Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080448 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nihilstjnr:
And he will still lose in Europe unless they meet another German customer in final like they did 3 years ago...
Why trade teams for a medal that is useless. I won't be surprised if children of ex Bayern players that didn't even play football will be demanding for league medals as their birthright.
Useless league.
Just call it the bayernliga

What can be more useless than a league Claudio fucckihngg Tinkerman Ranieria can win.

A journeyman who spent almost 30yrs all over Europe without winning a single league title comes to England and took a relegation abttler to win the league

Better pray leicester doesnt win to at least save the EPL some shame

Ranieri coached Valencia, Atletico, Monaco, Juventus, Inter, Fiorentia etc and failed to win 1 title coaches Leicester to win the EPL

That must rank as the most useless league in the world
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
GBR1:
I'm not interested in derailing this thread so i would ignore the major part of your post which is irrelevant. I don't know how this your post is a reply what you quoted.
You have failed to address any of the points i raised instead. It's very simple. Mourinho always improves his team in Europe and this is a fact which you failed to disprove. I'm not interested in his legacy or whatever and if you can't address the point i raised, fine. Maybe i just expected too much.

Butthurt.

1. Mou always improves his team in Europe- No he doesn't. Ranieri had been to a semis with less of a team.

2. RM weren't getting past group stages prior to Mou- lies. They had played at least 3 2nd round games prior to him.

3. Mou improved in Inter in Europe, after 3 tries and 7 signings.

4. If he had been at Bayern. Hopeless hypotheticals. He had more resources at RM- zero finals. Great resources at CFC- no finals.

Any more illogic to peddle?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
raum, are you happy Hummels is coming back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
What a shyt meme.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
pelvicky:
raum, are you happy Hummels is coming back

I really dont care I just know we need a center back since we have to sell the perma crocked Benatia

Good center backs are rare. And since Hummels indicated he wantedto come back then fine. It would be good for the NT since Hummels-Boateng and Neuer would be playing together every week

Hummels is good attacking but suspect defensively. If He was coming to play under Guardiola it would have been terrible cos hes slow but I believe Carlo wont play such a high line that Pep loves
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Eruditor:

Butthurt.

1. Mou always improves his team in Europe- No he doesn't. Ranieri had been to a semis with less of a team.
He got Chelsea to the semis too.

2. RM weren't getting past group stages prior to Mou- lies. They had played at least 3 2nd round games prior to him.
When i said knock out stages, i didn't mean group stages. I meant the round of 16 and my assertion was right. Clearly comprehension isn't your forte. Madrid were actually unable to get past the round of 16 for about 7 years. 7 fe.cking good years. Mourinho comes in and in his first year he takes them to the semis and they got consistent in reaching the semis. I don't see how you can possibly downplay this.

3. Mou improved in Inter in Europe, after 3 tries and 7 signings.
This is another lie concocted by you. He improved Inter in his 2nd trial where he went past the knock out stages and won the CL(not after his 3rd trial as you falsely claimed). He didn't even have a 3rd season in Inter and it seems you have no idea of what you are talking about.

4. If he had been at Bayern. Hopeless hypotheticals. He had more resources at RM- zero finals. Great resources at CFC- no finals.
I'm not making up conjectures by saying ''would have been''s. My argument has always been he almost always improve every team in Europe and i still stand corrected. He would not take a Bayern squad that reaching the finals regularly and make them regulars customers for finalist or winners of the CL.

Any more illogic to peddle?
There's no need to ask me for this when you've been doing a great job yourself considering the post i just quoted.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nihilstjnr:

Just look at that.

When you can steal the captain of the only credible opposition in the league, why do other teams even bother competing?

That's like Tupac going to sign for Bad Boy.

More reason to burnthisleaguedown..

Hahahaha you no be b@stard at all at all. Na you I just wan tasi now now. Abeg how familiar are you with VME servers and its infrastructure. Shebi you be Virtualization ninja?

About your Hummels post I just dey laugh you like Papi Luwe. Who get Hummels to begin with? Is it because we no insert buyback clause? We dash them the boy for 8 years and want to pay €30m for him yet y'all are still whining. The boy has said he wants to come back home and just like my favorite fuji musician would sing

"Its bubbling e je ko ma bubble oh, shuku shuku bam bam eni to ba wu ko be"

FYI Tupac and Bad boy used to be cool and he was an East coast nigga

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

What can be more useless than a league Claudio fucckihngg Tinkerman Ranieria can win.

