Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072445 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
airmark:

He tried in giving those passes, but he is always caught wanting in his primary role. Apart from committing school boy's errors , he is also poor in anticipatory defending at crucial moment. If it were to be Borrussia Dortmund attacking formation of 3 years ago, Bayern would be picking ball from net like 6 times. The only goal scored by Dortmund should have been thwarted if boatank anticipated a ball across and rushed to position himself for clearance before getting to aubameyang. Once again this will be overlooked by non-technical football watcher because Bayern scored 5. If boatank is bombarded with the kind of multiple quality attacks as seen today against man utd especially in the first half, then this flaw would be very clear to all. This was my point against smalling when man utd were praising him to high-heavens. Lets see how he would handle such moments. Meanwhile despite Chelsea winning the league last season I said same thing about our defence and was rooting for re-inforcements before the league started even when my co-Chelsea fans were singing different tune. Boatank is good in build-ups, but in qualitative defending he is average.
Shey na Rubberband man? Try and be realistic for once!! He shoulda rushed to anticipate the ball and leave the player he is marking abi wetin you dey yarn sef nitori Olorun? Abi didn't you see Kagawa behind him?
Laughable that you would compare Smalling to a World Cup and Champions League winner like Boa-TANK. Don't come and kill our joy here biko! Everyone is unanimous in the verdict that he was one of our 3 best players on the day. Carry your palaver and 'technical analysis' to your Chelsea thread and help Moaninghoe bring your club out of its morass
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
We have seen seasoned analysts tell us Boatank was the best defender on the field at the world cup. We have seasoned analysts telling us Boatank was one of the best players vs Dortmund

But our jegudu jera analyst who saw Xavi play as right back in Nigeria 99 wants to tell us something else

He for tell us why Neuer no dive like spiderman to intercept the ball
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
on in a useless league will two mediocres shine like this. Ramudeen can you see more evidence?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
airmark:

Forget all those coefficient craps, Bayern munich is the only useful team in burnthisleaguedown and over the years they have been impressive, but for you to be saying no team currently on earth can beat you guys is fallacious and bereft of technicalities. Though I want your team to beat arsenal, but don't give excuses when they take 3 points from you in one of the matches. I have quoted you, don't let your mumu burnthisleague down performances deceive you.

another pointless comment, now u want to forget coefficient ranking but you want to follow thw fifa 59 team of the best players in the world all because theres no boateng in it, what are you even saying oga ade!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
edoyad:
on in a useless league will two mediocres shine like this. Ramudeen can you see more evidence?

hahahahahaha see as beef go kill una, thomas muller is 25, has scored over 100 goals, world cup, championsleafue medal and best fifa young player award, and i can go on though but let me remind you that lewandoski scored 4 goals against madrid in the champions league semi against jose mourinho madrid, perhaps the champions league is now useless too ? s see una life

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
edoyad:

Lewandoski and Muller are the top 2 scorers in the current EUro 2016 qualifiers

Maybe the Euro qualifiers are useless too

Tell us the last time an EPL player was top 3 scorer or best player at a world cup

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Teams are now planning against Boateng playmaking abilities. WHen coogar was telling you louse (airmark and pataki)

Borussia Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke plans to have talks with Mats Hummels following the club captain's public criticism of his teammates.

Dortmund lost for the first time under new boss Thomas Tuchel when they were hammered 5-1 by defending Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena on Sunday.

Two of Bayern's first three goals came from Jerome Boateng's long balls over the top of a visiting defence that was led by Hummels, 26, at centre-back.

After the game, the Germany international complained that Dortmund's tactics had specifically focused on stopping Bayern centre-back Boateng from playing such passes.

The comments seemed to suggest that Hummels felt he had been let down by teammates further up the pitch. They came a week after he had criticised the team following the concession of a late equaliser in the 2-2 draw against Darmstadt.

http://www.espnfc.com/borussia-dortmund/story/2650331/borussia-dortmund-ceo-unhappy-with-mats-hummels-criticism

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
A40:

Shey na Rubberband man? Try and be realistic for once!! He shoulda rushed to anticipate the ball and leave the player he is marking abi wetin you dey yarn sef nitori Olorun? Abi didn't you see Kagawa behind him?
Laughable that you would compare Smalling to a World Cup and Champions League winner like Boa-TANK. Don't come and kill our joy here biko! Everyone is unanimous in the verdict that he was one of our 3 best players on the day. Carry your palaver and 'technical analysis' to your Chelsea thread and help Moaninghoe bring your club out of its morass

