Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084964 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Don't you just love it when Lordave goes "Jisos Kraist!" grin? Whatever happened to the Marcel Schmelzer of old.The guy has not looked the same since coming back from injury.Subotic should take note.

Looking forward to the game on Wednesday.Big chance to start the season on a winning note.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2014
pkasso: I swear! I saw your posts after the second leg.One particular miss kept playing in my head for days.BVB were chasing the third goal and the guy could only hit the post after beating Casillas with the gaping goal at his mercy.[b]It left me scarred for weeks.I would wake up in the middle of the night and mutter his name whilst shaking my head in regret.If only he had score[/b]d.It was hell.The thing pain me gaan! I really wanted BVB to knock out Real Madrid.I hated him so much.I remember him scoring against Bayern that weekend and I was like "Comot for here jor, game u suppose score you no score".But still doesn't take anything away from the fact that he had a decent 2014.
looooool. Oga its a mOnday Morning. No let my oga sack me. LWKMdie
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2014
pkasso: Don't you just love it when Lordave goes "Jisos Kraist!" grin? Whatever happened to the Marcel Schmelzer of old.The guy has not looked the same since coming back from injury.Subotic should take note.

Looking forward to the game on Wednesday.Big chance to start the season on a winning note.
Subotic would return as a CB and Durm would most likely take over. I want to watch him this season, to see if he has flare like Alaba and lahm going forward
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Several months after dem hayaj the trophy comot from dem hands, these disrespectful and fraudulent krauts still go about with the title "Champions Of Europe"?

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Looks like Thiago is out for further 2 months

The incompetent Spanish doctors cant fix an injury
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
In other news

Miro Klose retired from international football. National team and world cup legend

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Massive respect for Klose though I doubt Bayern fans would be too fond of him he was largely a flop for us but his achievements for country is definitely legendary breaking Der Bomber's international record and retiring on the back of a World Cup breaking while breaking O Fenomeno's record was John Elway-esque

raumdeuter: Looks like Thiago is out for further 2 months
The incompetent Spanish doctors cant fix an injury
Smh! This was supposed to be his breakout season! I hope we have not landed ourselves another crock

So lemme throw it out there what would be your preferred lineup for tomorrow's game? Mine is

Neuer

Lahm Boa-TANK Dante Alaba

Martinez

Robben Götze Müller Ribery

Lewandowski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
I dont think the world cup winners would be playing tomorrow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
You mean on Wednesday?

Methinks the World Cup winners are due a run-out I'm not sure we can afford the luxury of resting all of them not unless we want a beatdown (seems Schweini's injury wasn't so bad) plus these guys have had no pre-season whatsoever they need to get some minutes under their belt before we take on Preussen Munster in the Pokal over the weekend

Would be epic to see the way Lewandowski is received
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wednesday I mean

Those guys came back from vacation last Thursday and some of them have been boozing and nacking non stop for the past 1 month e.g Neuer

The coach might regulate their time on the field and not unfit players

We should have Martinez, Alaba, Ribery, Lewandoski, Shaqiri, Rode, Badstuber?, Dante, Pizzaro. Some of the new guys would come in towards the second half

This season expect a very slow start and some bad result as it is typically the season after World cup. Regardless I wont trade that trophy in Brazil for anything

Edit: Looks like Ribery is out injured too, SO that means those WOrld cup guys would have to start hitting the group

Gotze should really prove himself this season as conditions favour him more: Kroos gone, Ribery older, Boost from scoring world cup winning goal, teaming up with Lewandoski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2014
In addition to on going news, Thiago out for at least 2 more months, according to Münchner Merkur. Bayern perhaps thinking now that Kroos was worth >€7m/year after all. Its just Natural for anyone to think this way. For the record, it took Kroos 4yrs after B04 loan to become who he is. Rode/Højbjerg can play well, but don't expect them to decide CL games.