A journeyman who spent almost 30yrs all over Europe without winning a single league title comes to England and took a relegation abttler to win the league

Ranieri coached Valencia, Atletico, Monaco, Juventus, Inter, Fiorentia etc and failed to win 1 title coaches Leicester to win the EPL

Thank God for EPL. Would Okazaki and Fuchs have ever dreamt they would win a league title in their lives?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
A40:
Hahahaha you no be b@stard at all at all. Na you I just wan tasi now now. Abeg how familiar are you with VME servers and its infrastructure. Shebi you be Virtualization ninja?

About your Hummels post I just dey laugh you like Papi Luwe. Who get Hummels to begin with? Is it because we no insert buyback clause? We dash them the boy for 8 years and want to pay €30m for him yet y'all are still whining. The boy has said he wants to come back home and just like my favorite fuji musician would sing

So this Nihilist na VM ware guy? I no know o.

I even heard when we gave them Hummels we put in a clause which gives us a commision when they sell, So the question now is if we buy him would Dortmund cut us a check from the money we paid them?

This na real owo abu la fin se abu lalejo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
GBR1:
He got Chelsea to the semis too.

When i said knock out stages, i didn't mean group stages. I meant the round of 16 and my assertion was right. Clearly comprehension isn't your forte. Madrid were actually unable to get past the round of 16 for about 7 years. 7 fe.cking good years. Mourinho comes in and in his first year he takes them to the semis and they got consistent in reaching the semis. I don't see how you can possibly downplay this.

This is another lie concocted by you. He improved Inter in his 2nd trial where he went past the knock out stages and won the CL(not after his 3rd trial as you falsely claimed). He didn't even have a 3rd season in Inter and it seems you have no idea of what you are talking about.
I'm not making up conjectures by saying ''would have been''s. My argument has always been he almost always improve every team in Europe and i still stand corrected. He would not take a Bayern squad that reaching the finals regularly and make them regulars customers for finalist or winners of the CL.
There's no need to ask me for this when you've been doing a great job yourself considering the post i just quoted.

This is 10 Zimbabweean dollars worth of piffle.

1.The semi finals are not KO stages? How did he get them past that? This must be the season for dumbo clats.

2. Why do I need to downplay beating Lyon, Auxerre, Tottenham and then failing to Barca, Bayern, Dortmund as achievements? Is this mediocrity o clock? So the Pep that has been reaching semis is doing less a job considering that since Mou left RM someone else has won La decima and there have been back to back semis for them but since Pep left Barca the same cannot be said.

3. 2nd Trial, 3rd trial, needless bloviations. He flopped one season. Added 7 players and did well. Big deal again. Pep inherited a Barca that needed to play qualifiers to be in the UCL and made them sextuple winners same season.

4. The emboldened is Kevin Hart material. I see you carefully inserted the word ALMOST to do damage control to your earlier brain-fart of an assertion. Good enough you stood to take the correction.

5. Again with the dumb hypotheticals which seems to be your thing. He took a RM squad constituting of atleast top 2 players in each position and went to back to back semis. But the illogic you guzzle as water wants to make you believe he will suddenly be reaching finals consistently with Bayern when he could not do it with a better RM team.

So pray tell, why didn't he take UCL winners of 2012 to another final with all the resources at his disposal? Why was he hell-bent on getting them relegated instead? Why didn't he break the jinx of consecutive semis with an expensively assembled RM team and get to 1 final?

Mehn, hit control +S on your BS ideologies about Mou and what he could have achieved for someone who cares and believes in ifs and maybes.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Eruditor:

I am sure Chamberlain has had a season as this before. It is the beauty of padded stats. I am not saying Coman is not a good player. But by end product I mean his general finishing is very weak. If one was to look at the stats for example, I can guarantee 4 of his assists will come in games that Bayern scored say 3 or more goals and his assist may even be the last (which means the game was already sealed). Not taking anything away from him but just showing you how stats don't tell the whole story.
You are shifting the goal post now. From zero end products to padded stats. At least we are making progress

Nope. Chamberlain has never had the season Coman is having. In fact if you add up all his assists combined in the CL it is not up to what Coman managed this season. Bear in mind Coman is almost 3 years younger. So no they are nothing alike

Now talking about your padding stats I can also say Suarez, Messi and Ronaldo are the biggest stats padders of all. Scoring the 3rd, 4th and 5th goal in an 8-0 rout of Deportivo Coruna is not stats padding?

