Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084840 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Lordave: I don't know what you guys are talking about but I know that Thiago is recuperating faster than expected. There was and would be no relapse!

Ehe! Today's game no be child play o! I don't want to be reading "it's just a mere friendly" from fellow fans after the game. Pep should better do what he is supposed to do. We lost this match last year and lost UCL, we won it 2 years ago and won the UCL. We should just grab the trophy at all cost to make sure the number of trophies in our cabinet keeps getting closer to that of Barca and Madrid. I don't like us behind those two.

Magani Dortmund/ Dortmund slayer should have made the trip.

Pep said it's a final, so am hoping he won't do experiment ....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2014
Davidbanky:

Pep said it's a final, so am hoping he won't do experiment ....
Wether it's a final or not, that experimental thing should stop! There is nothing to experiment with. He saw some of them play at the World Cup and some in the pre-season friendlies. Play the players wherever they prefer and if any under performs, put him on the bench, we have squad depth.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2014
Bundesliga don suffer!

Imagine Atletico joining race for Marco Reus!

This is just similar to Tottenham vying to sigh Lionel Messi from Barcelona.

BVB shaa, what a big club with amazing fans but a ret@ded management
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lordave: Bundesliga don suffer!

Imagine Atletico joining race for Marco Reus!

This is just similar to Tottenham vying to sigh Lionel Messi from Barcelona.

BVB shaa, what a big club with amazing fans but a ret@ded management

If you ask them they would say Bayern na him dey ruin them

Watzke even rejected the customary dinner before the Supercup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
barackohandso: You know that's quite rich coming from you, the guy that always accuses any critic of being jealous of Bayern's success. Is it so hard to accept that Real Madrid are better?

Madrid might be better in terms of personnel but it takes more than that to win since you can only play 11 at a time.

As we saw during the last Galactico era that piling up top players can backfire.

I would love to play Madrid with a Midfield of Kroos-Modric-Rodriguez

I even hope they buy Falcao and dont sell anyone to cause more imbalance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ribery retires from National team football, Now let Robben do the same
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
StarBoard:
considering Hummels will always have to sit out some portion of the season due to injury I don't think it was a bad move for him.

pkasso: I don't see anything wrong with the move.Klopp seems to have learned from last season when his squad was ravaged by injuries.Ginter is also versatile enough to play at DMF which i think is the primary reason he was signed.BVB are really struggling in that area of the pitch at the moment.Sahin is set to miss the start of the season.Bender has only just returned.Gundogan is still out.That leaves Klopp with an aging Seb Kehl and a rookie in Moris Leitner.With Dortmund's explosive and high-intensity game, there will always be injuries which is where a player like Ginter comes in.Good back-up IMO, might even get a run of games if he impresses.
Na true sha I no reason am go that side and as pkasso posted the kid is also quite versatile either way he had no desire to play for Bayern so fairplay to him. Still hope we can get a defender before the transfer window shuts
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
So Pep mean to stick to a 3-4-1-2 formation?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Them don score us already oo smh! Mkhirtarysomething
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Javi Martinez out injured again smh and it looks pretty bad

Dante on for him

We have looked pretty bad so far

raumdeuter:

Looks like this

Who would act as backup? Badstuber would not be enough unless we have to switch back to a 4 man backline

That lineup would also hugely rely on the wings
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
A40: Them don score us already oo smh

With the trio of Javi, Boateng and Alaba forming a 3-man backline and the likes of Gaudino, Bernat, Rode and Hoejbjerg all starting, I'm not surprised.

This una Van Gaal-esque tactics still dey para me o.

I doubt if this stuff can achieve success - Maybe in Germany but certainly not in Europe.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Skysport saying Martinez might have torn an ACL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rode and Gaudino are getting run over in the middle of the pack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
raumdeuter: Skysport saying Martinez might have torn an ACL
I wouldn't be suprised tbh. The injury was nasty I mean his knees snapped n whiplashed at like 29G

AirborneLacer:

With the trio of Javi, Boateng and Alaba forming a 3-man backline and the likes of Gaudino, Bernat, Rode and Hoejbjerg all starting, I'm not surprised.

This una Van Gaal-esque tactics still dey para me o.

I doubt if this stuff can achieve success - Maybe in Germany but certainly not in Europe.
I don't mind the lineup because I understand it is temporal but Guardiola would be really naïve to go on beyond this game with that formation. I'm seeing so much confusion today and it seems to keep getting worse
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
Shaqiri and his horrible decision making

Must he dribble the same player 5 times before he pass the ball
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
`Awon temi ni Munich ijo shoki ni want jo oh...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
2-0 Aubameyang
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Superb header by Aubameyang

17 shots for Dortmund 3 for us! Possession without purpose. Its not about the loss but the manner of it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
BvB 18 shots at goal; Bayern: 3 shots at goal after 60 minutes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
A40: I don't mind the lineup because I understand it is temporal but Guardiola would be really naïve to go on beyond this game with that formation. I'm seeing so much confusion today and it seems to keep getting worse

I see no chemistry in una play today.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lol Lewandowski with like 100 offsides today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rubbish!!!! Mtcheeew
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
`Testing 1.... .... 2... 1.... 2... 1,2... 1,2...

DJ Dayokanu, are you ready?

Na here the thing dey happen. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
Adupe l'owo awon alale ile yi, fun didasi, iwalaye ati iwalaaye egbe omo Band Boys.

We declare this season open with King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (K1 De-Ultimate) - Awa Tunde.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXUbYydt2jc

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Its a good thing to check reality checks like this regularly before we get into crucial CL games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Seriously what is Boateng's problem?
He had an excellent World Cup. All of a sudden he reverts back to his old self.
Na wah o. pep might want to consider his decision of no longer buying and check for a CB.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Players rating

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
I wonder if Dortmund can bring their A-game against the other teams in the league as well, they have no excuse to not challenge us all the way this season

All in all a poor performance but extra motivation for us. We just need to bring in a quality Center back and hopefully Guardiola is humble enough to accept that his asinine tactics would simply not work

StarBoard: Seriously what is Boateng's problem?
He had an excellent World Cup. All of a sudden he reverts back to his old self.
Na wah o. pep might want to consider his decision of no longer buying and check for a CB.
Dante was far worse than Boa-TANK tbh. Nothing good can come out of this 3 man backline
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pickabeau1: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Fuji Megastar

Bobo to n lo we yin..Iwo la n bawi lo we yin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8WgQtQPBeU

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Well Dortmund won this same trophy last year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mr DayoAkamu how is BoaTank ooooo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.