Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076637 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
We will visit our favourite stadium, yeahhh grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Fun factoids

4 of the last 8 UCL winners came from Group F

2001 and 2013 we were drawn in Group F

2001 CL Final was held in San Siro

2015 CL Final is holding in San Siro, we are drawn in Group F

I'm not superstitious but you can see where I'm going with this

chic2pimp:

There is a totally different Arsenal u know
Nobody gives a shyte about Arsenal, they have as many Champions League/Euro Cups as Ifeanyi Ubah FC

Robben, Costa, Mueller, Goetze and Lewandiesel are preparing for the Mess session

airmark:

only Bayern can qualify , other german teams would die naturally with their groups
At least two German teams are advancing. You can count on it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
The head to head on Oct 20 and November 4 vs Arsenal
Oly vs Bayern Matchday 1 Sept 16
Bayern vs Zagreb Sept 29
Arsenal vs Bayern Oct 20
Bayern vs Arsenal Nov 4
Bayern vs Oly Nov 24
Zagreb vs Bayern Dec 9
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
I like the way they arranged the fixture so we can back to back em like Drake did Meek

I'm more worried about our first game at Olympiakos tbh. Those guys are mental at home

raumdeuter:

When all is done, We would see that Messi is the greatest player ever and has many defenders sprawling and never a disgrace to be dribbled by Messi. A defender would never be looked down upon if you are dribbled by the greatest player ever

But when we consider players getting embarrassed by Ayew or Rondon in local league matches then we can see classify that defender as useless
John Racist that was brutally slaughtered by a Mueller who could not order a bottle of beer in most countries back in 2010
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
A40:

John Racist that was brutally slaughtered by a Mueller who could not order a bottle of beer in most countries back in 2010

Give me the video of the brutal slaughter by muller that is equal to any of the shots below:

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2014/07/osar.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
A40:

Give me the video of the brutal slaughter by muller that is equal to any of the shots below:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
airmark:

Show me John Racist's World Cup and list one International Final where he made a positive impact for his team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
A40:

Show me John Racist's World Cup and list one International Final where he made a positive impact for his team

Even negredo who could only score 9 goals in 32 matches in england turned to lionel messi against boatank, using the idi,ot as mopping stick. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tjvbFqBCk0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Only a goat will tip boating as a good defender - Bayern Keeper Neuer grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9XXcjD9qHY
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 12:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Can't wait to unleash Ramsay on his Ghanaian Azz, hehehee
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 3:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Roland17:
UEFA should have mandated Boateng to personally give Messi the award..

Wicked... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
airmark:

Even negredo who could only score 9 goals in 32 matches in england turned to lionel messi against boatank, using the idi,ot as mopping stick. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tjvbFqBCk0
How does it negate the fact that Jerome Boa-TANK is a World Champion and at 24 years already had the same UCL titles as your useless club since its over 100 years existence
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
A40:

How does it negate the fact that Jerome Boa-TANK is a World Champion and at 24 years already had the same UCL titles as your useless club since its over 100 years existence

It does n't negate the fact that he was part of the world cup team, benedikt howedes was also part of the team, he even played every minute in the world cup compared to boatank, but when they are listing top ten best defenders in the world no sane person will list him and boatank.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
airmark:

It does n't negate the fact that he was part of the world cup team, benedikt howedes was also part of the team, he even played every minute in the world cup compared to boatank, but when they are listing top ten best defenders in the world no sane person will list him and boatank.
Hoewedes does not play for one of the top 4 clubs in Europe. The Boa-TANK starts for Bayern Munich and Germany two of the best teams in football! Argue how you want but this is not coincidence neither is it a fluke
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hojbjerg joins Schalke on loan.

Good decision!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
De Bruyne nowhere in sight for Wolfsburg in their game vs Schalke. Pretty much says it all he is headed to City. The money too good to turn down tbh

However Heung Min Son is also going to Tottenham of all places when he can play UCL football at Leverkusen. These ninjas never learn. Schuerrle now can't even start for Wolfsburg anymore

Anyway if maga want to pay let them pay. Iku o ni pa maga wa

Firmino - 41m
Son - 30m
De Bruyne - 74m plus 6m in bonus
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lordave:
Hojbjerg joins Schalke on loan.

Good decision!
I am not happy about this loan to be honest. Why not let Hojbjerg compete with Alonso for a starting shirt, I am very uncomfortable with the fact that a soon to be 34 year old player has an uncontested starting spot in that midfield and if we consider Lahm then that is a combined age of 68 playing in front of the backline. Kimmich is too green and you never know how Javi might recover, he is not back till October and would need another month to regain form. Maybe I am only seeing the negatives but I think guys like Gaudino and Kimmich should be the ones getting loaned out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
80m foe KdB and rumoured to be on a 220k per week

Kevin is good but is he that good?

