Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080446 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Gotze injured that is bad news
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dadehmola:

You still haven't told us why klopp left Dortmund. I heard he was threatened with a sack letter at bayern's AGM at the beginning of last season! cheesy grin

Have you now known why Klopp left Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pataki:
Dayo shey o ri aye e lode? Irish football shyting on german players. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dayo raumdeuter is a mumu. Did you see how shane long, tier 3 epl striker depleting their yeye burnthisleaguedown defence? You see boatank running like a 6 month-old pregnant woman behind the striker. FIFA are very right not including the fool on their list. He will leave his primary role of defending and be doing nonsense playmaking, leaving his rear for opponents to explore. I said it and will always say it again, boatank's flaws are always covered by his team mates. He is an inconsistent average player. He is not better than oboabona.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dayo raumdeuter is a mumu. Did you see how shane long, tier 3 epl striker depleting their yeye burnthisleaguedown defence? You see boatank running like a 6 month-old pregnant woman behind the striker. FIFA are very right not including the fool on their list. He will leave his primary role of defending and be doing nonsense playmaking, leaving his rear for opponents to explore. I said it and will always say it again, boatank's flaws are always covered by his team mates. He is an inconsistent average player. He is not better than oboabona.

Mumu

Your Mumu no get part 2. Hummels was the one at fault and he has already apologized

[size=28pt]Hummels takes blame for Republic of Ireland winner[/size]

Mats Hummels has taken the blame for Republic of Ireland's winning goal against Germany.
Defender Mats Hummels admitted he could have done better to cope with Shane Long's winning goal as Republic of Ireland stunned Germany 1-0 in their Euro 2016 qualifier on Thursday.
A long clearance from substitute goalkeeper Darren Randolph travelled all the way over the visiting backline, allowing the Southampton striker to score a famous goal.

"Something happened that can happen against these teams," Hummels told RTL.
"We had a lot of the ball and created several chances. We did not allow them many chances, but the one big chance they had, they converted.
[size=14pt]"It is a long ball and I was too slow there. Maybe one, two steps[/size]

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/hummels-takes-blame-republic-ireland-winner#4fkkBFmRPyevR8cH.99

https://streamable.com/1pi4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2939703_long_jpegab6f81ad2e99d4ab4aa957c5706580a1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Mumu

Your Mumu no get part 2. Hummels was the one at fault and he has already apologized

[size=28pt]Hummels takes blame for Republic of Ireland winner[/size]

Mats Hummels has taken the blame for Republic of Ireland's winning goal against Germany.
Defender Mats Hummels admitted he could have done better to cope with Shane Long's winning goal as Republic of Ireland stunned Germany 1-0 in their Euro 2016 qualifier on Thursday.
A long clearance from substitute goalkeeper Darren Randolph travelled all the way over the visiting backline, allowing the Southampton striker to score a famous goal.

"Something happened that can happen against these teams," Hummels told RTL.
"We had a lot of the ball and created several chances. We did not allow them many chances, but the one big chance they had, they converted.
[size=14pt]"It is a long ball and I was too slow there. Maybe one, two steps[/size]

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/hummels-takes-blame-republic-ireland-winner#4fkkBFmRPyevR8cH.99

https://streamable.com/1pi4

Hummels is a matured player and would do everything to save his colleague a,ss, like i said everyone covers boatank's flaws. In that moment, like other boatank's colleagues, hummels overrated boatank's ability to intercept the ball before shane long could shoot, but he was wrong in his judgement, boatank is not a defender to rely on. I said it before, only neuer understand very well that boatank is an unreliable defender. Hence, he is always ready for calamities from the fool. Today neuer and hummels were nt lucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
airmark:

Hummels is a matured player and would do everything to save his colleague a,ss, like i said everyone covers boatank's flaws. In that moment, like other boatank's colleagues, hummels overrated boatank's ability to intercept the ball before shane long could shoot, but he was wrong in his judgement, boatank is not a defender to rely on. I said it before, only neuer understand very well that boatank is an unreliable defender. Hence, he is always ready for calamities from the fool. Today neuer and hummels were nt lucky.