6 goals and 11 assists for a winger at 19 is not beans. Such a player cannot be accused of lacking end product

Eruditor:

Your second statement just typifies it- his delivery let him down yesterday.
A 19 year old winger cannot have an off day?

Eruditor:

As for the team Pep has met, you beat what's in front of you. Jupp finished equal points with Valencia group stages with Bate and Lille and barely beat Arsenal in both legs. But he swept Barca. Football can be that way. Jupp played Basel and Marseille too before RM in 2012. Basel and Marseille are not exactly teams to dance about and RM was on penalties which Pep can still do with ATM.
He topped the group winning the head to head vs the team that finished directly behind him. We had a close shave with Arsenal but he learned from his mistake and rolled out 5 straight wins. When has Guardiola done that in knockout competitions?

Jupp got to two finals in two years. If Pep is all that let him get us to just one in 3 attempts
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:10am On Apr 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

I even heard when we gave them Hummels we put in a clause which gives us a commision when they sell, So the question now is if we buy him would Dortmund cut us a check from the money we paid them?

I don hear am dey use some VM ware lingo for one or two yarns. I been just remember na him I say make I ask am

I think we would forfeit it. The way I see it the deal is as good as done

Maybe Javi finally gets to play DM.

I also heard we are eyeing Napoli's Koulibaly. Apparently I am not the only one who gets palpitations seeing Alaba at CB

Dortmund ti je wa maga gaan. Local le leyi oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 12:38am On Apr 29, 2016
A40:

You are shifting the goal post now. From zero end products to padded stats. At least we are making progress

Nope. Chamberlain has never had the season Coman is having. In fact if you add up all his assists combined in the CL it is not up to what Coman managed this season. Bear in mind Coman is almost 3 years younger. So no they are nothing alike

Now talking about your padding stats I can also say Suarez, Messi and Ronaldo are the biggest stats padders of all. Scoring the 3rd, 4th and 5th goal in an 8-0 rout of Deportivo Coruna is not stats padding?

6 goals and 11 assists for a winger at 19 is not beans. Such a player cannot be accused of lacking end product

A 19 year old winger cannot have an off day?

He topped the group winning the head to head vs the team that finished directly behind him. We had a close shave with Arsenal but he learned from his mistake and rolled out 5 straight wins. When has Guardiola done that in knockout competitions?

Jupp got to two finals in two years. If Pep is all that let him get us to just one in 3 attempts

1. No I didn't shift the goal post. You asked my definition of end product and I said so. Padded stats was my way of saying stats don't always tell the whole tale. Suarez can miss 7 easy chances in a game and score 3 penalties. The stats will say he had a hattrick, but watching the game, one may have told another story.

2. Again I am not taking anything from Coman, I know he is a good player.

3. We thank God for Jupp. Before his 5 straight wins and Treble season he went one where he won nothing and didn't have 5 wins on his way to the UCL final and I don't think many teams (if any) have had such a winning streak on a way to a final. So credit Jupp, but nonetheless for Mr consistency- Pep grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 12:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Eruditor:

This is 10 Zimbabweean dollars worth of piffle.
Your drivel is worthless to me. More substance and less of this please.

1.The semi finals are not KO stages? How did he get them past that? This must be the season for dumbo clats.

2. Why do I need to downplay beating Lyon, Auxerre, Tottenham and then failing to Barca, Bayern, Dortmund as achievements? Is this mediocrity o clock? So the Pep that has been reaching semis is doing less a job considering that since Mou left RM someone else has won La decima and there have been back to back semis for them but since Pep left Barca the same cannot be said.
You don't know what you are on about. Madrid was a disgrace in those past 7 years before he brought sanity to that team in Europe. The galaticos policy preceded Mourinho and they still didn't have success in Europe in those periods. Mediocrity was Madrid getting rap.ed 4-0 by ordinary Liverpool and getting knocked out by Lyon even with the funds plunged. It's not a stretch to far to say if Jose hadn't improved Madrid by getting them to the semis, Ancelloti would have found it more difficult winning the CL. Do you really need me to explain this to you?

3. 2nd Trial, 3rd trial, needless bloviations. He flopped one season. Added 7 players and did well. Big deal again. Pep inherited a Barca that needed to play qualifiers to be in the UCL and made them sextuple winners same season.
This your sorry attempt to save face won't fool anyone. You lied when you stated he improved them in his 3rd trial when he didn't even have a 3rd season. How he did it or what Pep did is not what is up for discussion, so stop pontificating aimlessly. He improved them in Europe, simple. Point proven, so move on.

