Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078965 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
DEUTSCHLAND WELT MEISTER
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
The golden generation that promised so much has finally delivered.Congrats to the class of '06.Lahm, Schweini, Poldi, BFG.I'm glad those guys finally got the albatross off their backs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Congrats to bayern fans!...na una enjoy this victory most though I'm happpy for my boy schurlee who provided the much needed assist..

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
dayokanu: DEUTSCHLAND WELT MEISTER

Welcome back Uncle Dayo.

The boys done good
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
pkasso: Guy abeg leave that one.I no get time for debate.Na party mode activated!

you no fit even argue sef. Forget that side abeg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
FIFA really need to GTFOH with this Messi a$$-kissing! How does a player without a single goal in the knockout stage go away with the Golden Ball? No goal in over 450mins of football

I can easily name 5 players that had a better World Cup than Messi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
A40: FIFA really need to GTFOH with this Messi a$$-kissing! How does a player without a single goal in the knockout stage go away with the Golden Ball? No goal in over 450mins of football

I can easily name 5 players that had a better World Cup than Messi

Me I can name 10 o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
chic2pimp:

you no fit even argue sef. Forget that side abeg
Which kain party-pooper be dis nitori Olohun? A40 and DK abeg carry your Italian friend comot for here!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
This tune is more popular with the Italians but feck it. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
I decided not to post until the tournament is over and Germany becomes Champion.

Thank God for this world cup that has clarified several argument.

Over the next 1 week I would be doing a post mortem of the world cup.

The several fake players that have been exposed and the real players that have shown on the big stage

Today I'm still in celebration mood

CONGRATS TO ALL FANS OF THE TEAM

DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLEZ

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dhelake: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2014
Boateng And Neuer Deserves Two Medals Each
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Jisos Kraist!

So Deutschland are weltmeister?

I haven't seen someone happier than me tonight!!!

God Bless Bosstian Shweinsteiger
Jerome Boateng
Phillip Lahm
Matts Hummels (something tells me the guy was under severe pain)
Manuel Neuer
Andre Shuerllre abi na wetin
And Mario Gotze

Not forgetting Muller, Klose and Lackadaisical 'Metus' Ozil

Howedes Try shaa.. Thank God Kramer no finish this match.
Because of Toba, Kroos try shaa grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:22am On Jul 14, 2014
7 new World Champions well probably 6 by the time Kroos leaves but who the hell cares? Guardiola now knows he has no excuses

Ecstasy by Barry White and Jarule is playing repeatedly in my head

pkasso: This tune is more popular with the Italians but feck it. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
Seven Nation Army

chic2pimp:

Me I can name 10 o
You dey find Barcelona people trouble. Dude scored against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria goddamnit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:25am On Jul 14, 2014
Brazil waited for 24yrs from 1970 to 1994

Italy waited for 24yrs from 1982 to 2006

Germany waited for 24yrs from 1990 to 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:30am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 2:36am On Jul 14, 2014
adidas Silver Ball: Thomas Muller (Germany)
adidas Bronze Ball: Arjen Robben
(Netherlands)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:41am On Jul 14, 2014
Bayern

Silver ball, Bronze ball, plus Silver boot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:43am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:52am On Jul 14, 2014
Where is barackohandso that used to come and incessantly complain about how we butchered the Bundesliga. Now that we have butchered the World I wonder what he has to say

Of all the Golden Ball, Young Player, Golden Glove nominees no single EPL player. Shior! Yeye dey smell
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2014
Some people told us Boateng would never start in Germany Central defence now all we can say is kudos to those Ebute Metta analysts who saw the future

Some said Mertersacker must be a starter in German defence, Yet the world cup winning coach benched him from the quarters till the cup was won

In Central defence

Hummels-Mertersacker defence 270mins played 2 goals conceded

Boateng-Mertersacker defence 165mins played 2 goals conceded

Boateng-Hummels defence 255mins played 0 goals conceded

So its now obvious which is the best pairing the German defence

In the next few days I would be looking at the player some were comparing to Boateng aka David Luiz and his role in goals conceded by his team

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2014
Mario Goetze had a very mediocre tournament.

But in my books all wrong doings are forgiven the moment you score a World cup winning goal

Hoping he builds on this and have a great season for Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2014
That's bundesliga defeating the world again, ... Thank you bundesliga, thank you bayern and thank you Germany, not forgetting the real bayern fans on this forum, you guyz are the real ones, they never follow the crowd .... Guardiola too, thanks boss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2014
Lordave: Jisos Kraist!
So Deutschland are weltmeister?
I haven't seen someone happier than me tonight!!!
God Bless Bosstian Shweinsteiger
Jerome Boateng
Phillip Lahm
Matts Hummels (something tells me the guy was under severe pain)
Manuel Neuer
Andre Shuerllre abi na wetin
And Mario Gotze
Not forgetting Muller, Klose and Lackadaisical 'Metus' Ozil
Howedes Try shaa.. Thank God Kramer no finish this match.
Because of Toba, Kroos try shaa grin
Not that he tried sha. He did his best and don't forget this is his first start of a major tournament. He was a sub in 2010 and 2012. He started from game one and was rewarded by being nominated as a contender to become the best player of the tournament. He has also being named in the first 11 of the WC. Give him time. He started playing No 10 from against france, hence his game improved but yesterday, most of the German players were nervous.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2014
Congratulations to Die Mannshaft. A well deserved victory
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2014
posted this on Facebook couple of hours ago
[/quote]
Thank God. Germany won it.

