Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071121 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:44am On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 1:49am On Jan 31, 2015
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pickabeau1: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Impressive run

Had to end someday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
Eden Hazard, Kevin De Bruyne and Aontoine Griezmann would be good replacement for Ribery in 2016

De Bruyne made a good case for himself

Our ex player Luiz Gustavo had a good game today

Also Maximiliano Arnold and De Bruyne

Na wetin Dadehmola dey talk be dis o. Dem don dey plan Wolfsburg decimation. Just for daring to beat Bayern. Bullying aiye!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Abeg help me spin "player meji" by remedies, with edris abdulkareem's "oko Omoge" queued up! cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2015
Dadehmola:

Abeg help me spin "player meji" by remedies, with edris abdulkareem's "oko Omoge" queued up! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YULaGkK4o0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0nCLB5X4Us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Na club be dis? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Useless club undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
TreQuartista:

Na wetin Dadehmola dey talk be dis o. Dem don dey plan Wolfsburg decimation. Just for daring to beat Bayern. Bullying aiye!

How is this different from what your useless club did to atletico?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

How is this different from what your useless club did to atletico?
Atletico= la liga
Chelsea= epl
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tval:
Atletico= la liga
Chelsea= epl

Which means what? A club beat you mercilessly and you immediately stole 3 of their players

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Which means what? A club beat you mercilessly and you immediately stole 3 of their players

Dadehmola: ^^ grin cheesy

The sad part is that bayern will definitely sign atleast 5 players from this exciting Wolfsburg team, and them go begin dey battle relegation like Dortmund are doing this season! undecided embarassed

Dayokanu, why is the league in Germany so useless and worthless??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Gooffanti strikes again! grin

Name the '3' players. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
TreQuartista:

Gooffanti strikes again! grin

Name the '3' players. cheesy

Courtois, Filipe and Costa grin grin grin

Lmao at the gooffanti jibe cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2015
You win : bundesliga is too easy
You lose : useless team,
The joke is every of your comment is another joke so grin to ur comments
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
I just dey hail
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Our boy Hojbjerg on loan to Augsburg got an assist and played really well in his first competitive match today vs Hoffenheim. Hopefully he continues to play well and perhaps slowly but surely push Alonso and Schweini out of that starting lineup eventually

Davidbanky:
You win : bundesliga is too easy
You lose : useless team,
The joke is every of your comment is another joke so grin to ur comments
Its all bants no mind them plus bad belle is allowed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
@A40

Patriots champs and Brady SBMVP. People are now calling him the GOAT. He has either reached or now surpassed pretty much every one of Montana's achievements. I think this debate will go on forever
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
chic2pimp:
@A40

Patriots champs and Brady SBMVP. People are now calling him the GOAT. He has either reached or now surpassed pretty much every one of Montana's achievements. I think this debate will go on forever
Brady played like a Norse god those last 7mins of the game. I don't know about G.O.A.T he threw 2 really bad picks and if not for Seattle's boneheaded O.C we would be saying a different story. Though Brady is definitely #2 all-time behind Montana IMO

Montana threw no picks in the big game and was 4-0. Brady is only 4-2 and got outplayed by Eli Manning twice!! Can't rate him higher than Joe on the back of that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
A40:
Our boy Hojbjerg on loan to Augsburg got an assist and played really well in his first competitive match today vs Hoffenheim. Hopefully he continues to play well and perhaps slowly but surely push Alonso and Schweini out of that starting lineup eventually

Khaki no be leather bros. From the little I've seen, Hojberg is a runner. Those other two are technicians/possession hoggers.

Abeg make una sell us Schweini.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ibime:

Khaki no be leather bros. From the little I've seen, Hojberg is a runner. Those other two are technicians/possession hoggers.

Abeg make una sell us Schweini.

I hope you realize he is not even 20 yet so the possession side is still under construction, not like he even gives the ball away a lot and if you watch him play closely you would realize he has technique in abundance. This loan spell should only make him better

Schweini will not give you a full season so if anything happens to Matic e don skelemba for una be that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
A40,

I am a very big Schweini fan but I wont mind selling Schweini at the end of this season. If Lahm is going to be a feature in midfield, then having Lahm, Alonso and Schweini is an overkill. All 3 earn a lot, and basically do the same thing which is retain and recycle with less creativity. Schweini looks like the most injury prone one among the 3.

Alaba can transition fully into midfield if Bernat would hold the left back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
A40,

I am a very big Schweini fan but I wont mind selling Schweini at the end of this season. If Lahm is going to be a feature in midfield, then having Lahm, Alonso and Schweini is an overkill. All 3 earn a lot, and basically do the same thing which is retain and recycle with less creativity. Schweini looks like the most injury prone one among the 3.

