mildly protective film on the inner surfaces. They can also wash them with a biocide to kill off the sulfur-producing bacteria.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 2:45am On Oct 23, 2010
@ mrmayor, this how mobil infringed on comandclem's patent right: after the agreement was reached between mpnu and king clement uwemedimo on a lasting solution to corrosion menace and more, in 1980 that king clement invented the formular to this menace of corrosion, he handed it over to the International Paint for West Africa (I.P.W.A) to produce the paint for mpnu, at that early stage mpnu recognised king clement as the owner of the invention and ordered it on king clement's approval, but later forgot about him and were ordering it through I.P.W.A. direcly, mpnu later took the paint and examined the CHEMICAL CONTENT in the paint and as mpnu knew the content mpnu left I.P.W.A. and were producing it not just for their use but supply it to others, , , in mpnu's defence in court they said 1. They are the co-owner. 2. They paid king clement off. 3. The never knew king clement. Mrmayor, to u who owns the invention? Revelations at: www.comandclemonline.com
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2010
@ the one, i am still studying ur last post, i wish to tell u those barrel per day figures were not manufactured by comandclem but is what mpnu published in one of the national daily of 22 oct. 1999.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2010
fyneguy:

http://www.slate.com/id/2147348/

What can the oil companies do to stave off internal pipe corrosion? Very little. It would be far too expensive to build pipelines out of stainless steel, and there's not much you can do to protect the inner surface of a carbon steel tube from water damage. The companies can paint the outer surface with a protective coating, but there's no way to do that on the inside. (You could paint the inner surface of pipe sections before welding them together, but the assembly process would destroy the coating.) Companies can flush their pipelines with various chemicals that create a mildly protective film on the inner surfaces. They can also wash them with a biocide to kill off the sulfur-producing bacteria.

Correct point, stainless steel is expensive, but not as expensive as 236 billion dollars! The price variance is not that much. Research before quoting gutter websites and believing quacks who float any website. same way as you swallowed the figures of gas produced without engaging your brain. Think!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2010
Nsiman:

@ mrmayor, this how mobil infringed on comandclem's patent right: after the agreement was reached between mpnu and king clement uwemedimo on a lasting solution to corrosion menace and more, in 1980 that king clement invented the formular to this menace of corrosion, he handed it over to the International Paint for West Africa (I.P.W.A) to produce the paint for mpnu, at that early stage mpnu recognised king clement as the owner of the invention and ordered it on king clement's approval, but later forgot about him and were ordering it through I.P.W.A. direcly, mpnu later took the paint and examined the CHEMICAL CONTENT in the paint and as mpnu knew the content mpnu left I.P.W.A. and were producing it not just for their use but supply it to others, , , in mpnu's defence in court they said 1. They are the co-owner. 2. They paid king clement off. 3. The never knew king clement. Mrmayor, to u who owns the invention? Revelations at: www.comandclemonline.com

Tales by the moonlight, as narrated by a fraudster. Inventions my foot, inventing what had been existing. Who is he fooling?
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2010
Nsiman:

@ the one, i am still studying your last post, i wish to tell u those barrel per day figures were not manufactured by comandclem but is what mpnu published in one of the national daily of 22 oct. 1999.

Supposing one mass com graduate had a typo mistake and it appeared on a daily, doe it mean comandclem will copy and paste without verifying the figures? What is his own figures? It doesnt matter sha, people can be funny when they have fraudulent intentions.
The more we talk about this man comandclem, the more I become convinced that he is not just a dishonest person, he is a common criminal, desperate thief and twisted crook joined together!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2010
@ invisible, i know ur problem is on that money not the invention. If mpnu didn't publish it mpnu would have disclaim it as well. he that knows not and does not know that he knows not and does not want to know is a fool. U are based on prejudice
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by TheOne2(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2010
@Nsiman

I am tired of this issue and this will be my last post on it. All the best to you and all those who have paid money. I understand that you are desperate for the whole thing to come out true, who wouldn't, afterall I wouldn't want to lose my money if I put it somewhere.

However, please step back to consider some points: I am only giving you food for thought when I say this.

1) How was it possible for the likes of Shell and Chevron to produce oil from the same offshore NigerDelta from 1965 to 1980 if it was impossible to do so before the invention of the paint?

2) Do you know that the red sea is the most corrosive sea in the world? Do you also know that oil production goes on there?

