Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076784 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On May 13, 2015
Ibime schooled me in what? Even Ibime cant claim that. I eat him for lunch on a regular. Go check your thread how I've been dealing with him
though I still respect him because he knows his stuff only that he cant admit openly that Chelsea his shyte. cheesy

Dhelakkke got me with what? Thats impossible. That I decided not to honor 90% of EPL fans with a reply doesnt mean anyone here can school me

On this Nairaland especially on the Sport section less than 5 posters can have my football knowledge
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Ibime schooled me in what? Even Ibime cant claim that. I eat him for lunch on a regular. Go check your thread how I've been dealing with him
though I still respect him because he knows his stuff only that he cant admit openly that Chelsea his shyte. cheesy

Dhelakkke got me with what? Thats impossible. That I decided not to honor 90% of EPL fans with a reply doesnt mean anyone here can school me

On this Nairaland especially on the Sport section less than 5 posters can have my football knowledge

I have been following your(i.e you and Ibime) arguments and I dont see you eating him for Lunch.. But lets just ditch that part..

And Y would U call Chelsea Shyte?? There are only 3-4 teams better than Chelsea ATM. e.g Madrid, Barca and Bayern..

There was a post about when porto won the portugese league before Mourinho took over.. And You were wrong and Dhellakkeee figured it out, but you ignored it.

90% of guys that watch ball now are not as old as You.. Yes, You are very Vast and I respect you for that.. Have You ever thought y I call you egbon in 30% of my posts??

For example me: I started watching European football around World Cup 98.. Loved Chelsea around '00.. Started supporting a team '02. I joined nairaland on my 1st year in the Higher institution, that was 2011..

You dont expect me to know as much as you do.. FACT!!! And I learn from all of you oldies everyday.

But the way you reply we newbies even when we are right is so so alarming! and You should check it. 90% of guys that post on this sport forum are just in their early 20s and some are not even Up to that..

Yes, You wanna school them, but you dont have to use 'Cane' everytime..

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 6:04pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
No need for questions on what you are missing.

If by August 31 2015 Germany is ahead of England you would give me $1,000

If by August 31 2015 England is ahead of Germany, I would give you $1,000

Deal?

I will gladly officiate this! grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

I have been following your(i.e you and Ibime) arguments and I dont see you eating him for Lunch.. But lets just ditch that part..

And Y would U call Chelsea Shyte?? There are only 3-4 teams better than Chelsea ATM. e.g Madrid, Barca and Bayern..

There was a post about when porto won the portugese league before Mourinho took over.. And You were wrong and Dhellakkeee figured it out, but you ignored it.

90% of guys that watch ball now are not as old as You.. Yes, You are very Vast and I respect you for that.. Have You ever thought y I call you egbon in 30% of my posts??

For example me: I started watching European football around World Cup 98.. Loved Chelsea around '00.. Started supporting a team '02. I joined nairaland on my 1st year in the Higher institution, that was 2011..

You dont expect me to know as much as you do.. FACT!!! And I learn from all of you oldies everyday.

But the way you reply we newbies even when we are right is so so alarming! and You should check it. 90% of guys that post on this sport forum are just in their early 20s and some are not even Up to that..

Yes, You wanna school them, but you dont have to use 'Cane' everytime..

Okay I would tone down for you because you seem like you want to learn. Oya lets start with ABC

A for Arsenal, B for Brugge, C for Chelsea, D for Dundee, E for Everton F for Fiorentina, G for Getafe, H for Hibernian, I for Inter, J for Juventus, K for Koln, M for Malaga, N for Nice, O for Olympiakos, P for Panathinaikos, Q for QPR R for Rangers, S for Stoke, T for Tottenham U for , V for Vicenza, W for Wolfsburg, X for Xanax , Y for Yeovil and Z for

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

Okay I would tone down for you because you seem like you want to learn. Oya lets start with ABC

A for Arsenal, B for Brugge, C for Chelsea, D for Dundee, E for Everton F for Fiorentina, G for Getafe, H for Hibernian, I for Inter, J for Juventus, K for Koln, M for Malaga, N for Nice, O for Olympiakos, P for Panathinaikos, Q for QPR R for Rangers, S for Stoke, T for Tottenham U for , V for Vicenza, W for Wolfsburg, X for Xanax , Y for Yeovil and Z for

