Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081997 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:56am On Mar 11, 2017
George Weah country did not make the world cup because they were small, His club did not make the CL final

Terry on the other side, his country made the world cup and he flopped, His club made the CL final and he flopped

He saw Shabani Nonda and flopped, He saw Ayew and flopped

John Floperry

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dayo... Did you see how floppy that Frankfurt no 31 was? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
George Weah country did not make the world cup because they were small, His club did not make the CL final

Terry on the other side, his country made the world cup and he flopped, His club made the CL final and he flopped

He saw Shabani Nonda and flopped, He saw Ayew and flopped

John Floperry

This is one of the most senseless lines have read in this section. Did trinidad and tobago and slovenia not qualify for world cup with a far lower population? Shift the post again apari ramuzaki. Meanwhile, weah is a football legend and never played nations cup, world cup and ucl finals, deal with that. Can you see how stvpid you are now?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
coded01:
Dayo... Did you see how floppy that Frankfurt no 31 was? grin

Is boathand playing ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
airmark:

Is boathand playing ?

No...

Lewan... Don score...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
2-0 already...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
coded01:
2-0 already...

Bayern has been more comfortable since boathand went on injury. This is example of a tag-along player. Without boathand, bayern is even stronger and that's what we have seen now. He is still in his peak and no one is missing him, except some of us who enjoy watching his shows of shame on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
airmark:

Bayern has been more comfortable since boathand went on injury. This is example of a tag-along player. Without boathand, bayern is even stronger and that's what we have seen now. He is still in his peak and no one is missing him, except some of us who enjoy watching his shows of shame on the pitch.

3-0... grin

E be like say Boateng go enter soon...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Allianz crowd welcomes their Hero Boatang... grin

Sub for Martinez...

cc Airmark...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lewan fumbles a one on one... shocked

Still one of the best strikers in Europe... cool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
coded01:
Allianz crowd welcomes their Hero Boatang... grin

Sub for Martinez...

cc Airmark...

After 3-0 . cheesy cheesy cheesy They knew if they concede 2 pks the 3points is still guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ramdueter... ..Carlo vs Pep

You can feel the difference
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
airmark:

After 3-0 . cheesy cheesy cheesy They knew if they concede 2 pks the 3points is still guaranteed

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
airmark:

Who changed what mumu? I proved beyond reasonable doubt that nedved didnt play more than two games as LW. He played in formation he was tagged LM not LW. He was a midfielder not a winger during those years, put your money where your mouth is. You keep running away .
You are a phool capable of starting a fight with yourself in a phone booth. My post clearly indicated Nedved primarily as an LM. This I showed from his Lazio days. The koko here is he didn't primarily play the same position with Zidane like you phoolishly claimed. Oloshi! Did you put your money where your mouth was when you claimed Javi never played an important match for Spain at CB?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Apoche cra cra gon apoche cra cra, imagine comparing Alonso to Arbeloa!

Aiye le ooo. I have been engaging a lunatic all this time

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
airmark:

That's how germans stvpidly rate players in their domains, not surprised. If they could call boathand a legend, why wont they call a former madridsta, a bayern legend. Their league is messed up.
Where did you see Bayern legend? You must be either be blind or a drug addict. Always hallucinating. Basehead

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
A40:

[s]You are a phool capable of starting a fight with yourself in a phone booth. My post clearly indicated Nedved primarily as an LM. This I showed from his Lazio days. The koko here is he didn't primarily play the same position with Zidane like you phoolishly claimed. Oloshi! Did you put your money where your mouth was when you claimed Javi never played an important match for Spain at CB?[/s]

A40:

[s]Where did you see Bayern legend? You must be either be blind or a drug addict. Always hallucinating. Basehead[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy Welcome back. It seems Lolawilliams has finally paid for your mobile data. Take your L and give L ola, sorry she already has it in her name.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don miss all those long suru from BoaTANK. Welcome.

100 goals in 136 games. Best free signing ever?

Müller with his 10th assist as well. Was my MOTM yesterday and very unlucky not to score. I hope he recovers his form when we need to face the big boys
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Welcome back. It seems Lolawilliams has finally paid for your mobile data. Take your L and give L ola, sorry she already has it in her name.
Asinwin they don't call you LL Phool J for nothing. Who compares Arbeloa to Alonso? Wasteman

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
A40:

Asinwin they don't call you LL Phool J for nothing. Who compares Arbeloa to Alonso? Wasteman

cheesy

What was this one saying here. Ajakaja, pick two Ls from LoLa, she is animashaun. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
airmark:

cheesy

What was this one saying here. Ajakaja, pick two Ls from LoLa, she is animashaun. cheesy
Why are you so infatuated with Lola you useless eunuch. You have a long history of trailing women who have shown zero interest in you. Who can blame them tho? What a creep!

Anyway back to the matter, are you questioning Alonso's legendary status? Let me know so I can to add that to your long list of monumental gaffes. S0domite

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
I hope this Kimmich thing is just bants. I don't blame him for being a bit upset. He did bail Ancelotti out a few times earlier in the season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
A40:

Why are you so infatuated with Lola you useless eunuch. You have a long history of trailing women who have shown zero interest in you. Who can blame them tho? What a creep!

Anyway back to the matter, are you questioning Alonso's legendary status? Let me know so I can to add that to your long list of monumental gaffes. S0domite

cheesy cheesy

Loverboy feeling high. I am contented with what i have kid, i just needed her to give you her L, not love though. As regards alonso issue, have settled that with your master.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Loverboy feeling high. I am contented with what i have kid, i just needed her to give you her L, not love though. As regards alonso issue, have settled that with your master.
Loverboy? Ol boy eh. You are very very daft! How can you be talking about contentment when you talk about Lola even more than I do you phool!

Just keep the innocent girl out of your mouth and stop disgracing yourself as usual. Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
A40:

Loverboy? Ol boy eh. You are very very daft! How can you be talking about contentment when you talk about Lola even more than I do you phool!

Just keep the innocent girl out of your mouth and stop disgracing yourself as usual. Ignoramus

Yeye boy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:20am On Mar 15, 2017
No suprises. Dortmund it is in the DFB Pokal semis
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:49am On Mar 15, 2017
A year ago, when leicester was leading epl table.

raumdeuter:

Better pray leicester doesnt win to at least save the EPL some shame

Sevilla, 3rd best team in spain was thrown out of ucl by leicester. Life drama. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:19am On Mar 15, 2017
airmark:
A year ago, when leicester was leading epl table.

Sevilla, 3rd best team in spain was thrown out of ucl by leicester. Life drama. cheesy

It won't save epl from being the 3rd best league in Europe

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:20am On Mar 16, 2017
If we don't buy Kylian Mbappe this summer I would know we are not serious. If we could splurge on Renato then we have to go all in balls out to sign this kid before City, PSG, Madrid do

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Hoping we dont draw any of the Spanish teams nor Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Professorfrisky: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2017
airmark:

This is one of the most senseless lines have read in this section. Did trinidad and tobago and slovenia not qualify for world cup with a far lower population? Shift the post again apari ramuzaki. Meanwhile, weah is a football legend and never played nations cup, world cup and ucl finals, deal with that. Can you see how stvpid you are now?
he played in the nations cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Professorfrisky:
he played in the nations cup

Final ? No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.