Even lahm. He was loaned to Stuttgart to develop, Just like Alaba too. Schweinsteiger played all the available roles upfront from 2003 till he settled as a DMF in 2009/2010 season. The story I'm saying is that, it takes time for players to develop. lobatan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2014
We have done very little in the transfer market this year infact our spending compared to our rivals in Europe is laughable but that is not what worries me neither is the potential to start the season on a slow note, what worries me is Guardiola's tactics for the upcoming season.

Winning the WC was the ultimate! More than made up for the end of season disappointment. Guys like Lahm can now enter the discussion when we are talking of all-time great fullbacks and can legitimately say he is the best in his era. Klose would also be remembered amongst the greats while younger guys like Neuer, Müller, Fussballgott, Boa-TANK, Götze have an opportunity to write even more history
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2014
toba: In addition to on going news, Thiago out for at least 2 more months, according to Münchner Merkur. Bayern perhaps thinking now that Kroos was worth >€7m/year after all. Its just Natural for anyone to think this way. For the record, it took Kroos 4yrs after B04 loan to become who he is. Rode/Højbjerg can play well, but don't expect them to decide CL games.

Even lahm. He was loaned to Stuttgart to develop, Just like Alaba too. Schweinsteiger played all the available roles upfront from 2003 till he settled as a DMF in 2009/2010 season. The story I'm saying is that, it takes time for players to develop. lobatan
Lol no one is thinking Kroos is worth more than what we offered him! 2 goals and 4 assists looool make he go find him maga for front

I'm ok with a 3-man midfield of Schweini, Martinez and Götze even Hojbjerg can fill in for Schweini and Martinez! The boy is fearless and looks mature beyond his years

Shaq-Attack can fill in for Ribery. This season is show and prove time for him if he wants us to believe he has a future at Bayern

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2014
A40: We have done very little in the transfer market this year infact our spending compared to our rivals in Europe is laughable but that is not what worries me neither is the potential to start the season on a slow note, what worries me is Guardiola's tactics for the upcoming season.

Winning the WC was the ultimate! More than made up for the end of season disappointment. Guys like Lahm can now enter the discussion when we are talking of all-time great fullbacks and can legitimately say he is the best in his era. Klose would also be remembered amongst the greats while younger guys like Neuer, Müller, Fussballgott, Boa-TANK, Götze have an opportunity to write even more history
I really don't think the Bayern side you got at the moment needs any major upgrade apart from maybe a CB.
IF Pep gets versatile tactically you have a side that can compete for the UCL.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2014
StarBoard:
I really don't think the Bayern side you got at the moment needs any major upgrade apart from maybe a CB.
IF Pep gets versatile tactically you have a side that can compete for the UCL.
You are absolutely right! And this is what I would continuously hammer on till the transfer window is closed. Since Guardiola is hell-bent on playing a 3 man backline he needs to at the very least have sufficient personnel to play that role. I don't know what Ginter went to do at Dortmund where they already have Hummels, Subotic and Papastathopoulos
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2014
A40:
You are absolutely right! And this is what I would continuously hammer on till the transfer window is closed. Since Guardiola is hell-bent on playing a 3 man backline he needs to at the very least have sufficient personnel to play that role. I don't know what Ginter went to do at Dortmund where they already have Hummels, Subotic and Papastathopoulos
considering Hummels will always have to sit out some portion of the season due to injury I don't think it was a bad move for him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
Contento has joined Willy Sagnol in Bordeaux

