Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072465 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dadehmola:

They weren't needed at Bayern - that's how...

Yes it is...

After ruining his squad, why e no go run??

When the pep leaves, leow seems to be the natural replacement, then you'd see klopp running back to Germany to take over the national team, or he fit even replace pep himself.

I say na only one club dey Germany seh..

You are not making sense from bayern to pep to Low to Klopp

Have you eaten this morning?

Na only one club dey Germany yet UEFA has 4 clubs in their top 15 while your useless league has how many?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2927463_table_jpeg00021cbf6e1155edc9427aaf9fa147fd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Opponents are now factoring Boateng playmaking from the back into their tactics, I have told you, A40 did, even coogar came here to tell you but in your jaundiced eyes which saw Xavi play right back in Nigeria 1999 keeps yarning opata

i still dunno why you waste time arguing with airmark - a nigga that has the uncanny ability to distribute stüpidity from one section of the forum to another. why argue with someone that is still stuck in the 80s. football has evolved beyond what 90% of the posters here can comprehend.

boateng is the conveniently the best defender in the world today and the reasons are obvious. apart from the fact that he's a tank and he stops strikers 99% of the time, his playmaking qualities is already a problem for bayern's opponents.

with the way the majority of teams set up against bayern, it would always be one of the CBs that is the spare man so there's an emphasis on them to move forward and open up the play.

boateng has become a serious dilemma for teams. sit back against bayern and you're just offering up time and territory for boateng to exploit with his superb passing. choose to press him and you'll leave space for the midfield artistes in bayern to work in further forward.

boateng's an absolutely essential play for bayern now and he's as important in an attacking sense for bayern than any other player. he's exactly what LVG is experimenting with daley blind but boateng is like daley blind on steroids!

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
coogar:

i still dunno why you waste time arguing with airmark - a nigga that has the uncanny ability to distribute stüpidity from one section of the forum to another. why argue with someone that is still stuck in the 80s. football has evolved beyond what 90% of the posters here can comprehend.

boateng is the conveniently the best defender in the world today and the reasons are obvious. apart from the fact that he's a tank and he stops strikers 99% of the time, his playmaking qualities is already a problem for bayern's opponents.

with the way the majority of teams set up against bayern, it would always be one of the CBs that is the spare man so there's an emphasis on them to move forward and open up the play.

boateng has become a serious dilemma for teams. sit back against bayern and you're just offering up time and territory for boateng to exploit with his superb passing. choose to press him and you'll leave space for the midfield artistes in bayern to work in further forward.

boateng's an absolutely essential play for bayern now and he's as important in an attacking sense for bayern than any other player. he's exactly what LVG is experimenting with daley blind but boateng is like daley blind on steroids!

Everyone is now taking Dayo raumdeuter as mumu. grin grin grin Best nairaland sarcasm of the year. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
coogar

I think Daley Blind might lack the physique and the physical element to play that role perfectly.

What of Smalling what is his top speed like? He might need some refining to play that role properly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:
coogar
I think Daley Blind might lack the physique and the physical element to play that role perfectly.

daley blind isn't a natural defender and he obviously lacks the physique but his intelligence and vision is almost second to none. i wish we can put blind's head on phil jones' body. blind can pass the ball so he doesn't necessarily run with it like boateng can do. this is why i said boateng = blind on steroids. grin

What of Smalling what is his top speed like? He might need some refining to play that role properly

i believe the ship has sailed for smalling.
most english players don't have the eye for a pass. this is why scholes is once in a generation player for them.

smalling often runs with the ball but when he gets into the middle-third, he becomes clueless by either passing sideways or backwards.

he's improving though but he can never be like the pique, boateng, etc of this world as far as playmaking from the back is concerned.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

The purpose of qualifiers is to qualify for the tournament

England wey win every game, we all know they arent going anywhere in the tournament proper

Gbenu oshi sohun my friend. Ordinary Ireland dey beat una. Shame no catch you, you are here spinning BS.

You see my boy Walcott don bang in a goal tonight for England.

Una go hear am for France next year.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pataki:

Gbenu oshi sohun my friend. Ordinary Ireland dey beat una. Shame no catch you, you are here spinning BS.

You see my boy Walcott don bang in a goal tonight for England.

Una go hear am for France next year.