Thats evidence that its foools like you who write the ratings from India

A player who knows he made a mistake and came to apologize for it. Yet they said he didnt put a foot wrong

Thats the image. How is Boateng the one responsible for SHane Longs goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thats evidence that its foools like you who write the ratings

A player who knows he made a mistake and came to apologize for it. Yet they said he didnt put a foot wrong

Thats the image. How is Boateng the one responsible for SHane Longs goal

grin grin grin grin grin

Anybody that says the truth abouth your stvpid defender is a f00l, right? You be mumu, go and look at how sergio ramos rushes and terminates ball from strikers who are through to score and know that your boatank is a rubbish defender.
Hummels indirectly said he should have put more effort if he knew the useless boatank would nt do the expected job. Only a brilliant person will decode it , you wont . grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin

Anybody that says the truth abouth your stvpid defender is a f00l, right? You be mumu, go and look at how sergio ramos rushes and terminates ball from strikers who are through to score and know that your boatank is a rubbish defender.
Hummels indirectly said he should have put more effort if he knew the useless boatank would nt do the expected job. Only a brilliant person will decode it , you wont . grin grin grin grin

Unles you are blind. I wouldnt be surprised if you are blind anyway since you saw Xavi at right back

Thats the picture there

Shane Long was standing with Hummels, Hummels admitted it was his fault because he was slow to catch up with Long

Boateng had to run across to cover Long who had beaten Hummels

I am sure you just read goal.com articles without watching the game. Thats the gif, thats the picture. But I cant expect much from the person who saw Xavi at right back

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2939769_longs_jpeg1796b3bbaa2a86c3d0b8b054e77ff5eb

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Unles you are blind. I wouldnt be surprised if you are blind anyway since you saw Xavi at right back

Thats the picture there

Shane Long was standing with Hummels, Hummels admitted it was his fault because he was slow to catch up with Long

Boateng had to run across to cover Long who had beaten Hummels

I am sure you just read goal.com articles without watching the game. Thats the gif, thats the picture. But I cant expect much from the person who saw Xavi at right back

Your nonsense defender has done it again. He was supposed to be the last man to intercept opponents through passes but his mind was in playmaking rather than defending. Go and look at how sergio ramos rushes and terminates ball from opposing strikers who are through to score and know that your boatank is a rubbish defender.
Hummels indirectly said he should have put more effort if he knew the useless boatank would nt do the expected job. Only a brilliant person will decode it , you dont have the intelligence .

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
airmark:

Your nonsense defender has done it again. He was supposed to be the last man to intercept opponents through passes but his mind was in playmaking rather than defending. Go and look at how sergio ramos rushes and terminates ball from strikers who are through to score and know that your boatank is a rubbish defender.
Hummels indirectly said he should have put more effort if he knew the useless boatank would nt do the expected job. Only a brilliant person will decode it , you wont .

How is he supposed to be the last man? If you are not a mumunatu who is also blind

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2939769_longs_jpeg1796b3bbaa2a86c3d0b8b054e77ff5eb
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

How is he supposed to be the last man? If you are not a mumunatu who is also blind

His challenge on shane long was very sluggish. A sergio ramos would do perfect anticipatory defending right there. Hummels goofed thinking boatank would swiftly run across and disturb shane long. Now he knows better. Next time he would not rely on the idiot boatank to chase a striker into the gutters. Thats hummels regret today. By now arsene wenger will know how to deal with boatank, with his swift attackers, that day is very close, just continue encouraging boatank to keep on popping his eyes into playmaking and leave his rear like this against the likes of walcott, alexis and chamberlain. He has started justifying my early in the day statements. I could see martinez in shane long today, very sweet goal.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
airmark:

His challenge on shane long was very sluggish. A sergio ramos would do perfect anticipatory defending right there. Hummels goofed thinking boatank would swiftly run across and disturb shane long. Now he knows better. Next time he would not rely on the idiot boatank to chase a striker into the gutters. Thats hummels regret today. By now arsene wenger will know how to deal with boatank, with his swift attackers, that day is very close, just continue encouraging boatank to keep on popping his eyes into playmaking and leave his rear like this against the likes of walcott, alexis and chamberlain. He has started justifying my early in the day statements. I could see martinez in shane long today, very sweet goal.

WHy should he be the one to come across and challenge SHane Long. WHat was Hummels and Hector doing when Shane Long went past them

Why would Hummels leave his man and think Boateng would come from 10yards to defend his man

The culprit has already apologized and the German team has moved on

How about your captain never do well. I see gif on your thread how he threw away the biggest trophy in club football

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:03am On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

WHy should he be the one to come across and challenge SHane Long. WHat was Hummels and Hector doing when Shane Long went past them

Why would Hummels leave his man and think Boateng would come from 10yards to defend his man
l

Hummels and hector lost the striker, boatank as your world best CB should make tackles, interceptions to cover others flaws. This is what we know top CBs of doing, the likes of sergio ramos, Terry, cannavaro etc. Did he do that? Instead he was dancing shakiti bobo behind a striker that is very familiar with bench like an effective lawyer.
arsene wenger is very happy with boatank tonight. grin grin grin

[img]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/jafsfsafafaas.gif[/img]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 1:36am On Oct 09, 2015
How did Matt Hummels detoriate to this troubling level of mediocre?

