Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076543 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2015
edoyad:

The useless club has always been known to play rubbish football, see how they played in UCL of 1998/99

grin cheesy

raumdeuter:
^^ WHat could be more worthless than a team spending 150m and still struggling to make top 4
Manure is now known in Europe to play the most boring football

I'd rather pay through my nose to watch Wikki tourists Vs Crown FC, than to attend a bayanshliga game free of charge!!

Pray tell - why is everything about your league so boring and wearisome? A typical Bayanshliga game is synonymous with..

• A very dull atmosphere in the stadium (person fit mistake the match for a wake-keep sef cry )

• Very very poor Commentary

• Stupid players with their stupid names grin

As for this lifeless thread, aside the occasional posts by your padis (who are constantly at each other's throats) , Shey you no notice say na you go ask question, con answer am yourself 7days after?? cheesy grin

Dayo, Don't you think this mumu league and thread should be closed down indefinitely??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Dadehmola:

Shey you no notice say na you go ask question, con answer am yourself 7days after?? cheesy grin

------------- grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dadehmola:
I'd rather pay through my nose to watch Wikki tourists Vs Crown FC, than to attend a bayanshliga game free of charge!!

Pray tell - why is everything about your league so boring and wearisome? A typical Bayanshliga game is synonymous with..

• A very dull atmosphere in the stadium (person fit mistake the match for a wake-keep sef cry )

FC Bayern Munich have played in front of sell-out crowds in 275 consecutive Bundesliga matches, a span of 8 years! Beat that

Hold no one responsible for your hearing problems

These players are nominated for awards regularly, Ballon D or, UEFA player of the year, WOrld cup top scorers, best players etc, These awards no one remember anyone from your useless league. Stupid name? No be for your league person dey bear Drinkwater, Higginbottom,

As for this lifeless thread, aside the occasional posts by your padis (who are constantly at each other's throats) , Shey you no notice say na you go ask question, con answer am yourself 7days after?? cheesy grin

On your thread aside from the lamentation and daily tales of woe, What else happens on that thread? If you pay attention to your thread you would notice the only thing happening there is to argue for or against Roooney for the past 3yrs. I guess its too boring that you toojust skip everything on it

Dayo, Don't you think this mumu league and thread should be closed down indefinitely??

Who would want to close league that produces balon D or nominees, top performers at the world cup when a useless excuse of a league like EPL still exist

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oya EPL fans come and tell us which league should be burned down. Yeye dey smell
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dadehmola:

grin cheesy

Dude you no suppose come here come post for another 6 months!

Your rubbish, overhyped Money miss road and wasteman league is being destroyed in Europe again.

Oya tell me which league should be burned down?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
A40

What do you think of this article

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2373220-why-guardiola-must-drop-xabi-alonso-for-bayern-munichs-champions-league-success
Clark Whitney at his megedefegede yarning best as usual. I don jam Olosho for Elegushi wey sabi football pass that one! Surely Bleacher Report can do better than that clown! He even calls himself Mr_Bundesliga smh!

When he said Schweinsteiger is not a good ball-winner is when i lost the little respect I had for him as an analyst

Our success in the Champions League is not dependent on Alonso starting or being benched.

It boils down to if Pep can be pragmatic and adapt his tactics to deal with whatever the opposition throws at him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
A40:
Oya EPL fans come and tell us which league should be burned down. Yeye dey smell

Only 1 draw is all they could manage
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Someone told us Per Mertersacker was a top defender
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Useless EPL could not get past the Round of 32 in Europa League

Its very possible all 5 teams will not make the last 24 teams in Europe

What an overrated and over-hyped load of vomitus!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na only Everton he sure for in all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
Na only Everton he sure for in all
No mind me I forget say Everton still dey, na Uncle Jack Daniel dey make my brain dey skimpololo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2015

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Happy 115th to the greatest club in the history of mankind. Bayern uber alles

Fantastic game by Die Jungs today. Ribery was outstanding!!

I hope to see more of Alaba playing at LB. His chemistry with Ribery is far better than anything I've seen from Bernat.

