Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080414 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:53am On Nov 15, 2017
airmark:
cheesy cheesy
Ramdeuter wo, won bae wi ni bi? Ma lo se bi sulemana, awon player to robotic. cheesy

Shebi you see the robotic player dem dey use wipe floor here

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Looks like Sandro Wagner will be coming as the striker backup.

He was a Bayern youth and also has his family in Munich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
raumdeuter:
Looks like Sandro Wagner will be coming as the striker backup.

He was a Bayern youth and also has his family in Munich
Well half bread is better than puff puff. The anti-Bayern crew would groan about this though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Aubameyang fighting with Dortmund again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:49am On Nov 17, 2017
A40:
Aubameyang fighting with Dortmund again

Whatever Dortmund did or did not do over the summer whether be with Tuchel and the coaching staff of Auba, Dembele and the playing squad must be really terrible

Everyone kinda gave up on that team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:05am On Nov 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Whatever Dortmund did or did not do over the summer whether be with Tuchel and the coaching staff of Auba, Dembele and the playing squad must be really terrible

Auba has been unhappy since this summer, I think he expected to move away from the Signal Iduna Park and since a move did not happen he has been indifferent to the team. I think Auba is convinced BVB blocked a possible move away from B. Dortmund even though I am not sure a big team made a bid for him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:05am On Nov 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Watzke's cheapness na him dey koba am. Aubameyang probably wants out and is being creative about it. Lost Dembele and went to Ukrainian league to find replacement.

Thank God no Bayern to blame this time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Roland17:
Auba has been unhappy since this summer, I think he expected to move away from the Signal Iduna Park and since a move did not happen he has been indifferent to the team. I think Auba is convinced BVB blocked a possible move away from B. Dortmund even though I am not sure a big team made a bid for him.

A40:
Watzke's cheapness na him dey koba am. Aubameyang probably wants out and is being creative about it. Lost Dembele and went to Ukrainian league to find replacement.
Thank God no Bayern to blame this time

Watzke is the one ruining Dortmund and the benefit of doubt he is getting is simply because he took them out of bankruptcy but after a while that gets old

Last season there was a fierce disagreement between Tuchel and Sven Mislintat their chief scout. Aki Watzke took the side of Mislintat and Tuchel started getting disgruntled. This same Mislintat this season is reported to be jumping ship to Arsenal

After the bomb explosion, and Dortmund were forced to play the following day, Tuchel attacked Watzke for not protecting the team and the players who were still shaken from the near shave with death and forcing the players to play a game when 24hrs later they were almost killed.

Most of the players were even crying and that was it for Tuchel, He got fired unceremoniously after winning them their only trophy in a long time

Most of the players supported Tuchel and werent pleased with the way he was fired and they all wanted to jump ship. Watzke felt it would be too much to lose the coach and a star player in one window blocked Aubameyang and tried to scuttle Dembele Barca move.

The buys in the window were mostly Tuchel buys like Dahoud and Toprak but he didnt even get to use them and the new clueless Peter Bosz have no clue on how to use them

Auba was reported to be coming late to training daily and recently came 30mins late and was sanctioned

Well they dont have Bayern to blame this time for their poor run, but I wont put it past them to spin it to Bayern somehow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Looks like talks are ongoing with Sandro Wagner. He's an old Bayern boy which should explain why he wants to come
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
This Dortmund case don pass ordinary eye o. Bosz is definitely getting sacked. Burki na calamity goalkeeper, he just keeps on gifting opponents goals and Bosz no get sense to change am. Na their headache be that.

Bavarian derby with Augsburg tomorrow. No Alaba, so Rafinha at LB. BTW, when will Bernat be back? This injury don dey take too long. Muller and Ribery back in training, so some good news there.

As I suggested some weeks back, Sandro Wagner might just be the backup striker we want. The only problem is whether he will be willing to join in January. The World Cup is around the corner, and he will be eyeing a place on Low's list but sitting on the bench at Bayern won't help his cause. Make we dey watch sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Dortmund 1 point out of a possible 15.

Its all good as long as they can blame Bayern for their woes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
No Coman today. Out with a tendon issue.

