Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1085045 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:54am On Nov 27, 2017
A40:
I'm also playing the same song for Belotti the dead striker. Him mate dey for 15 goals he still dey samankwe for 3 goals

Belotti before his injury this season, scored the super goal below. Young but fat Sule has been robotic before he joined bayern and will always be forever.

[img]https:///media/11-27-2017/ua9wbj.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:58am On Nov 27, 2017
airmark:

Belotti before his injury this season, scored the super goal below. Young but fat Sule has been robotic before he joined bayern and will always be forever.

Its only an amateur analyst that will be taken in by some scissors kick, Na so Ogbeche take Shagalo enter National team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:02am On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its only an amateur analyst that will be taken in by some scissors kick, Na so Ogbeche take Shagalo enter National team

Ogbeche didn't score 25+ goals in a top league in europe before doing shagalo for you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:13am On Nov 27, 2017
airmark:
Ogbeche didn't score 25+ goals in a top league in europe before doing shagalo for you.

How many goals has Belloti scored now this season. Its almost December
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:25am On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

How many goals has Belloti scored now this season. Its almost December

Go and ask amunike and amokachi about the effect of knee injury on attackers.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
airmark:

Go and ask amunike and amokachi about the effect of knee injury on attackers.

So belloti don turn Amunike and Amokachi now. Mumu

Belloti that you hailed is turning to trash before your eyes, krychokewack has become the best DM display mannequin on west broom bench
Even Coquelin that you once hailed is now a bench warmer at arsenal

You are the anti Midas, everything you touch turns to garbage
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

So belloti don turn Amunike and Amokachi now. Mumu

Belloti that you hailed is turning to trash before your eyes, krychokewack has become the best DM display mannequin on west broom bench
Even Coquelin that you once hailed is now a bench warmer at arsenal

You are the anti Midas, everything you touch turns to garbage

You should add depay, busquets and boathand. Big head.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
airmark:
You should add depay, busquets and boathand. Big head.

SInce youve started your campaign about Busquets and Boateng they have both won a CL multiple league titles and Boateng has a world cup

Depay is actually painting France red with goals

Since you started the Belloti chorus, he went to a Italian benchwarmer, missed the world cup, 3 goals buy almost half season

Since you started with Coquelin, he went from starter in Arsenal a CL regular to missing top 4 and playing Europa cup to benchwarmer at Arsenal

Since you started with Krycjhokewack he went from starter at Sevilla to benchwarmer at OSG to starter at West Brom to now benchwarmer at West Brom
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Since you started with Coquelin, he went from starter in Arsenal a CL regular to missing top 4 and playing Europa cup to benchwarmer at Arsenal

I only rated coquelin above busquets that time. Busquets has been called a weakling by barca fans after my campaign. Everyone has been calling sule, a robot since i started with him.

Where is your omo ologo renato? What happened to your coman? Boathand has been moving from one clinic to another in munich.

Meanwhile what about Hummels making the team of the year in burnthisleaguedown, exposing boathand as a scam?

Matic doing his thing in manchester, attracting accolades from far and near.

Hazard making all bayern attackers look like clowns.

Krychowiak and belotti will bounce back like hazard did, to shame you.

raumdeuter:

Everyone don dey pay more attention to Hidden Ikedia Hazard and realize he is a fraud.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
airmark:

I only rated coquelin above busquets that time. Busquets has been called a weakling by barca fans after my campaign. Everyone has been calling sule, a robot since i started with him.

Where is your omo ologo renato? What happened to your coman? Boathand has been moving from one clinic to another in munich.

Meanwhile what about Hummels making the team of the year in burnthisleaguedown, exposing boathand as a scam?

Matic doing his thing in manchester, attracting accolades from far and near.

Hazard making all bayern attackers look like clowns.

Krychowiak and belotti will bounce back like hazard did, to shame you.

You rated Coquelin above Busquets, Busquest is still a starter at Barcelona, Coquelin cannot start games at a Europa cup level team

Sule is robotic and has been starting games for Bayern he has over 1,100 mins for Bayern Coquelin that isnt robotic has about 600mins for a Europa team like Arsenal

Coman has 3 goals 3 assists for Bayern he is a regular when fit. Boateng despite his injuries has won a CL won a world cup since you started

WHat has Hazard won? Serbian Olofinjana has helped his team to 8 points behind league leaders. One of the few substitutes who was subbed out in the same game

Boateng won Bundesliga player of the year, Call me when Hummels win the same

Hazard is still dancing around aimlessly with 4 CL goals from open play

Krychokewach is now on the West Brom bench. What a disaster and Belloti ensured Italy misses the world cup for the first time in over 50yrs

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Sule is robotic and has been starting games for Bayern he has over 1,100 mins for Bayern

That's why Thorgan hazard and his colleagues spanked your team. The same monchegladyansh, a biatch to all epl teams, exposed alhaji sule.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
airmark:
That's why Thorgan hazard and his colleagues spanked your team. The same monchegladyansh, a biatch to all epl teams, exposed alhaji sule.

