Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076782 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2017
Unto the next page
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
usbcable:

The guy never amuses me.

He must sha respond even if it means saying something that is illogical to the line of discuss
cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 3:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Dayo? Why is it that Bayern is way ahead of all other teams in the Bundesliga for the past couple of years.

Why can't Bayern leave other teams top players in the League and make the league competitive.

Waiting for a response from Bundesliga fans and not Dayo alone.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 3:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Any time and any day, this place na graveyard.
No wonder apari no dey gree stay one place.
Jumping from thread to thread like lawn tennis ball.

Abeg make we look for and redirect more bayansh fans to liven up this graveyard.
. Airmark has done his best.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Bimffo:
Dayo? Why is it that Bayern is way ahead of all other teams in the Bundesliga for the past couple of years.

Why can't Bayern leave other teams top players in the League and make the league competitive.

They have already won the league even b4 it started, look at the odds compared to other teams. He's tired of that league, that's why he is a part time Barca fan grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bimffo:

Why is it Bayern business how other clubs run their business.

Bayern is ahead because we do better business than others
German laws don't allow sugar daddies, so any wrong business deal you make you will suffer the consequences no sugar daddy will bail you out

At a time Dortmund blew money irresponsibly, the top 3 most expensive transfers in the league Tomas Rosicky, Marco Amoroso and Jan Koller were playing for Dortmund. They couldn't win on the field and almost went bankrupt.

This transfer window
Bayern bought James from Madrid.
Bayern bought Tolliso from Lyon

So which teams top player should they leave alone.

When the players don't go to Bayern will it make it more competitive if these players go to man city, man utd, Madrid Juventus etc.

Kagawa Mikitaryan Sahin Perisic Gundogan Leroy Sane, Ozil, Khedira are examples
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Free My Nigga A40....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chelseafan1:

They have already won the league even b4 it started, look at the odds compared to other teams. He's tired of that league, that's why he is a part time Barca fan grin grin

1.12 odds for bayern to win the league. cheesy cheesy cheesy

chic2pimp:
Free My Nigga A40....

Where is he? I pray he is safe wherever he is.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
chic2pimp:
Free My Nigga A40....

Oshey tell the judge to drop his case.

Thug life. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
chic2pimp:
Free My Nigga A40....

What happened to him? I hope he is ok.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hasan Salihamidzic is Bayern new sporting director

Great player for us and hopefully a great sporting director. He speaks 5 languages
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
raumdeuter:
Hasan Salihamidzic is Bayern new sporting director

Great player for us and hopefully a great sporting director. He speaks 5 languages

Are you a heartless soul? Where is a40?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wetin happen to A40? That nigga has not been seen since independence day.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ibime:
Wetin happen to A40? That nigga has not been seen since independence day.

Omo....Na dayo fit answer that qxn.mehn don dey ask after am for days now no show.

I hope him dey alright sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Trailing Liverpool 0-2 at halftime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Although this is just a friendly match but from what I have seen so far, Bayern should just kiss the UCL goodbye.

Lewandoski has been shit so far. His link up play was so bad that he get dispossessed easily cuz he is clueless with the ball most time.

Tolisso and Sanchez hardly made forward pass, they either pass to the back or make side way pass. In fact most of the forward passes came from either Martinez or Hummels.

At this stage, Bayern should not be parading rafinha as a RB. Nigga offer nothing going forward thereby rendering our attack from the right wing useless. His defending self is questionable.

Our only attack is from left-wing as this is due to the fact that ribery and alaba complementary each other.

We need someone with the ability to attack and defend as a RB cuz even kimmich that is said to replace him is not a proper right back.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
omotayos01:
Although this is just a friendly match but from what am seeing so far, Bayern should just kiss the UCL goodbye.

Lewandoski has been shit so far. His link up play was so bad that he get dispossessed easily cuz he is clueless with the ball most time.

Tolisso and Sanchez hardly made forward pass, they either pass to the back or make side way pass. In fact most of the forward passes came from either Martinez or Hummels.

