Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070747 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Here we go again. . Airmark, carry your wahala comot for here grin grin. Season go soon start.

By now it's no longer news James Rodriguez is now a Bayern player, at least for the next 2 yrs and at a fantastic price, i must say.God bless that man Kalle.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
pkasso:
Here we go again. . Airmark, carry your wahala comot for here grin grin. Season go soon start.

By now it's no longer news James Rodriguez is now a Bayern player, at least for the next 2 yrs and at a fantastic price, i must say.God bless that man Kalle.

I am seeing a good bayern team with the injection of james. I still believe your defence is there to let you down in ucl, with robotic sulemana and calamitous boathand.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pre season friendly just concluded, Bayern 1 Hoffenheim 0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Who is following the Telekom cup match here?

This tolisso guy look shaky o. Perhaps it first match fever.

Interesting game so far. Waiting for the final and please the mgt should find a way to dispose ribery next season. The guy don pass am. He is not the type Bayern should be parading when competing for the UCL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
omotayos01:
Who is following the Telekom cup match here?

This tolisso guy look shaky o. Perhaps it first match fever.

Interesting game so far. Waiting for the final and please the mgt should find a way to dispose ribery next season. The guy don pass am. He is not the type Bayern should be parading when competing for the UCL

I saw part of the match. This should e Ribery last season and I think its just a courtesy to him. He should stay more on the wings

Muller and Lewy playing upfront with Lewy drifting wide atimes

A lot of players are not available, Coman has been burning up the wings
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
sleekdot:

I saw part of the match. This should e Ribery last season and I think its just a courtesy to him. He should stay more on the wings

Muller and Lewy playing upfront with Lewy drifting wide atimes
I saw that but they might struggle against big team with the formation and hoffeinheim did not come to the party

A lot of players are not available, Coman has been burning up the wings
I hope so

I saw that but they might struggle against big team with the formation and hoffeinheim did not come to the party today at all

Coman is just and average winger with the mentality of run,dribble and pass. Sometime he does not even look up before making a pass. This is not the type of winger Bayern should be parading as well. We need a winger with eyes for goal.

Looking forward to how Carlo is going to play James in the second match.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
omotayos01:

I hope so

I saw that but they might struggle against big team with the formation and hoffeinheim did not come to the party today at all

Coman is just and average winger with the mentality of run,dribble and pass. Sometime he does not even look up before making a pass. This is not the type of winger Bayern should be parading as well. We need a winger with eyes for goal.

Looking forward to how Carlo is going to play James in the second match.

In a big game barring injuries I will expect Robben to start in place of Coman and James in places of Ribery. Muller, Tolliso or Thiago will have to drop for Vidal depending on whether we are attacking, defending or playing possesion

There was one move towards the end where Coman broke away on a counter, I expected a one time pass towards Lewy but he stopped and pulled back,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Abeg where is A40?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
airmark:

I am seeing a good bayern team with the injection of james. I still believe your defence is there to let you down in ucl, with robotic sulemana and calamitous boathand.
Robotic sulemana! I don die grin. Make i no lie, Sule sometimes plays like he has a metal rod lodged somewhere in his back but it's understandable kid's a 6'4. Kinda like Van Buyten. You don't expect a man that size to be the quickest around. But the boy is definitely not half as bad as you portray him. I've seen enough of him to know he's quality.

Boateng matter na God hand e dey. I don gba kamu.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
pkasso:
Robotic sulemana! I don die grin. Make i no lie, Sule sometimes plays like he has a metal rod lodged somewhere in his back but it's understandable kid's a 6'4. Kinda like Van Buyten. You don't expect a man that size to be the quickest around. But the boy is definitely not half as bad as you portray him. I've seen enough of him to know he's quality.

Boateng matter na God hand e dey. I don gba kamu.

Well pique is taller and faster than him. He probably sleeps in fast food restaurants. The level i expect bayern defenders to be may be too high for him. Another burndisleaguedown trophy already in the bag again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
So we beat Bremen 2-nil. I missed the first match and only managed to catch the last few minutes of the final. I don forget say Telekom cup na 45 mins.

From what i read here, it seems like Ribery put in a stinker in the first game. This should be his last season for Bayern.

ICC next on our pre-season schedule.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
airmark:

Well pique is taller and faster than him. He probably sleeps in fast food restaurants. The level i expect bayern defenders to be may be too high for him. Another burndisleaguedown trophy already in the bag again.
Nah.