I heard Rafinha might be leaving in the summer. I would sew aso ebi if that happens. Bernat is also back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Finally!!! Arturo don net
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
1-0 Vidal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by moneyspeaking: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
seun
chamotex Ogbeche77 mukina2

I Am Not Aware Of The Rule That Says Do Not Post Live Link. IM SORRY

the antispam bot banned CNNN for stop posting live links. Ban expires at November 19, 2017 at 02:45:00 PM.
Banned by a moderator in European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) for stop posting live links. Ban expires on 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Vidal balling today. Provides Lewandowski for the 2nd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Watzke is the one ruining Dortmund and the benefit of doubt he is getting is simply because he took them out of bankruptcy but after a while that gets old

Last season there was a fierce disagreement between Tuchel and Sven Mislintat their chief scout. Aki Watzke took the side of Mislintat and Tuchel started getting disgruntled. This same Mislintat this season is reported to be jumping ship to Arsenal

After the bomb explosion, and Dortmund were forced to play the following day, Tuchel attacked Watzke for not protecting the team and the players who were still shaken from the near shave with death and forcing the players to play a game when 24hrs later they were almost killed.

Most of the players were even crying and that was it for Tuchel, He got fired unceremoniously after winning them their only trophy in a long time

Most of the players supported Tuchel and werent pleased with the way he was fired and they all wanted to jump ship. Watzke felt it would be too much to lose the coach and a star player in one window blocked Aubameyang and tried to scuttle Dembele Barca move.

The buys in the window were mostly Tuchel buys like Dahoud and Toprak but he didnt even get to use them and the new clueless Peter Bosz have no clue on how to use them

Auba was reported to be coming late to training daily and recently came 30mins late and was sanctioned

Well they dont have Bayern to blame this time for their poor run, but I wont put it past them to spin it to Bayern somehow
I don't quite understand why Bosz isn't using Dahoud. Castro is a wasteman! Dortmund are now running out of young players to sell after losing their scout, they are drifting very close to mediocrity if they don't. Schalke has woken up and that top 4 isn't sure anymore

Anyway looking forward to knocking them out of the Pokal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Vidal aside, Hames is another guy who has impressed me today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
3-0 a Lewandoski double
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
500 wins for Don Jupp.

Looking forward to the PSG game at the Allianz, this should tell us exactly how much progress we've made

Definitely a much more organized outfit defensively and Hames has been improving with each game. Mueller has serious work to do when he returns
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
A40:
500 wins for Don Jupp.

Looking forward to the PSG game at the Allianz, this should tell us exactly how much progress we've made

Definitely a much more organized outfit defensively and Hames has been improving with each game. Mueller has serious work to do when he returns

When we told you what was needed to be done, you were barking like a mad dog. Martinez sent back to the midfield, boathand learning from the bench and hummels leading the defence on the pitch.

You guys should be paying me here per post.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
airmark:

When we told you what was needed to be done, you were barking like a mad dog. Martinez sent back to the midfield, boathand learning from the bench and hummels leading the defence on the pitch.

You guys should be paying me here per post.

Shut up you phoolish bush dog. Javi moving from DM to CB was the main beef most of us had with Pep to begin with. When they call someone the Spanish Effenberg did Effenberg play in defense? You should be questioning Pep and Ancelotti not me. .

Where was said Hummels to 'lead' the defense in a tight match vs Celtic. Everyone with a functional brain knows BoaTANK is not 100% fit which explains why he didn't feature during the international break

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
A40:
Shut up you phoolish bush dog. Javi moving from DM to CB was the main beef most of us had with Pep to begin with. When they call someone the Spanish Effenberg did Effenberg play in defense? You should be questioning Pep and Ancelotti not me. .

Internet never forgets. The emboldened exposed the person who expected Javi to be banished to the midfield and who was happy that ancelotti kept him in the defence. I hope you are not in a country where they stone liars and amputate thieves.