3) What is Nigeria's annual budget in dollars? I believe it is about $33 billion.

4) Knowing #3 above, do you understand the company structure of MPNU? MPNU is a JV company in which the nigerian government holds 60% stake through NNPC.

5) Now if MPNU agrees to pay commandclem $236 billion, in essence the Nigerian govt will pay commandclem 0.6 x $236bn = $141 bn. That figure my dear, is about 4 times our annual budget.

Do you then realise how unrealistic the whole story is?

I have so much more to say but I will stop here. As I said, it's just food for thought. Ruminate on these points and even more than that, take my questions to commandclem officials and let them give you REALISTIC answers.

I REST MY SUBMISSION.

Ciao!!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2010
Illiterate Invisible,

Even with steel, there is still corrosion. Read the article very well.

Meanwhile, the name of the paint in question is BLUE TRANSTEEL, white enamel Q I T. That speaks volume for its application on steel pipes.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2010
The One

The amount is the agreed sum for a period of 20 years, for which Comandclem's patent right is valid. Mobil is not paying that annually.
If you followed the thread from the beginning, you would see documents purportedly indicating Federal government's awareness and involvement.

My take on this matter is simple. We can conjecture from now till eternity, until the parties involved in this issue come out to tell us the status of things, we can not say what it is.

I am happy Nex has submitted his petition to EFCC. I also know petitions dont take forever for approval to be given. Let's hope in the coming week, Nex would give us a feedback.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2010
fyneguy:

Illiterate Invisible,

Even with steel, there is still corrosion. Read the article very well.

Meanwhile, the name of the paint in question is BLUE TRANSTEEL, white enamel Q I T. That speaks volume for its application on steel pipes.

Did you just say steel is corrosive? I was talking of stainless steel and its not corrosive. It is also much cheaper to use and you dont need to paint the inside or outside. Stainless is maintenence free. Ask Nigerian breweries, NBC that uses it to pipe syrup for drinks, its pure and clean.

It does not matter what ever dumb name comandclem chooses to call his useless paints, it is still useless and can never be used to paint my dogs room not to talk of oil pipes. QIT my foot!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2010
@ the one, the invention was done here in nigeria due to high salinity, but before 1980 routine pipe coating was done and off shore drilling was not possible in nigeria. Nigeria as a nation is not using this paint and is not liable to payment of royalties, if at all it will be nnpc but it is a joint venture. But the one, are u knowledgeable than two mpnu retired staff that the court in nigeria had to sit in new york to get witness from them? Anyway i will advice u to make FINDINGS about comandclem and mpnu's patent infringement case because u alleged that u work with multinational coy, if u are ignorant of this issue with mpnu it is laughable.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2010
Nsiman:

@ invisible, i know your problem is on that money not the invention. If mpnu didn't publish it mpnu would have disclaim it as well.  he that knows not and does not know that he knows not and does not want to know is a fool. U are based on prejudice
Nsiman:

@ invisible, i know your problem is on that money not the invention. If mpnu didn't publish it mpnu would have disclaim it as well.  he that knows not and does not know that he knows not and does not want to know is a fool. U are based on prejudice

Does mobil need to disclaim anything, does a successful man go about disclaiming every baseless statement made by a frustrated mumu? Go figure!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2010
Nsiman:

@ the one, the invention was done here in nigeria due to high salinity, but before 1980 routine pipe coating was done and off shore drilling was not possible in nigeria. Nigeria as a nation is not using this paint and is not liable to payment of royalties, if at all it will be nnpc but it is a joint venture. But the one, are u knowledgeable than two mpnu retired staff that the court in nigeria had to sit in new york to get witness from them? Anyway i will advice u to make FINDINGS about comandclem and mpnu's patent infringement case because u alleged that u work with multinational coy, if u are ignorant of this issue with mpnu it is laughable.

Instead of you to bow down and thank somebody who taught you some life lessons you are here questioning his knowledge. You can waddle in ignorance and poverty. Nothing do you!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2010
fyneguy:

The One

The amount is the agreed sum for a period of 20 years, for which Comandclem's patent right is valid. Mobil is not paying that annually.
If you followed the thread from the beginning, you would see documents purportedly indicating Federal government's awareness and involvement.

My take on this matter is simple. We can conjecture from now till eternity, until the parties involved in this issue come out to tell us the status of things, we can not say what it is.

