Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075822 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dadehmola:

I was expecting you to remember that, as at the time those comments were made by Andy Cole et.al, the EPL had strong/genuine title contenders in Chelsea, Man city & Liverpool (who were quite impressive during the previous season), & it was only logical for us to see UCL qualification as a top target, considering the turbulent and difficult season we had under moyes.

Your analysis would have been spot on if Wolfsburg's manager didnt say this at the start of this season...

This is coming from the manager of a team that finished runners up to Bayern last season & na this kain team wey d manager get this kain yeye mentality na im Dortmund wan dey compete with??

This league is too useless Abeg!!

Wòn mà pàdà wógí lè league jaku jaku yí last last seh!!!

grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
A40:

Valdes was never bundled out you blathering eediot! He left on his own volition

grin grin grin

It's because of dullards like you the smart ones would continue to rule with enough braggadocio. When there were too much pressure on the average keeper and handwriting was so clear on the wall that his contract would nt be renewed, unlike you as a smart alec, he sold a dummy that he was leaving on his own. Only man utd offered to take him to play for u-21 team. Even barca fans would laugh at your ignorance.

A40:

Romero and De Gea to Valdes? Who da hell are De Gea and Sergio Romero in the committee of goalkeepers?

They are the preferred choices to the weakling valdes in man utd who was relegated to u-21 team where his ability belongs. Not forgetting how Cassilas turned him to resident bench warmer, before De gea annihilated him out of Spanish national team. only dolts like you would rate the team achievement of a player over his current individual ability. You should be flinged into a cage comprising 9 hungry lions.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
pkasso:
Omo see as dem murder Boateng! After na dem go talk say person hate am.God save am say i been very busy, i would have taken out time to destroy his sorry arse.At least everyone knows i'm not the only one who thinks BoaTHONG is shyte.Barman, abeg one plate of Nkwuobi and a bottle of Heineken for my guy airmark for exposing the fraud that is Jerome Boateng grin.And to the others keep spreading the gospel.
Boateng is a joke.He is not worthy of lacing David Luiz' boots not to talk of cleaning John Terry 's.When Boateng decides to call it a day in football, he won't be remembered as the player who won the CL and World Cup with Bayern Munich and Germany but as the unfortunate fellow Lionel Messi left on his backside on his way to scoring one of the most memorable goals in UCL history.In the light of this i've decided to add one moniker to his long list of titles.He, Jerome Boateng in addition to his other names Agyemeng and 'Alago' shall now be known as 'Igiwo'.For those who don't understand Yoruba, 'Igiwo' literally translates to 'The tree has fallen'.Get it? grin
You can keep hating on the Boa-TANK but when coaches like Pep, Loew and Heynckes stop selecting him that is when I will get worried.

When coaches with 4 Champions League titles and a World Cup between them keep fielding the Boa-TANK at the heart of their defence. The opinion of FIFPro and Internet warriors fade to irrelevance.

Messi has been destroyed by a combined 12-0 in the past by teams the Boa-TANK was a key and starting member of, a one-off moment of magic will never erase that.

I won't even talk about Sideshow Bob David Lulz who captained his country to the biggest semi-final embarrassment in International football history never mind a jester like John Racist who keeps prostrating for Van Poosie, Andre Ayew and other average joes everywhere like an Iguana
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin

It's because of dullards like you the smart ones would continue to rule with enough braggadocio. When there were too much pressure on the average keeper and handwriting was so clear on the wall that his contract would nt be renewed, unlike you as a smart alec, he sold a dummy that he was leaving on his own. Only man utd offered to take him to play for u-21 team. Even barca fans would laugh at your ignorance.
You are a ret@rd! Instead of admitting your goof you are still flaunting your ignorance like bling-bling. What pressure is this s0domite talking about? He refused to extend you phool! What is left for him to win at Barcelona? Tell us Efulefu!

