Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) (2378 Views)

Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2019
After seeking the face of God and the Ukw master Lefulefu I have decided to make it open.... Guys please support me as I propose...

I want to upgrade you from concubines to wives of KingPlato

Jacqueline22 Sinaj Analqueenluci Jackals will you Marry me?

That is the ring I got for my babies.... I bought four of those for each pretty pie

Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2019
This one weak me gaskiya

Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
This one weak me gaskiya
meaning
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2019
IamPlato:
meaning

Meaning e weak me honestly
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Meaning e weak me honestly
how? Are you jealous
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nonsense thread. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
IamPlato:
how? Are you jealous

Yeah I'm jealous
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Yeah I'm jealous
i Can Get Wife For You
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
IamPlato:
i Can Get Wife For You

Lol, wife kwa
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, wife kwa
UyaiIncomparabl Do You Like This Guy
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by ritylove(f): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
congrats
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by TrollKiller(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
IamPlato:
After seeking the face of God and the Ukw master Lefulefu I have decided to make it open.... Guys please support me as I propose...

I want to upgrade you from concubines to wives of KingPlato

Jacqueline22 Sinaj Analqueenluci Jackals will you Marry me?

That is the ring I got for my babies.... I bought four of those for each pretty pie
Useless and jobless graduate

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by AnalQueenluci: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
TrollKiller:

Cow y not clean my name b4 trouble shooting
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by TrollKiller(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Cow y not clean my name b4 trouble shooting
your English teacher is a cow

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by AnalQueenluci: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iamplato wie av u been
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by AnalQueenluci: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
TrollKiller:
your English teacher is a cow

I will soon smash ur skull on a federal road concrete
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by TrollKiller(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I will soon smash ur skull on a federal road concrete
empty skull. Nothing day your head. Na sex full am.
Anal Queen indeed.
I hope.your anus is leaking

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by AnalQueenluci: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
TrollKiller:
Anal Queen indeed.

cheesy small boy have you seen me talk about sexual intercourse before ?
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by TrollKiller(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

cheesy small boy have you seen me talk about sexual intercourse before ?
idiot. Your moniker says it all

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lolzz.. OP u can't handle that combo, u will kee ursef for nothing cheesy
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by AnalQueenluci: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
TrollKiller:
idiot. Your moniker says it all

Watch ur mouth ! angry name is nothing
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
IamPlato:
UyaiIncomparabl Do You Like This Guy

Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Iamplato wie av u been
I Been Roaming about Looking For Ladies To Devour
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
TrollKiller:

send Me Your Account Number Let Me Remove Sorrow From YOUR life
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
ritylove:
congrats
Your Shakara is Pinching My Heart undecided
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
TrollKiller:
Anal Queen indeed.
How Dare You Talk To Her like That
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by AnalQueenluci: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
IamPlato:
I Been Roaming about Looking For Ladies To Devour

Satanplato lmao grin
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Satanplato lmao grin
Lol... I Am Too Good To Be Satan
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by AnalQueenluci: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol... I Am Too Good To Be Satan

Funny you , so which group are you ?

Ukwu crew , vaseline crew ,soap crew , alpha males
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by tosinosam(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

So..dis group stuff is forealgrin na only God know how many groups wey dey here
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

All Of The Above Except Soap Crew. Soap De Reduce Prick Size grin
Re: Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) by AnalQueenluci: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
tosinosam:

So..dis group stuff is forealgrin na only God know how many groups wey dey here

Wont u join any? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tupac’s Handwritten Love Letter To Madonna Goes For Auction Starting At $100k / Can You Boldly Say Amen To This Prayer(pics). / 18+ pic Husband Catches Wife Getting Pu**y Sucked From Their Neighbors Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.