At this stage, Bayern should not be parading rafinha as a RB. Nigga offer nothing going forward thereby rendering our attack from the right wing useless. His defending self is questionable.

Our only attack is from left-wing as this is due to the fact that ribery and alaba complementary each other.

We need someone with the ability to attack and defend as a RB cuz even kimmich that is said to replace him is not a proper right back.

I agree with most of wat you said. The only excuse I can give is that this is pre season

We look so disjointed and terrible, If this was a real mid season game, I will be calling for the sack of Ancelotti. No pattern no formation we barely even create chances. The last time we looked so useless was in Van Gaal last season

Maybe the players are still in holiday mode sha but everyone has been very poor.

Rafinha aside from bombing forward most times aimlessly is pretty useless. he has no awareness at all, I hope Kimmich and Rudy will play that role better. Maybe its time to try a 3 man defence

Without the intensity of Robben Vidal Boateng, Kimmich we look no better than a mid table team out there

The way the players have been dropping like flies there, Looks like we are no fit at all

3-0 now. Rafinha lost Sturridge and Hummels kept him onside.

Ancelotti I dey look you one kain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

I agree with most of wat you said. The only excuse I can give is that this is pre season

We look so disjointed and terrible, If this was a real mid season game, I will be calling for the sack of Ancelotti. No pattern no formation we barely even create chances. The last time we looked so useless was in Van Gaal last season

Maybe the players are still in holiday mode sha but everyone has been very poor.

Rafinha aside from bombing forward most times aimlessly is pretty useless. he has no awareness at all, I hope Kimmich and Rudy will play that role better. Maybe its time to try a 3 man defence

Without the intensity of Robben Vidal Boateng, Kimmich we look no better than a mid table team out there

The way the players have been dropping like flies there, Looks like we are no fit at all

3-0 now. Rafinha lost Sturridge and Hummels kept him onside.

Ancelotti I dey look you one kain
It pre season and we chop 4 from Ac Milan, 2 from inter Milan and 4 fucking goal from Liverpool. Remember we can't even score one in these match.

Bayern did not just look disjointed, our play has been very abysmal while the attack is in shambolic. The only time we make meaningful impact going forward is through a 34 year old winger. I think we are bleeped already.

Which holiday mode when our match against Dortmund is on the 5th August. Are they going to play with this holiday mode mindset against Dortmund?

I agree with you about not having the intensity of robben, boateng, Vidal. Bayern look average.

In this pre season, I av not seen the value James add to the Bayern team. I won't make conclusion about him yet, I we wait till January.

Carlo better come with something better and it seems this 4-2-3-1 formation is not working at all. It not a must James and Muller start, the two can even sit on the bench self while we play 4-3-3 with robbery in the wing and Lewandoski as the only striker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Why do Bayern even sell Costa self and bought Coman.

Coman has nothing else to offer except to run, run and nothing else.

If Bayern need a speedster as a winger why not sign Asafa Powell instead. I believe he can do the job better than the nigga up there.

Although gnabry is a wasteman, but at this point, I will even prefer him to Coman if not for everything bt eyes for goal.

Let me jejely watch as things unfold while my alomo bitters do the rest. But I know we are in for a long ride with these shity performance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
afrodoc2:

Thought you said it was just pre-season? When it mattered most Zero Zero lived up to his name with ZERO goals and ZERO assists for a whole season. shocked
Do we call him sub-zero?
Sub-zero might be the perfect name for him. Me self wonder how a CM that passes backwards and side way will have an assist. Carlo better offload him. Let him go and learn how to make pass that will lead to a goal cuz backward and side passes will lot earn him a single assist.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
omotayos01:

Sub-zero might be the perfect name for him. Me self wonder how a CM that passes backwards and side way will have an assist. Carlo better offload him. Let him go and learn how to make pass that will lead to a goal cuz backward and side passes will lot earn him a single assist.