Man United that paid £20m/ £260,000 a week to loan a player fresh off a torn ACL is now the barometer of intelligence. You have sold your brains for asaro it is glaring

airmark:

They are the preferred choices to the weakling valdes in man utd who was relegated to u-21 team where his ability belongs. Not forgetting how Cassilas turned him to resident bench warmer, before De gea annihilated him out of Spanish national team. only dolts like you would rate the team achievement of a player over his current individual ability. You should be flinged into a cage comprising 9 hungry lions.
Casillas in his prime was one of the two best keepers in the world, only an eran ibiye like you would make a fuss about being benched by Casillas, if Neuer came to Chelsea. Courtois bench will come with customized seatbelt by your ret@rded logic this must make Courtois a weakling. Courtois came to Chelsea and annihilated Cech this must also make Cech a weakling. You think you are at the motor park arguing with your fellow agberos

Your head should be smashed and the contents therein fed to Pigs. Asinwin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
League that makes and spends Billions of £ and still get knocked out of competitions by Astra from Romania and teams from Denmark I can't even pronounce

Shey League ni yen?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
pkasso:
Omo see as dem murder Boateng! After na dem go talk say person hate am.God save am say i been very busy, i would have taken out time to destroy his sorry arse.At least everyone knows i'm not the only one who thinks BoaTHONG is shyte.Barman, abeg one plate of Nkwuobi and a bottle of Heineken for my guy airmark for exposing the fraud that is Jerome Boateng grin.And to the others keep spreading the gospel.
Boateng is a joke.He is not worthy of lacing David Luiz' boots not to talk of cleaning John Terry 's.When Boateng decides to call it a day in football, he won't be remembered as the player who won the CL and World Cup with Bayern Munich and Germany but as the unfortunate fellow Lionel Messi left on his backside on his way to scoring one of the most memorable goals in UCL history.In the light of this i've decided to add one moniker to his long list of titles.He, Jerome Boateng in addition to his other names Agyemeng and 'Alago' shall now be known as 'Igiwo'.For those who don't understand Yoruba, 'Igiwo' literally translates to 'The tree has fallen'.Get it? grin

My man, it's moment of truth. Even katsumoto also confirmed that only a,ss holes like a40 will rate boatank as a good defender. If they ask Neuer who made him to win golden gloves, he would say thank God for boatank calamities which always bring the best out of him. There was a match I watched in which boatank almost annoyingly scored an own goal, if not for neuer who unexpectedly stretched to save the ball, amongst other penalty saves he made after boatank senseless tackles. He is a blessing in disguise to Neuer. Anytime the likes of aguero, Oscar,hazard (ikedia according to dayo), neymar, messi meet batank, you see them licking their lips, cos they would sodomise him easily.

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2014/07/osar.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
A40:
League that makes and spends Billions of £ and still get knocked out of competitions by Astra from Romania and teams from Denmark I can't even pronounce

Shey League ni yen?
I wan see wetin bundesliga go do for CL this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
A40:

Casillas in his prime was one of the two best keepers in the world, only an eran ibiye like you would make a fuss about being benched by Casillas, if Neuer came to Chelsea. Courtois bench will come with customized seatbelt by your ret@rded logic this must make Courtois a weakling. Courtois came to Chelsea and annihilated Cech this must also make Cech a weakling. You think you are at the motor park arguing with your fellow agberos

Werey, stop exposing your gullibility, cech went to arsenal and was given no. 1 jersey. Why your mumu keeper could nt bench de gea at man utd, since you said he is a better keeper. You just confirmed dayo is more intelligent than you. Your reasoning is horrible and far from distinction, no wonder you are A[b]40[/b]. I should call coogar and his people to come and see mumu who rate valdes above de gea as man utd goalie. You should be thrown down out of a 5,000 ft flying chopper. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
airmark:

Werey, stop exposing your gullibility, cech went to arsenal and was given no. 1 jersey. Why your mumu keeper could nt bench de gea at man utd, since you said he is a better keeper. You just confirmed dayo is more intelligent than you. Your reasoning is horrible and far from distinction, no wonder you are A[b]40[/b]. I should call coogar and his people to come and see mumu who rate valdes above de gea as man utd goalie. You should be thrown down out of a 5,000 ft flying chopper. grin grin grin grin
You are too phoolish! Despite all the intelligence we have been kicking your way! Its becoming a hopeless case

Valdes came to Man U off a torn ACL. Only an apoche cra-cra like you would expect him to start ahead of De Gea. Romero is now starting ahead of De Gea and would most likely do so for the remainder of the season unless De Gea is sold! This must also make him a weakling

Eediot! Tell us is Cech a weakling because he was relegated to the bench on Courtois's arrival

If Neuer arrives Chelsea now will Courtois chop bench or naah?

