Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071014 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2014
Badstuber played in a friendly. He still lacks sharpness which might take him a long time to regain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2014
At least i'm not the only one who thinks this way.Have a read. .

http://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2014/6/11/5798432/jerome-boateng-bayern-munich-2013-2014-season-review

Which kain tank be Boateng? Na armour tank abi na septic tank? No prizes for getting the answer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2014
pkasso: At least i'm not the only one who thinks this way.Have a read. .

http://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2014/6/11/5798432/jerome-boateng-bayern-munich-2013-2014-season-review.

Which kain tank be Boateng? Na armour tank abi na septic tank? No prizes for getting the answer.

Man lie, woman lie stats dont lie.

Its a writers opinion and its like an asshole everyone has one. The figures are what one cant dispute. If you like say 9ice is richer than Dangote, Numbers dont lie

Boateng stats in major finals attached

You have stats from the CL finals and the world cup finals in front of you.

In case you missed it this is it again

Boateng one of the best players on the field on those nights silencing feared attackers like Aguero, Lewandoski, Reus Higuain and even Messi

This is no small game, Its a freaking final

WHen you google clutch players Boateng would be the picture

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2014
pkasso: At least i'm not the only one who thinks this way.Have a read. .

http://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2014/6/11/5798432/jerome-boateng-bayern-munich-2013-2014-season-review

So what part of this article suggests Boa-TANK is as horrible as you are trying to insinuate? I wonder if this same person after the World Cup would come there and revise his previous statements

Armor Tank leading Bayern and Germany to a shitload of titles! About 9 as at my last count
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
dayokanu:

Is there any doubt about the bold? Mertersacker has been shamed out of the NT defence He has been given the role of cheerleader. If he had any self worth he would have retired

Boateng-Hummels partnership conceded 0 goals at the world cup playing against top nations like France Argentina and Brazil.

All Boateng doubters and haters have been shut up. All the face saving excuses doesnt cut again. Especially the comparison with sideshow bob jester David Playstation Luiz who cost his team at least 5 goals in the world cup.

Unless there is an injury in defence, Jogi Low knows Boateng-Hummels partnership is the truth

Lahms absence in the NT would really affect our play.

From the first game I saw him Stuttgart vs Man Utd in 3003 I knew he was destined for greatness his calm intelligent play
we would miss his sliding tackles, overlapping runs, quiet leadership, numerous assists and versatility of the "little Giant"

See as he dey battle giant Jan Koller in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sCDJQUWJN8
You saw him 3003?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
^^ 2003 ni jare my broda

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2014
So because Boateng plays well in finals we should overlook his flaws and weaknesses? You keep going on about how well Boateng plays in finals but you seem(or chose) to forget it was his fatal error that allowed Drogba to head home in the UCL final of 2011.Drogba should have never beaten him to that ball.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
pkasso: So because Boateng plays well in finals we should overlook his flaws and weaknesses? You keep going on about how well Boateng plays in finals but you seem(or chose) to forget it was his fatal error that allowed Drogba to head home in the UCL final of 2011.Drogba should have never beaten him to that ball.
What fatal error? Where was Van Buyten in that play? Drogba's aerial prowess is well known and few defenders can stop him when he is on song but even at that you are the first person I would hear blame Boateng for that goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
pkasso: So because Boateng plays well in finals we should overlook his flaws and weaknesses? You keep going on about how well Boateng plays in finals but you seem(or chose) to forget it was his fatal error that allowed Drogba to head home in the UCL final of 2011.Drogba should have never beaten him to that ball.

Blaming Boateng for Drogba goal when we have a 6ft 6 van buyten who was lost in the play.

Isn't it ironic that the person hammering on Boateng faults yet in the same breathe halls David luiz as a top defender. A player whose middle name is error.

If with these flaws he can make great strikers like aguero higuain Lewandoski Reus Lavezzi and even Messi look like grade d footballers in a major final then I think it's a good flaw unlike your favorite defender who disgraced himself his family, his nation and everyone who had anything to do with him.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Madrid yard sale go soon start oo! Shey we no go go approach them for Di Maria or Isco?