From your 'Bible', Whoscored:

Niklas Sule: 195cm 97kg.

Gerard Pique: 194cm 85kg.

So you see he's not only taller but BIGGER than Pique. And he's definitely faster. I read somewhere during the week that Sule clocked a top speed of 21.4 miles/hr last season which is about the same speed as Kingsley Coman who is statistically the fastest player at Bayern. That shows the boy can turn on the burners if he wants. Maybe his huge size masks his athleticism. I'm pretty sure Sule will definitely beat Hummels in a foot race.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
pkasso:

Nah.

From your 'Bible', Whoscored:

Niklas Sule: 195cm 97kg.

Gerard Pique: 194cm 85kg.

So you see he's not only taller but BIGGER than Pique. And he's definitely faster. I read somewhere during the week that Sule clocked a top speed of 21.4 miles/hr last season which is about the same speed as Kingsley Coman who is statistically the fastest player at Bayern. That shows the boy can turn on the burners if he wants. Maybe his huge size masks his athleticism. I'm pretty sure Sule will definitely beat Hummels in a foot race.

Ok. I hope he benches boathand next season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
sleekdot:

In a big game barring injuries I will expect Robben to start in place of Coman and James in places of Ribery. Muller, Tolliso or Thiago will have to drop for Vidal depending on whether we are attacking, defending or playing possesion

There was one move towards the end where Coman broke away on a counter, I expected a one time pass towards Lewy but he stopped and pulled back,
Of course I expect James and robben to start ahead of ribery and Coman. However this depend on the team we are playing. Base on today information, Carlo can as well play robben, ribery/coman while tolisso and Muller sit on the bench to accommodate Vidal and James.

What your opinion about tolliso performance today? The guy does not impress me today. I hope he comes around in subsequent match.

Coman lack balance sometime. I thought the counter will result in a goal since it since it 3 to 1. Instead of making the pass, the nigga opted to dribble thereby killing the counter. The nigga still need alot to learn, everything is not about dribbling and running
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
omotayos01:

Of course I expect James and robben to start ahead of ribery and Coman. However this depend on the team we are playing. Base on today information, Carlo can as well play robben, ribery/coman while tolisso and Muller sit on the bench to accommodate Vidal and James.

What your opinion about tolliso performance today? The guy does not impress me today. I hope he comes around in subsequent match.

Coman lack balance sometime. I thought the counter will result in a goal since it since it 3 to 1. Instead of making the pass, the nigga opted to dribble thereby killing the counter. The nigga still need alot to learn, everything is not about dribbling and running

Comans main strenght is his speed, he doesnt look up enough and a lot of his crosses are poor quality ones, I think he would be behind Robben James, Muller, Ribery in that order having him as a 5th choice wonger wont hurt us

Tolliso seems like a Vidal lite. Seems like a guy who wants to run and play all action football. I am waiting to see how Carlo want to fit him into his formation, Rudy will always be an option too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
airmark:

I seriously doubt it. Boateng despite his flaws is still superior. He can always bench Martinez though. That guy just dey vex me these days.

Ehen, before i forget. Now that your club has signed one of those "useless German defenders" as you usually say, in Rudiger, wetin you go do?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
sleekdot:

Comans main strenght is his speed, he doesnt look up enough and a lot of his crosses are poor quality ones, I think he would be behind Robben James, Muller, Ribery in that order having him as a 5th choice wonger wont hurt us

Tolliso seems like a Vidal lite. Seems like a guy who wants to run and play all action football. I am waiting to see how Carlo want to fit him into his formation, Rudy will always be an option too
The reason while his crosses is poor is simply because he does not look up most time when crossing. What he does is to either try to run or dribble pass a defender and deliver the cross without looking up. This is one of the reason while his crosses are mediocre and poor even his shot self na war. Carlo can start him in DFB Porkal match if not for everything at least for playing time.

About tolliso, are u basing this ur opinion on the first match or the second match or while he was playing for Lyon. If it is the formal I don't see him as a lite Vidal based on yesterday match, for the latter, no comment on that cuz I did not watch him playing for Lyon.

In all, it too early sha and it not fair to use one game to jugde a player but I hope he live up to expectations.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
pkasso:
I seriously doubt it. Boateng despite his flaws is still superior. He can always bench Martinez though. That guy just dey vex me these days.