Carlo needs to watch it this season. His buys are Renato, Tolliso, James. They need to deliver or he will face the sword
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

Carlo needs to watch it this season. His buys are Renato, Tolliso, James. They need to deliver or he will face the sword

Hmmmmm...all the excitement over the buys don disappear finish abi? Not to worry James should do well tho.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
diggz:
Hmmmmm...all the excitement over the buys don disappear finish abi? Not to worry James should do well tho.

James is costing us 5m a season. The real season starts soon. The same measure used for Guardiola would be used for Ancelotti

Ancelotti needs to deliver this season or he gets fired
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

James is costing us 5m a season. The real season starts soon. The same measure used for Guardiola would be used for Ancelotti

Ancelotti needs to deliver this season or he gets fired

Calm down. Carlo will deliver. Na preseason ojare. When you guys wanted to kill us few days ago, I did not hear Ur voice then o!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
diggz:
Calm down. Carlo will deliver. Na preseason ojare. When you guys wanted to kill us few days ago, I did not hear Ur voice then o!

If these performances are in real competitive games then I will start to worry and get very fast on the Carlo-Out Train
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

If these performances are in real competitive games then I will start to worry and get very fast on the Carlo-Out Train

True....but Carlo is one coach I can bet my money on tho. Anyways, what is Ur minimum expectation this season?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
diggz:
True....but Carlo is one coach I can bet my money on tho. Anyways, what is Ur minimum expectation this season?

Guardiola was adjudged to have failed with league cup and CL semi, that means Carlo has to do better

CL final is my expectations anything less he should be sacked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

Guardiola was adjudged to have failed with league cup and CL semi, that means Carlo has to do better

CL final is my expectations anything less he should be sacked

Cl will be interesting tho. I have a feeling 2english teams will get to semis while one will get to the finals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 12:05am On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Tolliso look like a suspect self. One of his back pass led to the first goal. There are so many errors he made today that would have lead to a goal if Liverpool were more clinical in front of goal.

I am not sure if Sanchez is Carlo buy heck even tolliso but am certain of James.

I thought James was the second option after Alexi Sanchez. From what I have seen so far, James does not come close at all.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2017
diggz:
Cl will be interesting tho. I have a feeling 2english teams will get to semis while one will get to the finals

I think Liverpool, Spurs are not very strong contenders, Chelsea is weaker and thin I expect them to crash out max quarters.

Mourinho has a game plan with his buys it is to play the most defensive and bunker football in Europe and don't be surprised if he goes very far. I expect him to have serious troubles if he meets a strong underdog alsoif he plays similar negative teams like Juve Atletico.
Madrid is a beast Ronaldo has refused to get old and the whole of Europe need miracles to stop them this season from a 3rd title in a row

This plan can either succeed very well or fail outstandingly

Pep should make the quarters anything from there will be a bonus depending on who he meets. He wont win it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by footreja: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Pep should make the quarters anything from there will be a bonus depending on who he meets. He wont win it

Then he must get sacked. The money he spent since last year must get him to final, minimum.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2017
omotayos01:
Tolliso look like a suspect self. One of his back pass led to the first goal. There are so many errors he made today that would have lead to a goal if Liverpool were more clinical in front of goal.

I am not sure if Sanchez is Carlo buy heck even tolliso but am certain of James.

I thought James was the second option after Alexi Sanchez. From what I have seen so far, James does not come close at all.

James is a very inferior player to Alexis, the only positive for James is that he is cheap. 5m a season. If he was bought for 45M plus I would be very pissed.

Tolliso is very unrefined he likes to run and he cant man the midfield himself, I will think he can do better if he has a older partner beside him like Vidal and Martinez to guide him

Renato needs to go on loan or somewhere. He wont get minutes here and he will become poorer. Lets see what we can get out of Rudy

I am still secretly hoping we buy Alexis, but buying James has really locked one spot. Carlo has been trying to convince us James will come good and I am hoping he does

I don't like James style of play, He is too soft. yet he wants play to go through him. The only advantage was his price tag

If James fails, Carlo should just fall on the sword. My patience is running thin with him

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.