Answer these questions you bloody Apoche cra-cra

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
A40:

You are too phoolish! Despite all the intelligence we have been kicking your way! Its becoming a hopeless case

Valdes came to Man U off a torn ACL. Only an apoche cra-cra like you would expect him to start ahead of De Gea. Romero is now starting ahead of De Gea and would most likely do so for the remainder of the season unless De Gea is sold! This must also make him a weakling

Eediot! Tell us is Cech a weakling because he was relegated to the bench on Courtois's arrival

If Neuer arrives Chelsea now will Courtois chop bench or naah?

Answer these questions you bloody Apoche cra-cra

Courtois was preferred to cech based on current form, which is only senseless to fvctard like you. Brilliant people will always rate players based on current form, not cup titles he had won in the past. Neuer to me is in top form currently and I would not frown at him benching courtois. but odoyo like you will view everything with sentiments and fish brain you use to analyse soccer. Valdes and boatank are lucky to have better players covering their calamities. Valdes is only good for u-21 man utd team even when he is cleared of any injury. No club want him. De Gea is being sat out because of his transfer issue which he wanted to force, so you should get facts correctly you are not talking to your fellow downtroddens. de Gea currently is no 1 Spanish keeper, you can go and sip gamaline.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
airmark:

Courtois was preferred to cech based on current form, which is only senseless to fvctard like you. Brilliant people will always rate players based on current form, not cup titles he had won in the past. Neuer to me is in top form currently and I would not frown at him benching courtois. but odoyo like you will view everything with sentiments and fish brain you use to analyse soccer. Valdes and boatank are lucky to have better players covering their calamities. Valdes is only good for u-21 man utd team even when he is cleared of any injury. No club want him. De Gea is being sat out because of his transfer issue which he wanted to force, so you should get facts correctly you are not talking to your fellow downtroddens. de Gea currently is no 1 Spanish keeper, you can go and sip gamaline.
What current form you ret@rd? What did Cech do to suggest he had lost form? Since this season started Cech 3 goals in 4 games. Courtois 9 goals in 4 games so tell me about form? Tarado

So if Neuer benches Courtois then that makes Courtois a weakling. What a pendejo

Boa-TANK is lucky to play for Bayern and also play for Germany? Can you see your stewpidity in Blu-Ray? You think a Ghanian from Berlin would just luck his way into two of the best teams in football?

Valdes is on the wrong side of 30 no coach in their right minds will make him a starter with younger options available. Cech will not come to Bayern and start ahead of Neuer but according to you that must make him a weakling

Transfer issues are not an excuse for De Gea not kicking a ball, this is a goalkeeper position where there is less room for rotation. Benching him does not increase his possibility of extending and you are extremely delusional if you think Romero would magically wind up on the bench if he keeps performing at a high level

No one gives a rat's a$$ about De Gea's current status for the National team. Apoche cra-cra, Tell us would De Gea start ahead of a prime Iker Casillas?

De Gea ko De Clutch ni
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
A40:

What current form you ret@rd? What did Cech do to suggest he had lost form? Since this season started Cech 3 goals in 4 games. Courtois 9 goals in 4 games so tell me about form?

grin grin grin so goals conceded by two keepers against different teams are what you dumbskull use to judge keeper's form? what happened to saves?. raumdeuter come and teach this Lilliputian a little you know about soccer analysis. He is so, so pathetic here.

A40:

Valdes is on the wrong side of 30 no coach in their right minds will make him a starter with younger options available.

