Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075368 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2017
footreja:
Then he must get sacked. The money he spent since last year must get him to final, minimum.

Na so e easy to reach final, Other teams have Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Ronaldo Ramos Griezman Robben these are much more suprior players to what he has

How much has Mourinho spent since last yr? 89M for Pogba, 75M for Lukaku, 40M for Matic, Lindelof 40M, Mikhitaryan 35M. Bailey 30M This is like 300M Pounds in 2 seasons

Should Mourinho also be sacked if he doesnt win the CL?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 12:42am On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

I think Liverpool, Spurs are not very strong contenders, Chelsea is weaker and thin I expect them to crash out max quarters.

Mourinho has a game plan with his buys it is to play the most defensive and bunker football in Europe and don't be surprised if he goes very far. I expect him to have serious troubles if he meets a strong underdog alsoif he plays similar negative teams like Juve Atletico.
Madrid is a beast Ronaldo has refused to get old and the whole of Europe need miracles to stop them this season from a 3rd title in a row

This plan can either succeed very well or fail outstandingly

Pep should make the quarters anything from there will be a bonus depending on who he meets. He wont win it

Well...let's wait n see.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

James is a very inferior player to Alexis, the only positive for James is that he is cheap. 5m a season. If he was bought for 45M plus I would be very pissed.

Tolliso is very unrefined he likes to run and he cant man the midfield himself, I will think he can do better if he has a older partner beside him like Vidal and Martinez to guide him

Renato needs to go on loan or somewhere. He wont get minutes here and he will become poorer. Lets see what we can get out of Rudy

I am still secretly hoping we buy Alexis, but buying James has really locked one spot. Carlo has been trying to convince us James will come good and I am hoping he does

I don't like James style of play, He is too soft. yet he wants play to go through him. The only advantage was his price tag

If James fails, Carlo should just fall on the sword. My patience is running thin with him

Honestly, D1 Do you BELIEVE [b]Carlo can win the Champions League with this Bayern team? [/b]I believe this is his primary mandate -- continental domination.

There is lack of 'insane' passion that sets a team apart in Carlo's squad. Or that excellent team playing. (I saw this last in Simeone's team of 2014. It's a pity Madrid stopped them)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

James is a very inferior player to Alexis, the only positive for James is that he is cheap. 5m a season. If he was bought for 45M plus I would be very pissed.

Tolliso is very unrefined he likes to run and he cant man the midfield himself, I will think he can do better if he has a older partner beside him like Vidal and Martinez to guide him

Renato needs to go on loan or somewhere. He wont get minutes here and he will become poorer. Lets see what we can get out of Rudy

I am still secretly hoping we buy Alexis, but buying James has really locked one spot. Carlo has been trying to convince us James will come good and I am hoping he does

I don't like James style of play, He is too soft. yet he wants play to go through him. The only advantage was his price tag

If James fails, Carlo should just fall on the sword. My patience is running thin with him

Honestly, D1 Do you BELIEVE Carlo can win the Champions League with this Bayern team? I believe this is his primary mandate -- continental domination.

There is lack of 'insane' passion that sets a team apart in Carlo's squad. Or that excellent team playing spirit. (I saw this last in Simeone's team of 2014. It's a pity Madrid stopped them)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by footreja: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na so e easy to reach final, Other teams have Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Ronaldo Ramos Griezman Robben these are much more suprior players to what he has

How much has Mourinho spent since last yr? 89M for Pogba, 75M for Lukaku, 40M for Matic, Lindelof 40M, Mikhitaryan 35M. Bailey 30M This is like 300M Pounds in 2 seasons

Should Mourinho also be sacked if he doesnt win the CL?

Mourinho had proved himself in two different clubs, winning the ucl, pep has not done that. I expected mou in at least semi final sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
footreja:

Mourinho had proved himself in two different clubs, winning the ucl, pep has not done that. I expected mou in at least semi final sha.

Mourinho has failed at the 2 biggest clubs he coached. He was fired from 2 of them.

Whatever you expect from Guardiola, more should be expected from Mourinho

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
cedaraustine:
Honestly, D1 Do you BELIEVE Carlo can win the Champions League with this Bayern team? I believe this is his primary mandate -- continental domination.

There is lack of 'insane' passion that sets a team apart in Carlo's squad. Or that excellent team playing spirit. (I saw this last in Simeone's team of 2014. It's a pity Madrid stopped them)

Honestly I dont see it in this Carlos team as well, we looked so clueless even in some parts of last season. Many listless performances. We even finished 2nd in the group stages.

We need something new. I hope Robben and Ribery get injured and we lose some games before August ends maybe that will make us get someone
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Audi cup 3rd place match vs Napoli under way

Lineup Fruchtl, Sule, Rudy, Vidal, Coman, Kimmich, Tillman, Friedl, Sanches, Mai, Wintzheimer.