Also Perisic is off to Inter. SO Wolfsburg makes 100m in transfer fee

Good thing is no one would accuse Bayern of weakening them

Kampl moves to Leverkusen, Hojbjerg moves to Schalke

I dont know if Wolfsburg is working on a transfer or gambling on Max Arnold and Schurrle to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
A40:

I am not happy about this loan to be honest. Why not let Hojbjerg compete with Alonso for a starting shirt, I am very uncomfortable with the fact that a soon to be 34 year old player has an uncontested starting spot in that midfield and if we consider Lahm then that is a combined age of 68 playing in front of the backline. Kimmich is too green and you never know how Javi might recover, he is not back till October and would need another month to regain form. Maybe I am only seeing the negatives but I think guys like Gaudino and Kimmich should be the ones getting loaned out

I think a loan is in Hojbjergs best interest. You know if he stays Pep has already had his mind made up on playing Alonso until that one falls and die on the field or play Lahm in midfield

If Hojbjerg stays he would barely get to play. You know Pep's idea of rotation is to play ALonso till he dies. We played Hoffenheim and Hambur Pierre didnt play is it when we play Barcelona and Madrid that he would play?
He is a 20yr old needs to play a lot of games and in the guys career interest its better for him to go get play time at a Schalke level club and come back when Alonso is off

At Schalke, there would e less pressure to deliver of be benched like at Bayern and he can work with their young core of Geis, Goretzka, Sane, Meyer, Clemens etc
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
It was virtually impossible for Wolfburg to ignore that offer for KDB, I wish Wolfburg made up their mind earlier so they could get some replacement for KDB before the window closes, as it stands right now, the money might be saved until next season and that would have serious consequences for Wolfburg especially in the champions league this season.

How about Julian Draxler, rumor has it this is his last game before switching to the serie a champions Juventus, i am not sure the seria is a perfect fit for him considering he is glass footed and might struggle to get into the first team, I just hope he realizes he is young and should stay with Schalke for another season, maybe two before switching.

Sometimes I can't understand why the royal Blues are unable to elevate past their average status, they seem to have the financial stability and the religious followership but they can't seem to play consistently.

Looking forward to tomorrow's match up between Bayern Munich and Bayern Leverkusen..

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
A40:

Hoewedes does not play for one of the top 4 clubs in Europe. The Boa-TANK starts for Bayern Munich and Germany two of the best teams in football! Argue how you want but this is not coincidence neither is it a fluke

grin grin grin grin grin grin So a player's individual ability is now a function of how big his club is, no more performance in world cup final?. Keep shifting goal post when cornered, to defend your sappy assertions. No coach will bank on boatank as his defensive saviour and look elsewhere. He is a very unreliable defender whose flaws are being overlooked because of other players superb performances which have been covering up for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=713FtIwhuYQ
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Roland17:
It was virtually impossible for Wolfburg to ignore that offer for KDB, I wish Wolfburg made up their mind earlier so they could get some replacement for KDB before the window closes, as it stands right now, the money might be soon next season and that would have serious consequences for Wolfburg especially in the champions league this season.

How about Julian Draxler, rumor has it this is his last game before switching to the serie a champions Juventus, i am not sure the seria is a perfect fit for him considering he is glass footed and might struggle to get into the first team, I just hope he realizes he is young and should stay with Schalke for another season, maybe two before switching.

Sometimes I can't understand why the royal Blues are unable to elevate past their average status, they seem to have the stability and the religious followership but they can't seem to play consistently.

Looking forward to tomorrow's match up between Bayern Munich and Bayern Leverkusen..

The fact is If I am Wolfsburg management, even if the 80m Debruyne bid came on the last hour of the transfer window I would sell him with or without replacement

KdB wont make Wolfsburg win the league nor CL. Their target this seaosn is to make top 4, and possibly get out of the C group stages which they can do with or without KdB given that their groups isnt the hardest
They are already under FFP spotlight and if they plan well with that 100m they can get 4 decent players who would do well.

80m to Wolfsburg is like 400m to Bayern

Juventus submitted a lowball bid to Schalke and the Schalke manager told them to fuckoff. If nothing changes I think Draxler needs to take the next step in his career or would Wolfsburg buy Draxler for 30m to replace KdB? I wont be opposed to it at all since its a small club and would be given the freedom to express himself

Schalke is another mismanaged club with a huge followership(Like Hamburg), very good academy, modern stadium but lots of mismanagement. Getting Di Matteo was a very wrong move I think they should have gotten Tuchel before Dortmund got him. They have a new coach though and I am looking at how they cope
WHen football clubs dont have a sugar daddy to write checks for them, they need to be very savvy in how they do business

Kampl has joined his former coach Roger Schmidt at leverkusen. Leverkusen also got back Cristoph Kramer, with Bellarabi, Brandt, Canhaloglu, Mehmedi, and Bender they can surely cause Bayern problems. They might be fatiqued though from the CL qualifiers vs Lazio on Wednesday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
i am extremely jealous KDB might end up at citeh.....
he's the modern paul scholes.....he's made for united. this is one of the reasons i sometimes wish like slapping van gaal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
coogar:
he's the modern paul scholes.....he's made for united. this is one of the reasons i sometimes wish like slapping van gaal.