Didinrin pataki you don come again. I have always said that some countries are masters in qualifiers while some are masters at the real tournament

Germany just play qualifiers for fun. Their aim is to win the major tournament

Walcott ko, Wankott ni

Oya the money wey you wan use go smoke Igbo and carry olosho tonight for Amsterdam can you use to bet that England would do better than germany at the coming Euros
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Didinrin pataki you don come again. I have always said that some countries are masters in qualifiers while some are masters at the real tournament
Germany just play qualifiers for fun. Their aim is to win the major tournament
Walcott ko, Wankott ni
Oya the money wey you wan use go smoke Igbo and carry olosho tonight for Amsterdam can you use to bet that England would do better than germany at the coming Euros

A lai'lojuti eranko jatijati ni e. I dey Greece at the moment. No time for ashana and coffeeshop jare. We go see wetin your useless Germany go play. Make una just put Alago and Hummels in defence. You will soon become speechless on this board.

Pound Sterling don score. England maintains her 100% record into the qualifiers.

Adato Dayo shay you dey watch ball?!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
The int'l break curse strikes again! We are always losing players to injuries when they are on national duty.Last time out it was Robben.Now it's poor Mario.Big blow for a player who appeared to be getting his Bayern career back on track.I'm disappointed but not the very least worried.There is enough depth in the squad to cover for his absence.Wish him a speedy recovery.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pataki:
A lai'lojuti eranko jatijati ni e. I dey Greece at the moment. No time for ashana and coffeeshop jare. We go see wetin your useless Germany go play. Make una just put Alago and Hummels in defence. You will soon become speechless on this board.

Pound Sterling don score. England maintains her 100% record into the qualifiers.

Adato Dayo shay you dey watch ball?!

O tun wa igbo ati ashana de Greece. Werrey gidi ni bobo yi o

Obo ni werrey nfi shengen pali do

If e sure for you put your money on top am. When Euro reach now, Pound Sterling go turn to Naira kobo

We no get time for qualifiers na real tournament we dey gun for

God help you go nack woman wey those Greek gods don lace with magun. You would crow in Greek
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

If e sure for you put your money on top am. When Euro reach now, Pound Sterling go turn to Naira kobo

God help you go nack woan wey those Greek gods don lace with magun. You would crow in Greek

pataki don enter greece?
now i feel sorry for those female migrants from syria. pataki would slaughter them
like lambs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
coogar:

pataki don enter greece?
now i feel sorry for those female migrants from syria. pataki would slaughter them
like lambs.

Na true o.

I dey wonder what could be attractive about Greece(A country in super recession) to pataki if not for those helpless Syrian underaged girl

By the time he gets back to Holland he would be on the Continent sexual deviants lists
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Na true o.

I dey wonder what could be attractive about Greece(A country in super recession) to pataki if not for those helpless Syrian underaged girl

By the time he gets back to Holland he would be on the Continent sexual deviants lists

nor mind pataki....

england are the kings of winning shït qualifying groups.

6 wins and 4 draws for the 2014 world cup qualifiers (31 goals scored, 4 conceded). the 3 lions still went out at the group stage at the actual world cup. pataki should stop getting his panties wet over these lads. an english team that has rooney in it will never go past the q/finals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
coogar:

pataki don enter greece?
like lambs.

LOL. 72 virgins in heaven is a myth. The virgins are here in Greece. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

God help you go nack woman wey those Greek gods don lace with magun. You would crow in Greek

Ode ni e! Legend stories tell me that you are titled "afokofobomasanu". Werey omo of America.

Let me hear you talk megedefegede about English football here again when ordinary Ireland, your useless burnthisleaguedown players cannot score a single goal against them.

Oshi!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
coogar:

nor mind pataki....

england are the kings of winning shït qualifying groups.

6 wins and 4 draws for the 2014 world cup qualifiers (31 goals scored, 4 conceded). the 3 lions still went out at the group stage at the actual world cup. pataki should stop getting his panties wet over these lads. an english team that has rooney in it will never go past the q/finals.

This English team of yesterday will crush any team that faces them.

Germany will not go beyond the quarter final next year.

