Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084902 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

I want chelsea vs bayern munich next round. cool
LOL. Be careful what you wish for. BTW, i don't even see you guys topping your group. That Atletico match na draw, and Roma go thrash Qarabag to top the group. You guys are gonna get PSG as usual and you know what that means grin grin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rummenigge:
"Douglas Costa will definitely be sold to Juventus in the summer for €46m".
"Bayern's door will always be open for Philipp Lahm, Xabi Alonso and Holger Badstuber"
"Kingsley Coman is part of our future plans. We have bought him last summer for €21m after having paid €7m for his loan"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:
FC Bayern announce a record turnover of €640.5 million for the 2016-17 season - A profit before tax of €66.2 million (Increased by 22.2%) - A profit after tax of €39.2 million (Increased by 18.6%)

Bayern announce a rise in membership with a total of 290,000 club members and 4,327 official fan clubs
Abeg dey should spend the ego small next summer. We no be bank. If €41m can go for Tolisso then we better break out the cheque book. I'm seeing some highlights of Liverpool games and I'm low key wishing we went for Mo Salah

We need more goals from players not named Lewandowski else I wonder how we are going to compete
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2017
A40:
Abeg dey should spend the ego small next summer. We no be bank. If €41m can go for Tolisso then we better break out the cheque book. I'm seeing some highlights of Liverpool games and I'm low key wishing we went for Mo Salah

We need more goals from players not named Lewandowski else I wonder how we are going to compete

Sallahs performance has surprised even me, I didnt expect much from him I felt he was just a speedstar with little control so he wasnt even on my radar at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Sallahs performance has surprised even me, I didnt expect much from him I felt he was just a speedstar with little control so he wasnt even on my radar at all
It's abundantly clear now that he is a speed star with goal sense. This is what Coman needs to keep working on. Goalscoring can be taught if you apply yourself and Salah is another proof. I'm seeing this prospect in Insigne which is why I suggested him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:22am On Nov 25, 2017
A40:
It's abundantly clear now that he is a speed star with goal sense. This is what Coman needs to keep working on. Goalscoring can be taught if you apply yourself and Salah is another proof. I'm seeing this prospect in Insigne which is why I suggested him

I knew he was a speed star but most times I saw him he was always making the wrong decision until this season more like the Coman we have today, he has improved in my eyes in the last 4 months
Lets see what management has in mind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by EvilMetahuman: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Burnthis-liga has higher average attendance than any other league in Europe this season wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

I knew he was a speed star but most times I saw him he was always making the wrong decision until this season more like the Coman we have today, he has improved in my eyes in the last 4 months
Lets see what management has in mind
For me he has a much higher upside than Douglas and even Coman though Coman is still young. However it is abundantly clear we must stop phucking around. For the first time since 2011 our status as a top 5 club in Europe is genuinely under threat. Buy and evolve or die is where we are now.

Tough match at Gladbach today. I saw them vs Hertha last week and I would really be happy with a draw based on what we have on ground
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
pkasso:

LOL. Be careful what you wish for. BTW, i don't even see you guys topping your group. That Atletico match na draw, and Roma go thrash Qarabag to top the group. You guys are gonna get PSG as usual and you know what that means grin grin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Psg will be a huge game, but i like being an underdog. I just want to meet bayern, i want to see how your stiff cbs will cope against hazard and morata.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
R. Guerrero makes it 4 for Dortmund. Can Schalke just head home after halftime? 4-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Roland17:
R. Guerrero makes it 4 for Dortmund. Can Schalke just head home after halftime? 4-0

They are living up to their name Schalke 0-4

Bad thing is that this win might extend the Dortmund career of Bosz
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Roland17:

Its 4-2 now at 66th minute
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Roland17 what a game going on in Dortmund

Aubameyang red card
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Schalke finished all the subs then Castro injures a Schalke defender and both team now have to play 10 vs 10
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Schalke scores 4-3
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
4-4
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hardeycute(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:
4-4
2-0

Love how Jupp is always proactive with his substitutions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bernat and James with injuries

What terrible luck do we have
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Creatrixity(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
E be like say na here party go shele.