I was young in 1990 when we won Italia 90 and came of age when we won Euro 96 in England.

France 98 was disappointing
Euro 2000 was a disaster
Korea/Japan 2002, lost to Brazil
Portugal 2004 another disaster.
From 2006, Germany reached the semi final of major tournaments, including the final of Euro 2008.

Our menace has always been Italy and Spain. 2006,2008,2010 and 2012. In 2014, Italy and Spain were knocked out, hence I knew it was going to be our year and we made it.

So so so happy. Join me in my office tomorrow for celebration

To those that have been critical of Jloew, you can now see why patience is good. He took over after the WC and transformed the team. The last time we had such a fantastic run was from 1980-1992

From 2002-2014, we almost did it.

Euro 1980 win
1982 WC finalist
1986 WC finalist
1990 WC winner
1992 Euro finalist.

Under Kahn/ballack/Klose/lahm era
2002 WC finalist
2006 WC semi finalist
2008 Euro finalist
2010 2006 WC semi finalist
2012 Euro semi finalist
2014 WC winner
Consistency and patience works. If Loew has/had been sacked, may be we might not have won.

I'm so happy for my man Miroslav Klose. The most humble and underrated Striker. The best German striker of our Generation. I never knew he could last for 80 mins, but he did, winning tackles and putting the defense of Argentina under pressure. If he was younger, he could have scored.
Joined the team since 2001 under rudi voller and remained the only surviving player from 2002 to date.

lahm, Podolski and Schweinsteiger joined in 2004 under rudi voller, after 10 years, they won something

Per metersacker Joined in 2006 and in 2014 won the WC

Others like ozil, Boateng, Muller, Kroos, Khedira, joined in 2010 WC

Hoewedes, Hummels other 2012 to date

Its really a generation of Old and young. I would have been happy if Arne Friedrich was part of it. Humble servant who joined us in Euro 2004 and was playing RB, whilst lahm was playing LB

Well done Joachim Loew. He said, he would stay on till 2016, even if he lost the WC. Klinsmann was really happy for him, cos he believed him. I saw Former Nigerian International Jonathan Akpogborie on TV last really excited having played under Joachim loew as a coach in the Bundesliga in the 1990s
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2014
Now to the Players. Based on my opinion/view

Manuel Neuer : I knew he was going to win an award like Oliver kahn did in 2002, when Germany conceded only 3 goals in seven matches. Neuer conceded 4 in 7 matches

Jerome Boateng: Started not as the strongest best along the line improved. Jloew who told him, he has to improve before he could play him as a CB in 2012, has done the right thing. He tried Yesterday and im impressed with him for the first time in a long while. He wasnt it against Algeria in the first half and a little shaky in the second half against Brazil. Yesterday, he saved Germany from conceding couple of goals. I hope He continues to improve for Club and Country.

Hummels : I knew before the tournament that he would perform. Came from Injury at BVB and played well against Madrid in the second leg. Maybe, Germany would have lost against France if he didn't play or if he didn't play the first half against Brazil. Yesterday again, despite carrying injury, he played all he could. The best German defender in recent time.

Bene Hoewedes : Had my doubt that he could survive at the WC as LB. But Jloew said he played Hoewedes their cos he wanted a defender who would stay at the back on the wing, unlike a David Alaba, Marcelo or Lahm kind of LB, always going forward. Just Like Boateng excelled in 2010 as LB, Hoewedes did his best. Didnt offer too much going forward, but played according to the coaches plan.

Lahm : What can i say about captain fantastic. Unlike Stephen Gerrard, this guy is calm cool and collected. Couple of footballers said nice things about him on twitter. Just like PEP said, Lahm is the most intelligent footballer he has worked with

Khedira: Showed class and played more offensive in this tournament, despite playing only is reall competitive match in the UCL final for madrid against Atletico

BASTIAN SCHweinsteiger : All thanks to Ottmar Hitzfeld for bringing this guy out. He was a star. Coming on against Ghana, showed life. From the Game against Brazil, he turned into a defender and always supporting the defence. It was about the team. Nice one bro

TONI KROOS I knew he would become a star. Since his days under Jupp Heynckes at Bayer, i knew this guy would make it. Pep trusted in him. Joachim, said he trust him, and for the first time in a competition since Ozil joined the NT, kroos displaced him and was playing the N0 10 role since the game against france. He did well. He's improving and will improve. I hope Bayern keeps him. He had a touch is most of our goals. It either he provides assist, or Give a pass to the player that would go and provide the assist.

