Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,036 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1112927 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:10am On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:
A40 see your boy o. Na so he go dey do falafolo

WHen we bring him in he go begin play like duck

https://imgtc.com/uploads/QEVBPrwefMk.mp4
Lmaooo where did you get this?

I gotta say Mueller looked really sharp on Saturday. For tomorrow's game I just want to see how we would look vs PSG. Obviously we can't top the group but a win would be a big psychological boost. Still think their fullbacks are very suspect and if Coman wants to prove himself that's a very good starting point.

Shoutout to Arturo Vidal too. Since we started criticizing him he has significantly stepped up his game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:08am On Dec 05, 2017
A40:
Lmaooo where did you get this?
I gotta say Mueller looked really sharp on Saturday. For tomorrow's game I just want to see how we would look vs PSG. Obviously we can't top the group but a win would be a big psychological boost. Still think their fullbacks are very suspect and if Coman wants to prove himself that's a very good starting point.

Shoutout to Arturo Vidal too. Since we started criticizing him he has significantly stepped up his game

I saw these about Gnabry

According to Sport1, Serge Gnabry does not want to return to Bayern next summer, and never wanted to join the club in the first place.
Bayern only signed him thanks to a clause he had in his Werder Bremen contract giving the club first option on his signing

Gnabry communicated his frustration to his friends and to the bosses at Säbener Strasse after Bayern triggered his release clause, he was not given a shirt number and never appeared as Bayern player. Hoffenheim hope they can extend Gnabry's loan for one more season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Well the kickoff is almost here.

I dont expect anything from this game. I will be surprised if we top the group
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
We are leading 2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 12:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Airmark, Boateng was dropped to the bench, come on, say something about it...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:16am On Dec 06, 2017
patrickmuf:
In an inconsequential game. WHen the results mattered vs Celtic and qualification was on the line Boateng started, the league game last weekend Boateng started
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2017
patrickmuf:

That's how you know a sound coach. He has done almost everything I suggested. A big L for apari Raumdeuter. No boathand, no calamity.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

I saw these about Gnabry

According to Sport1, Serge Gnabry does not want to return to Bayern next summer, and never wanted to join the club in the first place.
Bayern only signed him thanks to a clause he had in his Werder Bremen contract giving the club first option on his signing

Gnabry communicated his frustration to his friends and to the bosses at Säbener Strasse after Bayern triggered his release clause, he was not given a shirt number and never appeared as Bayern player. Hoffenheim hope they can extend Gnabry's loan for one more season
Let's use him as makeweight for the Sandro Wagner deal biko. I was never a fan of that Oritsefemi with German passport

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2017
patrickmuf:
Vidal. Javi and Mueller were also on the bench. You forgot to mention that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2017
I really wasn't expecting that W last night. Jupp is really performing American wonder with that squad. Even Ulreich is looking like a stud

I would give special mention to Kingsley Coman who outclassed Mbappe yesterday. What can be said about Tolisso with two goals as well! It's like every time one criticizes these guys here they step up in the next series of games

Overall let's just hope for some luck on the injury front because it seems Robben and Coman picked up injuries again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2017
A40:
Vidal. Javi and Mueller were also on the bench. You forgot to mention that
Don't mind me, I was only clowning around...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
patrickmuf:
Don't mind me, I was only clowning around...

City vs Bayern will be great to watch. No stupid coefficient excuses will pop up I hope.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thomas Müller: You the media talked up PSG way too much. We are still Bayern.

You gotta love Thomas

Of which for Monday's draw. Who would be the preferred team? Personally Besiktas, Roma, Liverpool or Tottenham for the last 16 would make sense
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
A40:
Thomas Müller: You the media talked up PSG way too much. We are still Bayern.
You gotta love Thomas
Of which for Monday's draw. Who would be the preferred team? Personally Besiktas, Roma, Liverpool or Tottenham for the last 16 would make sense

I go with your selection, Based on current our current form. Besiktas Roma Liverpool and Spurs

At the moment, City looks better than us, but in the next 3 months with the type of progress we have been making I am not sure the gap will be this wide, I am certain Pep wouldn't want to meet us.

We are far more dangerous than any team he has faced till date. Our offense of Robben, Coman Lewy Muller James is better than anything he has faced. their full backs wont want to be isolated with Robben and Coman while Lewy would get the better of Otamendi and Stones. Our midfield of Vidal Martinez, Toorliso wont get bossed around by KDB Silva and Fernandinho like the EPL teams.

That said, I will prefer not to meet City and Barcelona for now. Give me Besiktas or Roma.

Toorliso Coman really impressed me. Juups work on Coman is beginning to show and make him more dangerous. That split second to look up makes all the difference. Rudy was very sloppy, Lewy should have done better with some shots and Ribery though tried but at this level he cant cope anymore.

Defence needs to tighten up since we would be needing them in games to come. Let Boa Hummels Sule Kimmich, Alaba with Martinez in DM have special sessions in the winter breaks. Do defensive drills and watch videos.