Lol.. Arrogant as usual.. grin

Z for Zenith

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol. This is hilarious grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:16am On May 14, 2015
What hopeless coefficient? With the Caliber of Enlish teams going to Europe next as against the German teams, expect England back in second next year (Wolfsburg, Gladbach, Leverkussen, Augsburg.....hahahahahah).
Bundeshyte has Dortmund(Jurgen) and Schalke to thank for their current position, but now that they're gone ..... cry cry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Point there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2015
Ehrmmm ehrmmm.. grin grin Ordinary FREIBURG? grin Okay.. Tval, please play me 1 song. Shakiti Bobo by Olamide.. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2015
Chaii.. BOATANK! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2015
Even Wenger wont lose 5 on a thrump.. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:41pm On May 16, 2015
Ah an....You mean say Bayern lost again? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2015
Bimffo:
Ehrmmm ehrmmm.. grin grin Ordinary FREIBURG? grin Okay.. Tval, please play me 1 song. Shakiti Bobo by Olamide.. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFmZKO35SfQ

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2015
The boys have gone on Vacay. Nothing to play for really! See you next season

That phucking guy Bernat though! Why did Alaba get injured at this critical point.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 16, 2015
Una shirt sponsorship deal with Deutsche Telekom which is worth £25 million per year is actually performance related, yet to win lately na war.

Deutsche Telekom knows paying that much for a team that can't beat Freiburg is scam, they know it.

Come next season, we sure expect more of these 3pts gifts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVxT-k4Z5KE

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 6:47am On May 17, 2015
Losers! Na club be dis? Ordinary freeburger? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Only in burndisleaguedown. Yeye club undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2015
This day 41 years ago the mighty Bayern Munich became Champions of Europe for the very first time

We also won the UEFA Cup 22 years later

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2015
Nihilist:
Ah an....You mean say Bayern lost again? grin grin grin grin grin

They've destroyed the essence of band boy parties. How can one be celebrating every 72 hours on Bayern thread, mtstcewwww ??

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 3:59pm On May 18, 2015
Make we all leave this thread abeg. Bayansh problem na spiritual one. Haba! How many defeats now sef? Yeye league. tongue

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2015
Na wa ooh even the ones wey their team never win Champons League get opinion. American wonder
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:27am On May 19, 2015
Guys what do you think about reports linking us to Raheem Sterling, I think he really regressed this year and aside his speed, I dont see anything special about his game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:53am On May 19, 2015
English wonder, I forsee nothingham forest future for some teams.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On May 19, 2015
edoyad:
English wonder, I forsee nothingham forest future for some teams.

What do you forsee in your useless clubs future? another decade without the league?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 5:47pm On May 19, 2015
Useless club, useless league, uber-useless thread. undecided

Smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2015
If your team will be playing in a cup final this May let me see your hands people ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On May 22, 2015
Boateng and Lewandocki got into a f fight in training and Guardiola sent both of them out of the training

Both later reconciled
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 2:41am On May 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
Boateng and Lewandocki got into a f fight in training and Guardiola sent both of them out of the training

Both later reconciled
Did Lewandowski wear messi's jersey to TRAINING?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by adeokunade: 5:02am On May 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
Guys what do you think about reports linking us to Raheem Sterling, I think he really regressed this year and aside his speed, I dont see anything special about his game
That will be a good capture for you, he s young, fearless,quick and always eager to penetrate and has a large unexhausted energy in reserve. He s worth something arround £50m. Can u break ur signing record on him?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2015
Final game of the season

Last week saw Bastian Fussballgott make his 500th appearance for Bayern Munich. Phenomenal when you look at his injury record for the past two seasons. I hope Kalle would not do something stewpid like not extend him of course provided he is willing to take a paycut of some sort

raumdeuter:
I'm not overly impressed. He's not the game-changer (apologies Adamu Muazu) that we need at Bayern and would probably cost more than he can deliver. He does have potential though his finishing is unbelievably poor and his football IQ is still growing I just wonder if he's reached his ceiling already (you know how these English players are)
I'd take a chance on him if he would cost no more than £25-30m he would have resale value if it doesn't work out anyway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On May 23, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.