Ehen, before i forget. Now that your club has signed one of those "useless German defenders" as you usually say, in Rudiger, wetin you go do?
Wetin Martinez do u wey u dey vex these day? Me want to know.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
airmark:

This ur bad belle toward boateng is terrifying.

How can you of all people type with ur hand and say "I hope Sule benches boateng".

Please whatever pot u have being smoking that is making u not see clearly and as well causing u to make idiotic comment. U need to stop it. It not good for your health and can make u a threat or danger to people around you.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by JamiuOkola(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2017
chic2pimp:
Abeg where is A40?
Hahahaha!
Shey when i was warning him, you people his people were keeping quiet.
Awon temi deal pelu e lowo. We go soon release am. He think say i dey follow am joke before abi?
Nobody messes with JamiuOkola and gets away with it. This one go teach him and his likes to tread carefully and no dey open mouth anyhow.
This one na part one!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
omotayos01:

This ur bad belle toward boateng is terrifying.

How can you of all people type with ur hand and say "I hope Sule benches boateng".

Please whatever pot u have being smoking that is making u not see clearly and as well causing u to make idiotic comment. U need to stop it. It not good for your health and can make u a threat or danger to people around you.

Inu igbo wo ni iwo ti jade wa? Dayo come and cage this your dog.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
omotayos01:

Wetin Martinez do u wey u dey vex these day? Me want to know.
My brother, i'm yet to forget how he sabotaged our efforts last season. Nigga was on a one-man mission to wreck our season. 2 bookings in a space of how many minutes against Real that completely turned the game on its head. That shambolic showing against Dortmund in the DFB Pokal semi. And some other games in the league.

Hummels has been covering his arse. He's clearly better off as a DMF but we all know that ship sailed a long time ago. I expect Sule to usurp him as our 3rd CB.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Today's game was a strange one. We dominated play, created chances but struggled to convert. It could have easily ended 5-1.

At this point i only care about the performance not necessarily the result. James looked sharp and was a big threat all through. Lewy had a quiet game. The rest were decent, nothing special. All in all, a good game. AC Milan next on the 22nd.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Spy360(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
pkasso:
Today's game was a strange one. We dominated play, created chances but struggled to convert. It could have easily ended 5-1.

At this point i only care about the performance not necessarily the result. James looked sharp and was a big threat all through. Lewy had a quiet game. The rest were decent, nothing special. All in all, a good game. AC Milan next on the 22nd.
Why are you such an unrepentant liar eh?

How many goals should Arsenal have scored?

Take your L with humility and go and sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Looks like airfart idol is getting chased from Leverkusen to West Ham

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3161370/javier-chicharito-hernandez-agrees-to-join-west-ham
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Creatrixity(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
raumdeuter:
Looks like airfart idol is getting chased from Leverkusen to West Ham

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3161370/javier-chicharito-hernandez-agrees-to-join-west-ham

Yay!

It's great to hear that Javier is finally leaving that useless Bundesliga club for a more sensible outfit.

He probably got tired of having his hard work foiled by mediocre defending at Leverkusen

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Creatrixity:

Yay!

It's great to hear that Javier is finally leaving that useless Bundesliga club for a more sensible outfit.

He probably got tired of having his hard work foiled by mediocre defending at Leverkusen

Which hard work

In January Mexico star striker Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez finally ended his goal scoring drought on Saturday, grabbing a goal for Bayer Leverkusen against Borussia Monchengladbach in Bundesliga play.
It was his first goal since October.

Another one

The drought is over! On the final day of the season, Chicharito scores his first #Bundesliga goal since Matchday 21.

— FOX Soccer (@FOXSoccer) May 20, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
ToyinDipo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNLKExFAAPI

Some loser made this video, and you grabbed it and post it here?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Some loser made this video, and you grabbed it and post it here?
Lol, a video based on truth and facts!
Where is a better place to post it than here. cheesy
Sometimes I wonder how someone with no balls made a career in football.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:41am On Jul 21, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Lol, a video based on truth and facts!
Where is a better place to post it than here. cheesy
Sometimes I wonder how someone with no balls made a career in football.

What are the truth, facts and common sense in that video
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 12:48am On Jul 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

What are the truth, facts and common sense in that video
The truth is Guardiola is a coward and two-faced person
Facts: Saint Guardiola refused an handshake from Ronaldo at an award night
He treated a lot of players badly, but poses with them charmingly on cameras
He has a problem with a player, he won't be able to say it to the player's face
more in the video.
Common sense: it justifiable to resent someone with such low behaviours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.