I don't like how we have performed in the market so far. We could easily have locked down a guy like Garay before the World Cup I didn't even know he was sold for less than €10mio.

I'm seriously worried about Dante's form and Javi would never make a great CB, Guardiola just wan waste that boy talent like he did to Mascherano

Lewandowski was on target against Duisburg yesterday btw game finished 1-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
A40: Madrid yard sale go soon start oo! Shey we no go go approach them for Di Maria or Isco?

I don't like how we have performed in the market so far. We could easily have locked down a guy like Garay before the World Cup I didn't even know he was sold for less than €10mio.

I'm seriously worried about Dante's form and Javi would never make a great CB, Guardiola just wan waste that boy talent like he did to Mascherano

Lewandowski was on target against Duisburg yesterday btw game finished 1-1

Make we just dey look,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
I heard Guardiola liked Badstuber performance yesterday and might be planning to use him a lot

I would be sceptical about a guy who has been out injured for almost 2 yrs

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2014
Relying on a player that has torn his ACL and required knee surgery twice in such a short span is plain folly to me. I hope he has heard about Brandon Roy, Greg Oden and other ninjas who just weren't the same anymore coming back from multiple knee surgeries, I really hope Badstuber's case is different

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2014
40 you've got mail.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Guardiola says Badstuber (post 2 consecutive ACL tears) is the best player he's ever had. Listen here for €0.99: http://www.bild.de/bild-plus/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen/guardiola-lobt-innenverteidiger-36937498,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

More competition. If boateng displays some poor form like last season, he would go to right back to compete with Rafinha or sit on the Bench. Dante remains a super defender and the best CB for Bayern since he joined in summer of 2012. Yes he was poor vs Germany, same can be said of Pique who allowed Holland put 5 past Spain along side his colleagues. Defenders too have off days
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2014
LOL

Some people dont just quit even after being exposed for their substandard Ebute Metta analysis

They told us Boateng would never start at CB for Germany,
They told us Mertersacker is better than Boateng and would start over him
They told us David Luiz is better than Boateng and we all saw it at the world cup

While Boa-TANK keeps posting MOTM performances at top level finals they stay hating
No word about Dante who was embarrassed at the world cup
No words about Dante who almost cost us the CL with his rash tackle
Its always Boateng

Like its said haters gonna hate. Carry Go Boateng omo arijo shebi oba

[img]http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/article22857319.ece/binary/i/Ponthaal6+reuters.JPG[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
SportBild: Gladbach reject Bayern's €3m offer for Sinan Kurt, demanding €5m. Kurt (contract to 2016) still not training w/ BMG senior squad

Shaqiri via Tuttosport: "Juve is a good option, just like LFC or Bayern. It wouldn't be a step backwards." FCB supposedly don't want to sell

Also Farfan's knee injury worse than docs thought - he could be out until Jan. Opportunity for Schalke youngsters, but tall task to deliver in CL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
toba: SportBild: Gladbach reject Bayern's €3m offer for Sinan Kurt, demanding €5m. Kurt (contract to 2016) still not training w/ BMG senior squad

Shaqiri via Tuttosport: "Juve is a good option, just like LFC or Bayern. It wouldn't be a step backwards." FCB supposedly don't want to sell

Also Farfan's knee injury worse than docs thought - he could be out until Jan. Opportunity for Schalke youngsters, but tall task to deliver in CL

Oga toba, abeg where that Kurt dey play ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:55am On Jul 24, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Davidbanky:

Oga toba, abeg where that Kurt dey play ?
Borussia Mönchengladbach II and bayern scouted him as Left Wing player. I guess he played under the former German defender/midfielder Christian Ziege as U18 for Germany. Saw couple of their matches on Eurosport
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2014
TZ claims Højbjerg is Kroos' replacement.