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
A40:
I don't know what Ginter went to do at Dortmund where they already have Hummels, Subotic and Papastathopoulos
I don't see anything wrong with the move.Klopp seems to have learned from last season when his squad was ravaged by injuries.Ginter is also versatile enough to play at DMF which i think is the primary reason he was signed.BVB are really struggling in that area of the pitch at the moment.Sahin is set to miss the start of the season.Bender has only just returned.Gundogan is still out.That leaves Klopp with an aging Seb Kehl and a rookie in Moris Leitner.With Dortmund's explosive and high-intensity game, there will always be injuries which is where a player like Ginter comes in.Good back-up IMO, might even get a run of games if he impresses.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Meanwhile, Thiago has denied claims he has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation programme.Now i can breathe a little easier.Those fvcking tabloids sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Robben, Schweinsteiger plus the injured Ribery and Rafinha are staying in Munich. So wont feature in tomorrows game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Real Madrid has taken both cups we won last season, time to take it back this yr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2014
You have to feel for DiMaria & Modric. Played like heroes last season but may be cast to RealMadrid bench to fit in more fashionable players. RealMadrid have so much depth it's silly. If Ancelotti chooses the right XI, they'll be painfully hard to beat. From what we all saw on TV last night, Madrid has the CL to lose. I feel sorry for PEP. you dont need Tiki taka to win games.

Khedira should leave now, before 31st of August
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2014
A40:
Lol no one is thinking Kroos is worth more than what we offered him! 2 goals and 4 assists looool make he go find him maga for front

I'm ok with a 3-man midfield of Schweini, Martinez and Götze even Hojbjerg can fill in for Schweini and Martinez! The boy is fearless and looks mature beyond his years

Shaq-Attack can fill in for Ribery. This season is show and prove time for him if he wants us to believe he has a future at Bayern
Did you see Madrid's game last night?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2014
toba: You have to feel for DiMaria & Modric. Played like heroes last season but may be cast to RealMadrid bench to fit in more fashionable players. RealMadrid have so much depth it's silly. If Ancelotti chooses the right XI, they'll be painfully hard to beat. From what we all saw on TV last night, Madrid has the CL to lose. I feel sorry for PEP. you dont need Tiki taka to win games.

Khedira should leave now, before 31st of August

No be Madrid, na today ?na so isco play well from beginning that year...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Davidbanky:

what im saying is that they have so much depth and some players will have to suffer. In a 4-3-3 formation. Di maria, Isco, Alonso, Khedira, Modric, kroos, James can never be accommodated in a single match. Some players would be sacrificed.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2014
Davidbanky:

You know that's quite rich coming from you, the guy that always accuses any critic of being jealous of Bayern's success. Is it so hard to accept that Real Madrid are better?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2014
A40:

Looks like this

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2014
barackohandso: You know that's quite rich coming from you, the guy that always accuses any critic of being jealous of Bayern's success. Is it so hard to accept that Real Madrid are better?

I watched Madrid in the galaticos era bro, they have always been better in terms o players and depth to me o, but we all know they always fall short somehow, this is modern era in football, one team dominance is going to be a luxury almost nobody can afford even Madrid, and if Madrid is better ? That I can't say until we play again ... Thank u
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2014
raumdeuter:

Looks like this

He promised not to experiment so am hoping he won't, he sha must not lose today, my money dey on dem to win o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2014
toba: what im saying is that they have so much depth and some players will have to suffer. In a 4-3-3 formation. Di maria, Isco, Alonso, Khedira, Modric, kroos, James can never be accommodated in a single match. Some players would be sacrificed.

You on point me toba, but why didn't we try sign isco naw abi ? I remebr jupp saying I he was still in charge of bayern, that would have been the player to add last season, sometimes I wish that man still coach is sha o, cos he uses the players exactly as I imagined most times
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2014
I don't know what you guys are talking about but I know that Thiago is recuperating faster than expected. There was and would be no relapse!

Ehe! Today's game no be child play o! I don't want to be reading "it's just a mere friendly" from fellow fans after the game. Pep should better do what he is supposed to do. We lost this match last year and lost UCL, we won it 2 years ago and won the UCL. We should just grab the trophy at all cost to make sure the number of trophies in our cabinet keeps getting closer to that of Barca and Madrid. I don't like us behind those two.

Magani Dortmund/ Dortmund slayer should have made the trip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.