Superb saves from Neuer as well. 11 pts ahead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2015
TreQuartista:

They should go and explain to Hertha Berlin whom they stole their top scorer Adrian Ramos from and stuck him on the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Superb Ruhr derby today. Could easily have finished 8-0

The bus parking exponent RDM was at it again today. But everyday no be Christmas

Poor Wellenreuther at a point he looked like Neuer 2.0 till errors that led to the 2nd and 3rd goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:08am On Mar 01, 2015
That was a super derby at the Ruhr.

Dortmund had over 20 goal attempts and Di Matteo almost got away with his bus parking

[img]http://forums.bigsoccer.com/attachments/image-jpg.44941/[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wow Wolfsburg are on some other shite. Bas Dost scoring twice in 3mins. He has now outscored Robert Lewandowski's total league goals this year alone

Very impressive the way they keep matching our results, let's see how long they can keep up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dadehmola:

grin cheesy

I know someone who was an arsenal fan who was opportune to watch a shalke04 match live in Germany, he said that was the best day of his life ....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Another freekick special from Alaba in the Pokal and Mario Goetze with the second goal a fabulous one I might add

The draws for the ViertelFinale are on Sunday with perhaps the strongest field in years. 7 out of the 8 teams are from the Bundesliga (Dortmund, Leverkussen, Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim)

Hannover 96 next and Benatia just might make the bench today as he is back in training

This should be a good warmup for Wednesday vs Donetsk
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Quite a game that was! A bit too physical for my liking. Dante should just go back to the favelas or whatever part of Bahia he is from. To get subbed off 15mins before halftime without an injury is the coup de grace. The guy just keeps showing his incompetence as the game goes by

Also I don't quite understand why Robben played all 90 minutes.

I do hope we up our game vs Donetsk, that Hannover goal was just too cheap to concede and Neuer deserves some blame for it, however it was so irritating to see Dante blame everyone but himself
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dante? You mean one of those that one poster said would be the core of our defence? when Boatenk is finally dropped?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
See what one of your brothers dey do for Koln

Anthony Ujah

http://gfycat.com/ThunderousThinAcaciarat
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Neverkusen in the DFB Pokal quarters. We are playing at the Bay-Arena

raumdeuter:
Dante? You mean one of those that one poster said would be the core of our defence? when Boatenk is finally dropped?
No mind the maga. He thinks its Saheed Osupa and Pasuma we are debating about here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
raumdeuter:
See what one of your brothers dey do for Koln

Anthony Ujah

http://gfycat.com/ThunderousThinAcaciarat
Animal right activists will slaughter this dude cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Loool Isi-ewu state of mind

First and foremost hats off to RDM. I'm still in awe as to how Schalke didn't just win but outplayed Madrid totally! Very unlucky not to go through and you have to wonder if only they were more positive in the first leg. All in all very impressive and massive respect

Neuer, Rafinha, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Goetze, Mueller, Robben, Ribery, Lewandowski

I like this lineup from Pep, no faffing around. Up to Die Jungs to do work now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2015
7 star performance! We were on their throats from start to finish. Red card was a bit harsh but karma for Costa's animalistic actions in the first leg

Let's start fasting and praying Robben's injury wasn't too serious

Boa-TANK MOTM for me

Good to see Badstuber getting one too. First goal in almost five and a half years

Viertelfinale here we come!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:17am On Mar 12, 2015
In other news : Chelsea are out after playing a 2:2 draw in the second leg on their UCL and arsenal and city are on their way , heheheheh yeye league, they are like those spoilt rich kid who knows nothing yet are given everything, fat and ugly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2015
Let's not get carried away with the scoreline.It was a decent performance at best from the lad7 by our very high standards.I mean the game was virtually a no-contest the moment Shakhtar were down to 10 men.I'm more concerned with how well we play than the number of goals we rack up per game.We were struggling to string passes together in vital areas and something was just wrong with our general play in the first half, probably due to Shakhtar's aggressive pressing.Alaba was the main culprit for me.Kept overhitting his crosses and didn't offer much attacking outlet as Bernat would.The team was very predictable at times.Things were much better after the break.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Boatank doing the biznizz

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
^^^ grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.