What brand of we.ed did you smoke this weekend?
Do you know the age van der sar won most of all his individual awards as best goal keeper for man utd in his career? Ok let me help your lazy a,ss. He joined man utd at age 35, from then till he retired at 41 he won all the individual awards below. he was born in 1970 you can do the calculation if it's not a rocket science to your brain, against year awarded. stop making a fool of yourself about a useless valdes at 32, dimwit, you are not in iya shikira beer palour:

Best European Goalkeeper : 2009
ESM Team of the Year : 2008–09
FIFA FIFPro World XI Nominee (6): 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011[57]
PFA Premier League Team of the Year (3): 2006–07, 2008–09, 2010–11
UEFA Champions League Man of the match: Final 2007–08
UEFA Euro 2008 Team of the Tournament
Barclays Merit Award (1): 2008–09
Barclays Golden Glove (1): 2008–09
UEFA Club Goalkeeper of the Year (1): 2009

A40:

Boa-TANK is lucky to play for Bayern and also play for Germany?

I won't talk much on boatank. because it's clearly on 3D he is a useless defender, whose calamities are being endured both in Germany and Bayern because of dearth of german CB. Let me ask you where is badstuber? That is the kind of defender I regard, not someone who will shiver and leave the ball sighting aguero or hearing his foot steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=713FtIwhuYQ

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chestar5(f): 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
My baby scored a brace today, love u muller wink

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Chestar5:

He is a great footballer. Because of him, lahm and Neuer, I watch German team. These are the kinds of players that deserve every hype not a fidgeting , calamitous boatank.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:00am On Aug 30, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin so goals conceded by two keepers against different teams are what you dumbskull use to judge keeper's form? what happened to saves?. raumdeuter come and teach this Lilliputian a little you know about soccer analysis. He is so, so pathetic here.
You are extremely obtuse! One keeper is getting sent off and leaking 2 goals per game and you are talking of form? Saves?

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stats?competition=1

Asmir Begovic in one game has compiled more saves than Courtois in three. Sergio Ignoramus

Aside leaking goals and red cards how has Courtois shown he is in better form? Buffoon

airmark:

What brand of we.ed did you smoke this weekend?
Do you know the age van der sar won most of all his individual awards as best goal keeper for man utd in his career? Ok let me help your lazy a,ss. He joined man utd at age 35, from then till he retired at 41 he won all the individual awards below, stop making a fool of yourself about a useless valdes at 32, dimwit, you are not in iya shikira beer palour:

Best European Goalkeeper : 2009
ESM Team of the Year : 2008–09
FIFA FIFPro World XI Nominee (6): 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011[57]
PFA Premier League Team of the Year (3): 2006–07, 2008–09, 2010–11
UEFA Champions League Man of the match: Final 2007–08
UEFA Euro 2008 Team of the Tournament
Barclays Merit Award (1): 2008–09
Barclays Golden Glove (1): 2008–09
UEFA Club Goalkeeper of the Year (1): 2009
This is why I derive extreme pleasure in taking you ignorant google and wikipedia analysts to church

If you like camp on google and wikipedia from now till Armageddon you will never possess the ability to apply context or basic intelligence in any discussion.

When Van Der Sar was brought to Man U, Man U were knee deep in a goalkeeping crisis without a reliable goalie to boast of, completely different scenario from Valdes who was asked to simply backup an already existing younger option. If Van Der Sar came to Man U from Fulham rn would he bench an already established De Gea? Would Cech come to Bayern and bench Neuer? The retardeen cannot answer

airmark:

I won't talk much on boatank. because it's clearly on 3D he is a useless defender, whose calamities are being endured both in Germany and Bayern because of dearth of german CB. Let me ask you where is badstuber? That is the kind of defender I regard, not someone who will shiver and leave the ball sighting aguero or hearing his foot steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=713FtIwhuYQ
Dearth of German CBs indeed. What have countries like England achieved with their numerous 'WC CB's' Ferdinand, Sol Campbell, John Racist, Cahill, Jagielka and co. You need deliverance! Even if Germany don't have CB's you mean Bayern can also not afford to buy another CB? The same Badstuber who went to the 2010 WC and was benched by this same Boa-TANK who was played out of position? At LB of all places. I'm sure you have never seen Badstuber play even 5 games you sound like a complete newbie and novice to the game of football

