Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1079765 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

You didnt know him. I preached his gospel here, while you and dayo were licking boathand balls. He only played one match for bayern before he left for dortmund and that period you were in pains, crying with arsenal. One wonders how you knew him. cheesy
You have mental problem. When did you start preaching his gospel? After the World Cup? Erin keke l'agbole Baba Suwe.

When we knew Hummels from the German team that sodomized England's U-21's and as a mainstay in Dortmund's backline that did back to back BL titles, never mind Euro 2012. You hadn't discovered the internet or this forum when I knew Mats Hummels tbvh.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
dayokanu:
Its rumoured that Hummels have a re-sign clause but Dortmund denied it, Its probably because Hummels was a Bayern youth product and most of the guys he grew up with in the Bayern academy are still around.

Moreover Bayern is the biggest German club and the fastest way of gaining international recognition as a German player.

Many believe Hummels and Howedes inability to break into the German team was due to them not playing at Bayern while Badstuber who is slightly less talented is already a regular for the NT.

I believe Hummels would come to Bayern but not in the next 2 seasons. He would play CL for Dortmund first

A40. You just dey know say apoche cra cra get mental problem. This is me predicting Hummels would come back to Bayern 5yrs before he did

One mad man is now claiming gospel artiste

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
dayokanu:
Has there ever been a Hummels vs badstuber argument?

Hummels has been the best CB in Germany for over a year now.

Hummels should come back to the Allianz Arena since he is a Munich youth before he was sold by Klinsmann in favour of Breno. Similar case to fabregas

And this
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

A40. You just dey know say apoche cra cra get mental problem. This is me predicting Hummels would come back to Bayern 5yrs before he did

One mad man is now claiming gospel artiste
Apoche cra cra wey no know road to this thread till 2014 is claiming he preached the gospel. He has missed his calling with that olode work e dey do. Sanyeri, Mr Ibu and co are looking for apprentice. He needs to go to National theater and audition

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
A40:

[s]You have mental problem. When did you start preaching his gospel? After the World Cup? Erin keke l'agbole Baba Suwe.

When we knew Hummels from the German team that sodomized England's U-21's and as a mainstay in Dortmund's backline that did back to back BL titles, never mind Euro 2012. You hadn't discovered the internet or this forum when I knew Mats Hummels tbvh. [/s]

You and your master were claiming boathand was a better cb to hummels, even when fifa had settled it, because he was with dortmund. I told you boathand couldn't smell him in quality and now after a year you dolts are now a believer. Do you want me to attach where you hatefully stated boathand outperformed hummels in a match in order to run him down? I put money against your lie to scoop your salary, you ran away. Dayo is always pained that hummels was in world cup 11. Now you are telling stories how you were loyal to hummels, na dog go chop una mouth. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

You and your master were claiming boathand was a better cb to hummels, even when fifa had settled it, because he was with dortmund. I told you boathand couldn't smell him in quality and now after a year you dolts are now a believer. Do you want me to attach where you hatefully stated boathand outperformed hummels in a match in order to run him down? I put money against your lie to scoop your salary, you ran away. Dayo is always pained that hummels was in world cup 11. Now you are telling stories how you were loyal to hummels, na dog go chop una mouth. cheesy

Just do the world a favor and join a monastery or seminary let us know that this phoolishness will end with you. Because when the Creator said Be Fruitful and Multiply you were not among the people he was refering to.

Somebody brought up evidence of his recognition of Hummels as far back as 5 years ago and you are still here barking like a rabid mongrel. What kind of unfortunate beast of misfortune and sorrow is this?

What did FIFA settle werey alaso. We can also say UEFA have settled it by including Boateng in the UEFA Team of the Year and Euro Team of the Tournament.

You are a jester. Why didn't you put your 'money' at the start of the last Euros on who UEFA would recognize between Boateng and Hummels. Olowo audio.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thiago 2 assists for Spain already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
I swear Airmark keeps this thread going. If not for Airmark this thread for don die since. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:18am On Mar 27, 2017
I don't know what Robben is still trying to prove by playing 90mins and partaking in the disgrace that is the Dutch National Team.