No be Crystal Palace and Wilfred Zaha spank your Chelsea or no be Burnley use you wipe floor
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
airmark:

How severe was the injury? No surgery was even needed so I suspect it was merely a sprain.

Stop making nonsense excuses. Belotti's mates are already on 15 goals and you are yarning megedefegede
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hames back in training
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:09am On Nov 30, 2017
A40:
How severe was the injury? No surgery was even needed so I suspect it was merely a sprain.

Stop making nonsense excuses. Belotti's mates are already on 15 goals and you are yarning megedefegede

All his mates also went on a knee injury break. Your two weeks remain one week, i understand your situation.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:26am On Nov 30, 2017
airmark:

All his mates also went on a knee injury break. Your two weeks remain one week, i understand your situation.
Ewu! How many weeks did he miss that he is still roasting on 3 goals? Is he the first player to suffer a knee sprain?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2017
UFC 218 this weekend. Where my UFC ninjas Olabode89 and co.. Who you got Ngannou or Alistair Overeem
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

I have a feeling Bayern would offload Vidal in a year or two for megabucks to our usual customers in England who buys our left overs and are trying to groom a replacement in Renato Sanches

How time flies? You never had valid feelings. Vidal is in burnthisleaguedown,while your omo ologo replacement, is on loan and giving his manager headache, faster than fever.

Hazard needs to learn how to release passes on time, like renato, before opponents regroup. Shoutout to lordfalcao.

[img]https:///media/12-02-2017/p5xFHy.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
airmark:

How time flies? You never had valid feelings. Vidal is in burnthisleaguedown,while your omo ologo replacement, is on loan and giving his manager headache, faster than fever.

Hazard needs to learn how to release passes on time, like renato, before opponents regroup. Shoutout to

Show is anyone who called Renato Sanchez best midfielder in the world like you foolishly called Krychokewack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Show is anyone who called Renato Sanchez best midfielder in the world like you foolishly called Krychokewack

Vidal would be sent to epl, while renato will be kept as the golden boy. Carabao should give Renato an endorsement deal. That moment he released the pass to Mr carabao was epic. cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
airmark:
Vidal would be sent to epl, while renato will be kept as the golden boy. Carabao should give Renato an endorsement deal. That moment he released the pass to Mr carabao was epic. cheesy cheesy

You are still not making any sense. Ask anyone around to help you make sense

New coach Alan Pardew sends Krychokewack to the bench again

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
1-1 at half time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
raumdeuter:
1-1 at half time

Coman's final ball decisions have remained disappointing. He find's ways to create space for himself, however, his final third decision needs help.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Coman fires one in
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
A40 see your boy o. Na so he go dey do falafolo

WHen we bring him in he go begin play like duck

https://imgtc.com/uploads/QEVBPrwefMk.mp4
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by olabode89(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2017
A40:
UFC 218 this weekend. Where my UFC ninjas Olabode89 and co.. Who you got Ngannou or Alistair Overeem

Boss! Hope you are watching? I responded to your post and got banned by antispam bot lipsrsealed

Did you see the vicious KO by Ngannou?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are still not making any sense. Ask anyone around to help you make sense

New coach Alan Pardew sends Krychokewack to the bench again

And he won without him on the pitch, right? If that's not enough LLLs for you, I don't know what it is.

You told us that it was krychowiak that was responsible for west brom inability to win, now what happened in the consecutive games that he didn't play in?

Just tie the Ls like bandana.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
airmark:

And he won without him on the pitch, right? If that's not enough LLLs for you, I don't know what it is.

You told us that it was krychowiak that was responsible for west brom inability to win, now what happened in the consecutive games that he didn't play in?

Just tie the Ls like bandana.

With Krychokewack off the field West Brom havent lost a game, With Krychokewack on the field West Brom hasnt won a game

Suck your L like LOLLY
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

With Krychokewack off the field West Brom havent lost a game, With Krychokewack on the field West Brom hasnt won a game

Suck your L like LOLLY

Keep expanding the dragnet. What you told us was that, krychowiak was responsible for westbrom inability to win a game.

The coaches reasoned stupidly like you benching the teams 2nd best performer.

Have they now won a league match after benching him?

Take your L in styLe.

raumdeuter:
In other news.
Ever since Krychokewack stepped into West brom, they havent won a league game.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

Keep expanding the dragnet. What you told us was that, krychowiak was responsible for westbrom inability to win a game.

The coaches reasoned stupidly like you benching the teams 2nd best performer.

Have they now won a league match after benching him?

Take your L in styLe.

Krychokewack in West Brom, they lost 7 games, without Krychokewack they havent lost.

In PSG Kry""wack was benched
Pulis signed Krychoke and was sacked
Caretaker benched 'Wack
Alan pardew has resumed benching Krychokewack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
olabode89:

Boss! Hope you are watching? I responded to your post and got banned by antispam bot lipsrsealed

Did you see the vicious KO by Ngannou?
Chimoo. I saw somewhere that his punch power was recorded and it was the heaviest in UFC history. I fancied Overeem (of blessed memory) because of his experience but I forgot that there's no experience that can prepare you for that type of uppercut.

That move be like Shoryuken. Overeem needs to seriously start considering retirement

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.