After his return from injury towards the end of last season I think, he has been terrible to put kindly, I have watched at least 4 of his games this season and last week against Bayern was the highlight of his horrendous season and considering his wealth of experience I am disappointed at primary mistakes he is committing, poor ball timing, absolute 0 positional/ ball awareness thus far, seems to have lost the leadership to coordinate the back line and of course today against Ireland he was responsible for the goal conceded, it was almost a replay of the 1st and 3rd goal BVB conceded over the weekend.

It's saddening watching him play these days..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Roland17:
How did Matt Hummels detoriate to this troubling level of mediocre?

After his return from injury towards the end of last season I think, he has been terrible to put kindly, I have watched at least 4 of his games this season and last week against Bayern was the highlight of his horrendous season and considering his wealth of experience I am disappointed at primary mistakes he is committing, poor ball timing, absolute 0 positional/ ball awareness thus far, seems to have lost the leadership to coordinate the back line and of course today against Ireland he was responsible for the goal conceded, it was almost a replay of the 1st and 3rd goal BVB conceded over the weekend.

It's saddening watching him play these days..

Hummels has been steadily deteriorating ever since the 2013 CL finals and cost his team several times

Before this game, The Dortmund Manager had to call him out to do a self introspection and stop pointing fingers at everyone else. If Mustafi keeps doing well for Valencia, Hummels place in the National team might be untenable.

Maybe he needs a chance of scene but his average athletic abilities are catching up with him especially when he has to deal with pacey strikers from a high line. His early judgment to intercept is also waning
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hummels has been steadily deteriorating ever since the 2013 CL finals and cost his team several times

This is one of the lies you keep dishing out to people. Can you please tell me in what year hummels had the best performance of his career? In order to raise your stvpid boatank defender who only had one single outstanding performance in the world cup in the final match,you downplayed hummels heroic world cup 2014 performance. You are a f00l. If you had said hummels has been inconsistent, thats sensible but to say he has deteriorated since 2013 cl finals is wicked and shows you lack integrity. Hummels' peak performance was in world cup 2014. All his performances in matches were top-notched and fetched him world cup all-stars team and world cup dream team lists. He was also nominated for the golden ball award. Yet you said he deteriorated since 2013, where did he get those performances in 2014?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
airmark:

This is one of the lies you keep dishing out to people. Can you please tell me in what year hummels had the best performance of his career? In order to raise your stvpid boatank defender who only had one single outstanding performance in the world cup in the final match,you downplayed hummels heroic world cup 2014 performance. You are a f00l. If you had said hummels has been inconsistent, thats sensible but to say he has deteriorated since 2013 cl finals is wicked and shows you lack integrity. Hummels' peak performance was in world cup 2014. All his performances in matches were top-notched and fetched him world cup all-stars team and world cup dream team lists. He was also nominated for the golden ball award. Yet you said he deteriorated since 2013, where did he get those performances in 2014?

You are extremely foolish. Hummels himself came out and said he was poor in 2014 and it was due to weight gains. But fools like yourself, Caragher and those goal.lol journalists who dont follow games continue to write rubbish

The first half of last season was probably the worst I have ever played in my life.
“It felt hefty, and it looked hefty. It was catastrophic for me in terms of my weight.
“I was carrying the weight of eating out of frustration, and since the first half of the season was so frustrating, I got myself caught in a bit of a vicious circle.”
Hummels has been working excessively hard ahead of the new season, to return to his best shape, in a bid to avoid the poor showing of last season. The 26-year old has also started to weigh less now, and insisted that he has never put so much effort before to maintain the right physique.
“I actually do weigh less now,” he added. “I’m coming back in a totally different condition to 2014.
“I’ve eaten well and probably run a bit more during my holidays this summer than I did in all the last years added together.”

