Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080420 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2014
A40:
This is a jamb question ooh! Even your previous statement if Mesut failed the team is also based on probables. What is your evidence for that? A few meaningless friendlies?
since he moved to Arsenal, he has dropped form, which is a known fact to toddlers too. You once rated Bale above him in the immediate past season

A40:
Kroos had no assist from open play and created fewer chances than the guy that didn't play as a #10
yet got more playing times, second only to Neuer, lahm, Muller and Hoewedes. This simply means, he was doing something the coach told him to do and did things that made FIFA experts/cpnsultant to recognize him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2014
raumdeuter:
You just beat me to it! The golden boy of German football at his finest hour.Legend!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2014
some news stories that i should have posted before i took ill

Bayern going 2-0 up and then to concede 2 pens to BMG. shows us that Rafinha & Martinez still are terrible defenders and Badstuber has a long way to go

The birthday boy did something bad on Sunday Here's a vid of Schweinsteiger singing "BVB, sons of whores" in a Munich bar http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bastian-schweinsteiger/beleidigt-dortmund-spieler-als-hurensoehne-36997138.bild.html

I saw the highlight of BVB's game. Great debut for Immobile: Goal, assist & played a big role in a 3rd. But equally brilliant & critically important performance by Aubameyang
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2014
toba: some news stories that i should have posted before i took ill

Bayern going 2-0 up and then to concede 2 pens to BMG. shows us that Rafinha & Martinez still are terrible defenders and Badstuber has a long way to go

The birthday boy did something bad on Sunday Here's a vid of Schweinsteiger singing "BVB, sons of whores" in a Munich bar http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bastian-schweinsteiger/beleidigt-dortmund-spieler-als-hurensoehne-36997138.bild.html

I saw the highlight of BVB's game. Great debut for Immobile: Goal, assist & played a big role in a 3rd. But equally brilliant & critically important performance by Aubameyang

Mr toba just ignored the good side of our game and brought our flaws, have seen Chelsea, man utd and some top clubs who have all lost in this pre-season and yet u didn't pick a flaw in their games, but u criticize bayern on just one error Amin all the games we have played so far which we both know is still in the developing stage of pep experiment .., hmmm Lip sealed o

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
toba: some news stories that i should have posted before i took ill

Schweini might have had one beer too many.At least he didn't go peeing around like Kevin Grosskreutz.He has since apologised and the BVB camp saw the humor in it, offering him singing lessons.Nothing than an harmless chant.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Klopp is already insinuating that Ciro is lazy, Next time beware of a player whose surname is "Immobile"

Ciro responded

Ciro Immobile @ ciroimmobile2

"The training in Germany is very hard, we must prepare for a long season. In Italy, more value is placed on the tactics"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:10am On Aug 02, 2014
Meanwhile a world cup winning defender tells us

Former France international Franck Leboeuf has questioned Paris Saint-Germain's decision to sign David Luiz as he feels the Brazilian has proven to be too unreliable to play in defence.

PSG paid Chelsea €50 million to lure the versatile centre-half to the Parc des Princes, but Leboeuf fears that the Ligue 1 champions will come to regret the transfer.

"I think that David Luiz has a lot of qualities. But he alternates good moments with spells where he goes missing entirely," Leboeuf told RMC.

"He is not a defender. The fact that Jose Mourinho put him in midfield at Chelsea is an indication that he wasn't convinced by his defensive ability.

"The problem became quite obvious at the World Cup. He was playing up front rather than in defence after just three minutes of play in the semi-final against Germany. That's the thing that scares me
."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2014
Like i didn't know you were going to do this.World cup winning defender? Heck, even Durm and Mustafi have winner medals! LeBoeuf was a squad player at France '98. Judging by your logic, every word that comes out of the mouths of greats like Pele and Maradona is the scriptures.It's his opinion."The fact that Jose Mourinho put him in midfield is an indication he wasn't convinced about his defensive ability" Another case of versatility being abused.Mourinho would put 11 defenders on the pitch if it were possible.A coach that played all his DFs in a UCL semifinal tie at HOME.It's like saying Pep played Lahm at DMF because he wasn't convinced of his abilities going forward at RB.I never said David Luiz was flawless.I agree he can be quite frustrating to watch but i would rather have him than Boateng.It is a case of picking 'Bad' over 'Worst'.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2014
pkasso: Like i didn't know you were going to do this.World cup winning defender? Heck, even Durm and Mustafi have winner medals! LeBoeuf was a squad player at France '98. Judging by your logic, every word that comes out of the mouths of greats like Pele and Maradona is the scriptures.It's his opinion."The fact that Jose Mourinho put him in midfield is an indication he wasn't convinced about his defensive ability" Another case of versatility being abused.Mourinho would put 11 defenders on the pitch if it were possible.A coach that played all his DFs in a UCL semifinal tie at HOME.It's like saying Pep played Lahm at DMF because he wasn't convinced of his abilities going forward at RB.I never said David Luiz was flawless.I agree he can be quite frustrating to watch but i would rather have him than Boateng.It is a case of picking 'Bad' over 'Worst'.