The day a mad man accepts he is mad is the day he is cured, I'm still waiting for you to come to that epiphany.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Chestar5:
Aunty Chidinma shey you know he is married
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:45am On Aug 30, 2015
A40:

When Van Der Sar was brought to Man U, Man U were knee deep in a goalkeeping crisis without a reliable goalie to boast of, completely different scenario from Valdes who was asked to simply backup an already existing younger option. If Van Der Sar came to Man U from Fulham rn would he bench an already established De Gea? Would Cech come to Bayern and bench Neuer? The retardeen cannot answer

Save yourself from hitting your empty head on the wall because I took you to school on how to analyse keepers performance. At least you gained that today that should minimize the way you bring stvpidity to the fore. Keep dancing that macabre dance of shame when am giving you an intelligent beat-down here. Let me remind you what brought the van der sar angle, muttonhead. You said:

A40:

Valdes is on the wrong side of 30 no coach in their right minds will make him a starter with younger options available.

grin grin grin Can you see you are a true definition of a simpleton? When van der sar at 35 was preferred to any younger keeper available at that time by man utd. Meanwhile, If you were too young to remember that period, what of cech who was preferred by wenger to ospina, well may be ospina is older than cech to you. Every point you have been raising is senseless. You are a dullard by default.

A40:

When Van Der Sar was brought to Man U, Man U were knee deep in a goalkeeping crisis without a reliable goalie to boast of, completely different scenario from Valdes who was asked to simply backup an already existing younger option.

It is not about the situation on ground. Did arsenal also have goalkeeping crisis before Cech sent younger ospina on the bench, young sczezny took a flight to Italy?. Buffon led juve to ucl final at 37, It has nothing to do with age but your current performance is key, stop using your local street soccer team selection sense for professional football, dork. Valdes and boatank are wack like your brain.

A40:

same Badstuber who went to the 2010 WC and was benched by this same Boa-TANK who was played out of position? At LB of all places. I'm sure you have never seen Badstuber play even 5 games you sound like a complete newbie and novice to the game of football
The day a mad man accepts he is mad is the day he is cured, I'm still waiting for you to come to that epiphany.

Now it's crystal-clear you joined Bayern after they won ucl. If defenders like van buyten at their peak had neuer as goalie they would have been winning ucl almost every year. Raumdeuter come and hear this amukunmeko out oooo. boatank over badstuber? If not for injury, boating? grin. If real Bavarian fans catch you, they will tie you and call a pit bull to eat your mouth. Elenu peye peye grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Boateng is a better defender than Badstuber

Currently Boateng is the best Bayern and German defender

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by parrotibaba(m): 5:50am On Aug 30, 2015
*drags my mat to this thread*

I see blood on the floor ,intestines hanging on the lamp stand ,fingers scattered across the table... I see two warriors still firing shots at each other shocked

Guys mk una come over here cos dis sh!t just got real cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mathys: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Parrotibaba u done come here to observe gbege abi?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chestar5(f): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2015
A40:

Aunty Chidinma shey you know he is married

before nko, i know he is married to lisa..... Shey na sin to dey crush for am undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2015
airmark:

Save yourself from hitting your empty head on the wall because I took you to school on how to analyse keepers performance. At least you gained that today that should minimize the way you bring stvpidity to the fore. Keep dancing that macabre dance of shame when am giving you an intelligent beat-down here. Let me remind you what brought the van der sar angle, muttonhead. You said:
What a bloody alainitiju you are. Shameless old phool!!

Amadioha electrocute your left scrotum for trying to take credit due to me.

Tell us how Courtois is in better form than Cech you ewok!

airmark:

grin grin grin Can you see you are a true definition of a simpleton? When van der sar at 35 was preferred to any younger keeper available at that time by man utd. Meanwhile, If you were too young to remember that period, what of cech who was preferred by wenger to ospina, well may be ospina is older than cech to you. Every point you have been raising is senseless. You are a dullard by default.
What was the quality of the younger keepers and how highly rated were they? Your low IQ severely limits your ability to discern and parse statements. Who was the established young keeper at Man yoo on VDS arrival and how good was he?

