Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072547 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
As expected poor gameday for German teams

Mochengladbach Leverkusen with good performance before losing it late

If they had been more clinical

That's why they are playing in 'burnthisleaguedown'. The league in Germany is a very poor one dominated by Bayern. Monchensadbad should better shorten their name and get out of ucl and save us unnecessary long wack pronunciation. Only Bayern munich deserves ucl, other german teams are nonsense clubs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
airmark:

That's why they are playing in 'burnthisleaguedown'. Monchensadbad should better shorten their name and get out of ucl and save us unnecessary long wack pronunciation. Only Bayern munich deserves ucl, other german teams are nonsense clubs.

Werll Mochengladbach shares the same point as Arsenal a top EPL team.

No EPL team is even top 2 in their group?

They should cancel that league abeg

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Werll Mochengladbach shares the same point as Arsenal a top EPL team.

No EPL team is even top 2 in their group?

They should cancel that league abeg

Two teams from Epl teaching yeye german teams how to play ucl simultaneously home and away. 'Burnthisleaguedown' .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
airmark:

Two teams from Epl teaching yeye german teams how to play ucl simultaneously home and away. 'Burnthisleaguedown' .

3 Bundesliga teams topping their group, No EPL team even top 2 What a shame

They should cancel the league and focus on rugby

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is what I want too

Beat them home and away and for one of Olympiakos or Zagreb to get 4-6 points from their head to head so Arsenal at best get Europa or knocked out totally
Lol we have to rep for the Bundesliga vs Arsenal. Absolute annihilation
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordemperoris100(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Barca 2-1 Bayer
man utd 2-1 wolfsburg
monglanonsense 1-2 Man city

truely i say to you,burndisleague is a one man league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
As expected poor gameday for German teams

Mochengladbach Leverkusen with good performance before losing it late

If they had been more clinical
Gladbach deserve serious flogging. That Raffael na phoolish nigga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lordemperoris100:
Barca 2-1 Bayer

man utd 2-1 wolfsburg

grin grin grin grin

Man city went to Germany to destroy every respect remaining in burnthisleaguedown .

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
Barca 2-1 Bayer

man utd 2-1 wolfsburg

Arsenal last in their group

Man Utd 3rd in their group

City 3rd in their group

Chelsea 3rd in their group

Truly truly i say onto you, EPL is a useless league

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
A40:

After losing those 4 one on one in the first half I knew they would be punished for it

Naivety cost them and being their first seaon with a coach that took over over a week ago.

In the CL you dont miss chances like that without getting punished. Also Hart pulled some good stops
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Krasid(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
Barca 2-1 Bayer

man utd 2-1 wolfsburg

Gladbach played better and could have easily been 4-0 up at half time if not for poor finishing and a wonderful display by Hart.They were clearly inexperienced.I wonder why the most of gladbach defence were looking at the linesman after the first attempt in the build up to city's first goal.At the end experience was key for city, but they put up a sh1t performance and would have been punished by a team with a decent attack.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Krasid:
Gladbach played better and could have easily been 4-0 at half up if not for poor finishing and a wonderful display by Hart.They were clearly inexperienced.I wonder why the most of gladbach defence were looking at the linesman after the first attempt were looking at the linesman in the build up to city's first goal.At the end experience was key for city, but they put up a shit performance and would have been punished by a team with a decent attack.

Your head correct. But I would cut them some slack because its their forst ever CL appearance and in that type of group and they just got a new coach some days ago

Those misses in the first half were criminal and would be punished in the CL. Also they are so naive in defence and concede too many penalties. They have conceded 4 in the CL 2 games now and many in the league

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:05am On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Your head correct. But I would cut them some slack because its their forst ever CL appearance

If this year's appearance is monchesadbad first appearance in CL, then AdeLaNa1 was right to say Bayern munich has won only 2 ucl titles and not 5. Fixed?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 3:31am On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Sergio Aguero, the ultimate slayer of German 'burnthisleaguedown' teams grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Roland17:
Thus far, Douglas Costa has to be the steal of the summer transfer in the top European leagues..