4. The emboldened is Kevin Hart material. I see you carefully inserted the word ALMOST to do damage control to your earlier brain-fart of an assertion. Good enough you stood to take the correction.
This does not change my initial assertion. He improves his team in Europe. It's very simple. He doesn't take a team from making finals regularly to semi finalist. If he takes over a team making finals or who had just previously won the CL, it's not too difficult to infer he would have one at least one or or made the finals in 2 years. This is a simple inference from a fact but too bad we can't say the same about Pep.

5. Again with the dumb hypotheticals which seems to be your thing. He took a RM squad constituting of atleast top 2 players in each position and went to back to back semis. But the illogic you guzzle as water wants to make you believe he will suddenly be reaching finals consistently with Bayern when he could not do it with a better RM team.
What better Real team? The one that couldn't go past the round of 16 for about 7 years until he came? or the Bayern one that made 3 CL finals in 4 years, reached two finals consecutively and who had just won the CL when he took over? Logic has failed you here.
Again, it's obvious you find it so difficult to go against my analysis that's why you keep behaving like a straw man. Nobody even asked you for this explanation but you just invent it to debate because you are actually so empty regards the argument involved.

So pray tell, why didn't he take UCL winners of 2012 to another final with all the resources at his disposal? Why was he hell-bent on getting them relegated instead? Why didn't he break the jinx of consecutive semis with an expensively assembled RM team and get to 1 final?
Don't be silly. Are you saying Chelsea were the CL winners when he came in? This is false. The same Chelsea that got knocked out in the group stages of the CL in Europa. This was the event in the CL that preceded his appointment and when he came in, he took that team to the semis of the CL and this is an improvement again, so i know exactly what i'm talking about here.

There was only one jinx which was the inability of Madrid to get past the round of 16 and he broke it at his first attempt so you had nothing there again.

Mehn, hit control +S on your BS ideologies about Mou and what he could have achieved for someone who cares and believes in ifs and maybes.
I'm not trying to compare Pep and Jose because because it's obvious Pep has achieved so much in little time and he deserves a lot of credit for that so stop making this argument seem like that. Infact I'm bored of this debate already because we still haven't gone beyond the obvious.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 12:47am On Apr 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hummels is from the Bayern academy and he stated he wants to return back to his roots

Just like Reus from Dortmund academy became a star at Mochengladbach and returned to his Dortmund roots
LWKMD grin
everybody wan return back to their roots now,
dem forcefully Carry them komot before?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by olabode89(m): 1:04am On Apr 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

You conveniently left out Chelsea.

I have lost the respect I have for you. I won't deny that you possess topnotch knowledge about football but your love for flipping and twisting facts is way overboard.

How does Ranieri winning the league affect the quality of the EPL?

Klopp had not won shiit before he won the Burndisleaguedown for two consecutive years. So going by your statement above the Bundesliga is a useless league, right?

You better stop this your JK flip flop ways o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:02am On Apr 29, 2016
olabode89:
You conveniently left out Chelsea.
I have lost the respect I have for you. I won't deny that you possess topnotch knowledge about football but your love for flipping and twisting facts is way overboard.
How does Ranieri winning the league affect the quality of the EPL?
Klopp had not won shiit before he won the Burndisleaguedown for two consecutive years. So going by your statement above the Bundesliga is a useless league, right?
You better stop this your JK flip flop ways o

I dont need any respect from you, you can save it for those who care about the respect.

The truth is he has been a coach for about 30yrs and this is the first time he would be winning a league title

Its a shame that a coach who has coached several top teams cant even win one league title, If in Italy you coach Juventus, Inter Fiorentina then you are a failure
even Valencia that just won La Liga and ruined the team

Ranieri went further and coached Greece he was sacked after he lost to Faroe Island a country whose best position ever in FIFA ranking was 144

Before Leicester Ranieiri was regarded as a failed coach

If a failed coach is winning a league then that league is a useless league.

Klopp on the other side is still a young coach who started from the small teams, He was the one who took Dortmund back to limelight, he was never handed any top job like Ranieiri who got Juventus,

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:09am On Apr 29, 2016
A40:

I did my VCP 5 in 2013...and I work with VMS daily...though I need to gerrout of this IT bizness. IAAS and SAAS dey make boys redundant.

What do you need to know?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Nihilist:

I did my VCP 5 in 2013...and I work with VMS daily...though I need to gerrout of this IT bizness. IAAS and SAAS dey make boys redundant.

