Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. (2278 Views)

Influential Women To Watch In Buhari’s Govt / Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari / Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by labiyemmy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
In developed countries - people do different stuffs to make their point known, or to contribute money for a cause etc- e.g. women go unclothed for cancer support, etc etc.

We need 1000 women to volunteer to be part of the peaceful demonstration against bombers, kidnappers and for peaceful 2011 elections.

We have secured necessary police approval.

Interested? Please email our secretary at: polico2003@yahoo.com -

We are not lining the entire Abuja roads - but this is a decent venture.
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by edoyad(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
Chai ! When is this ? Please make sure you get people Omotola, Dakore and Allison Madueke to sign up for this.
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by labiyemmy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^

OK! "God dey", poor man prayer.
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by googles: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
angry angry angry angry

count me in cheesy
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Dsense(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
Op,
After d protest ,Make sure u upload video and pics for us to watch. grin grin grin grin
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
@Poster: Let ur mama, ur sisters and cousins lead. I can hire ashewos to follow
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Woke4all(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
*[size=18pt]DEATH[/size]*
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Woke4all(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
dappssee:

@Poster: Let your mama, your sisters and cousins lead. I can hire ashewos to follow
grin LOL
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by bawomolo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
googles:

angry angry angry angry

count me in cheesy

1 in, 999 more to go
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by labiyemmy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
Woke4all:

*[size=18pt]DEATH[/size]*

Bushman - so all those people doing naked protest are dead and buried.

Live forever if you wont die.

Moving coffin like u.
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by labiyemmy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
dappssee:

@Poster: Let your mama, your sisters and cousins lead. I can hire ashewos to follow

What if they do?

Bush goat!
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2010
Interesting. . . .go to Ekiti
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Woke4all(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
@labiyemmy:

Bushman - so all those people doing unclothed protest are dead and buried.

Live forever if you wont die.

Moving coffin like u.
make i reply you? SMH
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Ben13: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
What difference will it make in 9ja? Grow up, dude.
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
@labiyemmy:

What if they do?

Bush goat!

You do your part and I'll do mine. All the women in your family lead the nude walk and I'll have 998 ashies follow
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Interesting. . . .go to Ekiti
Ori e to gbagi. Ur head like the landscape of cotonu
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Dsense(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ori e to gbagi. your head like the landscape of cotonu
Gosh were av u been grin
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
Kilode? Se o ti ya miss me ni? wink

D-sense:

Gosh were av u been grin
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Dsense(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Kilode? Se o ti ya miss me ni? wink

Not yet wink wink wink wink
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2010
D-sense:

Not yet wink wink wink wink
Lol okay. I'll leave now and come back when I know you miss me tongue
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by labiyemmy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ileke.

Vernacular is allowed.
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Dsense(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Lol okay. I'll leave now and come back when I know you miss me  tongue
''Otun ti bere'', Ok don't leave  grin
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by labiyemmy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ben-10:

What difference will it make in 9ja? Grow up, dude.

Ok- it only makes a difference abroad?

hmmmm- what side of the bed u woke up from?
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
@labiyemmy:

Ileke.

Vernacular is allowed.
Yes sir wink

D-sense:

''Otun ti bere'', Ok don't leave  grin
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't hmmmm
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Dsense(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yes sir wink
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't hmmmm
Here on Nl ppl re poking noses already grin
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by DeepSoul(f): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
@labiyemmy:

In developed countries - people do different stuffs to make their point known, or to contribute money for a cause etc- e.g. women go unclothed for cancer

Is Nigeria a developed country?? Do we even fall under the list of "developing" countries??

Forgive my pessimism but these days, people are too hungry to go na.ked. If you are so passionate about this "cause", think outside the box!!

Advertise to pay N2,000 to every woman who is interested in protesting na.ked and you'd be amazed at the turnout  wink
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
D-sense:

Here on Nl ppl re poking noses already grin
Well yes and who cares abt their nose? Am not home tho, o moh. wink
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by labiyemmy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
@dEEP

But i have seen naked old women protest in Ekiti- Abia, Delta etc.

But you are right in the 2k fee- what u think?
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Dsense(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Well yes and who cares abt their nose? Am not home tho, o moh. wink
Ok may be i miss u wink. so wen gonna be home?
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ori e to gbagi. your head like the landscape of cotonu
Gbagi ke ? You can organise the ladies but i don't know if you'd like to lead them cuz i like to see you na ked.lol
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by cpatra(f): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2010
@OP

That would ve been a very nice way to celebrate Naija at 50 with the whole world watching and that could ve distracted our nuclear bombers. Well, it's never too late anyway. If Jonathan's wife'll be there, I'll definitely stand by her side.
Re: We Need 1000 Women To Volunteer To Protest unclothed In Abuja. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
D-sense:

Ok may be i miss u wink. so wen gonna be home?
aww, now we're talking lol. ti n ba di dele, na u go know first lol. kiss

~Bluetooth:

Gbagi ke ? You can organise the ladies but i don't know if you'd like to lead them cuz i like to see you na ked.lol
Interesting. . . . very interesting. In all we do, we thank God that our desires are not always the actualities. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

g / Goodluck Jonathan Daughter Kidnapped? / Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.