Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078166 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:15am On Oct 03, 2015
Nobody put yeye defender in world best list even when it contains 59 players grin grin grin grin Bayern munich must protest this.
Germany should ban Messi from entering their lands. He ruined boatank's chances grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:16am On Oct 03, 2015
A40:

So rubbish players like Willian, Lupita Nyong'o even Okazaki deserve to be on the list but Boateng who won a league title, got to the German Cup semis and scores 3 goals and provided 3 assists on the way to a CL semi doesn't deserve to be there? Performances in AFCON and Asia Cup tops Boateng's performances? If so tell us why he was the highest rated defender in Europe

Boateng does nt deserve it because he committed school boys errors not expected of world-class defenders. All those you mentioned were more consistent than him for their various teams. FIFA just justify what I have been telling you that it's not by hiding under your teammates' greatness winning titles, it's by your own individual contribution/influence in a team. This is what sound analysts look for before giving you awards. You should learn and get educated.

raumdeuter:

All Terry dreamt of achieving in life, Boateng has done

Are you sure?
Terry dreamt of being the best player in the league he played in, he achieved it in 2004/2005 , did Mr. Boatank achieve it in England when he came or in burnthisleaguedown where he presently plays?

Terry dreamt of being listed as one of the FIFA word best 11 players of the year, he got it 5 times. Has Boateng been named even if it's once before?

Terry dreamt of being named in world cup team of the year, he got it in Germany 2006, has anyone named boatank in any world cup team of the tournament before?

So Mr. Dayo tell your boatank to stop hiding under the efforts of his german colleagues' greatness to brandish Team's cups . Let him work and be honoured for his individual talent and let's see. His colleagues have been honoured in the past and also now, what is boatank's problem? Your guess is as good as mine. He has never been a great defender.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2015
airmark:
Nobody put yeye defender in world best list even when it contains 59 players grin grin grin grin Bayern munich must protest this.
Germany should ban Messi from entering their lands. He ruined boatank's chances grin

this gif bad oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
airmark:
When we keep on saying Boatank is just an ordinary player in Bayern munich whose errors were been covered up by other better players in the team, dayo raumdeuter and a40 would keep deceiving themselves. Now FIFA has released 59-man list of players to contend for ballon d' or , as expected boatank , the error-proned defender who got rap,ed by messi few months back, did not make the list. His other colleagues in the Bavarian team were picked. One will be wondering at what age would he perfects his defending skill and be honoured at top-level in the world? This is the same player wack analysts, a40 and raumdeuter called best central back in the world.

cc coogar, pkasso, hensben, nihilist,chelseafan1, Pataki, adelana1

Abeg wey d list make I c my boi name for there.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Even Arsenal's current second choice keeper, made the list. Yet one useless Alago is not on the list.

The whole world knows the truth. Only one afofun elenu rirun, afagbo of Yankee continues to spew megedefegede about this Alagolo of a defender.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
airmark:

This is how lives of liars turn out to look when faced with nake.d truth. They will be so confused that it would be as if the land should open and swallow them to avoid the shame. Please take your time and think what went wrong in your brain to have given two different accolades to your own team:

AND THIS

Pataki, Adelana1, pkasso come and see oniro omo ole has been caught nake.d again. Iro lo ma baye dayo je grin grin grin
The guy matter don tire me.E be like say im middle name na Linus grin grin.If Dayo was an operating system, he would be Linux grin.Nigga can lie for Africa.Na my fault.I helped create the lying menace that is raumdeuter grin.If too say when the guy dey lie, i dey expose am e for no reach this stage.If there is one person who is good at busting DK's lies, its Dadehmola.That one dey catch am wella grin.Ajebo probably had raumdeuter in mind when he made this song grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXNMWfu36Is

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Abeg wey d list make I c my boi name for there.

grin grin grin

pkasso:
The guy matter don tire me.E be like say im middle name na Linus grin grin.If Dayo was an operating system, he would be Linux grin.Nigga can lie for Africa.Na my fault.I helped create the lying menace that is raumdeuter grin.If too say when the guy dey lie, i dey expose am e for no reach this stage.If there is one person who is good at busting DK's lies, its Dadehmola.That one dey catch am wella grin.Ajebo probably had raumdeuter in mind when he made this song grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXNMWfu36Is

grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Manchester United legend Paul Scholes takes swipe at Premier League quality... [size=18pt]claiming only Sergio Aguero would get into the Real Madrid or Bayern Munich squad[/size]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3255256/Manchester-United-legend-Paul-Scholes-takes-swipe-Premier-League-quality-claiming-Sergio-Aguero-Real-Madrid-Bayern-Munich-squad.html#ixzz3nWPwkB5T
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So Paul Scholes is telling us no Premier league defender can bench BoaTANK