Well I don't expect you to know what they call zonal marking in soccer. Your soccer technicality knowledge is limited.

raumdeuter:
Teams are now planning against Boateng playmaking abilities. WHen coogar was telling you louse (airmark and pataki)

Ofcourse, boatank always abandon his primary role of defending to be spraying passes, exposing neuer to series of attacks. That is one of his weak points, against porto he was so engrossed in joining attack and failed to intercept a cheap aerial ball, which Martinez utilized to round neuer and scored. Bayern would have been invisible in Europe for consecutive 4 years if it's a player like Sergio ramos manning the defence.

Davidbanky:

another pointless comment, now u want to forget coefficient ranking but you want to follow thw fifa 59 team of the best players in the world all because theres no boateng in it, what are you even saying oga ade!

Not only because error-proned boateng is not in it, busquets also is not listed. I have said it times without number if you are technically sound about soccer, you wont find it difficult to know why I don't rate both of them and FIFA technical study group also will not rate them. The level at which I watch football is far from viewing centre level. These two players are not extra-ordinary players to me. If you dump them in a team like hannover 96 or las palmas nobody will know them. They cant grace FIFA list for the past 6 years now. Truth is constant.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2015
A yi sinle oloko lo mu ki eku sako.When the cat is away, the mice will play.Even Davidbanky dey put mouth join.I see raumdeuter and his boy-boy have been w@nking to BoaTHONG's assists vs Dortmund.It still doesn't change the fact that he sucks at his primary job which is defending.
I've been vindicated yet again. Boateng's failure to make the 59-man list for the Balon D'Or shows how much he ranks in FIFA's estimation of the best players in the world. The likes of Terry and David Luiz can be excused for missing out on the list.Afterall anyone with at least a FifProXI appearance to their name can be considered a member of the football elite.But not Boateng, "he is the best CB in the world", his fanboys said.Yet he couldn't even make the bloody list.Later one random ajadugbolugi go come here dey yarn nonsense.Making the list for BalonD'Or is not even something i would be quick to brag about but i'm sure if 'Igiwo' had made the list, persin for no hear word.The sovereign football body on the planet has spoken.Makes me wonder why i bother arguing with faceless wannabe analysts on Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
For Dayo and his minion who won't let the rest of us hear word over Alago assists against Dortmund.You might want check out Dante's assists vs Manchester City 2013/2014 season.Anything else BoaTHONG does is copykata.
Dante to Mulller: Etihad Stadium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbFYSHRb-ns

Dante to Muller: Allianz Arena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjDBrfCzeXY
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
pkasso:
For Dayo and his minion who won't let the rest of us hear word over Alago assists against Dortmund.You might want check out Dante's assists vs Manchester City 2013/2014 season.Anything else BoaTHONG does is copykata.

Let sleeping dogs lay cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
First and Foremost. I spare a thought and a prayer for the great Der Bomber Gerd Mueller who is presently battling Alzheimer's.

pkasso:

Hahaha see this eediot! Who launched the ball that led to Bayern's 5th Champions League? Acute memory loss would not kuku let your remember. Arindin pcunto, so Dante originated that move or what is this demento talking about?
Where is the said Dante now? Is he still at Bayern? Didn't we see him get dismembered roughly two weeks ago.

I have said it before that intelligence is haram to a simple minded oponu like you. You have once again proven me right

If una like make you la ori e mo ogiri. Boa-TANK will start vs Ireland. He will start Bayern's next match vs Bremen if fit. Eni to ba wu ko be

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
pkasso:
A yi sinle oloko lo mu ki eku sako.When the cat is away, the mice will play.Even Davidbanky dey put mouth join.I see raumdeuter and his boy-boy have been w@nking to BoaTHONG's assists vs Dortmund.It still doesn't change the fact that he sucks at his primary job which is defending.
I've been vindicated yet again. Boateng's failure to make the 59-man list for the Balon D'Or shows how much he ranks in FIFA's estimation of the best players in the world. The likes of Terry and David Luiz can be excused for missing out on the list.Afterall anyone with at least a FifProXI appearance to their name can be considered a member of the football elite.But not Boateng, "he is the best CB in the world", his fanboys said.Yet he couldn't even make the bloody list.Later one random ajadugbolugi go come here dey yarn nonsense.Making the list for BalonD'Or is not even something i would be quick to brag about but i'm sure if 'Igiwo' had made the list, persin for no hear word.The sovereign football body on the planet has spoken.Makes me wonder why i bother arguing with faceless wannabe analysts on Nairaland.