Students from Feyingbole high school like you who cant do any thinking of their own would just swallow what morrons like goal.lol journos and caragher spew for them

Above is Hummels telling everyone he was poor in 2014 due to weight gains yet this genetic liar is asking where he got performance from 2014 from

Yesterday Hummels himself came to apologize for the goal Ireland scored morrons like you and your goal.lol posse said otherwise

Hummels said 2014 was bad for him because of his weight gains, morrons like you and Carragher said he was excellent in 2014

Xavis coaches have always played him in midfield because of his lack of pace and skill, morrons like you claimed to see him play as a right back

Do you actually watch football or just read complete SPorts and goal.com?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

You are extremely foolish. Hummels himself came out and said he was poor in 2014 and it was due to weight gains. But fools like yourself, Caragher and those goal.lol journalists who dont follow games continue to write rubbish

You are a dolt. Why did nt you add FIFA to the list of your so-called fools who rated hummels higher at the world cup 2014? You always tried to skip truths and highlights your lies but i will always be here to burst them. Hummels was referring to knee injury problems that he has been suffering after the world cup 2014. I dont expect a nincompoop like you to know that when you have such severe injury there's every likelihood to have weight-gain and loss of form. Ronaldo de lima also suffered such in the past . Dont side-step my question, you claimed hummels form deteriorated since cl 2013 final, how come he was the best CB at the world cup 2014? Thank God i was n't the one that rated him, it was FIFA and all sensible German team at the world cup saw him. I am waiting for your once in a blue moon sensible answer.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol. Xavi played at right back in Nigeria 99?.
Hahaha! Where do these guys watch their games?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Austeenx:

Help me ask the Mumu o. He dey up there yarning opat
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
airmark:

You are a dolt. Why did nt you add FIFA to the list of your so-called fools who rated hummels higher at the world cup 2014? You always tried to skip truths and highlights your lies but i will always be here to burst them. Hummels was referring to knee injury problems that he has been suffering after the world cup 2014. I dont expect a nincompoop like you to know that when you have such severe injury there's every likelihood to have weight-gain and loss of form. Ronaldo de lima also suffered such in the past . Dont side-step my question, you claimed hummels form deteriorated since cl 2013 final, how come he was the best CB at the world cup 2014? Thank God i was n't the one that rated him, it was FIFA and all sensible German team at the world cup saw him. I am waiting for your once in a blue moon sensible answer.

When I say you are a big fool you have to accept it in good faith

Below is an article from September 2013 on Hummels poor form which his teammates had to react to

[size=18pt]Gundogan defends Hummels' dip in form[/size]

Posted Friday, September 13, 2013 by Fox Sports
Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan has defended team-mate Mats Hummels' recent poor form and insists the centre-back remains one of the "best in the world".

Gundogan defends Hummels' dip in form

Although he has spent the last couple of seasons regarded by many as one of Europe's top defenders, Hummels has had a disappointing run of form in the last few months as a number of uncharacteristic mistakes has seen him lose his place in the Germany starting XI to Bayern Munich's Jerome Boateng.

However, Gundogan has leapt to the defence of his club and country colleague by claiming the 24-year-old deserves credit for the role he has played in Dortmund's recent successes.

"I talked with Mats before the [2014 FIFA] World Cup qualifier against Faroe Islands," he told Ruhr Nachrichten. "It's not an easy situation for him.

"However, Mats is still one of the best centre-backs in the world in my opinion.

"He has helped BVB forward in the past few years and is a key figure for us."

The ex-Nuremberg midfielder, who is also seen by many as an important player for Dortmund, also believes these recent problems will be no problem for Hummels to handle.

"Every player goes through difficult periods like these," Gundogan added. "It happened to me as well.

"Mats is a strong and intelligent guy and I'm sure he will draw the right conclusions from all this.

"I am not the least worried about him.
"

Hummels began his career at Bayern but signed for Dortmund in 2009 after initially joining the club on loan, and has since gone on to earn 25 caps for Germany.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Below is an article from September 2013 on Hummels poor form which his teammates had to react to

[size=18pt]Gundogan defends Hummels' dip in form[/size]

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan has defended team-mate Mats Hummels' recent poor form and insists the centre-back remains one of the "best in the world".

Stop digging out irrelevant articles. Next time the proper word to use is he has been inconsistent since CL 2013 final. English words are not difficult to use. Living in germany for long might have caused that reckless spit. If you still have rubbish to post remember my question.
Dont side-step it, you claimed hummels form deteriorated since cl 2013 final, how come he was the best CB at the world cup 2014?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
airmark:

Stop digging out irrelevant articles. Next time the proper word to use is he has been inconsistent since CL 2013 final. English words are not difficult to use. Living in germany for long might have caused that reckless spit. If you still have rubbish to post remember my question.
Dont side-step it, you claimed hummels form deteriorated since cl 2013 final, how come he was the best CB at the world cup 2014?

raumdeuter:

This is what I wrote which is Hummels has been steadily deteriorating since the 2013 finals