That Mbappe goal, I don't get why Hummels had to leave that position to go double team Cavani when Alaba seemed to have him covered. Rudy also fell asleep and allowed him to ghost in just like the equalizer conceded vs Wolfsburg

How I wish Juup was younger and staying or a few more seasons
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
patrickmuf:

Hummels was dropped to the bench today

Man Of the match:

Jérôme Boateng:

65 touches, 3 Aerial duels won, 2 Key passes, 6 tackles, 2 Interceptions, 2 Clearances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jerome "OMO ORO" Boateng... grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Have you seen him?

I'm looking for a father of two boys!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dortmund sacks Peter Bosz and appoint Peter Stoger
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bayern to play Besiktas

Its a fair draw

PSG that topped the group got Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
elrony:
Have you seen him?

I'm looking for a father of two boys!!!

Muthafucka cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Man Of the match:

Jérôme Boateng:

65 touches, 3 Aerial duels won, 2 Key passes, 6 tackles, 2 Interceptions, 2 Clearances
It's a pity in 2017 we still have to explain the concept of rotation to so-called pundits
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
A40:
It's a pity in 2017 we still have to explain the concept of rotation to so-called pundits

airmark has a problem. The nutrient meant for his head all deposit in his lips

His ikputu-onu

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Muthafucka cheesy

Egbon! !!! grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
We got BESIKTAS yooooo. Sekem sekem sekem grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
A40:
We got BESIKTAS yooooo. Sekem sekem sekem grin grin cheesy cheesy

Make UEFA no call us back say na mistake dem use give us opponent wey dem reseve for Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

I go with your selection, Based on current our current form. Besiktas Roma Liverpool and Spurs

At the moment, City looks better than us, but in the next 3 months with the type of progress we have been making I am not sure the gap will be this wide, I am certain Pep wouldn't want to meet us.

We are far more dangerous than any team he has faced till date. Our offense of Robben, Coman Lewy Muller James is better than anything he has faced. their full backs wont want to be isolated with Robben and Coman while Lewy would get the better of Otamendi and Stones. Our midfield of Vidal Martinez, Toorliso wont get bossed around by KDB Silva and Fernandinho like the EPL teams.

That said, I will prefer not to meet City and Barcelona for now. Give me Besiktas or Roma.

Toorliso Coman really impressed me. Juups work on Coman is beginning to show and make him more dangerous. That split second to look up makes all the difference. Rudy was very sloppy, Lewy should have done better with some shots and Ribery though tried but at this level he cant cope anymore.

Defence needs to tighten up since we would be needing them in games to come. Let Boa Hummels Sule Kimmich, Alaba with Martinez in DM have special sessions in the winter breaks. Do defensive drills and watch videos.

That Mbappe goal, I don't get why Hummels had to leave that position to go double team Cavani when Alaba seemed to have him covered. Rudy also fell asleep and allowed him to ghost in just like the equalizer conceded vs Wolfsburg

How I wish Juup was younger and staying or a few more seasons
I no wan too talk about Hummels because the overall performance was too good for me to tackle anybody. Contrary to what airmark might think I don't go into every match hoping Hummels makes such mistakes. We easily should have won 5-1 but in hindsight settling for second seems to have paid off

The good thing is with the winter break there would be ample time for lots of the guys to heal and for Jupp to perfect whatever strategy he plans on deploying. I still feel like the midfield is the strong point and one which we must exploit to the fullest

We have a relatively soft landing in Besiktas so my hope is we keep improving gradually. Something tells me the likes of PSG and maybe even City might have peaked too soon.

If City play Fabian Delph against us it would be a bloodbath. I am pretty sure of that!

We just need to hope and pray we are lucky with injuries. Sven Ulreich is also injured now so we are stuck with Tom Starke
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Make UEFA no call us back say na mistake dem use give us opponent wey dem reseve for Madrid

Haha aja go chop their mouth. Make we just beat them well well for that first leg because that their stadium is mental.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Man Of the match:

Jérôme Boateng:

Against factory workers from which city again? Who were the attackers he played against?

Your new coach is very smart like conte.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
airmark:
Against factory workers from which city again? Who were the attackers he played against?
Your new coach is very smart like conte.

Hummels benched for the second league game in a row
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rudy-Tolisso-Vidal

Interesting midfield lineup. I'm surprised Hames didn't start this match. Going to need some creativity in this binsh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
A40:
Rudy-Tolisso-Vidal
Interesting midfield lineup. I'm surprised Hames didn't start this match. Going to need some creativity in this binsh

Now Ribery is back, He will be started, I almost wished his injury didnt heal so fast
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Now Ribery is back, He will be started, I almost wished his injury didnt heal so fast

I have no qualms with Ribery starting for now. Any contributions we can get from him would be welcome. When we face the big boys and he is still starting is when problem go dey. I don't want anything to tamper with Coman's growth at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.