Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084271 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Not to worry, I'm already seeing the movies here man, where the popcorns at? Who is the DJ for the long awful nite? cheesy
I am far away from my instruments, someone should replace me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:25pm On May 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lets give it our best shot guys
See you after the game

See humility grin grin

Dayo how far those joints?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 8:29pm On May 12, 2015
Pep getting schooled cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
Clueless without the ball!
One headed flick from the centre and the ball is in the area!
Can't organise a defence to save his life!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
Omo men, it is obvious Boa-TANK and Bena-TANK cheesy do not train together, abi why are they taking turns to keep Suarez onside?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2015
The Chart of Bayern Munich form

Bayern Munich

Bayern Munic

Bayern Muni

Bayern Mun

Bayern Mu

Bayern M

Bayern

Bayer

Baye

Bay

Ba

B

Byeeeeee

grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mikeywise(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2015
Tval:
We are tired of partying on this thread, 6 consecutive partying on this thread, haba na!!! Make we pity them small na.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2015
We are tired of having parties on this thread. This night, we will have just have some minutes silence for our fallen brother.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2015
Enrique finished guardiola vs mourinho arguments....... Not just only destroyed guardiola in this game, he has made his barca record cheap.......... Someone needs to destroy mourinho record at inter and porto - impossible
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2015
Tval:
what oh no anyhow sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2015
Davidbanky:
Enjoy ur evening while we go do the assumed impossible ... Even if we go out, we will go out as kings with our heads up ... I am Bavarian !
i noticed you didnnt show that of hazard y
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 12, 2015
TreQuartista:
Clueless without the ball!

One headed flick from the centre and the ball is in the area!

Can't organise a defence to save his life!

It's embarrasing watching these lot defend.

These are stuffs you expect from lads in Grade five.

Tval:

Too bad.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On May 12, 2015
GREAT GAME

That last 15mins at Nou Camp and the injuries were our bane

Proud of the guys

Hope Barca lift the trophy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 9:42pm On May 12, 2015
Boa-TANK kept Messi quiet in this 2nd leg.
He is truly the best......captain, leader, Boa-TANK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:48pm On May 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
GREAT GAME

That last 15mins at Nou Camp and the injuries were our bane

Proud of the guys

Hope Barca lift the trophy

Barca is not lifting that trophy. My prayer was that Barca sends your useless team from that one-team league packing. That has happened. Whenever your useless teams loses, you suddenly become humble on the forum. grin

The next few days, you will be very mute. No more lau-lau here and there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On May 12, 2015
I have always respected Barcelona and they are the best team of this generation

Losing 5-3 aggregates with our top players out is a result I would take.

Some teams crashed out before Naija elections wan talk for here

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Losing Getting disgraced 5-3 aggregates with some of our our top players out is a result I would take.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:35pm On May 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

You are right. It is a gracious defeat.

Also, one test of strength is the ability to take defeat graciously. Abi? tongue

You will bounce back smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 10:36pm On May 12, 2015
Flight tins! Lufthansa Airlines...Berlin... grin cheesy cool

I am taking my babe Raemystix to Germany, First class! cheesy

Fredoooooo, is your wife mukina2 going with you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:37pm On May 12, 2015
Now, it's obvious the story would've been different if Alaba, Robben and Ribery played in this semi final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 10:39pm On May 12, 2015
Respect to bayern
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I wan bet £200 say mumunik will lose
iyalaje! Iyalaje! ! Iyalaje !!! , how many times I called you . na so una go dey go look for trouble up and down .. ki elegbe mo e gbe o grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 10:41pm On May 12, 2015
RESPECT TO BAYERN
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 10:43pm On May 12, 2015
coded01:
Flight tins! Lufthansa Airlines...Berlin... grin cheesy cool

I am taking my babe Raemystix to Germany, First class! cheesy

Fredoooooo, is your wife mukina2 going with you? grin grin
we are still on honeymoon in Montecarlo cheesy
I'm going to Berlin with a new fish wink omo jamo wink wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2015
Close but no cigar in the end.

Leaked some really cheap goals and its a shame this highline is making Boateng and Benatia look really bad. It was too easy almost like Suarez and Neymar were making alley-oops out there. Pep needs to get a defensive coordinator or something! We are winning nothing with these maddening highlines

Lewandowski was uber-wasteful today as well.

Mueller, Schweinsteiger and Thiago were the stand up guys for me today.

We have some spending to do this summer. Bayern uber alles
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 11:00pm On May 12, 2015
fredoooooo:

we are still on honeymoon in Montecarlo cheesy
I'm going to Berlin with a new fish wink omo jamo wink wink
ediot . .goats will kiss you for dream this night

nansense grin grin grin

A40:
Close but no cigar in the end.
Leaked some really cheap goals and its a shame this highline is making Boateng and Benatia look really bad. It was too easy almost like Suarez and Neymar were making alley-oops out there. Pep needs to get a defensive coordinator or something! We are winning nothing with these maddening highlines
Lewandowski and Mueller were uber-wasteful today as well.
Mueller, Schweinsteiger and Thiago were the stand up guys for me today.
We have some spending to do this summer. Bayern uber alles
fixed! grin Thiago had a good good game.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

loser taking a defeat..... 5-3 aggregate Dumbest thing av heard all year..... Like that team isnt good enough to beat barca
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2015
Losing Kroos killed Bayern.They should have released Schweinsteiger and paid Kroos what he wanted. Now they have neither.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2015
When Barca and Bayern used to flog Arsenal 4-1 in the first leg then ease off the 2nd leg and lose 2-1, some ninjas used to mock Arsenal fans that they have already been disgraced so the Arsenal fans should not make noise about the 2nd leg result. These same niggas are here reclaiming lost pride, after Barca have eased off, even taking off Suarez and strolling the 2nd half. Mscheew.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:16pm On May 12, 2015
bigkesh:
loser taking a defeat..... 5-3 aggregate Dumbest thing av heard all year..... Like that team isnt good enough to beat barca

The team isnt good enough to beat Barca without our offensive weapons

Your team had all their players yet couldnt beat 10 men PSG
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:18pm On May 12, 2015
Ibime:
When Barca and Bayern used to flog Arsenal 4-1 in the first leg then ease off the 2nd leg and lose 2-1, some ninjas used to mock Arsenal fans that they have already been disgraced so the Arsenal fans should not make noise about the 2nd leg result. These same niggas are here reclaiming lost pride, after Barca have eased off, even taking off Suarez and strolling the 2nd half. Mscheew.

Bayern is not claiming moral victory over Barcelona. With our depleted squad we were able to hold Barca for 77mins at Nou Camp and defeat them even with our depleted squad we give ourselves credit

Unlike the useless blue team in London with a full team cant even beat 10 men ORDINARY PSG
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2015
Dem beat you dem don beat you be that. No need for nonsense analysis. grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On May 12, 2015
Barcelona knocked us out in the semi with MSN. Credit

PSG knocked you out in the second round without their best player. SHAME

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.