Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose (37756 Views)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Offpoint1: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2019
k
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Benekruku(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2019
See tall and slim girl

Chai! Tall and slim girls can turn my head upside down any day, any weather.
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by chudez0147(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2019
properties4sale:
All these people should just go and sit down!!! Marriage when no go reach 1 year!!! Mtcheeew!!!
Home breaker,, how you take know?? Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by adewest1999(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
anytime I read and see guys KNEELING down and proposing to his girlfriend,I feel like getting hold of d niggger and strangling him. I see dem as weak men. it should be d oda way round. you are doing dem a very very big favour by proposing marriage to dem,so why kneel down. you are to stand with the ring and ask her if she will marry you then she's to kneel and either accept or reject it.
My guy this table wey you dey shake so many female nairalandians dey on top o
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by sparko1(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
anytime I read and see guys KNEELING down and proposing to his girlfriend,I feel like getting hold of d niggger and strangling him. I see dem as weak men. it should be d oda way round. you are doing dem a very very big favour by proposing marriage to dem,so why kneel down. you are to stand with the ring and ask her if she will marry you then she's to kneel and either accept or reject it.

Honestly, there is no law that says you have to kneel down, its the desperation that makes a guy kneel so she have no choice than to say yes, it would be different if he stands, she can just walk away. (my opinion though)

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by flattenyourbely: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2019
Marriage proposal! Marriage Maaaariage! How many times did I call u? Hmmm
Anyway congratulations.

Pls. Check my signature

We deliver nationwide

Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Luckyziakegha: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2019
The football federation Fifa says it is "currently looking into" Cameroon's behaviour during their World Cup last-16 defeat by England side.

https://news1960.fun/2019/06/25/the-football-federation-fifa-says-it-is-currently-looking-into-cameroons-behaviour-during-their-world-cup-last-16-defeat-by-england-side/

Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by OFS1(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2019
Congrats
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2019
Amarabae:
Staged crap.
was your marriage staged?
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Junkie1: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2019
ANOTHER SIMP WHO WANTS TO TAME A HOE SMH
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by bigboyobi(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2019
congratulations to them

meanwhile check my signature in red fonts about how to make money easily daily online.
Happy earnings!!
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by BlueAir: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2019
partnerbizz5:
My propsal would be under a mango tree. I hate attention.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
my proposal would be chipped in a whatsapp conversation. ..
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Mekanus(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
This mindset is terrible. Work on it.
What dafuq is this one saying.

Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by mabeni(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2019
For me, nothing like all these eye service. I go just look for one girl weyn I love small and I go make sure she loves me more then give her Belle. I don marry be that. Nothing like party!

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2019
I don't know why a man has to go on his knees proposing to a lady who have had her Fanny swindled time over time without numbers.

I can imagine what she will look like if those make ups are wiped off. Why can't all women be natural? Pls stop the double life. Life before and Life after make up.
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by german01(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2019
Obainoneandonly:

You have a serious problem.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Fool.ish man after proposing he will beat her to death. Insane bunch of Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by bamasite2: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2019
One less ..... off the market
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by owila4luv(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2019
she looks like a po*n star in xvideos
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
When you meet the right person (better half), you will change ur mindset.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
Lol

This got me laughing real good

Bro u dey mean o
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by godwon01(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2019
properties4sale:
All these people should just go and sit down!!! Marriage when no go reach 1 year!!! Mtcheeew!!!
wish them well . All those marriages that failed might not be their making.
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Actor and Actress grin
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by GindoX(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Caleb17:
That's romantic, I wish there marriage a blissful one.. they shall celebrate their 40th marriage anniversary in Jesus name. Amen

Now you have turn this to a prayer session grin
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by GindoX(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2019
flattenyourbely:
Marriage proposal! Marriage Maaaariage! How many times did I call u? Hmmm
Anyway congratulations.

Pls. Check my signature

We deliver nationwide

This is getting too much! Check my signature, check my signature.

Anyone that post such here again will be charge to Elepon Magistrate Court, Elepon. And if is a male, we'll charge him to the other side. grin
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by cococandy(f): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2019
But you will prostrate when you do your own proposal. Na una Dey make noise pass.
Obainoneandonly:

5 Likes

Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Quorax: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
This mindset is terrible. Work on it.
If I kneel down propose to any woman, make I die.

Mschwwww
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Lizilicious:
What if she doesn't turn?
All these unnecessary attention sef..

Dear future husband, i don't need all these ones oo, just engage me inside the house then we'll kiss and cuddle..
am here baby let's get it done grin grin
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Ugosample(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Obainoneandonly:

its not compulsory to kneel tho

just propose as you like

any way na way
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Ugosample(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2019
cococandy:
But you will prostrate when you do your own proposal. Na una Dey make noise pass.

anyhow a man want to propose

Let him propose cheesy

it does not have to be in a particular way
Re: Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose by Electdbahdguy(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2019
And end it with a hot Fok too! Okay.. Just gimme sometime baby.. economy di bad!!

Lizilicious:
What if she doesn't turn?
All these unnecessary attention sef..

Dear future husband, i don't need all these ones oo, just engage me inside the house then we'll kiss and cuddle..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman / Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.