City isnt the ideal spot for KdB and I see him struggling

KDB likes to play in the middle and that space is owned by Silva (who no one including me can question), STerling owns the left, Yaya would be the CM beside a DM. SO the only spot for him is on the right where Navas plays.

He can do an okay job on the wings but not as good as he can do from the middle

But 80m and 220k is a salary he cant refuse
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
A40:
De Bruyne nowhere in sight for Wolfsburg in their game vs Schalke. Pretty much says it all he is headed to City. The money too good to turn down tbh

However Heung Min Son is also going to Tottenham of all places when he can play UCL football at Leverkusen. These ninjas never learn. Schuerrle now can't even start for Wolfsburg anymore

Anyway if maga want to pay let them pay. Iku o ni pa maga wa

Firmino - 41m
Son - 30m
De Bruyne - 74m plus 6m in bonus

I doubt the authenticity of these figures you're reeling out, unless we're talking dollars here.

Firmino cost Liverpool £30m and Son cost Spurs £22m. City on the other hand are yet to confirm the report that they've launched a £58m bid for KDB.

Meanwhile, If you were Son, would you rather remain at Leverkusen to play in the UCL at the expense of moving to a team who are offering you bumper wage?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

I think a loan is in Hojbjergs best interest. You know if he stays Pep has already had his mind made up on playing Alonso until that one falls and die on the field or play Lahm in midfield

If Hojbjerg stays he would barely get to play. You know Pep's idea of rotation is to play ALonso till he dies. We played Hoffenheim and Hambur Pierre didnt play is it when we play Barcelona and Madrid that he would play?
He is a 20yr old needs to play a lot of games and in the guys career interest its better for him to go get play time at a Schalke level club and come back when Alonso is off

At Schalke, there would e less pressure to deliver of be benched like at Bayern and he can work with their young core of Geis, Goretzka, Sane, Meyer, Clemens etc

Even though I understands A40's sentiments about Hojbjerg considering the depth of the bayern squad for that position I believe your explanations about his loan move are valid, Hojbjerb needs playing time and schalke is a perfect fit for him, a team with a mix of youth and experience, I doubt pep would consider him a primary replacement for Alonzo worse at 20, I believe he would have a successful loan spell but I can't seem to vouch his future is permanently with Bayern especially with Pep at the helm.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
coogar:

KDB = Modern paul scholes shocked Their styles are very different.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dost opens scoring for Wolfburg, his positioning is always terrific..

1-0 Wolfsburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Roland17:

Even though I understands A40's sentiments about Hojbjerg considering the depth of the bayern squad for that position I believe your explanations about his loan move are valid, Hojbjerb needs playing time and schalke is a perfect fit for him, a team with a mix of youth and experience, I doubt pep would consider him a primary replacement for Alonzo worse at 20, I believe he would have a successful loan spell but I can't seem to vouch his future is permanently with Bayern especially with Pep at the helm.

I think Hojbjerg owes Bayern a lot and I am not sure he would leave unless Bayern initiates the move to sell him.
There's a reason why players get attached to Bayern one reason is that they care about their personal lives also even when they are retired. Ulli got Gerd Muller a job at Bayern when the legend drank all the liquor in his Florida bar he opened after retirement and was in depression

Paid Deislers salary for 2more yrs even after his contract was dissolved.

WHen Hojbjergs father was sick below was what happened

"The Danish doctors didn't think he could survive. I couldn't stop crying when I arrived at the training ground. My father could die. I'm 18 and here I am. I'm injured and I'm alone. What shall I do?" - Hojbjerg

And that's where Uli Hoeness and Bayern Munich stepped in:

"Uli Hoeness picked me up and immediately began to help me. He contacted the best doctors in Germany and got my father down here, where they began to treat him." - Hojbjerg

As Markus Horwick, Bayern Munich's media director put it:

"He is part of the Bavarian family... If something happens to our players, we help them. We fully understood that Pierre-Emile had been in a difficult situation and therefore we intervened... We have a responsibility to make sure our young players are coping okay. They come to Munich not only as footballers, but as humans. If they need help, or they are sad, then it is our responsibility to care for them."

And Pep Guardiola was a pillar of support for the young Dane:

"Guardiola called me in and said: 'I have heard about your father, I am extremely sorry. Let's just talk,' ... And I just started to cry and I said I was bewildered and scared...Then he said to me: 'The people you love the most and who you are closest to, you need to hold on to them, even if it costs you at work'. And then he began to cry and I did not know what to say." - Hojbjerg

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
A40:

I'm happy because Hojbjerg will have more playing time at Schalke than at Bayern. Remember he's not competing only with Alonso, there's Vidal, Rode, Thiago, Lahm, Kimmich and even Gaudino and a fit Javi Martinez. With the rate of his maturity, he needs to be playing constantly and keeping him at Bayern would slow down his development . We won't miss him and if he's happy with the loan, I'm happy too. He'll be back to replace Alonso next year.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wolfsburg 3- Schalke 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.