Thank God say you know sa na real Olongbo you be. Poosie!! That is why we call you pcunto. He sucks at defending but 3 FIFA Coach of the Year winners continue to make him a pillar of my defence and for my adopted National Team as well. When I see names like Okazaki, Rooney, Lupita Nyong'o, David LOlspina and Willian I know that is not a list anyone would take serious. I have never rated Boa-TANK based on individual laurels cos I know in the end trophies is what counts, so it takes an uncommon ret@rd with the IQ of an Ekpan fly to think I care about whether he makes a list or not.

I know it must eat at your heart each time you see the Boa-TANK suit up for Bayern and Germany. This is not changing any time soon so better have a paramedic on standby at all times. Ozwor

airmark:

Well I don't expect you to know what they call zonal marking in soccer. Your soccer technicality knowledge is limited.
You are a technical eediot!! If Martinez had stayed glued to his man like Boa-TANK did on Kagawa Aubameyang would probably not have sneaked past him. You are however too dim to understand this

airmark:
Ofcourse, boatank always abandon his primary role of defending to be spraying passes, exposing neuer to series of attacks.
The same Neuer that left his duty post and almost screwed us over vs Wolfsburg

airmark:
That is one of his weak points, against porto he was so engrossed in joining attack and failed to intercept a cheap aerial ball, which Martinez utilized to round neuer and scored. Bayern would have been invisible in Europe for consecutive 4 years if it's a player like Sergio ramos manning the defence.
Yet Sergio Ramos has only led Real Madrid to 1 Final in over a decade at the most successful club in Europe. You need deliverance undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Davidbanky:

He is confused. That is what hallucinogens can do to somebody
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
A40:

You are a technical eediot!! If Martinez had stayed glued to his man like Boa-TANK did on Kagawa Aubameyang would probably not have sneaked past him. You are however too dim to understand this

I have only one question to ask you, do you know what is called zonal marking? If you know its application and you could still type the rubbish then you have no standing to be discussing soccer technicalities. Ask any football player in your street, they will tell you that a right or left back always watch the position of their last man (cb) when ball is in the opposite side. I wont call you names because you have n't played soccer on a lush green grass in your life. Just listen and learn when you are lectured by a more knowledgeable person.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
pkasso:

Have you wondered where that Dante is now? He has been banned from his National team and has been bounced from Bayern. Dante is the first defender to be substituted by a Bayern coach after 32mins without being injured vs Hannover

Dante was substituted just 32 minutes into Bayern's 3-1 win at Hannover, shortly after the 31-year-old's error had allowed Hiroshi Kiyotake to open the scoring

Dante, who had complained last month that he was being treated with "less respect" since Brazil's 7-1 loss to Germany at the 2014 World Cup,

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2338870/dante-future-at-bayern-munich-in-doubt-as-borussia-monchengladbach-linked,

It seems you have a fetish for failed footballers like Luiz, like Tery like Dante. You probably have a picture of Titus Bramble in your room too

David Luiz wasteman of a footballer whose ineptitude led to death in his country
Terry another useless footballer who never won a major final in his entire career be it CL, Europa, or World cup
Dante who is an outcast in Brazil and at Bayern

Everyone in the media is raving about Boateng even opponents like Hummels told everyone they had to plan specially for Boateng but some faceless Nairalanders who are inconsequential in the scheme of things are telling us about failed players like Dante, Luiz and Terry

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
airmark:

I have only one question to ask you, do you know what is called zonal marking? If you know its application and you could still type the rubbish then you have no standing to be discussing soccer technicalities. Ask any football player in your street, they will tell you that a right or left back always watch the position of their last man (cb) when ball is in the opposite side. I wont call you names because you have n't played soccer on a lush green grass in your life. Just listen and learn when you are lectured by a more knowledgeable person.