Na lie ! Boateng is better, if not that defending has been insulted sef, would u even call the likes of David luzia a defender ? In the eras of hierro, Thomas linke, Lucio and Zannetti I can still call more, is Luis close to them ? Is it because he plays in the premiership ? Cos every premier league player is assumed to be better than other league players, even our president said it that some clubs who has won nothing are assumed to be more popular than bayern, all this is because they ply their trade in England, if we judge base on country to country, leave club side or league is Luis even good enough ? In the days of Juan and roque junior as not too good those guyz are l, am sure they will start a match before Luis, all these over hyped player everywhere ... Thurman and co them, abeg Luis is no defender o, am sure brown of man utd is on par with him sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2014
This has got nothing to do with the EPL.David Luiz was a monster in the yellow shirt of Brazil until those two ill-fated games.I'm tired of flogging this Boateng issue.Anyone who wants a debate should take a look into the archives."David Luiz not a defender", tell that to PSG who paid 50 milla.Hate all you want, he is the most expensive defender in history!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
pkasso: This has got nothing to do with the EPL.David Luiz was a monster in the yellow shirt of Brazil until those two ill-fated games.I'm tired of flogging this Boateng issue.Anyone who wants a debate should take a look into the archives."David Luiz not a defender", tell that to PSG who paid 50 milla.Hate all you want, he is the most expensive defender in history!

The only thing Luiz did before the semi finals was to score. i saw you came here hailing him after scoring a free kick against Colombia, ignoring his sleep walking and pathetic defence for Colombias goal, He was part of the clusterfuck for Chiles goal

Those were the only decent opponent Brazil played all tournament and he was the symbol of Brazilian defensive failure

Boateng was one of the top 2 performance in 2 top grade finals. Tell us what Luiz has done close to that in all his life.

BTW Leboeuf was no Mustafi or Durm, He started in the World cup final which kept a clean sheet

What is the price of a player got to do with anything?

Denilson was once most expensive player in the world, Torres and Andy Carrol are two of EPL most expensive players, Hulk is the most expensive player ever bought from Portuguese league while a player like Lewandoski has never commanded more than 3m in transfer fee all his career.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
pkasso: Like i didn't know you were going to do this.World cup winning defender? Heck, even Durm and Mustafi have winner medals! LeBoeuf was a squad player at France '98. Judging by your logic, every word that comes out of the mouths of greats like Pele and Maradona is the scriptures.It's his opinion."The fact that Jose Mourinho put him in midfield is an indication he wasn't convinced about his defensive ability" Another case of versatility being abused.Mourinho would put 11 defenders on the pitch if it were possible.A coach that played all his DFs in a UCL semifinal tie at HOME.It's like saying Pep played Lahm at DMF because he wasn't convinced of his abilities going forward at RB.I never said David Luiz was flawless.I agree he can be quite frustrating to watch but i would rather have him than Boateng.It is a case of picking 'Bad' over 'Worst'.

Mourinho is a defensive coach and values defensive player, For him to play a defender out of position or sell him shows how little he values him

In the Premiership David Luiz played just half of Chelseas game, that shows how much the coach values him. In last season Chelsea Central defence Terry, Cahill Ivanovic were all ahead of him, the only player Luiz was rated higher than in Chelsea Central defence was 19yr old Kalas

Its a crime for anyone to rate Luiz above Boateng, currently all over the football world Luiz is the joke of all defenders everyone currently laughs at him

Gary Neville’s famous description of David Luiz being so poor that it was as if the Brazilian was being controlled by a 10-year old playing PlayStation came to roost Tuesday night in Belo Horizonte.

Luiz pointed to the sky after the game in full prayer, looking for any direction from God in how to handle what was to come for him afterwards.

Luiz exhibited once more throughout the tournament that he carries his faith everywhere he goes, especially on the field. Win or lose, it’s the main thing that gives him the guidance required for how he deals with the world. But for two hours on Tuesday, with wearing the captain’s armband for his nation, we saw the world’s most expensive defender regress to the risky, calamitous player we know him as. Maybe Jose Mourinho was wise in selling him to Paris Saint-Germain for £50million.

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/2014/07/09/how-david-luizs-weaknesses-as-a-defender-were-exposed-yet-again-at-the-worst-possible-time/#E835gLVdtuxoDpjt.99

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
I expect David Luiz to bounce back.He's a strong lad and just to add the only reason LeBoeuf started that final in '98 was because Laurent Blanc was suspended.He was a bench player.Sure Christoph Kramer also played in a world cup final.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:30am On Aug 03, 2014
David luiz is shyte inside out nothing to bounce away from

Most of analyst before the world cup knew he was garbage that's why there was an uproar when Psg bought him

The world cup only proved what everyone knew about him that's why Jose and everyone at Chelsea were glad to fling him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2014
In other news, Germany are UEFA under-19 champions, beating Portugal 1-nil in the final on Thursday.Looks like the beginning of an era of domination by german football.Sadly no Bayern Munich player in the squad.Meyer and Werner also missing.Werder Bremen youngster Davie Selke scooped the golden boot and MVP award scoring 6 goals.Hope he doesn't turn out like Richard Sukuta-Pasu and Samed Yesil.Ones to watch out for include Joshua Kimmich, Hany Mukhtar and Julian Brandt.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
The best German under 19 didn't even go to the tournament.