A 30-million-buy with 2 goals and 6 assists (considering the relatively small sample size - also the bulk of those come from the Bundesliga) cannot be a 'steal'.

Money well spent? Yes! (On the evidence of what we've seen so far)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
airmark:

If this year's appearance is monchesadbad first appearance in CL, then AdeLaNa1 was right to say Bayern munich has won only 2 ucl titles and not 5. Fixed?

If you are not an idiott then you would know Bayern has won just 2 CL and 3 European cups.

Bayern has been European Champions 5 times
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
A40:

The problem most Bundesliga teams have is the fierce competition in the league unlike in the EPL where almost the same 4 qualify every year for the CL(Manure, City, Arsenal CHelsea) and the same teams qualify for Europa(Spurs Liverpool) this helps them to build pedigree. Even in SPain when Sociedad and Bilbao made the CL, they usually crash back. CL football needs consistency and building a pedigree

Unlike in the Buli Wolfsburg hasnt played Cl football for like 5 yrs and BMG is playing their first CL. The teams like Dortmund and Schalke due to the intense competition couldnt make top 4

Possibly next season BmG wont make it another rookie would come and have to start their learning all over. in 2012 I think BmG almost made the CL, next season they barely escaped relegation. Same thing with freiburg Look at Augsburg now in relegation battle playing Europa

If we have a stable top 4 or say Bayern Dortmund and Leverkusen every year and the 4th places rotated between Schalke, Wolfsburg and anyone, they would build the needed experience

When leverkusen too started like 4 yrs ago, they were losing 7-1 to Barca, 6-1 to Man utd and PSG.
Now they are able to go toe to toe with Barca and Atletico

When Dortmund came to the CL in 2012 too, they were last in their group, before they built some pedigree got a good run, now they are missing again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
To the Klassiker on Sunday. DOrtmund is resting key players for the game

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

If you are not an idiott then you would know Bayern has won just 2 CL and 3 European cups.

If you are not a m.oron you would nt say monchesadbad were first-timer in European champions league so they must lose to your so-called useless epl team at home. The fact is they played the competition before, they are not new to eurpean club champions competition. Even your team Bayern munich claimed they have won 5 ucl titles, but because a shameful liar like you will not mind turning the truth on its head to back a previous lie. Dolt.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
airmark:

If you are not a m.oron you would nt say monchesadbad were first-timer in European champions league so they must lose to your so-called useless epl team at home. The fact is they played the competition before, they are not new to eurpean club champions competition. Even your team Bayern munich claimed they have won 5 ucl titles, but because a shameful liar like you will not mind turning the truth on its head to back a previous lie. Dolt.

UEFA has decided to name you the Ballon D'Idiott. UEFA website called BmG a debutant. Incase you dont undertsnad what debutant means, go check your dictionary

I would expect you to go back to Agugu compound and tell them to lock you up

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2916009_bmg_jpegbfecd9f9638552312b6174cbac085c1c

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

UEFA has decided to name you the Ballon D'Idiott

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2916009_bmg_jpegbfecd9f9638552312b6174cbac085c1c

Can you shamefully ddress the issue of your club claiming 5 UCL Titles on her official website?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
airmark:

Can you shamefully ddress the issue of your club claiming 5 UCL Titles on her official website?

So you accept you are an iddiott.

The start of this argument was me calling Mochengladbach a CL first timer and UEFA agrees with me that they ar debutant

Can you for the sake of decency shut your gutter mouth and stop disgracing your compound in Agugu

That was the same way you told us Xavi played as Right Back in Nigeria 99

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

So you accept you are an iddiott.