We have seen articles that shows Hummels was poor a few months after the CL finals, we have seen where Hummels admitted he had a bad 2014 because of weight gains

If your evening school teacher and feyingbole didnt teach you proper grammar then its no ones fault
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Airmark dem dey ask you question

Austeenx:
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

We have seen articles that shows Hummels was poor a few months after the CL finals, we have seen where Hummels admitted he had a bad 2014 because of weight gains

If your evening school teacher and feyingbole didnt teach you proper grammar then its no ones fault

Thanks now you have succeeded in exposing yourself more. Dont you think if you had said Hummels has been inconsistent since cl 2013 , it would have been more appropriate? If you say something deteriorates, it means it becomes progressively worse and at no time during this period it becomes good. Now the question you are shying away from is did hummels become progressively worse since cl 2013 final till now and at no time being good? The answer is NO, because he was the best CB at the world cup 2014. Inconsistency is the right word to use, olodo oju eja lo mo je. grin grin grin

raumdeuter:

Hummels has been steadily deteriorating inconsistent ever since the 2013 CL finals and cost his team several times

Thank me later cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
airmark:

Thanks now you have succeeded in exposing yourself more. Dont you think if you had said Hummels has been inconsistent since cl 2013 , it would have been more appropriate? If you say something deteriorates, it means it becomes progressively worse and at no time during this period it becomes good. Now the question you are shying away from is did hummels become progressively worse since cl 2013 final till now and at no time being good? The answer is NO, because he was the best CB at the world cup 2014. Inconsistency is the right word to use, olodo oju eja lo mo je. grin grin grin
Thank me later cool

Oponu gidi ni e. Hummels has gotten progressively worse since 2013 and has not met his standard of 2013

I have educated you here how his teammates noted he has dropped form as early as Sept 2013, How he admitted he had poor form in 2014 and yesterday again admitted he was to blame for irelands goal

You didnt know any of these before arguing blindly and I had to educate you as usual

When you dont listen in class, you would be taught be outsiders
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Oponu gidi ni e. Hummels has gotten progressively worse since 2013 and has not met his standard of 2013

I have educated you here how his teammates noted he has dropped form as early as Sept 2013, How he admitted he had poor form in 2014 and yesterday again admitted he was to blame for irelands goal

You didnt know any of these before arguing blindly and I had to educate you as usual

When you dont listen in class, you would be taught be outsiders

Dindinrin dato, stop exposing your stupidity.
If you say something deteriorates, it means it becomes progressively worse and at no time during this period it improves. Now the question you are shying away from is did hummels become progressively worse since cl 2013 final till now and at no time improved? It's a YES or NO question. Let me help you more

DETERIORATE - to make or become worse or inferior in character, quality, value, etc.
to disintegrate or wear away.

Now, did he wear away at the world cup? was Hummels, world cup 2014 (best cb) performance inferior in quality, worse to cl 2013 final performance?

I am waiting for your answer. Even a40 wont be proud of you.

Everyone hailed hummels peak performance at the world cup, even your calamitous boatank could nt help but to clap. You should call the coach too a fool like me for praising him. Curse howedes too for saying someone you said deteriorated at the world cup has developed to be a leader in the defence. You are a fvcktard

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
May be klopp was also a fool like me for praising hummels. grin grin grin He even listed players that were outstanding for germany, may be he hates boatank by not mentioning him. grin grin grin grin grin He called it extraordinary performance. Raumdeuter, add klopp to the list of we fools that rated hummels higher at the world cup while you said he deteriorated. Olorikori.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Good news for Arsenal fans Gotze out for 3 months.

Effectively out till January
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Have you now known why Klopp left Dortmund

You still haven't told us the reason why the career paths of every German coach or player is decided by your club.

What a useless league!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dadehmola:

You still haven't told us the reason why the career paths of every German coach or player is decided by your club.

What a useless league!

How was the career path of Klopp, Reus Hummels Kroos, Ozil, Khedira, Schurlle etc decided by my club

Klopp is now at Liverpool that must be part of Bayerns agenda too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

How was the career path of Klopp, Reus Hummels Kroos, Ozil, Khedira, Schurlle etc decided by my club

They weren't needed at Bayern - that's how...

raumdeuter:

Klopp is now at Liverpool that must be part of Bayerns agenda too

Yes it is...

After ruining his squad, why e no go run??

When the pep leaves, leow seems to be the natural replacement, then you'd see klopp running back to Germany to take over the national team, or he fit even replace pep himself.

I say na only one club dey Germany seh..

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.