What do you want to get into now? pooorn? You are too old to play football and you never had the talents anyways
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:12am On Apr 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Nothing credible about that league at all.

Tupac was a new York guy too.
Burnthisleaguedown please
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Nihilist:

Basically trying to replicate then move a VME server to another location. Just need a detailed explanation on the infrastructure framework of the server. The entire process

I fit drop my email add

Lol mandem don tire. Cloud computing, Virtualization. Just runnin through mazes like a white rat
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2016
A40:

Basically trying to replicate then move a VME server to another location. Just need a detailed explanation on the infrastructure framework of the server. The entire process

I fit drop my email add

Lol mandem don tire. Cloud computing, Virtualization. Just runnin through mazes like a white rat

Ewo tu ni VME?

Which Virtual Environment you dey use though? Vmware? Hyper V? Citrix?

I'm assuming that you want to move VMs off a particular host and send the host somewhere else..right?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Eruditor:

1. No I didn't shift the goal post. You asked my definition of end product and I said so. Padded stats was my way of saying stats don't always tell the whole tale. Suarez can miss 7 easy chances in a game and score 3 penalties. The stats will say he had a hattrick, but watching the game, one may have told another story.
The padded stats is what you should have started with not claiming he has zero end product or comparing him to a rubbish player like Chamberlain even when all evidence points to the contrary

Then I would have shown you that if we want to nitpick stats like that then most likely you would find out that Lionel Messi and C. Ronaldo are the undisputed kings of padding stats.

He was the difference maker at Wolfsburg vs Bremen vs Juve. As far as debut season goes he's been a hit

Eruditor:

3. We thank God for Jupp. Before his 5 straight wins and Treble season he went one where he won nothing and didn't have 5 wins on his way to the UCL final and I don't think many teams (if any) have had such a winning streak on a way to a final. So credit Jupp, but nonetheless for Mr consistency- Pep grin
Jupp overperformed with that 2011/2012 team. Our bench was DVB, Olic, Usami, Tymoschuk, Nils Petersen and sometimes Müller who was having his worst season yet.

Alaba was not even 20. Boateng and Badstuber were 23 and 22 respectively

Yes he won nothing but did not finish worse than 2nd. Pep with a more talented side is getting his a$s handed to him and I'm expected to applaud?

When he beats Atleti and gets to the Final I will give him some credit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Nihilist:

Ewo tu ni VME?

Which Virtual Environment you dey use though? Vmware? Hyper V? Citrix?

I'm assuming that you want to move VMs off a particular host and send the host somewhere else..right?
Virtual Machine Environment na. Na Fujitsu do am

Yeah replication pretty much
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2016
A40:

Virtual Machine Environment na. Na Fujitsu do am

Yeah replication pretty much

Wow I never hear that one before.

Does it use the Datastore/Hypervisor architecture like the more popular virtualization vendors do?

If so, then I don't see a problem provided that the VMs are currently in shared storage, and the host will have access to the shared storage from its new location.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nihilist:

Does it use the Datastore/Hypervisor architecture like the more popular virtualization vendors do?

If so, then I don't see a problem provided that the VMs are currently in shared storage, and the host will have access to the shared storage from its new location.

grin grin grin

Agbako - 40 claiming I.T specialist on a faceless forum. Nihilist, abi o ri pe aye ti baje. cheesy cheesy

All those things wey you dey talk dey fly over him head, trust me.

Forget all those google lookups wey him dey do - the dude is a scruffy, miserable looking cyber cafe operator in one rickety shed with corrugated iron sheets at Obalende!

Pay him no mind!!

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Demola I will prefer not to be roped in this assault please.

Let it be known that I am an innocent bystander forces to duck for cover lest I get hit by stray bullet

A40, my hand no dey at all o.

I am now going to slowly proceed to that fence in the distance, from where I can sit down and laugh my head off. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
GBR1:

Your drivel is worthless to me. More substance and less of this please.

You don't know what you are on about. Madrid was a disgrace in those past 7 years before he brought sanity to that team in Europe. The galaticos policy preceded Mourinho and they still didn't have success in Europe in those periods. Mediocrity was Madrid getting rap.ed 4-0 by ordinary Liverpool and getting knocked out by Lyon even with the funds plunged. It's not a stretch to far to say if Jose hadn't improved Madrid by getting them to the semis, Ancelloti would have found it more difficult winning the CL. Do you really need me to explain this to you?

This your sorry attempt to save face won't fool anyone. You lied when you stated he improved them in his 3rd trial when he didn't even have a 3rd season. How he did it or what Pep did is not what is up for discussion, so stop pontificating aimlessly. He improved them in Europe, simple. Point proven, so move on.