Ospina? Loool! We are talking of keepers this lunatic is talking about Ospina. Ospina who was initially bought to back up Szczesny. Szczesny for phuck's sake

Why are you wearing stewpidity like aso ebi this nau? Apoche cra-cra

airmark:

It is not about the situation on ground. Did arsenal also have goalkeeping crisis before Cech sent younger ospina on the bench, young sczezny took a flight to Italy?. Buffon led juve to ucl final at 37, It has nothing to do with age but your current performance is key, stop using your local street soccer team selection sense for professional football, dork. Valdes and boatank are wack like your brain.
Use your common sense for once. How can Ospina be number 1 choice when Petr Cech is available.

Do you need a psychic to tell you Wenger did not trust Ospina as a permanent starter in goal and hence went for Cech?

Ozwor! What was Cech's current performance when Wenger went for him? If current performance was all that mattered why go for Cech who spent a whole season on the bench for Chelsea?

You are a ret@rd! I will crush you harder than the Seahawks beat the Broncos. I have schooled smarter heads how much more an obtuse walrus like you

airmark:
Now it's crystal-clear you joined Bayern after they won ucl. If defenders like van buyten at their peak had neuer as goalie they would have been winning ucl almost every year. Raumdeuter come and hear this amukunmeko out oooo. boatank over badstuber? If not for injury, boating? grin. If real Bavarian fans catch you, they will tie you and call a pit bull to eat your mouth. Elenu peye peye grin grin grin

Look at this !mbecile! So Neuer deserves sole credit? Why didn't he win the CL at Schalke? since having Neuer at your peak is a criteria for any defender to win a CL. Do you hear yourself sometimes? Show me that keeper that can survive without competent CBs playing ahead of him

You must be the Conquistador of stewpidity.

Oponu ayerada! Badstuber better than Boa-TANK? You put the LESS in Clueless

Real Bavarians were the ones that gave him that name Boa-TANK you ignorant m0ron! I'm sure you thought it was coined by Bayern fans on Nairaland

I can humbly say I have taught you more in 3 weeks than what you acquired via formal education. You are a disgrace to it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ignoramuses gon be ignorant. Just leave him let me continue bashing his cranium to a bloody pulp

Badstuber ko. What was his contribution to Bayern and Germany's title victories
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

I like that word, currently. Because, Boatank will never be chosen ahead of an injury-free, fit badstuber. He will rather help to fasten the lace of the versatile defender's boot .

A40:

Ignoramuses gon be ignorant. Just leave him let me continue bashing his cranium to a bloody pulp
Badstuber ko. What was his contribution to Bayern and Germany's title victories

Except a fake Bayern fan like you, everyone knows the reason he did not feature prominently for Bayern. That it was his series of injury problems. Whenever he came back to play from injury, everyone hails his performance because its more convincing than boatank's that Bayern has been managing. He was the integral part of Bayern's 2012 team that led them to ucl final. Only for calamitous boateng to spoil the good job , by pushing drogba to nod in the equalizer. Boatank has record of calamities since his league debut for Bayern

A40:

Ospina? Loool! We are talking of keepers this lunatic is talking about Ospina. Ospina who was initially bought to back up Szczesny. Szczesny for phuck's sake

Do you know ospina was one of the best goalies in the world cup. making series of breath-taking saves in the tournament? Please start to watch soccer with enabled brain, the same ospina that had 8 clean sheets in 18 appearances and had more average saves per game than courtois last season in epl? No iota of brilliance in your back and forth, I am done with you.

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2014/07/tumblr_n7aazg5h0v1sbmryxo1_400.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
airmark:

I like that word, currently. Because, Boatank will never be chosen ahead of an injury-free, fit badstuber. He will rather help to fasten the lace of the versatile defender's boot .