Lol see this one talking about Zonal marking. So which of martinez or Boateng is a full back? mumunatu

Shebi na your lush breen grass experience make you see Xavi as right back in Nigeria 99

I am sure the green grass is the weed wey never dry you dey wrap with rizla
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol see this one talking about Zonal marking. So which of martinez or Boateng is a full back? mumunatu

Shebi na your lush breen grass experience make you see Xavi as right back in Nigeria 99

I am sure the green grass is the weed wey never dry you dey wrap with rizla

i asked a40 a question that will murk him, you jumped from bush to help him out. Waiting for you to use your brain and answer for your boy a40. Am waiting......... grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
A40:
First and Foremost. I spare a thought and a prayer for the great Der Bomber Gerd Mueller who is presently battling Alzheimer's.
Hahaha see this eediot! Who launched the ball that led to Bayern's 5th Champions League? Acute memory loss would not kuku let your remember. Arindin pcunto, so Dante originated that move or what is this demento talking about?
Where is the said Dante now? Is he still at Bayern? Didn't we see him get dismembered roughly two weeks ago.
I have said it before that intelligence is haram to a simple minded oponu like you. You have once again proven me right
If una like make you la ori e mo ogiri. Boa-TANK will start vs Ireland. He will start Bayern's next match vs Bremen if fit. Eni to ba wu ko be
So you know say you be minion lasan lasan.I didn't even have to mention your name.Na 'guilty conscience' dey do you.Arindin40, do we always have to spell things out for you.As usual, the point got lost on your clueless self.If Dante, who is now a mess could pull that off then there is nothing special about BoaTHONG's.
A40:

Thank God say you know sa na real Olongbo you be. Poosie!! That is why we call you pcunto. He sucks at defending but 3 FIFA Coach of the Year winners continue to make him a pillar of my defence and for my adopted National Team as well. When I see names like Okazaki, Rooney, Lupita Nyong'o, David LOlspina and Willian I know that is not a list anyone would take serious. I have never rated Boa-TANK based on individual laurels cos I know in the end trophies is what counts, so it takes an uncommon ret@rd with the IQ of an Ekpan fly to think I care about whether he makes a list or not.

I know it must eat at your heart each time you see the Boa-TANK suit up for Bayern and Germany. This is not changing any time soon so better have a paramedic on standby at all times. Ozwor

Shey eleyi o sinwin sa? Who dey follow this one talk? Must you always subject yourself to unnecessary battering from me. I laid a bait and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker.The ajadugbolugi
jibe was aimed towards coogar but like the mongol you are, i knew you would jump on it.Na Sopona and Elegbara go fire those crooked fingers wey you use type the rubbish you put up there.Quote me again and . .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Have you wondered where that Dante is now? He has been banned from his National team and has been bounced from Bayern. Dante is the first defender to be substituted by a Bayern coach after 32mins without being injured vs Hannover

It seems you have a fetish for failed footballers like Luiz, like Tery like Dante. You probably have a picture of Titus Bramble in your room too

David Luiz wasteman of a footballer whose ineptitude led to death in his country
Terry another useless footballer who never won a major final in his entire career be it CL, Europa, or World cup
Dante who is an outcast in Brazil and at Bayern

Everyone in the media is raving about Boateng even opponents like Hummels told everyone they had to plan specially for Boateng but some faceless Nairalanders who are inconsequential in the scheme of things are telling us about failed players like Dante, Luiz and Terry
Walahi! O ti reyin sir! Who said anything about the current Dante being a good defender? Everyone knows Dante lost it after the World Cup.Na birds of the same feather you and boy-boy be.Dante don turn shyte, probably thanks to Igiwo's Ghanaian juju.The clip i put up was from 2 seasons ago.That was Dante at his play-making best.Alonso would give an eye for that pass.Ki olorun fi orun ke Dante.Dante was Pep's go-to man when building up play from the back, not your god Alago.David Luiz after the 'worst year' of his career made the best eleven on the planet, Boateng despite having the best season of his career couldn't even make the initial 59-man list! You should bury your head in shame!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
pkasso:
Walahi! O ti reyin sir! Who said anything about the current Dante being a good defender? Everyone knows Dante lost it after the World Cup.Na birds of the same feather you and boy-boy be.Dante don turn shyte, probably thanks to Igiwo's Ghanaian juju.The clip i put up was from 2 seasons ago.That was Dante at his play-making best.Alonso would give an eye for that pass.Ki olorun fi orun ke Dante.Dante was Pep's go-to man when building up play from the back, not your god Alago.David Luiz after the 'worst year' of his career made the best eleven on the planet, Boateng despite having the best season of his career couldn't even make the initial 59-man list! You should bury your head in shame!