Well, the problem with waiting for Højbjerg (and others) to get good is that you're also waiting for Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Ribery and Dante to undergo their inevitable decline... while also not being sure of whether the youngsters will in fact eventually be on par with their predecessors.

Moreover: Pep has 2 years left on his contract and could be gone in 2016 (or sooner). He's moulding the players to operate in his system, which is non-transferrable. When he's gone, they'll have to re-learn how to play football in a "normal" way, in their natural positions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2014
Kroos

"I first started thinking about a transfer when talks with Bayern were unsuccessful. Bayern were always my priority and I didn't talk to anybody else," Kroos told the official DFB website.

"I then decided to go for a new challenge after we failed to reach an agreement with Bayern and a number of clubs showed an interest in signing me. Winning the World Cup settled it."

"I didn't leave Bayern because I didn't feel valued," he insisted. "I played for one of the biggest clubs in the world and was a starter under several coaches.

"I always played in the major competitions and Bayern always looked after me. [Coach] Pep Guardiola and [sporting director] Matthias Sammer were important to me and the fans always supported me as well.

"But Real Madrid are a huge challenge. People all over the world know Madrid.

"Thousands of people attended my presentation at the Santiago Bernabeu and club president Florentino Perez was interrupted a number of times by cheering fans. I have never seen anything like it.

"This club is just the right step for me."

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Some snippet from Pep interview today

on formations: "We can play a back three and a back four. We will probably play a back four. We don't have the players for that yet though [due to the World Cup players missing]."

Badstuber: "I'm very, very happy with Badstuber. He's a top player."

new signings: "You have to ask Matthias Sammer. Maybe we need a new goalkeeper when you think about the injuries last year. I want three goalkeepers."

Alaba: "David can play anywhere. He's a candidate for the 6 and the 8. He's a big gift for the club."

Lewandowski: "I immediately saw his quality, but he has to get used to everything. A move is never easy, it takes a lot of time."

Schweinsteiger: "He will play in midfield, not in defense."

Problems after a World Cup: "I experienced this situation with Barcelona. We will play with players like Scholl or Gaudino if necessary."

Kroos: "It was a big honor to be his coach. I wish him the best. I thank him for what he did last season. He always played. I hope he will be happy in Madrid. We tried to convince him to stay, but we have to accept his decision. Unfortunately he wanted a new challenge."

Lahm: "He's a midfield player now, but we have a lot of midfielders. It depends what we want in certain situations. We want very intelligent players."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Fellow Bayern fans,

I would be deactivating my dayokanu account by end of this week

The dayokanu account has served me long enough and has brough me the Champions League and the World cup

I hope this brings me more trophies
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
^^Don't de-activate it. It will bring more bundesliga.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Impostor!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
raumdeuter: Fellow Bayern fans,

I would be deactivating my dayokanu account by end of this week

The dayokanu account has served me long enough and has brough me the Champions League and the World cup

I hope this brings me more trophies

Dayokanu moniker has served it's purpose and needs to be put to rest. It's been active for over 8 yrs already. It needs to rest
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Okay na. . .

You are still the same dörk shar - not even a change of moniker can change that. tongue grin

Agbaya dey carry im pikin mate alias take do moniker.

Raumdeuter ko, odometer ni.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitrogen(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
dayokanu:

Dayokanu moniker has served it's purpose and needs to be put to rest. It's been active for over 8 yrs already. It needs to rest

Why na? embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2014
Reus to return to full training in 2-3 weeks, well ahead of schedule. Good news for BVB, they need his goals to take pressure off newcomers

Guardiola, on Kroos: "Myself & the club have tried everything to keep him." Offering €7m/year, €1m<Thiago & €5m<Götze, isn't "everything"

Guardiola on Lahm: "Without Toni, I see him in midfield

Bild: BVB set to sign 18 y/o Swedish CF Carlos Strandberg from BK Häken. €1.5m fee, 5-year contract. Bit of a mountain at 1.85m & 90kg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2014
dayokanu:

you really want to deactivate your monicker that has been online for more than a year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.