**Make I prepare my agbada. The king's business requires haste grin grin grin**
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:
Bernat and James with injuries

What terrible luck do we have

Moribund team, long may your terrible luck continues. I say give me bayern munich once i top my group. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
diggz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ORvJcpe2Oc

Raumdeuter....enjoy

Dayo don disappear. Fire burn am ni? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
James Rodríguez suffered a slight concussion after a collision with Tony Jantschke.
James couldn't know the score at half time but said everything was okay after the game - Jantschke was taken to the hospital.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Useless club. Useless team. Lost to Eden Hazard younger brother. Imagine. Bayansh.....useless pub league team

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:
James Rodríguez suffered a slight concussion after a collision with Tony Jantschke.
James couldn't know the score at half time but said everything was okay after the game - Jantschke was taken to the hospital.
What is this megedefege? You lost. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2017
Lol I saw the lineup and I was already anticipating the L. Thank God we kept it respectable. I even warned my friends not to stake money on Bayern today but they didn't listen. I have just finished singing Tell Person by Timaya for them

We were bullied in the box a bit so these boys go need enter gym.

Sule was a bit unlucky with that soft penalty wey he give away. Hazard took aim at his finger sef not arm.

Vidal was undoubtedly the best Bayern
player today and I'm hoping Tolisso is taking note because he never live up to him price tag ka ma kuro ka ma jale

A loss is a loss but we should have gotten a point. Hit the bar twice and Vestergaard was on some other shyte. He for me was the best player on the pitch.

Encouraged by what I saw from Kwasi Wriedt. I hope he gets some minutes! If we can't get any decent players from the academy then we might as well shut it down
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 2:04am On Nov 26, 2017
raumdeuter:
Roland17 what a game going on in Dortmund

Aubameyang red card

The first yellow was stupid. I think this result buttresses the case against Bosz. This Dortmund side is in shambles and a total overhaul is overdue. That being said, full credit to Schalke, they came out for the second half a totally different team and punished the high line Dortmund were playing with the first goal and that raised the belief it was possible.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
A40:
Lol I saw the lineup and I was already anticipating the L. Thank God we kept it respectable. I even warned my friends not to stake money on Bayern today but they didn't listen. I have just finished singing Tell Person by Timaya for them

We were bullied in the box a bit so these boys go need enter gym.

Sule was a bit unlucky with that soft penalty wey he give away. Hazard took aim at his finger sef not arm.

Vidal was undoubtedly the best Bayern
player today and I'm hoping Tolisso is taking note because he never live up to him price tag ka ma kuro ka ma jale

A loss is a loss but we should have gotten a point. Hit the bar twice and Vestergaard was on some other shyte. He for me was the best player on the pitch.

Encouraged by what I saw from Kwasi Wriedt. I hope he gets some minutes! If we can't get any decent players from the academy then we might as well shut it down

Lemme play the same song for you, but produced by Young sule, the wicked robotic defender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTT9vZ8liA

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Current unavailable Bayern players:

- Manuel Neuer (broken foot)
- Franck Ribéry (knee ligament)
- Thiago (thigh)
- Thomas Müller (hamstring)
- Arjen Robben (hamstring)
- David Alaba (back problem)
- Rafinha (ankle)
- James Rodriguez (concussion)
- Juan Bernat (thigh)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

- Thiago (thigh)
- Rafinha (ankle)
- Juan Bernat (thigh)

My good gawd. Which gods did you guys offend?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

- Thiago (thigh)
- Rafinha (ankle)
- Juan Bernat (thigh)

What of boathand? According to your boy, he is still recovering from a year injury.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
airmark:

Lemme play the same song for you, but produced by Young sule, the wicked robotic defender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTT9vZ8liA

I'm also playing the same song for Belotti the dead striker. Him mate dey for 15 goals he still dey samankwe for 3 goals

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.