Do you know Badstuber was the starter at the 2010 world cup after the game vs Serbia where he was shreded, Boatank benched him throughout the world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Do you know Badstuber was the starter at the 2010 world cup after the game vs Serbia where he was shreded, Boatank benched him throughout the world cup

Don't you know It's possible for you to have a bad match and still come out and make heroic ones subsequently. I hope you know the great performances he had en route euro 2012. He is a better defender at his peak compared to calamitous boatank.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is Alago actually a footballer? undecided

Nobody in their right state of mind rates this dude. No wonder even UEFA had to specifically choose the humiliation he suffered under Messi as the best goal of the season.

airmark, continue schooling them for this thread oh!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dante joins Wolfsburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
airmark:

Shut it you imbec!le. Have you confirmed your folly now? Begovic in only one match has compiled more saves than Courtois in 3. What do you have to say for yourself?

Boa-TANK has been consistently chosen ahead of Badstuber. Alzheimer's will not let you remember

Only an apoche cra-cra like you will mention versatility and Badstuber in the same sentence. The Boa-TANK has played at LB, RB and CB in 3 major tournaments

That is versatility. Oya carry biro and learn! Eediot

airmark:

Except a fake Bayern fan like you, everyone knows the reason he did not feature prominently for Bayern. That it was his series of injury problems. Whenever he came back to play from injury, everyone hails his performance because its more convincing than boatank's that Bayern has been managing. He was the integral part of Bayern's 2012 team that led them to ucl final. Only for calamitous boateng to spoil the good job , by pushing drogba to nod in the equalizer. Boatank has record of calamities since his league debut for Bayern
You need a lobotomy. Badstuber has never played any role in title triumphs for Bayern and Germany. No one cares about the reason. He was an integral part of Bayern's 2012 team and who was his partner in defence tell us you vagrant!

Boateng did not cost Bayern the game it was 1-1 when he scored. He has more than made up for it with his masterclass in a World Cup Final and providing the lob pass that led to Robben's winner

To your shame and disgrace the Boa-TANK at 25 is already a CL and WC Champion. You can swallow ricin if you like

airmark:

Do you know ospina was one of the best goalies in the world cup. making series of breath-taking saves in the tournament? Please start to watch soccer with enabled brain, the same ospina that had 8 clean sheets in 18 appearances and had more average saves per game than courtois last season in epl? No iota of brilliance in your back and forth, I am done with you.

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2014/07/tumblr_n7aazg5h0v1sbmryxo1_400.gif[/img]
You are an ignoramus. I have been beaten you black and blue ever since your eediotic assertion that Nigel De Jong and Jeremy Toulalan are playmakers. You are now in the Nairaland Hall of shame as the biggest ote this forum has ever produced.

Ospina has never been an elite goalkeeper and might never be, a few decent performances against Greece, Japan and some useless EPL teams will not change that. I'm sure you didn't even know him prior to the WC. So STFU and stop this display of pseudo-intelligence

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Apoche cra cra
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:
Is Alago actually a footballer? undecided

Nobody in their right state of mind rates this dude. No wonder even UEFA had to specifically choose the humiliation he suffered under Messi as the best goal of the season.

airmark, continue schooling them for this thread oh!

It's because of the likes of a40 stvpidity I avoided this section over the years, they have been spitting balderdash everywhere. Their level of soccer analyses is appalling. That goal by messi is a goal of the decade for now. Boatank has been exposing Neuer to ridicule since 1700 grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
airmark:

It's because of the likes of a40 stvpidity I avoided this section over the years, they have been spitting balderdash everywhere. Their level of soccer analyses is appalling. That goal by messi is a goal of the decade for now. Boatank has been exposing Neuer to ridicule since 1700 grin grin grin grin grin

You should have continued avoiding this section at least I would not have discovered the biggest eediot known to man existed on this forum. A TOOL-a-lan that thinks Nigel De Jong is a playmaker

Were you in incarceration when this same Messi was held to a combined record of 0-3 and 0-12 goal aggregate vs Boa-TANK led defences. Alzheimers has turned your brains to a pulp.

Malignant gnat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.