The start of this argument was me calling Mochengladbach a CL first timer and UEFA agrees with me that they ar debutant

Can you for the sake of decency shut your gutter mouth and stop disgracing your compound in Agugu

That was the same way you told us Xavi played as Right Back in Nigeria 99

This is how lives of liars turn out to look when faced with nake.d truth. They will be so confused that it would be as if the land should open and swallow them to avoid the shame. Please take your time and think what went wrong in your brain to have given two different accolades to your own team:

raumdeuter:

Remember Prague 2013? I have 5 CL titles. Tell us the team you support and how many titles they have

AND THIS

raumdeuter:

Pataki, Adelana1, pkasso come and see oniro omo ole has been caught nake.d again. Iro lo ma baye dayo je grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
airmark:

This is how lives of liars turn out to look when faced with nake.d truth. They will be so confused that it would be as if the land should open and swallow them to avoid the shame. Please take your time and think what went wrong in your brain to have given two different accolades to your own team:

AND THIS

Pataki, Adelana1, pkasso come and see oniro omo ole has been caught nake.d again. Iro lo ma baye dayo je grin grin grin

LOL! Dayo smokes some kain-kain weed like that. He no dey reason properly once he don smoke that thing for early morning in yankee.

Eledumare sef don put hin lie-lie case for permanent voicemail.

The olodo afofun does not know what 5 CL means. grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pataki:

LOL! Dayo smokes some kain-kain weed like that. He no dey reason properly once he don smoke that thing for early morning in yankee.

Dayo raumdeuter is beyond repair. Even 1million punches will not deliver him from the spirit of lying.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pataki:

See these afofungbemu from Koloko compound in Ogbere Agugu

Next matchday you know say na me and you
airmark:

Dayo raumdeuter is beyond repair. Even 1million punches will not deliver him from the spirit of lying.

I am sure the person who saw Xavi play as a right back in Nigeria 99 is a liar
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

See these afofungbemu from Koloko compound in Ogbere Agugu

Next matchday you know say na me and you

I am sure the person who saw Xavi play as a right back in Nigeria 99 is a liar

Can you please reconcile your two statements below? Even A40 will slap you for trying to demean Bayern muncih in order to prove a stvpid point. Please which of your statements is the truth and which is a blantant lie from your stinking mouth?

raumdeuter:

Remember Prague 2013? I have 5 CL titles. Tell us the team you support and how many titles they have

AND THIS

raumdeuter:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
airmark:
Sergio Aguero, the ultimate slayer of German 'burnthisleaguedown' teams grin grin grin
How many International titles has he won with his 'slaying' time dey go oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

The problem most Bundesliga teams have is the fierce competition in the league unlike in the EPL where almost the same 4 qualify every year for the CL(Manure, City, Arsenal CHelsea) and the same teams qualify for Europa(Spurs Liverpool) this helps them to build pedigree. Even in SPain when Sociedad and Bilbao made the CL, they usually crash back. CL football needs consistency and building a pedigree

Unlike in the Buli Wolfsburg hasnt played Cl football for like 5 yrs and BMG is playing their first CL. The teams like Dortmund and Schalke due to the intense competition couldnt make top 4

Possibly next season BmG wont make it another rookie would come and have to start their learning all over. in 2012 I think BmG almost made the CL, next season they barely escaped relegation. Same thing with freiburg Look at Augsburg now in relegation battle playing Europa

If we have a stable top 4 or say Bayern Dortmund and Leverkusen every year and the 4th places rotated between Schalke, Wolfsburg and anyone, they would build the needed experience

When leverkusen too started like 4 yrs ago, they were losing 7-1 to Barca, 6-1 to Man utd and PSG.
Now they are able to go toe to toe with Barca and Atletico

When Dortmund came to the CL in 2012 too, they were last in their group, before they built some pedigree got a good run, now they are missing again
There's a lot of truth to this. I also want to point out the relative lack of investment. I know it is fairly common for BuLi clubs to spend within their means but Favre has been doing too much with too little for a bit too long. He lost Kramer and Max Kruse last year and I don't think they have been able to replace these guys. I mean when the best striker you can get is Josip Drmic a guy who could not unseat an ageing Stefan Kiessling then there's a problem. They would most likely finish bottom with a head to head vs Juve coming up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
To the Klassiker on Sunday. DOrtmund is resting key players for the game

You would see them fight that day now like Xerxes wants to defile their wives and children. PAOK, Darmstadt they cannot beat
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:42am On Oct 02, 2015
airmark:

You don become a living terror for this thread oh. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.