Goretza Meyer Clemens Werner

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:25am On Aug 04, 2014
[img]http://www.dfb.de/fileadmin/Image_Archive/News/000_DV1838540_61243_p880722.jpg[/img]

The guy in the middle wearing number 2 is Kevin Akpoguma (sounds Nigerian). He is a central defender who plays for Hofenheim, I think the NFA should keep tabs on him and tap him up to replace Yobo since Germany has a lot of young Central Defenders coming up he might not make it into the German team

He was born in 1995 not football age

[img]http://www.achtzehn99.de/assets/news/2013/10/_resampled/SetWidth615-hoffenheimsapakpo.jpg[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:35am On Aug 04, 2014
Philipp Lahm the one man wall

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:38am On Aug 04, 2014
3 weeks ago we won the world cup

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Davidbanky:

Mr toba just ignored the good side of our game and brought our flaws, have seen Chelsea, man utd and some top clubs who have all lost in this pre-season and yet u didn't pick a flaw in their games, but u criticize bayern on just one error Amin all the games we have played so far which we both know is still in the developing stage of pep experiment .., hmmm Lip sealed o

Madrid lost all their games in the US ICC tournament we wont hear anything,
Chelsea was trashed 3-0 by lowly Werder Bremen yesterday we wont hear anything,
AC Milan was beaten black and blue in the US tournament we didnt hear anything
Man City lost to Olympiakos over the weekend we wont hear anything,
Arsenal was beaten by Monaco over the weekend we wont hear anything

But woe betide Bayern to draw a single game even if we play our youth team and new players,

We would start hearing

"Our team is terrible",
"X, Y and Z is not Bayern quality",
"I have told you tiki taka is dead",
"Heyckenes(they used to curse) is better than Guardiola",
"If we had coaches like Mourinho, Carlotti, Wenger etc we would never have drawn the game"
"Some roadside vulcanisers even told me that Bayern is finished"

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Paul Breittner interview with Bayern fans at a bar in NYC, obviously they are mostly drunk

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h173etthxbtw4by/20140801_191910.mp4
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
PEP: "I only know that Jerome Boateng will be a Bayern player next season, 100 per cent."

Since joining Bayern from Manchester City in 2011, Boateng has won eight trophies, including two Bundesliga titles and the 2013 Champions League.

The former Hamburg man made 25 top-flight appearances for Bayern in Guardiola's first season in charge, and was an ever-present for Germany in their successful World Cup campaign in Brazil.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Looks like we are signing Pepe Reina as backup goalkeeper
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2014
Rummenigge also told SportBild and fcb.de that we are done for the summer, no more players in or out. We were prepared to bring in another player, but Pep is happy with the squad and doesn't want unhappy players sitting in the stands. Pep wants a squad of 18 top players and 5 or 6 youngsters.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:09am On Aug 06, 2014
raumdeuter: Rummenigge also told SportBild and fcb.de that we are done for the summer, no more players in or out. We were prepared to bring in another player, but Pep is happy with the squad and doesn't want unhappy players sitting in the stands. Pep wants a squad of 18 top players and 5 or 6 youngsters.

You noticed pep really wanted to sign a popular and more established second keeper, am thinking that's a way of making neuer not relaxed ! Well I feel the guy sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2014
The Reina signing makes sense to me.Starke is out for a while and if anything were to happen to Neuer, i wouldn't want us relying on young Lukas Raeder.Reina, while hardly world-class is a decent goalkeeper.It's a win-win situation for both parties.Back-up plan for Bayern and Reina gets paid relatively high wages(the same reason Napoli baulked at signing him permanently) for sitting on the bench.Just prepare yourselves for clangers and butterfinger moments when he gets to play grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2014
Lol pkasso still hating on the BOA-TANK trying to compare his role to Durm and Mustafi's i laugh in ebola

That PSG were phoolish enuff to pay such an ungodly amount for calamity Luiz doesn't mean he is not a crap defender infact they would be forever remembered for their folly

I'm not too happy with our transfer business this summer i still feel we could have used one more CB because nothing good can come out of Javi Martinez at CB. I only hope we don't suffer the ridiculous injury crisis we endured last season if we can achieve that we would compete and it would simply come down to Pep and how he sets out the team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
"Sami Khedira wants to fulfill the remaining year of his contract and become a free agent next year.

If Sami decides to stay in Madrid and not renew, RM has told him he will be a bench player for the season [ABC]"

Enjoy your time Kroos

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.