Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1112611 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Even the most biased person knows Boateng did not deserve a 3-match ban.

He is not the first defender to ever get sent off so i don't know what the problem is. Personally i am alarmed at how slow we are starting off the blocks shades of last season i just hope say no be Deja-vu

Not quite sure i understand the formation Guardiola is playing today but its good to see Weiser starting

Neuer M. (G), Alaba D.Alonso X. Benatia M, Bernat J. Dante, Götze M, Lewandowski R. Robben A. Schweinsteiger B. (C)
Weiser M
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
0-2

Robben ALaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Where would we be without Robben? It worries me

Weiser has been impressive too! Rafinha can go back to Brazil now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
De Bruyne and Bas Dost just destroying Hoffenheim atm
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Baba 40 u don turn to NL appointed jam master abi? grin

Btw i don forget to reply u as per our NFL discussion. I just dey busy sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Reus extends with Dortmund, Good news for Bundesliga.

This time with no buyout clause
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Glad he is not coming to Bayern we don't need his badluck here. Better he is staying at Dortmund too though that is only half of their problem if you ask me

chic2pimp:
Baba 40 u don turn to NL appointed jam master abi? grin

Btw i don forget to reply u as per our NFL discussion. I just dey busy sha
Ahn ahn I be seasoned vet nau whn it comes to this Jamming shyte! One of the founding fathers

Season don close jare nothing dey to talk about
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:11am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Good news for Bundesliga.

What news could be good about a league where;

•Decisions taken at bayern's board meeting determine which teams relegate and the ones that get promoted?

•The transfer documents of any player in the league have to be rubber-stamped by bayern?? angry angry

For the umpteenth time dayo, why is the league in Germany this useless and worthless?

raumdeuter:

Reus extends with Dortmund,

This time with no buyout clause

How much are you guys planning to sell him? grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
^^ You are not making any sense at all.

If we ask you to show evidence of what you wrote now, you would run away

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:12am On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2015
That's what we talking about !

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Identify these players

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Carton in a newspaper

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
A40

What do you think of this article

http://www.espnfc.com/club/bayern-munich/132/blog/post/2293025/bayern-struggle-alonso-schweinsteiger-midfield-dilemma
Its a reactionary blogpost if you ask me. I think the problem lies with the fact that Alonso has suffered a dip in form, its unfortunate this coincided with Schweinsteiger's return. Far too early to make conclusions on a partnership that has barely lasted half a dozen games. We rarely play double-pivot anyway so a mobile midfielder (Alaba, Rode, Goetze, Thiago) would compliment them nicely

Whatever happens I don't ever want to see a Lahm-Alonso-Schweini midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
Identify these players

Bwahahahahaha! That is Robben with long hair dressed like a Red Indian

Rafinha, Rode and Neuer 1st row

Javi, Pizarro, Goetze with the bandana, Lahm, Alonso, Reina, Dante

I'm not sure who is at the top row. Badstuber? Schweinsteiger?

Where are Ribery, Mueller and Boa-TANK?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by MaziOmenuko: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Guys, will Bayern concede a goal this night?

Just an honest unbiased answer: the odds are too enticing (in favor of conceding at least a goal)

Oh; and the pix above is just a clip from Indiana Jones' Raiders of the lost ark.

#thats how well I know Bayern#.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Very frustrating game so far!

Alonso sent off with 20 minutes to go
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Ope that we even got a draw.

These boys are very lethargic in attack.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ope bawo? Shakthar had not played a competitive game in 2 months.

This looks like last season all over again, and we must now make sure Shakthar don't score first. I believe we would go through but I'm just worried about Guardiola's overskill against the Madrid's, Barca's, Atleti's, Chelsea and even a motivated Dortmund

What did we do to also get Unretardo Mellanco as our ref? This incompetent !mbecile should have sent off Luiz Adriano and especially Douglas Costa who almost sent Ribery back to the treatment table

Boateng, Schweinsteiger, Rafinha all on yellows. Alonso suspended for the return leg

Alaseju ni bobo Guardiola yi. Wo formation to to

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
^^ Boateng was the only defender used

I heard Benatia picked up an injury in warm up

Whatever it is, Our form since January has been poor.