This does not change my initial assertion. He improves his team in Europe. It's very simple. He doesn't take a team from making finals regularly to semi finalist. If he takes over a team making finals or who had just previously won the CL, it's not too difficult to infer he would have one at least one or or made the finals in 2 years. This is a simple inference from a fact but too bad we can't say the same about Pep.

What better Real team? The one that couldn't go past the round of 16 for about 7 years until he came? or the Bayern one that made 3 CL finals in 4 years, reached two finals consecutively and who had just won the CL when he took over? Logic has failed you here.
Again, it's obvious you find it so difficult to go against my analysis that's why you keep behaving like a straw man. Nobody even asked you for this explanation but you just invent it to debate because you are actually so empty regards the argument involved.
Don't be silly. Are you saying Chelsea were the CL winners when he came in? This is false. The same Chelsea that got knocked out in the group stages of the CL in Europa. This was the event in the CL that preceded his appointment and when he came in, he took that team to the semis of the CL and this is an improvement again, so i know exactly what i'm talking about here.

There was only one jinx which was the inability of Madrid to get past the round of 16 and he broke it at his first attempt so you had nothing there again.

I'm not trying to compare Pep and Jose because because it's obvious Pep has achieved so much in little time and he deserves a lot of credit for that so stop making this argument seem like that. Infact I'm bored of this debate already because we still haven't gone beyond the obvious.

1. I told you my frequency is beyond the realms of the ifs and maybes. That's pseudo-intellectualism. I don't understand why the timeline is 7 years all because you want to use strawmen to sustain a weak assertion. Did Galacticos policy not exist in 2000, 2002, 2003 when Madrid won 2 UCLs and played 1 semi-final? So why should I celebrate Mou for getting to 3 semis following the same money-frittering, star-aquiring policy? And what LFC team was mediocre? The same one that got to 2005 final and won? The same 2007 finalists? The same 2008 semi finalists?

So if without Jose, Ance wouldn't have won the UCL then without Ranieri Mou would not have gotten to the semis with CFC and without Mancini Mou wouldn't have won the UCL in 2010. How does that work for Mr (il)logic

Who is this balderdash-vending machine I am discussing with?

2. So if getting to 3 semis is improving on a team that was barely getting past the round of 16 (which is fair) then tell me how Pep is to improve on a team that just won the UCL? In your inane world getting to the final is improving on winning it?

3. Mou took a semi finalist side of 2005 and crashed them out in the round of 16 the following season. He truly improved them. Going by the bafflegab you keep spewing Mou should have gotten to the final in 2006 and probably won it in 2007. Let me tell you what he did? He crashed out in 2006 and he was fired in 2007. He came back 2014 and took a CFC side that had just won the UCL 2012, Europa 2013 and got them to a semi final in 2014. Going by your odeism he relegated a team from 2012 winners to 2014 semi finalists. 2015 we saw him crash out round of 16 again and 2016 he was fired again. But a manager that takes a team to 3 consecutive semi finals with the previous 2 times losing to the eventual winners is underperforming.

It is good you have nothing more to say. You have been saying nothing for a full day now so it only makes sense that you will have more of it to say.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nihilist:

Na Datastore my guy. Ok noted!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin grin

Agbako - 40 claiming I.T specialist on a faceless forum. Nihilist, abi o ri pe aye ti baje. cheesy cheesy

All those things wey you dey talk dey fly over him head, trust me.

Forget all those google lookups wey him dey do - the dude is a scruffy, miserable looking cyber cafe operator in one rickety shed with corrugated iron sheets at Obalende!

Pay him no mind!!
Inferiority complex no go kill you. Lmaooo you think everyone is battling and fighting for survival like you? Bwahahahahaha. Baba e ma rundown

My certifications would make you dizzy! See this eleribu! You think my only ambition in life is to monitor other people's posts and sniff people's butts around the forum. Never claimed to be an expert on Virtualization that is why I contacted Nihilist you cretinous fucktardö.

You finished 15 years ago with a Pass from Offa Poly and you have not tried to improved yourself. It is an Ozwor like you that would later marry and claim your mother in law put your destiny inside calabash

Oponu better get a clue. Behind all this NL banter some of us are putting in work and getting things done. Better yanju ara e.

Wasteman

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin

Oh what a time...

...to be alive

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, it's Friday Night Carnage!!!!

Let there be BLOOD!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.