We are trailing already 0-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Honestly I dont see it in this Carlos team as well, we looked so clueless even in some parts of last season. Many listless performances. We even finished 2nd in the group stages.

We need something new. I hope Robben and Ribery get injured and we lose some games before August ends maybe that will make us get someone

Someone close to me recently mentioned this same thing and I asked: WHO ELSE?

Which top manager can deliver that difference? Tuchel? Which experienced manager would switch at that point in the season?

Pls indulge me. Give options cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lineup Fruchtl, Sule, Rudy, Vidal, Coman, Kimmich, Tillman, Friedl, Sanches, Mai, Wintzheimer.

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Alaba, Thiago and James are injured. They won't feature against BVB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
cedaraustine:
Someone close to me recently mentioned this same thing and I asked: WHO ELSE?
Which top manager can deliver that difference? Tuchel? Which experienced manager would switch at that point in the season?
Pls indulge me. Give options cheesy

The option doesnt need to be a top manager, doesnt need to have top level experience, How many does Zidane have before delivering back to back CL for the first time

I will give Carlo this season if he doesnt deliver sack him and get 30yr old Naggelsman from Hoffenheim as the coach
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

It's 0-2 now with my man sulemana doing like robocop in the heart of the defence. I don't know if they forced this robot on ancelotti.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
airmark:
It's 0-2 now with my man sulemana doing like robocop in the heart of the defence. I don't know if they forced this robot on ancelotti.

How was Hummels doing in the previous friendlies?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

How was Hummels doing in the previous friendlies?

I am talking about sule here, not hummels.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
airmark:
I am talking about sule here, not hummels.

I am asking you about Hummels who played all the games before today and the team conceded double digits in the pre season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
I don't think its even about the losses, it more about how they play during these losses that should bother Bayern faithfuls.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

I am asking you about Hummels who played all the games before today and the team conceded double digits in the pre season

I watched him against chelsea, he didnt do badly. We are talking about a young sulemana with fresh legs in the most recent match, yet playing as if metals were deposited inside his flesh.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
airmark:

I watched him against chelsea, he didnt do badly. We are talking about a young sulemana with fresh legs in the most recent match, yet playing as if metals were deposited inside his flesh.

Hummels didn't do badly yet conceded 2 goals to Chelsea, 4 to Milan, 3 to Liverpool and 2 to inter

A defence with Sule conceded 2 in a game.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Roland17:
I don't think its even about the losses, it more about how they play during these losses that should bother Bayern faithfuls.

The play has been woeful we can't even string up passes to attack. This is the worst I've seen since the days of van gal.

I hope our transfer window isn't closed and Carlo changes things
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hummels didn't do badly yet conceded 2 goals to Chelsea, 4 to Milan, 3 to Liverpool and 2 to inter

A defence with Sule conceded 2 in a game.

He had proved himself in the league over the years and was by miles, the best defender in germany last season. Sulemana played like robot today and got substituted, that's the issue here.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
airmark:

He had proved himself in the league over the years and was by miles, the best defender in germany last season. Sulemana played like robot today and got substituted, that's the issue here.

The issue is that Hummels with his experience conceded double digits goals in 4 pre season games thats the issue here, Not that Sule who is playing his first game of pre season after resuming to training 2 days ago

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Please don't fight.
You are both right, both Sule and Hummels have been crap.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mourinho has failed at the 2 biggest clubs he coached. He was fired from 2 of them.

Whatever you expect from Guardiola, more should be expected from Mourinho
Which clubs did Mourinho fail, and which two clubs was he fired?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Super cup today vs Dortmund

Dont know what to expect
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Which clubs did Mourinho fail, and which two clubs was he fired?

Fired at madrid and Chelsea(twice)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Fired at madrid and Chelsea(twice)
He was never fired at Madrid, he left on his own terms, where do you get all these your ideas from, lol
At Chelsea, in his first stint, he was an amicable decision, though not sure of the second stint.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
raumdeuter:
Super cup today vs Dortmund

Dont know what to expect
Going by the pre season performance, u know what to expect. Except the pre season performance goes with the pre season. I say we are already bleeped.

I will watch the match as a neutral fan. Don't want to put myself in any unnecessary condition.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dortmund scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
What was Martinez thinking? Pulisic makes it 1-0 Borrusia Dortmund.

If Bayern takes this erratic form into the season, they would struggle in the first round of the UCL. They have struggled to string passes together, unable to keep possession and the transition from the back to the midfield has been the problem throughout the preseason.

Dayooooooooo, I think this would be Ancelotti's final season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Did somebody say party?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pep destroyed Bayern's identity and style of play. It's just like mourhino going to coach Barca definitely he will change their football philosophy, same thing pep did to Bayern. Only a sentimental mind won't agree to this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.