I am happy Nex has submitted his petition to EFCC. I also know petitions dont take forever for approval to be given. Let's hope in the coming week, Nex would give us a feedback.

You are lying through your gap teeth! There is no case anywhere. The only case was built up by comandclem knowing the FG and Mobil will ignore him. But illiterate fools like fyneguy and Nsiman will continue to feel bitter and cry, maybe they lost millions after selling their fathers lands and throwing the proceeds to comandclem fraud.
Efcc is not arresting anybody, they know there is no case there. Suckers can lose their shirts if they bet all they have in one fraudulent claim. Na you go cry or use rope and hang your frustrated neck! Dont keep coming back here to moan.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2010
@ invisible, if mpnu disclaim it publicly it wouldn't be the first time. In 2008 before justice Gladis Oluto of the federal high court uyo gave her 'kitchen judgement' btwn ccnl and mpnu. Mpnu were using the radio to counter claims, is this different?
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2010
Nsiman:

@ invisible, if mpnu disclaim it publicly it wouldn't be the first time. In 2008 before justice Gladis Oluto of the federal high court uyo gave her 'kitchen judgement' btwn ccnl and mpnu. Mpnu were using the radio to counter claims, is this different?
Very different, then they thought they were dealing with genuine issues. But now they have realized a fool is desperate to drag their name in the mud by using MNPU to commit fraud. They have to ignore the fool. Can you see the glaring difference you dunce?
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2010
Nsiman/fyneguy, how much money did you lose in this scam?
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2010
@ invisible, b4 now i perceived u dnt know how to learn, i won't reply u again. F u l l or f o o l? Stop!!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by fyneguy: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2010
invisible

I dont intend engaging scumbags like you in exchange of words. This is my last response to your juvenile hogwash.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2010
The chairman/CEO of comandclem nig. Ltd was last month honoured by Europian-American university, commonwealth of dominica on his invention of the anti corrosive special paint for Q.I.T, the invention is listed 184 in the world and is the only enabling paint fort offshore drilling http//dominicaenergy.com/uwemedimo; www.africanexaminer.com/naijainvention; www.allafrica.com/uwemedimo
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by texazzpete(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2010
Nsiman:

The chairman/CEO of comandclem nig. Ltd was last month honoured by Europian-American university, commonwealth of dominica on his invention of the anti corrosive special paint for Q.I.T, the invention is listed 184 in the world and is the only enabling paint fort offshore drilling http//dominicaenergy.com/uwemedimo; www.africanexaminer.com/naijainvention; www.allafrica.com/uwemedimo

As expected, none of those links work.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by IVORY2009(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2010
Commandclem is a scam, der is no need discussing issues here, It has been verified!!!
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by jamace(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2010
@Nsiman/fyneguy,

You claim Comandclem has won the case pending payment, why are you still looking for subscribers. Did the company not say that Once the case was won, there will be no more collection of money from subsribers?

And by the way, why is the present website you are reffering us to different from the previous one www.comandclemng.com where I expressed doubt:

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-295547.0.html
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by egift(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
texazzpete:

As expected, none of those links work.

I guess this did http://www.africanexaminer.com/naijainvention
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2010
@ egift, its just that texazzpete is animus about this, i just ignored his post.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by Nsiman(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2010
Invention, Varsity honours Uwemedimo the boss of comandclem nig. ltd http//allafrica.com/, /201009160151.html. http//dominicaenergy.com/uwemedimo. For quick location Pls use google search
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by texazzpete(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2010
egift:

I guess this did http://www.africanexaminer.com/naijainvention
Nsiman:

@ egift, its just that texazzpete is animus about this, i just ignored his post.

Brilliant. You really shouldn't have posted that link.
You have been blabbing here that Commandclem won a 'final victory' in December last year. now it's made clear that the case has been progressed to the Supreme Court for judgement, and that the ruling in December last year did not discuss any financial issue.

Secondly, that link confirms that the CommandClem lead counsel is Tony Ukam. The same Tony Ukam was quoted in March 2010 asking for approx $3 billion from Mobil. From whence comes the hundreds of billions of dollars you fraudsters have been claiming?

The only thing worse than petty thieves is petty thieves that lack any form of sophistication or subtlety.
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by excelabbey(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2010
Re: Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) by invisible2(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
It is because of rogues like Comandclem that our people suffer bad name in foreign lands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos / Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.