A40:

You that claimed Javi would not play at CB on Carlo's arrival and could end up in the MLS. You are extremely phoolish. I don't have the time to be digging up your apoche cra cra quotes make you for no die of embarrassment. Omugo! Boateng would certainly play when he is fit, and I would be here to remind you of your folly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
airmark:

Internet never forgets. The emboldened exposed the person who expected Javi to be banished to the midfield and who was happy that ancelotti kept him in the defence. I hope you are not in a country where they stone liars and amputate thieves.

You are a ret@rd. Your asininity should be a psychological and biological weapon!

You claimed Javi would be moved to the midfield by Carlo or sent to the MLS but neither happened yet you still have the gumption to come and post nonsense. Aja go chop your mouth!

I doubt Jupp who broke the bank to buy and play Javi at DM even when Bielsa was using him as a CB would have played him anywhere but at DM. Ozuo

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
A40:
You are a ret@rd. Your asininity should be a psychological and biological weapon!

You claimed Javi would be moved to the midfield by Carlo or sent to the MLS but neither happened yet you still have the gumption to come and post nonsense. Aja go chop your mouth!

I doubt Jupp who broke the bank to buy and play Javi at DM even when Bielsa was using him as a CB would have played him anywhere but at DM. Ozuo

At least you confirmed my position and didn't deny you tried to deceive us, after being exposed. We all saw what happened to ancelotti, who refused to do the needful to javi. Next time, remember you are up against airmark. Take your L and go to lagoon and ask dayo what you should do with the water.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
airmark:

At least you confirmed my position and didn't deny you tried to deceive us, after being exposed. We all saw what happened to ancelotti, who refused to do the needful to javi. Next time, remember you are up against airmark. Take your L and go to lagoon and ask dayo what you should do with the water.
You are dyslexic!! Who tried to deceive who? Lol many are mad but few are roaming. Didn't you claim Javi would be moved to DM or sent to the MLS under Carlo? Did any of such happen? Out of 5 managers (Del Bosque , Ancelotti , Bielsa , Pep) only Jupp has played Javi exclusively at DM over the last 5 years.

Thunder fire you for twisting my highlighting your failed prediction as an attempt to deceive anybody.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
A40:
You are dyslexic!! Who tried to deceive who? Lol many are mad but few are roaming. Didn't you claim Javi would be moved to DM or sent to the MLS under Carlo? Did any of such happen? Out of 5 managers (Del Bosque , Ancelotti , Bielsa , Pep) only Jupp has played Javi exclusively at DM over the last 5 years.

Thunder fire you for twisting my highlighting your failed prediction as an attempt to deceive anybody.

It didn't happen and carlo received the big stick. Which means carlo unexpectedly didn't do the needful as i predicted, which you were happy for. If you supported my view, you wouldn't be happy that what i expected failed.

Go and rest your brain, i will give you that time to reset it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
airmark:

It didn't happen and carlo received the big stick. Which means carlo unexpectedly didn't do the needful as i predicted, which you were happy for. If you supported my view, you wouldn't be happy that what i expected failed.

Go and rest your brain, i will give you that time to reset it.
So Carlo not moving Javi to CB is why he was sacked? Awada keri keri!

Only phoolish individuals support your views because you are very skilled at making daft inferences

Your brain doesn't need rest, it needs a transplant.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
A40:
So Carlo not moving Javi to CB is why he was sacked? Awada keri keri!
Only phoolish individuals support your views because you are very skilled at making daft inferences

Your brain doesn't need rest, it needs a transplant.

You should know airmark is senseless. So what happened to Pep who didnt move Javi to midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

You should know airmark is senseless. So what happened to Pep who didnt move Javi to midfield
Airmark is a boil on the scrotum of humanity
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
A40:
So Carlo not moving Javi to CB [s]is why he was sacked? Awada keri keri!

Your brain doesn't need rest, it needs a transplant.[/s]

Look at the emboldened and tell me how i was wrong, to have recommended 2 weeks for your brain to reset.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2017
airmark:

Look at the emboldened and tell me how i was wrong, to have recommended 2 weeks for your brain to reset.

You are just desperate. Hold your L and stop making noise. No wonder someone on the Chelsea thread alluded to the fact that only a wind vane can be found in your brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.