Müller on target for the 2nd straight game. I hope this is a sign he is slowly picking up form. We are going to need him vs Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:16am On Mar 27, 2017
A40:
I don't know what Robben is still trying to prove by playing 90mins and partaking in the disgrace that is the Dutch National Team.

Müller on target for the 2nd straight game. I hope this is a sign he is slowly picking up form. We are going to need him vs Madrid

Is boathand out of action for the rest of the season? He is no more playing for both club and country again. I saw suleman on bench, how would coach prefer howedes as cb to him? Many questions begging for answers.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Looks like Douglas Costa would be fine after all. Word is he could be back in training next week
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bayansh Munshit!!! sad lipsrsealed
DEAD!!!

DEAD!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dayopari ramukanu balddeuter.
Why is this thread so dry like this?? Make it wet, spew something.
Even if it's Boathand semen u are about to swallow, spew it out on the floor, make it wet like u do to ur oloshos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Happy 31st birthday to the National team captain. CL winner, World cup winner. Best keeper in the game for the past 4 seasons. Manuel Neuer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:19am On Mar 28, 2017
A40:
Looks like Douglas Costa would be fine after all. Word is he could be back in training next week

When is boathand returning to first team? Against madrid ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:26am On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

When is boathand returning to first team? Against madrid ?
Did you know Carlo Ancelotti is actually on Twitter? This is his official handle @MrAncelotti

You can ask him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2017
A40:

Did you know Carlo Ancelotti is actually on Twitter? This is his official handle @MrAncelotti

You can ask him

Thanks bro. No need of asking him again. Going by his last tweet, he is contented with the team that won him quarter final ticket, no addition needed. Boathand should start looking towards china.

Carlo Ancelotti‏Verified account @MrAncelotti Mar 8
Excellent work from my team!! Now let's face the quarter-finals!! @FCBayern #MiaSanMia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:41am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
airmark:

Thanks bro. No need of asking him again. Going by his last tweet, he is contented with the team that won him quarter final ticket, no addition needed. Boathand should start looking towards china.

Carlo Ancelotti‏Verified account @MrAncelotti Mar 8
Excellent work from my team!! Now let's face the quarter-finals!! @FCBayern #MiaSanMia

Even if he goes to South Sudan its still on record that he won a CL and a world cup at 25. A feat John Terryble never achieved.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/846329472525746176
I wouldn't mind him on a 3 year deal. However he's been a bit of a diva on the pitch lately. Arsenal would do that to you sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
A40:

Even if he goes to South Sudan its still on record that he won a CL and a world cup at 25. A feat John Terryble never achieved.

Leave apoche cra cra make he dey foam for mouth

Ask him to bet $200 if Boateng go make team this weekend

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
A40:

I wouldn't mind him on a 3 year deal. However he's been a bit of a diva on the pitch lately. Arsenal would do that to you sha

But na Arsenal na, Who wan dey do monkey dey work baboon dey chop. We have many dovas already he should join the other divas
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Leave apoche cra cra make he dey foam for mouth

Ask him to bet $200 if Boateng go make team this weekend

He won't start the match this weekend, $200
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:
He won't start the match this weekend, $200

If you have the money should we involve nihilist?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you have the money should we involve nihilist?

I am talking about not making first eleven, if he came on as a sub, I would still win.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:
I am talking about not making first eleven, if he came on as a sub, I would still win.

Yes are you ready.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes are you ready.

Sure grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1 and Raumdeuter

10% Boardman commision.

Please contact jackbauersballs@gmail.com immediately
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nihilist:

10% Boardman commision.

Oya chelseafan1 confirm with nihilist I will send mine as soon as you confirm you are good with the terms
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nihilist:

10% Boardman commision.

Gbayi Board man.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Gbayi Board man.

Are you down?

If so, my PayPal account is my email address listed there.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Oya chelseafan1 confirm with nihilist I will send mine as soon as you confirm you are good with the terms

Nihilist said he will pay 4 me.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.