Alaba can transition fully into midfield if Bernat would hold the left back
At the end of this season? Guy u dey para oo! I'm not sure I'm comfortable with Schweini leaving even before his 31st birthday. He was one of our best players in the knockout phase last year. Plus I would never be a fan of Rafinha starting at RB (unless he scores the winning goal in a Champions League final) while we have to choose who to drop between Lahm, Alonso and Schweini

Schweini is a club legend and loyal servant I think he deserves a stay of execution. Plus when fit he is the most dynamic out of the three

I have no issue with Alaba transitioning to midfield if Bernat proves himself but I still think Bernat is a bit shaky. In the event of a crowded midfield I think they should be allowed to compete for that spot and not the exclusive rights Pep seems to have given Bernat

My worry is we are still not creating enough from the middle. That needs to be addressed

Pep also needs to show some form of defensive organization. The manner of the goals conceded were just unacceptable! The system makes defenders look bad. Imagine Garri Cahill in that kind of setup na like 15 we for chop

Schalke tomorrow and I heard Jan Huntelaar has been banned for SIX matches

Schuerrle to Wolfsburg is a done deal

In other news Dortmund is ROCK-BOTTOM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Schweini would be 31 by beginning of next season and with an injury record.

If he wants to go abroad for some maga type fees, I wont stop him. He has achieved a lot with Bayern already and he needs to devote more time to panshing Anna Ivanovic and Sarah Brandner

I want a gradual overhaul of the midfield given we have many 30yr+ guys there Alonso, Lahm, Schweini, Robben, Ribery

Robben and Lahm are still in top form Ribery and Schweinis injury are beginning to look suspect

Then the 3 Schweini, Alonzo and Lahm are not that creative from the middle, All 3 earn a lot also when you add Martinez, Thiago, Alaba in the mix then you would see that we are having a clusterfuck in the middle.

Pep prefers Lahm in the middle and Lahm has also said he prefers it also which means more bodies for the middle. Hojbjerg is also returning in Summer

Personally I would rather we start shopping for Ribery replacement since I see Hojbjerg being the long term Schweini replacement

Dont forget we also have Kimmich and Rode as options in the middle

We need to get a real Right back though instead of the troll called Rafinha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
Schweini would be 31 by beginning of next season and with an injury record.
If he wants to go abroad for some maga type fees, I wont stop him. He has achieved a lot with Bayern already and he needs to devote more time to panshing Anna Ivanovic and Sarah Brandner
Lol but he has said nothing about wanting to go abroad. I think its obvious both parties are in harmony. He might have an injury record but when fit and motivated he is still the heartbeat of that team and he has shown it numerous times in the past

raumdeuter:

I want a gradual overhaul of the midfield given we have many 30yr+ guys there Alonso, Lahm, Schweini, Robben, Ribery
Robben and Lahm are still in top form Ribery and Schweinis injury are beginning to look suspect
Schweini plays a position that would allow him age well unlike Robben and Ribery, I'm not too worried about Alonso as I see him as a 2 year rental

2015/2016 we would have Thiago, Javi (who might also play CB) Schweini, Rode, Hojbjerg, Alonso bearing in mind Thiago and Javi are coming off serious injuries and there's no telling how they fare

raumdeuter:

Then the 3 Schweini, Alonzo and Lahm are not that creative from the middle, All 3 earn a lot also when you add Martinez, Thiago, Alaba in the mix then you would see that we are having a clusterfuck in the middle.
Guardiola is the originator of this megedefegede. Play Lahm at RB let Alaba and Bernat duke it out for LB that opens two spots up in the midfield already!

The question is why is he overcrowding that position and why aren't we looking at positions we are short in! (Right back, striker)

raumdeuter:

Pep prefers Lahm in the middle and Lahm has also said he prefers it also which means more bodies for the middle. Hojbjerg is also returning in Summer
Personally I would rather we start shopping for Ribery replacement since I see Hojbjerg being the long term Schweini replacement
Dont forget we also have Kimmich and Rode as options in the middle
We need to get a real Right back though instead of the troll called Rafinha
Lahm is being diplomatic I sense. Lahm being in the midfield has not always been beneficial both for club and country we saw how a miraculous Mustafi injury brought the team back on track with Lahm moving back to Right Back. My biggest issue with Guardiola is his annoying penchant of kicking people out of their positions without letting them fight for it, and trying to shove Rafinha down our throats of course

Rode is a spare tire IMO so he isn't threatening anyone. Kimmich is also a future project. My main concern besides a long-term Ribery replacement is competition for Lewandowski who has been stinking up the joint for sometime now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 1:00am On Feb 03, 2015
A40, Raumdeuter & co... wink

I dey hail oh... grin

But una go still win League so nothing spoil... Shey! tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oh Boating Abi na boatong. or sorry Boatank. heheheee.

Like I said sometime last year, this guy smells disaster. One assist to Sergio Aguero and one red card.

Two Boatengs on the pitch. One a nuisance, the other a normal human being

bookmark this post, more to come from him. he wan kill the guy with his leg grin

BRB to reply my quoted posts after the game cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
embarassedGotze again sacrificed ahead of other ATM

Dante
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Any player who was best player at a world cup final gets a pass from me for the next 4yrs

Boatank, No wahala. Thread softly next time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Robben scores Howedes reply

Both from corner kicks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Schalke 04 is crap. Couldn't even defeat a team coming from a drubbing against some minnows and who played over 70 mins a man down. tongue

I'm sure Madrid will molest them again like they comptentuosly did last season. Chelsea even embarrassed them earlier this season. What a crap team undecided undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2015
High line defense again, gotze sacrificed too, guardiola careful o, other news ... Khedira agrees to join bayern, free transfer . Daily mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.