Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076497 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
I hope we get Madrid at some point. Its a matter of pride, honor and redemption

raumdeuter:
Boatank doing the biznizz
This is what modern defenders do. Boa-TANK arguably the best defender in Europe right now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2015
A40:
I hope we meet you guyz! It'll be matter of pride, honour and redemption. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Johnpaul88:

exactly! gringrin
I wanted us to meeting Chelsea and bayern this season, now we can only meet bayern!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Johnpaul88:

homesteady:

exactly! gringrin
I wanted us to meeting Chelsea and bayern this season, now we can only meet bayern!

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
A40:

This is what modern defenders do. Boa-TANK arguably the best defender in Europe right now.

I hear you... grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

Good luck to you too... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
A40:

This is what modern defenders do. Boa-TANK arguably the best defender in Europe right now

Check out his move that led to this goal too

https://gfycat.com/AbleInfiniteFrilledlizard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2015
Johnpaul88:

Bring it on if you think you can hang

raumdeuter:

Check out his move that led to this goal too

https://gfycat.com/AbleInfiniteFrilledlizard
Yeah I missed the match but caught the highlights not too long ago. That lob pass from the Boa-TANK is what you would expect from Chris Paul. Best CB in Europe atm.

Reina also showed his competence, I hope he can get the odd game from now on I know it would be difficult but over the course of the season I see no reason why he shouldn't get 5-7 games

Mueller man of the match for me! He seems to be picking up form at the right time, I was a bit apprehensive about the absence of Robbery but dude was a one man MOPOL on the pitch. Even did a Robben with that first goal

Btw how many freekicks has Alaba scored this season? This should be his 3rd or 4th in the league alone. Surely he must be on track to break some records. We now have Alonso, Schweinsteiger and Alaba who are threats from direct freekicks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2015
coded01:

I hear you... grin grin
When we were telling yall about his eliteness una dey doubt. He is only confirming what myself and raumdeuter saw ages ago week in week out. No defender is better than the Boa-TANK in all of Europe as we speak
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 12:13am On Mar 15, 2015
A40:

When we were telling yall about his eliteness una dey doubt. He is only confirming what myself and raumdeuter saw ages ago week in week out. No defender is better than the Boa-TANK in all of Europe as we speak

Are you sure about those words in bold? grin

Let's see what UCL will offer na... wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:13am On Mar 15, 2015
All the Boateng haters have been forced to remain quiet.

All the jesters they were comparing to Boatank have shown themselves to be impostors

Cahill regularly sit on the bench for rookie Zouma

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2015
coded01:

WHich name comes to your mind?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 12:17am On Mar 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

WHich name comes to your mind?

3 names... grin

Godin, Chiellini & Silva... cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:01am On Mar 15, 2015
coded01:

3 names... grin

Silva? Past glory

I like Godin but I fear he would be horribly exposed if he played at a Bayern or any other team with a highline.

Chiellini? Seriously bro?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:11am On Mar 15, 2015
coded01:

Since he arrived at Bayern 2 Finals and a semi has been our lot in the UCL so not much to prove there.

Even before it became cool to recognize the boy na him I don see him ability. We really scammed Man City. Bargain aiye
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 1:15am On Mar 15, 2015
A40:

Since he arrived at Bayern 2 Finals and a semi has been our lot in the UCL so not much to prove there.

Even before it became cool to recognize the boy na him I don see him ability. We really scammed Man City. Bargain aiye

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:17am On Mar 15, 2015
coded01:
3 names... grin

Godin only thrives in a system where he is able to sit deep

Chielline is an overrated piece of turd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 1:19am On Mar 15, 2015
A40:

Silva? Past glory

I like Godin but I fear he would be horribly exposed if he played at a Bayern or any other team with a highline.

Chiellini? Seriously bro?

Yes! Seriously... grin

Guy forget UCL, Juventus has been League winners over the past few years because of a reliable defence in Chiellini n Buffon... cool

Serie A (3): 2011–12, 2012–13, 2013–14

Serie A Defender of the Year (3): 2008, 2009, 2010

Serie A Team of the Year (2): 2012–13, 2013–14

Although, age is not on his side but still reliable... cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 1:23am On Mar 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

grin grin

What about Silva? lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Anything from the Serie A is a joke.

Benatia was one of Serie A best defenders, Ciro Immbile was highest goal scorer in Serie A

Both of them suck donkey balls in the Bundesliga right now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

.....while Mr Alago isn't better than Titus Bramble!!!

I have told you to stop chatting this "high line" poppycocks because it invariably means mascherano was one of the best defenders in the world when pep was at barca!!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2015
Piqué unko? he has been in excellent form since the beginning of this year!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
coded01:

Yes! Seriously... grin

Guy forget UCL, Juventus has been League winners over the past few years because of a reliable defence in Chiellini n Buffon... cool

Serie A (3): 2011–12, 2012–13, 2013–14

Serie A Defender of the Year (3): 2008, 2009, 2010

Serie A Team of the Year (2): 2012–13, 2013–14

Although, age is not on his side but still reliable... cool
Chiellini is uber-overrated. The fact that he is the best thing smoking in their league only goes to show how low the standards have sunk for a country known for their virtuoso performers on defence

The Serie A is washed up atm
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
All the Boateng haters have been forced to remain quiet.
All the jesters they were comparing to Boatank have shown themselves to be impostors
Cahill regularly sit on the bench for rookie Zouma
Like you've been forced to cover your head in shame after seeing David Luiz finally redeem himself.Like i always say, David Luiz >> 'Alago' Boateng.Shikena
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
pkasso:
Like you've been forced to cover your head in shame after seeing David Luiz finally redeem himself.Like i always say, David Luiz >> 'Alago' Boateng.Shikena

David Luiz redeem himself from what? From disgracing his fatherland in front of his home crowd while watching Boatank dominate and win the world cup final in his own house

David Luiz would killhis whole family to have the type of performance Boateng had in a world cup final

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lol Mourinho sold De Bruyne and kept Oscar. Haha mo daaran

pkasso:
David Luiz redeemed himself? Bwahahahahaha

Redeem ko Olumba Olumba ni

Boa-TANK is 50 times better than that mascot Luiz

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:48am On Mar 16, 2015
A40:

Bring it on if you think you can hang

Yeah I missed the match but caught the highlights not too long ago. That lob pass from the Boa-TANK is what you would expect from Chris Paul. Best CB in Europe atm.

Reina also showed his competence, I hope he can get the odd game from now on I know it would be difficult but over the course of the season I see no reason why he shouldn't get 5-7 games

Mueller man of the match for me! He seems to be picking up form at the right time, I was a bit apprehensive about the absence of Robbery but dude was a one man MOPOL on the pitch. Even did a Robben with that first goal

Btw how many freekicks has Alaba scored this season? This should be his 3rd or 4th in the league alone. Surely he must be on track to break some records. We now have Alonso, Schweinsteiger and Alaba who are threats from direct freekicks

3 from 8, Ronaldo 0 from over 30
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
A40:

Chiellini is uber-overrated. The fact that he is the best thing smoking in their league only goes to show how low the standards have sunk for a country known for their virtuoso performers on defence

The Serie A is washed up atm

Smh... grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Neverkusen fit burst man belle with all their yeye yeye. Eediots! All they needed was a goal

What an awful game from both sides!

Neverkusen can do better than wastemen Drmic, Kiessling, Toprak,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Terrible football and penalties
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2015
I heard Javi and Thiago are back in training

Over to Dortmund. Hope they get their heads out of their a$$ess and get the job done

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.