WHen did Dante lose it or when did he turn shyte? During the world cup was when he shamed his country of birth together with David Luiz

Even at Dantes peak he was causing Penalties in the CL final, if not for Boatank's through pass for the winning goal at Wembley who knows what we would be saying now due to Dante's incredible stupidityy

every analyst now rave about Boatanks playmaking which no one ever did for Dante, Opponents now take Boatanks through balls into consideration when planning which no one ever did for Dante
Watch the clip below to calm your hatred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvVqpYC8hGA
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
A40:

He is confused. That is what hallucinogens can do to somebody

i think this people come here to be lectured by A40 and Dayo, cos all of them here talk football like people that started watching the game 5 years ago, one directional people and sentimental too, so make dem dey learn dey go, its free
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

WHen did Dante lose it or when did he turn shyte? During the world cup was when he shamed his country of birth together with David Luiz

Even at Dantes peak he was causing Penalties in the CL final, if not for Boatank's through pass for the winning goal at Wembley who knows what we would be saying now due to Dante's incredible stupidityy

every analyst now rave about Boatanks playmaking which no one ever did for Dante, Opponents now take Boatanks through balls into consideration when planning which no one ever did for Dante
Watch the clip below to calm your hatred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvVqpYC8hGA

Wonders shall never end, boatank now bayern's playmaker grin grin grin You guys are trying very hard to paint this calamitous defender in a rainbow colour, i know by may 2016 many messi, martinez, aguero 'moments' must have happened to this epileptic defender. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
I dey feel Airmark joooor. One man mopol. Decimating them since 1840.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
airmark:

Wonders shall never end, boatank now bayern's playmaker grin grin grin You guys are trying very hard to paint this calamitous defender in a rainbow colour, i know by may 2016 many messi, martinez, aguero 'moments' must have happened to this epileptic defender. grin grin grin

Opponents are now factoring Boateng playmaking from the back into their tactics, I have told you, A40 did, even coogar came here to tell you but in your jaundiced eyes which saw Xavi play right back in Nigeria 1999 keeps yarning opata
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2015
I'm sure even Innoson vehicle users in Nigeria believe their cars are better than Toyotas

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Keky:

dem go finish am, since he started arguing, hes only point has been boateng and its becoming boring, but at this point i personally think hes using the opportunity to be schooled by dayo and A40, so better advice him, dem go roast am like boli for here o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Airmak nd the rest, until dem kill una before una go stay ur thread, maybe yourthread is very boring and you run here for relevance.... hahahahahahahah
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Opponents are now factoring Boateng playmaking from the back into their tactics, I have told you, A40 did, even coogar came here to tell you but in your jaundiced eyes which saw Xavi play right back in Nigeria 1999 keeps yarning opata

grin grin grin

You are a f00l. Do you think i form opinion because of what dolts like you say? FIFA technical study group has justified me that boatank was a poor defender last season, hence his name was n't in 59 best players released. You should forward your observations to the world governing body, that you, a40 and coogar have a different and better opinion. You be dindirin. grin grin grin grin That's how i taught you that part of arturo vidal sign on money will still get to his previous clubs, which you never knew.
A player who usually gets carried away from his primary duties, instead duplicating the efforts of other players is being praised by you because he has n't met a top quality attacking side yet that will use his head as mopping stick on the floor. Shebi una don dey look for mustafi? By the time arsenal that everyone is looking down on, skin boateng alive, you wont have any excuse than to say what can only him do at the defence?. By that time you will know why FIFA does nt consider him as a top central defender.

Keky:

grin grin grin grin Thanks my brother. We need to refute their nonsense talks here.

edoyad:
I'm sure even Innoson vehicle users in Nigeria believe their cars are better than Toyotas

grin grin grin grin grin This punchline mehn.........

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dayo shey o ri aye e lode? Irish football shyting on german players. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pataki:
Dayo shey o ri aye e lode? Irish football shyting on german players. grin

The purpose of qualifiers is to qualify for the tournament

England wey win every game, we all know they arent going anywhere in the tournament proper

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.