This season if we meet Atletico, Its almost certain we would get knocked out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
A40:
Ope bawo? Shakthar had not played a competitive game in 2 months.

This looks like last season all over again, and we must now make sure Shakthar don't score first. I believe we would go through but I'm just worried about Guardiola's overskill against the Madrid's, Barca's, Atleti's, Chelsea and even a motivated Dortmund

What did we do to also get Unretardo Mellanco as our ref? This incompetent !mbecile should have sent off Luiz Adriano and especially Douglas Costa who almost sent Ribery back to the treatment table

Boateng, Schweinsteiger, Rafinha all on yellows. Alonso suspended for the return leg

Alaseju ni bobo Guardiola yi. Wo formation to to

"Alaseju ni bobo Guardiola yi. Wo formation to to" This really cracked me up. cheesy U even kalolo for the matter sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 5:11am On Feb 20, 2015
diggz:

"Alaseju ni bobo Guardiola yi. Wo formation to to" This really cracked me up. cheesy U even kalolo for the matter sef cheesy

He didn't kalolo, "Ti o to", aranmo tins
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Tval:

He didn't kalolo, "Ti o to", aranmo tins

shocked shocked shocked

This Bros sabi Yoruba reach like this? shocked

Apostrophe (') supoz dey between the first "to" to indicate that aranmo/iparoje has taken place.

Ti o to = T'o to

Oya Tval, what type of Aranmo happened here? tongue cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
TreQuartista:

shocked shocked shocked

This Bros sabi Yoruba reach like this? shocked

Apostrophe (') supoz dey between the first "to" to indicate that aranmo/iparoje has taken place.

Ti o to = T'o to

Oya Tval, what type of Aranmo happened here? tongue cheesy
no idea bro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tval:
no idea bro

lol. O ti Raji subu. grin cheesy

It's Aranmo Iwaju i.e. faweli iwaju (o) pa faweli eyin (i) je. "Ti o to" wa di "t'o to" - The front vowel swallowed up the vowel behind.

D. O. Fagunwa got nothing on me! cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
TreQuartista:

lol. O ti Raji subu. grin cheesy

It's Aranmo Iwaju i.e. faweli iwaju (o) pa faweli eyin (i) je. "Ti o to" wa di "t'o to" - The front vowel swallowed up the vowel behind.

D. O. Fagunwa got nothing on me! cool
Lolzz.. Thanks bro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
No be Yoruba class be dis. Anyone wey read my post understand wetin I dey try talk

Anyway on to the game. Robben is a beast!! Where would we be without this bald S.O.B

Fantastic goal from Weiser as well, the boy is knocking on the door. Ribery and Badstuber were also fantastic

Much needed reprieve after that shitstorm we served up in Lviv. We would face stiffer tests than this but its always nice to bounce back quickly after a forgettable performance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^ Boateng was the only defender used

I heard Benatia picked up an injury in warm up

Whatever it is, Our form since January has been poor.

This season if we meet Atletico, Its almost certain we would get knocked out
I want no parts of Atletico at this point. They would shat the bed against Celta Vigo but would go beastmode against us or Madrid. The potential is infinite Pep just needs to show a plan B when the opposing team reads us rather than merely using exotic formations

Its a shame that Dante's form is so bad Alaba and Rafinha have to play at CB in his stead.

I don't like Alaba at CB tbh I feel there's so much he doesn't get to give the team when he plays there and I sense Pep is biased towards Bernat at LB. He makes lots of last ditch blocks but a bit deficient in the actual art of defending
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
As usual, the useless bayanshliga thread is awash with lubbish - a true reflection of how worthless the league is in reality.... This time na Yoruba tutorials class! cheesy grin cheesy

RAMdeuter, why is everything about the bayanshliga so worthless and boring?? tongue

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
^^ WHat could be more worthless than a team spending 150m and still struggling to make top 4

Manure is now known in Europe to play the most boring football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^ WHat could be more worthless than a team spending 150m and still struggling to make top 4
Manure is now known in Europe to play the most boring football

The useless club has always been known to play rubbish football, see how they played in UCL of 1998/99

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.