End of discussion

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
Manchester United legend Paul Scholes takes swipe at Premier League quality... [size=18pt]claiming only Sergio Aguero would get into the Real Madrid or Bayern Munich squad[/size]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3255256/Manchester-United-legend-Paul-Scholes-takes-swipe-Premier-League-quality-claiming-Sergio-Aguero-Real-Madrid-Bayern-Munich-squad.html#ixzz3nWPwkB5T
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So Paul Scholes is telling us no Premier league defender can bench BoaTANK

End of discussion
Did you see how Sadio Mane used John Terryble to dance ijo yoyo today?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Good News guys, Looks like Robben is back in training

airmark:

Boateng does nt deserve it because he committed school boys errors not expected of world-class defenders. All those you mentioned were more consistent than him for their various teams. FIFA just justify what I have been telling you that it's not by hiding under your teammates' greatness winning titles, it's by your own individual contribution/influence in a team. This is what sound analysts look for before giving you awards. You should learn and get educated.
All this wailing will not stop Boa-TANK from starting for Bayern tomorrow and starting for Germany next Saturday. You have still not explained why Boa-TANK was the highest rated defender in Europe last year abi the analysts that put him there are not sound? I think we have already established that you are the only one in dire need of knowledge here. When players like Willian, David LOlspina Wayne Rooney, Okazaki, Depay and Lupita Nyong'o make a list of best players for the year 2015 you have to question the mental state of whoever put them there. Can you provide any metric for their selection? Or are you just blowing hot air as usual?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:42am On Oct 04, 2015
A40:
Good News guys, Looks like Robben is back in training

All this wailing will not stop Boa-TANK from starting for Bayern tomorrow and starting for Germany next Saturday. You have still not explained why Boa-TANK was the highest rated defender in Europe last year abi the analysts that put him there are not sound? I think we have already established that you are the only one in dire need of knowledge here. When players like Willian, David LOlspina Wayne Rooney, Okazaki, Depay and Lupita Nyong'o make a list of best players for the year 2015 you have to question the mental state of whoever put them there. Can you provide any metric for their selection? Or are you just blowing hot air as usual?

If Bayern munich and Germany like they should use only boatank to face the opponents, that one does n't concern anyone. FIFA said he is not worthy of their top 59 players in the world list, as per last season's performances. Here one a40, weed smoker is saying he knows soccer more than the technical experts . Don't disturb me with your gibberish, just go and knock your head and crash somewhere. I am still looking for your best CB in the list .

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
For the sake of the Bundesliga BVB has to compete against Bayern today, it would definitely be shameful to watch the only real competition to Bayern's throne get walloped as Wolfburg seem to fake dark horses, losing to monchengladbach away from home..abi shey na the wahala Volkswagen their sponsor suffer they affect them?

BVB has enjoyed a decent start to the season, a change at the helms seems to have revived the spirit but their defense has been pathetic, they take leads, lose leads and struggle to get a point, hopefully the back four and the midfield get it right this time and bring back glorious memories of a fierce rivalry as enjoyed in the late 90's and early 2000's.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
A40:

Even Lupita Nyong'o

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Neuer - Lahm - Boateng -Martinez - Alaba - Alonso - Thiago - Goetze - Costa - Lewandowski -Mueller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Not a bad lineup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
I thought we were past this Lahm in midfield business
Alaba on a yellow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
ALaba has been shaky so far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Costa coming into the game gradually
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mullerrrrrr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Orgasmicc pass from Boatank for that goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Boatank with the assist. Suck it haters! Suck it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Defensive frailties keep biting BVB, struggling to even keep possession worth more going past the center half angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aubemayang has speedy alaba and of course sweeper Neurer to beat if they are looking to knick one behind the defense
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Here we go again with referees making irrational and quick decisions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Penalty to Muller

2-0

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aubameyang pull one back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
two goals in quick succession
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
airmark:

If Bayern munich and Germany like they should use only boatank to face the opponents, that one does n't concern anyone. FIFA said he is not worthy of their top 59 players in the world list, as per last season's performances. Here one a40, weed smoker is saying he knows soccer more than the technical experts . Don't disturb me with your gibberish, just go and knock your head and crash somewhere. I am still looking for your best CB in the list .

Eat sheet my friend! Us Bayern fans do not need your validation or anyone else's for that matter. We are very content with Jerome and the titles he will continue to win for us.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
0 to 100 real quick
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
3-1

Lewandoski

Boatank with another glorious assist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
All four BVB players and that includes the goalie involved in Lewandowski's goal must be sacrificed to Amadioha...what nonsense
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haters hug transformer. Boa-TANK Brady! Lewandowski Gronkowski

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.