Ozil: Did the job well but this isnt the Ozil we knew in 2010. he was in the best 11 in 2010, but not this year, hence toni kroos had to move to Number 10

Thomas Muller: This guy would go on to equal and surpass Klose's record. Muller such a fantastic player

Gotze: Had his chances, took some, but didnt take majority. Well he won the cup for Germany. Löw: "I told Götze, show to the world that you’re better than Messi." In case you were wondering why Mario started early in the tournament…
Thomas Muller said, after coming on for Klose, he didn't really play well, but he played well by scoring the goal. I hope he improves, if not, he would be sitting on the bench at Bayern. Pep doesn't really like the chap.

Klose: Did everything that was expected from him. He's old but the coach believed in him and he performed well. Germany needs a true striker like this guy, who can use the head and leg to score well.

finally, This was supposed to be Reus' tournament. He'll be 29 & (if fit) playing in his first World Cup in 2018. So no shortage of hunger
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2014
I woke up today feeling like a world champion.It's been worth the wait.Those years of pain and disappointment are finally over.We've dispelled the tags of nearly-men and chokers.The players gave everything;blood, sweat and tears.My man Schweini played his heart out.Those fucckers at Sport Bild can finally choke on their pens.Jerome Boateng did step up and play the game of his life as i had hoped but I still have my reservations though.Hummels was a monster at the back.Capt Lahm reliable as ever. Kroos must be thanking his stars Higuain didn't convert but that aside had a great tournament.Wish him the best at RM.Yesterday was Miroslav Klose's last game.I'm gonna miss the poacher goals and backflips.Germany's greatest no 9 after Gerd Muller.Finally big ups to Jorgi Low and Hans Flick for a job well done.I will be celebrating for weeks!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2014

Gotze diiiickck would be getting it's reward
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Still a bit pissed that Müller was robbed of the Golden Ball award but in the end FIFA had to console Messi its just a bit frustrating that in a World Cup where at least 5 players played better that he still won the award I honestly think its bad for football and sends the wrong message out there to the other players that their efforts would never be recognized

Neuer: What can be said about the best keeper of his generation who could wind up surpassing legends like Kahn, Buffon after all is said and done. Dude almost redefined the goalkeeping position and continues to amaze with his supreme calm and confidence in the most high pressure situations

Lahm: Embodiment of leadership, a player that let's his play do the talking and rarely ever let's his team down! Thank God for Mustafi's injury, we saw the best of Lahm when he moved back to right back especially against Brazil

Boateng: What can be said about the Boa-tank? Started the World Cup out of his natural position but adjusted seamlessly when played in his natural habitat. Saved his best for the biggest game of all! Say what you will but Boateng is an elite defender

Hummels: Was exceptional in pretty much every game bar the Final where he needed some help from the Boa-tank definitely deserved to be in the FIFA XI

Höwedes: Unspectacular but solid and reliable! Definitely played better than he usually does at Schalke and bar the Ghana game was faultless in this tournament though offered little going forward

Schweinsteiger: The engine room of this team! It takes a very attentive eye to notice his contributions as he was the defacto defensive midfielder from after Mustafi's injury onwards. Its ridiculous just how much protection he provided the backline and how much defensive work he put in. His display especially in the Final after Kramer's injury showed how much of a warrior Fussballgott is.

Khedira: Played his best ever game against Brazil too bad he missed the Final but showed a lot of ability going forward bar the horrific miss against Portugal

Kroos: Had a pretty good World Cup and also came to life in the Brazil game. Still didn't create enough chances from open play IMO despite playing the #10 but all in all announced himself into the big stage

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Özil: While he didn't set the World Cup on fire I strongly disagree with people who claim he had a bad tournament! He was played out of position for its entirety but still made himself useful. Easily the 2nd most creative player in the team from open play besides Müller

Klose: Showed his class and experience and scored two very important goals to eclipse Ronaldo and become the World Cup's best goalscorer. Class act and a fitting way to go out. Legend

Götze: Played out of position and was given a shorter leash than the likes of Kroos and Özil IMO but kudos to him for not being mentally fragile and letting his head drop I am absolutely delighted that it was he who went on to score the most important goal of all! Maybe with Kroos's exit we would finally get to see the best of Götze who despite scoring 15 goals and 14 assists last season is still inexplicably being labelled a flop

Müller: King Müller, the Raumdeuter was simply amazing at this World Cup! Golden Ball winner IMO the boy is already a legend at 24! Was responsible for more goals than any other player at the World Cup yet covered the most ground. Awesome does not even begin to explain this ninja! If I start with superlatives I might not finish so let me stop here

Schürrle: Jorgi Loew's Joker, dude came off the bench and always brought gobe to the opposition! Too much energy too much ginja and fitting too that after slaughtering Caesar in the semis with that amazing 7th goal he provided Götze with the World Cup winner not forgetting his heroics against Algeria. Germany are not World Champions without Schürrle that's how important he was

Löw Even the harshest of critics can be shut up with a World Cup title and Jorgi has finally delivered! He grew up tactically at this World Cup tbh apart from playing Mustafi and his IMO unfair handling of Götze he did very well! Made the right substitutions and adjusted on the fly in all situations

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.