Quote me next year!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dayo raumdeuter is a mumu. Did you see how shane long, tier 3 epl striker depleting their yeye burnthisleaguedown defence? You see boatank running like a 6 month-old pregnant woman behind the striker. FIFA are very right not including the fool on their list. He will leave his primary role of defending and be doing nonsense playmaking, leaving his rear for opponents to explore. I said it and will always say it again, boatank's flaws are always covered by his team mates. He is an inconsistent average player. He is not better than oboabona.

Actually Hummels was responsible for that goal. Alago is simply useless with zilch football intelligence not to have covered space for Hummels. This is why I even rate Per better than Alago.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pataki:

Actually Hummels was responsible for that goal. Alago is simply useless with zilch football intelligence not to have covered space for Hummels. This is why I even rate Per better than Alago.

Yes hummels messed up that was why i initially said shane long depeleted their burnthisleaguedown defence. Boatank as usual could n't rescue the situation. I was expecting him to chase long into the gutters. Though matesacker is also sluggish but he edges boatank in positioning and anticipation.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bayern & Germany @iMiaSanMia
Rumours circulating that Kingsley Coman will be out for 6 months. That's not true, he suffered a muscular injury and still not diagnosed
1:13 PM - 10 Oct 2015
13 13 Retweets 24 24 favorites
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
With Boateng having established himself as a mainstay for club and country, Sammer considers the 27-year-old to be the world's best defender.

"His whole development has been amazing," the former Germany international said at the Audi Star Talk on Thursday. "He has stabilized his play and now he is a complete player. So he won the Champions League with Bayern Munich and he won the World Cup with Germany.

"There's no question that he is the best defender in the world."

Boateng's assured performances at the heart of Bayern and Germany's defense have seen him compared with Franz Beckenbauer in some quarters.

"It is a very great compliment for Jerome Boateng that his style of play is linked with the legendary Franz Beckenbauer," Sammer said. "I like it very much that Jerome is already called Kaiser by some other players."

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/87/germany/2015/10/15/16350852/boateng-is-best-defender-in-world-claims-sammer

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Another headache for haters

Pkasso, Airmark, pataki

Make una begin use alabukun

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
Another headache for haters

Pkasso, Airmark, pataki

Make una begin use alabukun

Mathias sammer was a great defender in his time. Can you remind me where he is working at present and his designation?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
airmark:
Mathias sammer was a great defender in his time. Can you remind me where he is working at present and his designation?

Sammer is the director of Sport at Bayern and there is a reason why he is praising Boateng and not just any other defender. Not Benatia not Martinez and not terry as the best in the world
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

Sammer is the director of Sport at Bayern

Beep me when messi, hazard, oscar, martinez , aguero honour boatank as the best defender in the world. An active, non-english, non-epl man, ronaldinho once confirmed Terry. You and sammer should continue communicating whatever you want as regards boatank, in german.
By the way messi saying hi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Another one of those Boatanks long ball

https://streamable.com/t02k
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

You are not making sense from bayern to pep to Low to Klopp

Have you eaten this morning?

Na only one club dey Germany yet UEFA has 4 clubs in their top 15 while your useless league has how many?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2927463_table_jpeg00021cbf6e1155edc9427aaf9fa147fd

exactly why all their rants has no meaning to me, if a league u label useless has 4 teams in europe, with every goal scored regarded as 2 just like every top clubs in europe, then i see no reason to argue with them, very annoying how grown ups will come here and insult themselves, very soon they will say they know football than even the eufa and fifa.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2015
airmark:

Beep me when messi, hazard, oscar, martinez , aguero honour boatank as the best defender in the world. An active, non-english, non-epl man, ronaldinho once confirmed Terry. You and sammer should continue communicating whatever you want as regards boatank, in german.
By the way messi saying hi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

even goal.com acknowledge his passes yesterday ... dey there dey hate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2015
Pataki:

This English team of yesterday will crush any team that faces them.

Germany will not go beyond the quarter final next year.

Quote me next year!

who is this one ? do u just start watching football ? england ? mo ti ro go o! se oro niyen sha ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
this boateng-terry arguement hasnt died anyway thanks for entertaining me sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Davidbanky:

even goal.com acknowledge his passes yesterday ... dey there dey hate

I did nt watch yesterday's match, but wait is bayern munich now using him as DM or CM? When we now rate a CB only by his passing skills then something is wrong. I never criticized boatank on his passing ability, i dont just see him as a dependable defender yet. He is proned to painful error like a blind man handling razor.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.